Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 397249 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #9800 on: February 01, 2024, 09:34:21 AM »
36 inch pants will not stay on me without a belt. I have a 33 inch waist. I need to buy some size 34 jeans as all mine are 36 and will not stay up. Even if I ate and drank all day and had painful gas and bloating my waist will not expand to 40 inches.

you clain 34/36 pants and 25 inch thighs yet your trousers hang off your legs like a sock on a pencil

any regular 34/36 trousers would be skin tight if you had 25 inch thighs

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9801 on: February 01, 2024, 09:42:24 AM »
Crohns makes you jacked lol

Nice twist, except that's not what's being said.

Weightlifting, combined with test, andadrol, hgh, and peptides makes you jacked.

Nobody has said you were not carrying low bodyfat.  But the workouts you post and what you post for diet are not conducive to keeping bodyfat that low for most people, so it's likely not that.  You have some weird shit going on that makes easy for you to keep that condition.  And it's likely weird shit that makes you almost go into a coma every time you try to get even leaner for a contest.

To reiterate, I've never criticized your physique.  I just don't find it impressive giving all the context around it.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #9802 on: February 01, 2024, 09:47:19 AM »
you clain 34/36 pants and 25 inch thighs yet your trousers hang off your legs like a sock on a pencil

any regular 34/36 trousers would be skin tight if you had 25 inch thighs

Jesus man I dont need to argue with you my quads taped 25.5 last time I taped them. I wear a size 36 waist pant and they will fall to floor without a belt. I have to roll the waist to keep them on. I don't wear skinny jeans.  My waist tapes 33 inches. I wear a size 48 jacket. I am 215lbs but that does change sometimes. My left arm tapes at 18 and 5/8ths the right tapes at 18-18 1/8th. I have a crooked left wrist. My calves are around 17. My forearms are 16. My wrist are 7.5 so I have good forearm taper. I also have small ankles so again decent calf taper although can't recall my ankle size not sure if I ever checked that. My hands are thick and strong. Are you happy now? Take those numbers and adjust anyway you see fit I don't care those are my stats.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9803 on: February 01, 2024, 09:48:28 AM »
Nice twist, except that's not what's being said.

Weightlifting, combined with test, andadrol, hgh, and peptides makes you jacked.

Nobody has said you were not carrying low bodyfat.  But the workouts you post and what you post for diet are not conducive to keeping bodyfat that low for most people, so it's likely not that.  You have some weird shit going on that makes easy for you to keep that condition.  And it's likely weird shit that makes you almost go into a coma every time you try to get even leaner for a contest.

To reiterate, I've never criticized your physique.  I just don't find it impressive giving all the context around it.

What peptides make you jacked do tell???? How do you know what is conducive to keeping bodyfat low if you don't have low bodyfat?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9804 on: February 01, 2024, 09:49:35 AM »
What peptides make you jacked do tell???? How do you know what is conducive to keeping bodyfat low if you don't have low bodyfat?
Youre the expert, you used them up to your last show and nearly killed yourself

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9805 on: February 01, 2024, 09:50:25 AM »
Youre the expert, you used them up to your last show and nearly killed yourself

If there is a peptide that makes you jacked no one has told me about it

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #9806 on: February 01, 2024, 09:53:53 AM »
Bullshit he moves more weight in crossfit exercises I don't do he is not stronger than me anywhere. By all means lets see his max bench press or curl he just wants to compare some weird technical lifts no one does. Then he goes on about how he did more reps than me when I was doing a workout. I challenged him to a one rep max on squats and he declined that as well. You also pussied out of the challenges I competed in Matts challenge despite recovering from a surgery the entire time. You and Krank are both pussies who talk shit and don't put up.

Snatych and Cleans are not "crossfit" exercises.   They are done IN crossfit.  I don't see the word crossfit anywhere when the weightlifting event is being shown on TV for the olympics.   Where on the IWF page does it say crossfit?

You're a cherry picker...so why not do that with you?   You said LITERALLY that you could beat me in ANY lift.  I gave you those, I gave you a deadlift, I gave you a weighted pull up.   You declined and ran away fast making excuses of why you couldn't do them.

NO ONE competes for a 1rm strict curl (using the rules you have stated) in a gym.. Not one fucking person Brian.   Show me ONE person in a singlet, with a special strict curl bar, and their backs against the wall doing that.   You can't.   

