Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 394401 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #10200 on: February 12, 2024, 07:24:16 AM »
I posted a video doing 525 two months ago - ask Grape or Chaos

Lets see it then. I am not asking one of your bitches I don't give a fuck what they say. You want credit for a 525lb deadlift then post it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10201 on: February 12, 2024, 07:25:19 AM »
Again you called someone weak claiming they can't deadlift 300lbs turns out you are the weak one who can't deadlift 300lbs stop projecting your weakness onto me I can rep that shit easy
you still have to lift it numbnuts  ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10202 on: February 12, 2024, 07:25:27 AM »
PS Brian here is where YOU issued the challenge not me.

Nope you said I can't deadlift 300lbs that is a challenge as such let's see you deadlift 300lbs oh wait you can't because you are a weak fucking bitch. Don't call someone out for something you can't do.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10203 on: February 12, 2024, 07:25:54 AM »
Lets see it then. I am not asking one of your bitches I don't give a fuck what they say. You want credit for a 525lb deadlift then post it.

Brian, you are going to look silly again....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10204 on: February 12, 2024, 07:26:04 AM »
you still have to lift it numbnuts  ;)

I can rep it easy but again your challenge you go first

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10205 on: February 12, 2024, 07:27:14 AM »
I can rep it easy but again your challenge you go first

not today you cant, and today, right now, is all that matters

again, I called you weak, I didnt challenge you to do anything

Go read it again...
I dont want you doing anything, that means you will be posting vids again

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #10206 on: February 12, 2024, 07:29:05 AM »
Pussing out obviously. 225x10 isn’t much. He went from “I can do that I’ve done that 100 times” to you post a video first. This busted gut is giving us all busted guts.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10207 on: February 12, 2024, 07:30:42 AM »
I can do 315lbs with any bar for reps not a problem but if anyone wants to challenge someone to a lift they go first I have not seen any of these assholes lift a damn thing.

Sure, you can. like you could squat 405.

pussy ass bitch Brian.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10208 on: February 12, 2024, 07:33:39 AM »
not today you cant, and today, right now, is all that matters

again, I called you weak, I didnt challenge you to do anything

Go read it again...
I dont want you doing anything, that means you will be posting vids again

Today right now I absolutely can but I need an incentive I am not going to pull my 7 foot bar outside then drag all my plates outside to load up and then unload a bar to do a deadlift for no reason.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10209 on: February 12, 2024, 07:35:06 AM »
Pussing out obviously. 225x10 isn’t much. He went from “I can do that I’ve done that 100 times” to you post a video first. This busted gut is giving us all busted guts.

It is always you post a video first if you want to claim someone else can't lift something let's see you do it first. 225x10 is easy for me but not making videos for no reason. You guys want to see me lift let's see you lift

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #10210 on: February 12, 2024, 07:37:02 AM »
Hanky himself recently brought up that he could do 225×15 in the squat on here. He brought it up. Don’t let him fool you into thinking I issued a challenge. I just dropped it to 10 knowing how weak he is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10211 on: February 12, 2024, 07:37:35 AM »
Its on my FB and gram page.   same as the 225x 15 bench that was nothing for me.   

You should be easy 10x @ 315 on the hex bar for reps at this point.  275 for some half ass RDL is not going to grow those legs. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10212 on: February 12, 2024, 07:38:45 AM »
Today right now I absolutely can but I need an incentive I am not going to pull my 7 foot bar outside then drag all my plates outside to load up and then unload a bar to do a deadlift for no reason.

How about the incentive to grow those chop sticks a bit more?  That is all the incentive you should need. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10213 on: February 12, 2024, 07:39:46 AM »
How about the incentive to grow those chop sticks a bit more?  That is all the incentive you should need.

I am actually training legs today so if anyone wants to issue a challenge by posting their lift first for today it better be before my workout. I am not lifting shit post workout

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #10214 on: February 12, 2024, 08:19:02 AM »
I posted a video doing 525 two months ago - ask Grape or Chaos

Can confirm - no belt, no wraps, and even fucked up his grip placement, then still did it.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10215 on: February 12, 2024, 08:26:45 AM »
Can confirm - no belt, no wraps, and even fucked up his grip placement, then still did it.

Good for him most trainers will tell you someone who can bench 300lbs should be able to deadlift 500lbs. I don't see any reason why I wouldn't be able to pull 500lbs but yes I have never tried to max out my deadlift.

The main issue is loading up a bar with plates then unloading it seems like a lot of work to me. I like things ready to go I can just pickup and start training like dumbells or at least racked bars on easily loadable j cups and not on the floor. Loading up a bar and unloading a bar on the floor for a 500lbs deadlift is more work than the damn deadlift.

If we were at the gym and there were 4 plates on the bar I would step in and deadlift it that is a given. I would even try the 5 plate each side 495 which I think I would get but I am not going into a gym and loading up the bar myself then unloading it with 10 plates fuck no pain in the ass. Also I do believe there is potential for lower back strain when maxing out so would cut it short of a real max effort. I am not going to bend my back like an accordion jacking it up like matt does just to say I pulled the weight

One reason I like training at home is I leave my warmup weight on the equipment I don't unload and reload everything everytime

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #10216 on: February 12, 2024, 08:39:03 AM »
I have done 225x10 1000 fucking times in the last few years wtf are you talkingabout

Hmmm....few years = 3, but for sake of argument sake lets make it 4.

