Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 397112 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #4075 on: September 12, 2023, 06:24:11 AM »
i benched 315 as a senior in high school naturally and squatted 4 plates all as teenager, all under 200lbs... i dont strict curl lmao...you have no clue what real strength numbers look like because ypure not strong... can you bench 315?, squat 365? baby weight for someone juiced and over 200lbs.

WTF does what you did in high school have to do with a fucking thing today? Whether I am 200lbs or 400lbs on everything or nothing doesn't change the question. Can you bench 315lbs and can you squat 365lbs now if the answer is no sit the fuck down and shut up.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4076 on: September 12, 2023, 06:24:37 AM »
and... i bench 500 bro .... ::)

big weight bro... put brians cock back in ur mouth and stfu.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4077 on: September 12, 2023, 06:27:21 AM »
It's strange today is officially 6 weeks since my hernia surgery and now all you bitches want to challenge me to a one rep max fucking pussies. Where is Chaos pressing video?

Maybe if you stopped bragging about how strong you were and trying to beliite everyone else people wouldnt call you out

Apart from you no one has ever called anyone else out about how strong they are on this forum.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #4078 on: September 12, 2023, 06:30:00 AM »
Bhankbot appears to have added the acronym "WTF" to it's latest generative AI release

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4079 on: September 12, 2023, 06:32:48 AM »
WTF does what you did in high school have to do with a fucking thing today? Whether I am 200lbs or 400lbs on everything or nothing doesn't change the question. Can you bench 315lbs and can you squat 365lbs now if the answer is no sit the fuck down and shut up.

yeah i inclined 315 for 6 about a month ago.. and squatted 405 for 3 on my last set of squats last week..ive been on gear and training just as long as you have.. at 44 im no where near as strong as i once was but i still crush ur numbers daily in a gym.. that high school example was just to show you how clueless you are when it come to strength numbers...you aint strong brian.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4080 on: September 12, 2023, 06:37:25 AM »
big weight bro... put brians cock back in ur mouth and stfu.
you take man come & pose in thongs  :D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4081 on: September 12, 2023, 06:37:35 AM »

Brian, can you squat 365? Don’t think so.

We have all seen the videos

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4082 on: September 12, 2023, 06:38:29 AM »
Maybe if you stopped bragging about how strong you were and trying to beliite everyone else people wouldnt call you out

Apart from you no one has ever called anyone else out about how strong they are on this forum.
how ironic... stupid kunt

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4083 on: September 12, 2023, 06:43:55 AM »
yeah i inclined 315 for 6 about a month ago.. and squatted 405 for 3 on my last set of squats last week..ive been on gear and training just as long as you have.. at 44 im no where near as strong as i once was but i still crush ur numbers daily in a gym.. that high school example was just to show you how clueless you are when it come to strength numbers...you aint strong brian.

Prove it. I pressed 315 for 6 on incline as well when I was 25 years old. I have had 3 pec tears since then. And 405 for 3 ain't shit if you have 2 good knees lets see your depth. You are not going to crush me everywhere in the gym. Curls and arms don't count what are you a T rex?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4084 on: September 12, 2023, 06:47:57 AM »

then shut the fuck up telling people about your wrestling background...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4085 on: September 12, 2023, 06:50:45 AM »
Prove it. I pressed 315 for 6 on incline as well when I was 25 years old. I have had 3 pec tears since then. And 405 for 3 ain't shit if you have 2 good knees lets see your depth. You are not going to crush me everywhere in the gym. Curls and arms don't count what are you a T rex?

::)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4086 on: September 12, 2023, 06:52:05 AM »
It's strange today is officially 6 weeks since my hernia surgery and now all you bitches want to challenge me to a one rep max fucking pussies. Where is Chaos pressing video?

So he started training a week before he was supposed to (he's trained 4=5 days in past week already).  Typical Hanky.  100% sure he'll tear or re-injure the area by Christmas and then it'll take weeks or months before he admits he's done it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4087 on: September 12, 2023, 06:52:43 AM »

You seem extremely angry.    All the orphans stealing from you already ? 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4088 on: September 12, 2023, 06:53:38 AM »
So he started training a week before he was supposed to (he's trained 4=5 days in past week already).  Typical Hanky.  100% sure he'll tear or re-injure the area by Christmas and then it'll take weeks or months before he admits he's done it.

I really hope he does Fuck himself up Bad.  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4089 on: September 12, 2023, 06:54:35 AM »

Brian showing weakness here, hes all but admitted he is beatable in some areas

Thats never happened before

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4090 on: September 12, 2023, 07:00:12 AM »

says the man who could kick arse on here because of his unproven 11,000 school fights

top fraud brian top fraud

and he's melting down like fuck. get the popcorn ready kids he's going to go postal.

now this 80 year old you are married to brian?????
B

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4091 on: September 12, 2023, 07:01:02 AM »
nonsense - it's not like just a little while ago the 'not bald' never shaved his head guy went shaved his head to try and get around the possibility of getting pinged if they wanted a hair follicle test after a regular piss screen showed up something.

Jesus that's as preposterous as claiming he didn't have thousands of fights during high school. For that to be true his hands and knuckles wouldn't be absolutely covered in scar tissue because that many fights without  gloves would destroy ones hands and that's what the gloves really protect. And his hands are covered in scars right.....RIGHT???

I think his personality just caused him to get fired, or he just got tired of half-working and made an excuse to quit.  The fact that he's not addressing or denying this after it being raised many times makes me think it's correct cause that's the typical Hanky pattern.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4092 on: September 12, 2023, 07:13:06 AM »

405 for 3 aint shit after 4 sets at 225x15, 275x12, 315x8, and 365x6? you clueless weak pussy...even the numbers i posted just now isnt anything special.... theyre just waaaaay more than you can lift..dont talk strength or form w me, just look at your own vids bro lol.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4093 on: September 12, 2023, 07:13:31 AM »
I think his personality just caused him to get fired, or he just got tired of half-working and made an excuse to quit.  The fact that he's not addressing or denying this after it being raised many times makes me think it's correct cause that's the typical Hanky pattern.

Brian lives in Brians own fictional world where his own viewpoint is the only viewpoint

Anything challenging his viewpoint is totally disregarded and ignored

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #4094 on: September 12, 2023, 07:19:27 AM »
BHANKS it seems has a very compelling life/story that is told each day here ...people can't seem to put the book down.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #4095 on: September 12, 2023, 07:21:33 AM »
Bhanky,
Did you get laid off or fired from your job?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4096 on: September 12, 2023, 07:23:18 AM »
Bhanky,
Did you get laid off or fired from your job?

Great question Natty,

Brian, yesterday you said you were purchasing gym equipment, walking the beach and cooking a steak all during government working hours.

Why did you get fired?

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #4097 on: September 12, 2023, 07:28:44 AM »
I reckon bhank's 1 year contract was up last month and for whatever reason it wasn't renewed

Not pumped or flexing hard just rolled out of bed and did a quick check I knew you idiots would start yelling about arm but the point is to show condition I am not that far off I will pump up the arms before going on stage

Also again for fuck sake not sure how many times I can tell you the same thing I am absolutely not taking any hgh I wish it was in my budget it hasn’t been for at least 9 months I have not purchased any hgh since I started my job last August

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4098 on: September 12, 2023, 07:30:33 AM »
I reckon bhank's 1 year contract was up last month and for whatever reason it wasn't renewed

This makes total sense... the "random" interview. I wonder why the contract wasn't renewed.

shocking...

not bald just no product.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4099 on: September 12, 2023, 07:33:18 AM »
what about his 82 year old wife?
B