I beat you in your 225lb squats.   You even lied about how many you did.  Then you made 3 excused of why you didn't do the actual 15 reps (you had a sinus infection, you were vaping, you forgot how many you did).   <---- re-read that part again dipshit.   You've had AMPLE time to do more.  Hell, you even said that doing 15 reps was CARDIO....yet you consistently are training up to 30 reps on legs.   FUCKING HYPOCRITE!!!!

I am NOT as lean as you  <---- re-read that again if you need to.

I AM in better shape.  ANY time you want to try some of my conditioning pieces (and trust me, I won't make it with olympic lifts) let me kow.   We can go head to fucking head.   You will gas out....FAST

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9807 on: February 01, 2024, 09:55:01 AM »
Jesus man I dont need to argue with you my quads taped 25.5 last time I taped them. I wear a size 36 waist pant and they will fall to floor without a belt. I have to roll the waist to keep them on. I don't wear skinny jeans.  My waist tapes 33 inches. I wear a size 48 jacket. I am 215lbs but that does change sometimes. My left arm tapes at 18 and 5/8ths the right tapes at 18-18 1/8th. I have a crooked left wrist. My calves are around 17. My forearms are 16. My wrist are 7.5 so I have good forearm taper. I also have small ankles so again decent calf taper although can't recall my ankle size not sure if I ever checked that. My hands are thick and strong. Are you happy now? Take those numbers and adjust anyway you see fit I don't care those are my stats.

What do the inseams measure on your slacks?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #9808 on: February 01, 2024, 09:55:55 AM »
SLOB this dude is talking shit about my gut are you kidding it isn't even remotely close he is a slob compared to me loose saggy skin with a spare tire and tits and why are his shorts pulled up he isn't showing anything remotely close to anykind of seperation in his legs. Dude has fat wrinkles for abs

I don't have a gut...I have some bodyfat around my bellybutton.   Boo fucking hoo.   Those are pecs, you don't know what they are because your chest is a fucking wreck.

You are mad because I didn't pull my pants down far enough to see my cock.....who is the closet homo now?

What does Em say knowing youhave my picture saved?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9809 on: February 01, 2024, 09:56:55 AM »
I don't have a gut...I have some bodyfat around my bellybutton.   Boo fucking hoo.   Those are pecs, you don't know what they are because your chest is a fucking wreck.

You are mad because I didn't pull my pants down far enough to see my cock.....who is the closet homo now?

What does Em say knowing youhave my picture saved?

Dude you are a slob rationalize it anyway you want

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9810 on: February 01, 2024, 09:58:36 AM »
What do the inseams measure on your slacks?

I wear a 32 when I wear slacks but I wear a 30 in jeans as I wear them low on my hips not at my fucking belly button

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9811 on: February 01, 2024, 09:59:16 AM »

You are a fucking trainwreak of a human being, keep telling everyone you look great and are in shape.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9812 on: February 01, 2024, 10:00:34 AM »
I wear a 32 when I wear slacks but I wear a 30 in jeans as I wear them low on my hips not at my fucking belly button

then you must have 18 inch legs max, any jeans with a 30 waist wont go anywhere near a bodybuilders legs

You have just fucking outed yourself

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9813 on: February 01, 2024, 10:00:40 AM »

Typical Brian, focusing on one word and ignoring the rest.  Not playing your stupid semantics game - go back to looking at yourself in the mirror.
Y

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #9814 on: February 01, 2024, 10:01:10 AM »

You wouldn't say that to my face.....ever!

Come to chicago and say that pussy.   You know you wont.   I am not anonymous.  I have done SPECIFIC videos for you.  You know my face.   

Now answer the questions everyone has been asking.   Theres no arguing when you answer TRUTHFULLY

Drug addcict, injury riddled pussy!!!!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #9815 on: February 01, 2024, 10:04:51 AM »
Brian, you say this:

Jesus man I dont need to argue with you

But then you write:

My quads taped 25.5 last time I taped them. I wear a size 36 waist pant and they will fall to floor without a belt.
I have to roll the waist to keep them on. I don't wear skinny jeans.  My waist tapes 33 inches. I wear a size 48 jacket.
I am 215lbs but that does change sometimes. My left arm tapes at 18 and 5/8ths the right tapes at 18-18 1/8th.
I have a crooked left wrist. My calves are around 17. My forearms are 16. My wrist are 7.5 so I have good forearm taper.
I also have small ankles so again decent calf taper although can't recall my ankle size not sure if I ever checked that.
My hands are thick and strong. Are you happy now? Take those numbers and adjust anyway you see fit I don't care those are my stats.