365 days in a year, 4 years, thats 1460 days.   So, you are telling us that you have squatted 225x10 every 1.5 days?   Hmmmm  doubtful.  I mean, you did have things like the bile incident on thanksgiving, the wedding, the ATTEMPTED bodybuilding show/cartoon dog show, the alleged hernia surgery, etc.

Have to call bullshit on this one.  That doesn't happen much with you....why start lying now?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #10217 on: February 12, 2024, 08:39:09 AM »
in defence of tard hankins conventional deadlift and stiff leg deadlift are not the same my guy

He's the one who compared them, not me.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #10218 on: February 12, 2024, 08:41:33 AM »
It literally says Crohn's in multiple places on the bloodwork results I have posted every so called ailment you idiots list for me is an actual symptom of Crohn's you guys believe I have every symptom but not Crohn's. If anyone was ever going to make up a disease to sound cool Crohn's would be last on their list. There is nothing glamourous or cool about Crohns they are going to remove part of my fucking colon eventually.

Its something with a lot of symptoms, associated problems.....the perfect thing for you to claim so you get out of doing hard work.

Any showing of K50.90 or K50.91 in your charts???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10219 on: February 12, 2024, 08:41:44 AM »
Hmmm....few years = 3, but for sake of argument sake lets make it 4.

365 days in a year, 4 years, thats 1460 days.   So, you are telling us that you have squatted 225x10 every 1.5 days?   Hmmmm  doubtful.  I mean, you did have things like the bile incident on thanksgiving, the wedding, the ATTEMPTED bodybuilding show/cartoon dog show, the alleged hernia surgery, etc.

Have to call bullshit on this one.  That doesn't happen much with you....why start lying now?

I squat 225 for 10 everytime I squat. I have not squatted the last few months as my squat rack (2 stands not a full or even a half rack) is outside and it is Feb. I absolutely plan to focus on squats this summer as I am getting a full cage for the new house and putting it inside. Right now squatting is not my focus but it will be again this summer.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10220 on: February 12, 2024, 08:41:49 AM »
Good for him most trainers will tell you someone who can bench 300lbs should be able to deadlift 500lbs. I don't see any reason why I wouldn't be able to pull 500lbs but yes I have never tried to max out my deadlift.

The main issue is loading up a bar with plates then unloading it seems like a lot of work to me. I like things ready to go I can just pickup and start training like dumbells or at least racked bars on easily loadable j cups and not on the floor. Loading up a bar and unloading a bar on the floor for a 500lbs deadlift is more work than the damn deadlift.

If we were at the gym and there were 4 plates on the bar I would step in and deadlift it that is a given. I would even try the 5 plate each side 495 which I think I would get but I am not going into a gym and loading up the bar myself then unloading it with 10 plates fuck no pain in the ass. Also I do believe there is potential for lower back strain when maxing out so would cut it short of a real max effort. I am not going to bend my back like an accordion jacking it up like matt does just to say I pulled the weight

One reason I like training at home is I leave my warmup weight on the equipment I don't unload and reload everything everytime

You build up to it -  135 x 10-15, 225 x 10, 315 x 5-10, 405 x 5, 495 x 3, etc.   

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #10221 on: February 12, 2024, 08:43:53 AM »
Post your squat video 225x10 then I will post one as well no problem your challenge you go first

You posted 225x15...then it wasn't 15.  You were gassed all to fuck.   You used the "i was vaping" + "I just had a cold" + "my tummy hurt" when you were sucking wind.

I then did 225x15, lower than you...and was NOT winded.

Weak ass bitch you are!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10222 on: February 12, 2024, 08:44:26 AM »
You build up to it -  135 x 10-15, 225 x 10, 315 x 5-10, 405 x 5, 495 x 3, etc.   

I am not talking about warming up that is not an issue. I am talking about loading all the fucking plates on and off the bar on the ground it is a pain in the fucking ass.

If I want to do leg extensions or Hams I already have a plate on the machine. If I want to bench I already have a plate on bar I can just add more. If I want to do crossovers or extensions, I already have 50lbs on each side. If I want to do any dumbell exericses I just pick up the weight I want. I have 2 different curls bars one which has my warmup weight on it and one has my working set weight on it.

But to do a 500lb deadlift I would have to pull a 7 foot bar out and 5 45lbs plates each side. Then I have to load it up as I warmup and its a pain because it is on the ground. Then when done I now have to put it all back. Pain in the ass more work moving 45lb plates around than deadlifting

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #10223 on: February 12, 2024, 08:46:43 AM »
I squat 225 for 10 everytime I squat. I have not squatted the last few months as my squat rack (2 stands not a full or even a half rack) is outside and it is Feb. I absolutely plan to focus on squats this summer as I am getting a full cage for the new house and putting it inside. Right now squatting is not my focus but it will be again this summer.

But you said you have done it 1000 of times.  Your words, not mine.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10224 on: February 12, 2024, 08:46:48 AM »
I am not talking about warming up that is not an issue. I am talking about loading all the fucking plates on and off the bar on the ground it is a pain in the fucking ass.

So FNG what!   Thats what we are supposed to do!