Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 395153 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #4225 on: September 12, 2023, 11:21:29 PM »
I would like to do it without a fake tan and need a summer tan for that wont have in April unless I go to a salon but I don't like the fake stuff they smear on you doesnt help my physique anyway if tan not needed.
YOU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT BODYBUILDING

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4226 on: September 12, 2023, 11:23:24 PM »
I have been over 220 for months I was 236lbs prior to my surgery. The goal now is to lean out a little bit this next month before bulking this winter. I am not concerned about my weight only my strength I am going to get leaner want to see the surgical results fully.

Painful lactic acid forearm pump yesterday when training arms and they have the worst DMS I can remember in years today. The joy of getting back into it. But I can already see body responding so very motivated and want to see what the lean stomach looks like without a hernia first time in years

july you were 216

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4227 on: September 12, 2023, 11:30:29 PM »
july you were 216
Adds 20  pounds of bodyweight in  a month and brags about it............water,piss,food,and shit !!   :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4228 on: September 13, 2023, 02:07:13 AM »
I am over 220lbs right now the only difference is my abs are a little softer and I can't contract them fully. I could put up a pick of me in my best biggest shape of my life you idiots would still claim I don't even lift.
are your triceps still fat?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4229 on: September 13, 2023, 02:08:29 AM »
I have been over 220 for months I was 236lbs prior to my surgery. The goal now is to lean out a little bit this next month before bulking this winter. I am not concerned about my weight only my strength I am going to get leaner want to see the surgical results fully.

Painful lactic acid forearm pump yesterday when training arms and they have the worst DMS I can remember in years today. The joy of getting back into it. But I can already see body responding so very motivated and want to see what the lean stomach looks like without a hernia first time in years

5 sets of seated db curls

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4230 on: September 13, 2023, 02:11:36 AM »
I will consider it Charlotte Pro Am is on the weekend and Masters is mid week but Pro am is in April and Masters is July when I am in better shape typically than April. I would like to do it without a fake tan and need a summer tan for that wont have in April unless I go to a salon but I don't like the fake stuff they smear on you doesnt help my physique anyway if tan not needed. But yeah I would like to do one show next year at least. I know I can improve my physique with another year of focused training. Would like to show that but also want to do some strict curling and powerlifting so have to see schedule of different meets and training vacation time and such but if not Master probably Charlotte maybe try and win that one first. It was a good size show

Shawn Ray used fake tan

how are you going to improve in a year when you have been static for the last 25?

win?
You havent even placed yet, apart from dead last

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4231 on: September 13, 2023, 03:58:43 AM »
july you were 216

For about 20 minutes one morning. I killed my appetite the last week before the meet and lost weight. The weight came back in 3 days. I wasn't 216 on average the month of July. I also was 230+ in July but you don't reference that. Again I don't fucking care regardless I am leaning out now I had very little carbs the last 3 days.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4232 on: September 13, 2023, 04:06:21 AM »
Shawn Ray used fake tan

how are you going to improve in a year when you have been static for the last 25?

win?
You havent even placed yet, apart from dead last

Good for Shawn Ray I am not using it next time. I have improved in the last 5 days. Also I got 3rd out of 4 in the Open first NPC show not dead last and better than you did last time when you took 4 out of 5 in the Open on your 50th show. You didn't even make the podium. Maybe worry about that before casting stones.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4233 on: September 13, 2023, 04:07:59 AM »
Good for Shawn Ray I am not using it next time. I have improved in the last 5 days. Also I got 3rd out of 4 in the Open first NPC show not dead last and better than you did last time when you took 4 out of 5 in the Open on your 50th show. You didn't even make the podium. Maybe worry about that before casting stones.

There is not going to be a next show.   

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #4234 on: September 13, 2023, 04:21:54 AM »
Brian you will look pasty white onstage even with a full natural tan. Arnold and Co laid out in the sun for hours but still used fake tan. There is no getting around this.⁸⁷

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4235 on: September 13, 2023, 04:31:36 AM »
There is not going to be a next show.

I will absolutely do a show next year which one I am not sure but probably the Charlotte Pro. I also would like to do a full meet but yeah I used baby weights 2 days ago training biceps and could barely sleep due to the lactic acid DOMS last night it feels like when I first picked up a weight 25 years ago. If I extend the arms they both hurt like hell. So it all depends how long it takes to be ready will I be ready in the Spring Summer or Fall not sure yet as it takes longer to get back in shape as we get older.
I don't just want to do a show next year I want to present an improved package I do believe a year of squats and deads will help bring up my posterior chain and quads a little bit more. But you also need money to get in shape and compete so it kind of depends on that as well. Right now I am budgeting no money for extra nonsense but I would hope to be in the green by then.

Today I plan to train legs again actually think I am going to take the bar outside and try some squats in the driveway. I have two individual squat stands I use to strict curl so just need to drag those and a bar outside. Not sure I will try front squats as biceps are killing me so would be easier to do some back squats vs using the arms trying to hold it in front. Give me 30 days and I will try a snatch.

Do I need to film a 50 rep one plate leg extension set for Wes still? I really don't think that is heavy and I have conditioned my legs for it so can film it if there is demand. I am going to do leg extensions prior to squats.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4236 on: September 13, 2023, 04:37:24 AM »
Brian you will look pasty white onstage even with a full natural tan. Arnold and Co laid out in the sun for hours but still used fake tan. There is no getting around this.⁸⁷

I will feel better and more confident and have more fun without it. Also I like tanning I have a pool I can get pretty dark for a white guy. The shit they used at the Charlotte pro was horrible did not help my look at all. I would rather use Melatonin 2 and go to a tanning bed a couple times to get the legs dark as the legs don't get as much sun in board shorts. Besides apparently it is going to piss the board off royally if I don't use a fake tanning product so that is a bonus as well. The guy in the best shape should win not the darkest guy or the guy with the best choreography. But win lose or draw I want to present the package I like and I like a dry package without tanning goo smeared all over me.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4237 on: September 13, 2023, 04:39:13 AM »

thats impressive bearing in mind you havent improved in the last 25 years.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4238 on: September 13, 2023, 04:40:23 AM »
He literally has no idea..