??? ???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9816 on: February 01, 2024, 10:08:44 AM »
Brian, you say this:

Jesus man I dont need to argue with you

But then you write:

My quads taped 25.5 last time I taped them. I wear a size 36 waist pant and they will fall to floor without a belt.
I have to roll the waist to keep them on. I don't wear skinny jeans.  My waist tapes 33 inches. I wear a size 48 jacket.
I am 215lbs but that does change sometimes. My left arm tapes at 18 and 5/8ths the right tapes at 18-18 1/8th.
I have a crooked left wrist. My calves are around 17. My forearms are 16. My wrist are 7.5 so I have good forearm taper.
I also have small ankles so again decent calf taper although can't recall my ankle size not sure if I ever checked that.
My hands are thick and strong. Are you happy now? Take those numbers and adjust anyway you see fit I don't care those are my stats.

??? ???

Who is arguing he is the one concerned about my stats so I gave them to him he can adjust anyway he sees fit I don't care

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9817 on: February 01, 2024, 10:13:48 AM »
Who is arguing he is the one concerned about my stats so I gave them to him he can adjust anyway he sees fit I don't care

lol funny you have never ever measured your quads

25 inches lol 15 i will give you that.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9818 on: February 01, 2024, 10:16:42 AM »
It looks clearly better than Hanky (who cannot squat 225x10 now). Hanky on stage is a joke, which is why he quits.
Agreed,also when Krank competed at Brians current age of 46,he looked great and kicked some ass on stage unlike our perrenial last place finisher Brian.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9819 on: February 01, 2024, 10:22:41 AM »
I do have answers to both those questions however everyone would just laugh and say Brian thinks he is a Doctor but yes I do read up on all the latest ideas and have some of my own.
Are you saying that you were never diagnosed by a doctor who told you that you have Crohns ?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #9820 on: February 01, 2024, 10:28:26 AM »
36 inch pants will not stay on me without a belt. I have a 33 inch waist. I need to buy some size 34 jeans as all mine are 36 and will not stay up. Even if I ate and drank all day and had painful gas and bloating my waist will not expand to 40 inches.

Why do you buy 36" pants ???  Is it for the inseam?  You aren't tall.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #9821 on: February 01, 2024, 10:29:40 AM »
then you must have 18 inch legs max, any jeans with a 30 waist wont go anywhere near a bodybuilders legs

You have just fucking outed yourself

30-inch INSEAM.

He is 5’-8” or 5’-9” at best.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #9822 on: February 01, 2024, 10:33:41 AM »

A slob who squatted 225# more than you and wasn't fucking winded.

What do you think about that Brian?  That makes you want to up the dose, doesn't it?

Can you answer these questions for everyone:

If you were not on HRT/TRT/RTH/THR/RHT/etc., how much would you weigh?

How much does the HRT/TRT/RTH/THR/RHT/etc. help with you ability to 'absorb nutrients'?  We know it helps with protein synthesis.  But what other help?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9823 on: February 01, 2024, 10:35:44 AM »
February 01, 2024

Shoulders,Neck,Abs:

DB Laterals - 3 Triple-Drop Sets to failure on all sets
DB Laterals Behind Back - 3 X failure (light,high reps)
Face-Pulls - 6 sets
Seated DB Press - 3 X failure (light,high reps)

Lying Plate Neck Raises - 4 sets

Crunches - 4 sets to failure

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #9824 on: February 01, 2024, 10:37:52 AM »
You wouldn't say that to my face.....ever!

Come to chicago and say that pussy.   You know you wont.   I am not anonymous.  I have done SPECIFIC videos for you.  You know my face.   

Now answer the questions everyone has been asking.   Theres no arguing when you answer TRUTHFULLY

Drug addcict, injury riddled pussy!!!!

Why Bother arguing with jealous delusional Khvnt - You're all round much
stronger than he is & have a better physique - all he has are lies & delusions
Hell why compare yourself to a 2nd rate shit human specimen, clearly
again you're much better than that.

Let the demented idiot lie & boast as much as he wants - we know the truth
about him , He's weak & insignificant - never managed any success at anything.

Ignore the Khvnt. Rise above.