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4239 on: September 13, 2023, 04:42:40 AM »
I will feel better and more confident and have more fun without it. Also I like tanning I have a pool I can get pretty dark for a white guy. The shit they used at the Charlotte pro was horrible did not help my look at all. I would rather use Melatonin 2 and go to a tanning bed a couple times to get the legs dark as the legs don't get as much sun in board shorts. Besides apparently it is going to piss the board off royally if I don't use a fake tanning product so that is a bonus as well. The guy in the best shape should win not the darkest guy or the guy with the best choreography. But win lose or draw I want to present the package I like and I like a dry package without tanning goo smeared all over me.

You will look like shit again
"Dry" fucks sake you were fat every time you competed, you have never been anywhere near dry

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4240 on: September 13, 2023, 04:43:42 AM »
Are you gonna do 50 reps using one 2+1/2 pound plate.....if so,nevermind!  :D

Also,I don`t care how dark you get naturally by tanning.......entering a contest without Pro-Tan is a rookie mistake,you will look white on stage next to the others regardless of how dark you got tanning,but go ahead rookie,you`ll learn the hard way as usual.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4241 on: September 13, 2023, 04:49:59 AM »
Total blast today.   Smashed

15 min warm up
45 min - 12 sets - 3 plates on each side shoulder press x 10 each super set with laterals, upright rows, bent over laterals

60 min - rounds of -

Trap Bar walk w 225lbs - 40 yards
DB Snatch w 80lb DB x 10
KB Swing x 10 w 88lb KB
TRX - rear delt raise
DB Clean and press from Floor w 55's x 10

30 min

Walk on treadmill and work in some BS curls etc.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4242 on: September 13, 2023, 04:55:53 AM »
Are you gonna do 50 reps using one 2+1/2 pound plate.....if so,nevermind!  :D

Also,I don`t care how dark you get naturally by tanning.......entering a contest without Pro-Tan is a rookie mistake,you will look white on stage next to the others regardless of how dark you got tanning,but go ahead rookie,you`ll learn the hard way as usual.

A plate means 45lbs again it is absolutely nothing which is why I can do 50 reps to warm up the knee I do not consider it a working set it is a warmup. I then switch to 2 plates for my working sets again not a ton of weight want to squeeze the quads not just throw it up but do a little of both

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #4243 on: September 13, 2023, 05:01:46 AM »

Delts

Smith BNP - 4 sets
Seated D-Bell press - 4 sets
Side laterals (d-bell) - 4 sets
Seated front press (machine) - 4 sets
Smith Shrugs - 4 sets
Rope (face) pulls (upper back) - 4 sets

Misc

Dips - 4 sets

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4244 on: September 13, 2023, 05:09:44 AM »
brian blaming fake tan for him looking like shit

hahahaahahahahhaha

EVERYBODY uses it brian. why do they look so much better than you?

you won't listen to anyone- thats why you never complete anything.

good people like coops do. thats why he kicks your ass in SCN (205 x 3) whie lighter than you and he would kicik your ass in real life- his boxing record. meanwhile you sneak into a higher cateory where nobody exists and get bounced out and lie about BJJ that you never went to in the army where you cleaned the bogs
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4245 on: September 13, 2023, 05:17:21 AM »
brian your last show you were holding 10lb of water and 10 of fat still. you could have come in diced at 185 and at least finished the show.
B

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4246 on: September 13, 2023, 05:26:59 AM »
I will absolutely do a show next year which one I am not sure but probably the Charlotte Pro. I also would like to do a full meet but yeah I used baby weights 2 days ago training biceps and could barely sleep due to the lactic acid DOMS last night it feels like when I first picked up a weight 25 years ago. If I extend the arms they both hurt like hell. So it all depends how long it takes to be ready will I be ready in the Spring Summer or Fall not sure yet as it takes longer to get back in shape as we get older.
I don't just want to do a show next year I want to present an improved package I do believe a year of squats and deads will help bring up my posterior chain and quads a little bit more. But you also need money to get in shape and compete so it kind of depends on that as well. Right now I am budgeting no money for extra nonsense but I would hope to be in the green by then.

Today I plan to train legs again actually think I am going to take the bar outside and try some squats in the driveway. I have two individual squat stands I use to strict curl so just need to drag those and a bar outside. Not sure I will try front squats as biceps are killing me so would be easier to do some back squats vs using the arms trying to hold it in front. Give me 30 days and I will try a snatch.

Do I need to film a 50 rep one plate leg extension set for Wes still? I really don't think that is heavy and I have conditioned my legs for it so can film it if there is demand. I am going to do leg extensions prior to squats.

1) Everyone knows what you're saying. 

2) A FULL snatch, not power snatch.  I can't wait for that train wreck

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4247 on: September 13, 2023, 05:29:21 AM »

Guy has lost his job and cant feed himself and his housefull of "cuckoos"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4248 on: September 13, 2023, 05:29:39 AM »

You haven't competed enough to understand this....BigRo mentioned this....but you still have this stubborn attitude....you will look worse than you actually are if you do not use any fake stuff.  There is not ONE competitor in a show that does well that doesn't have it on them.  A spray tan isn't 'goo'....you know what 'goo' is, don't you boy?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4249 on: September 13, 2023, 05:31:52 AM »

I trained in a dirty public garbage for 1.5 years with mostly homemade stuff when the gyms were closed.  Hanks has no excuses.