Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396230 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #12000 on: March 14, 2024, 03:39:59 PM »
I only see his stupid posts if they're quoted as I've got him on block the same as I had Bianca
Their nonsense & stupidity I can't be bothered with.

Both Feeble Pathetic Specimens
I have decided to out him for his unhealthy attraction to minors

He will flip soon and come clean...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #12001 on: March 14, 2024, 03:45:04 PM »

Yet another Paedophile on here.
Sooner he's booted off like Bianca the better 👊🏻

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #12002 on: March 14, 2024, 03:52:42 PM »
BJ will your clients also skip leg day and back day?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12003 on: March 14, 2024, 03:56:02 PM »
Its fucking worse

sure it is

he looks the same and makes ZERO PROGRESS

i am making near daily progress dummy

29/49/16.5

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12004 on: March 14, 2024, 03:57:41 PM »

18-23 not a minor dipshit ;)

20 is the peak and ideal age

after 27 it is downhill very rapidly

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #12005 on: March 14, 2024, 04:02:06 PM »
sure it is

he looks the same and makes ZERO PROGRESS

i am making near daily progress dummy

29/49/16.5

And your legs measure? God gave you a whole body, you train 1/4 of it.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #12006 on: March 14, 2024, 04:03:36 PM »

And they are really turned on by you  ::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12007 on: March 14, 2024, 04:16:21 PM »
And your legs measure? God gave you a whole body, you train 1/4 of it.

23 inches arnolds was 26 or 27 so not that far off

but calf is 13.5 :D :D :D :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #12008 on: March 14, 2024, 05:01:26 PM »
Bro. Have you ever been paid laid by a Nigerian prince?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12009 on: March 14, 2024, 05:09:28 PM »
dj,,,resident bhank now,,really i mean your burning the candle steroids,drinking too a lot,and energy drinks...take a cue from big ro and joswift at least on the prep and diet clean eating,steady on the training.
I`m sure he`ll take that advice Steve.
 ::)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12010 on: March 14, 2024, 05:18:10 PM »

You are 52, lusting after young girls at your age is creepy and seedy

You also pick your women based on what the law deems acceptable

You have no moral values

You will eventually admit you are attracted to minors, you want to, you are bursting to tell people.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #12011 on: March 14, 2024, 05:24:09 PM »
Dj what happened to the husky pup you got in 2017 ??

her name is Luba, it's Spanish for female wolf

so, i don't need a gf now since i have her as she can give me all that i need, except for sex, but that's ok since i'm off the gear and my sex drive is near non-exsistant anyways

thanks man, boxers are cool 😎

and yep they need alot of care, in fact my mom has been getting on my shit to make sure that I'm not my usual selfish and lazy self and to take care of my doggie

also, 2 of my lady friends told me that if I don't take care of her that they will take her away from me

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=624736.0

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12012 on: March 14, 2024, 05:24:28 PM »
I`m sure he`ll take that advice Steve.
 ::)

carb cycle like this

day 1-delts (low carb)

day 2-lats (high carb)

day 3-pecs (low carb)

day 4-bis (med carb)

day 5-tris (high carb)

low carbs-only carb with breakkie which will be 1 liter of milk next 2 meals 200 grams of chicken breast ONLY

med carbs-milk breakkie and carbs with chicken breast (either poatatoe or oatmeal) in 2nd meal and only chiecken breast ONLY 3rd meal

high carbs-milk breakkie and mcds 2nd meal and and carbs with chicken breast (either potatoe or oatmeal) 3rd meal

low and mod carb are clean high carb has 2 clean and one mcds

i may start it on sat which is day 1 delt-low carb but i wanna go to the club and if i do i have to drink only water and no alcohol so that would fucking suck :D :D :D

my mom told me to sleep every night and stop this not sleeping every other night shit

this co answered

Hey brother, I would love to do that if it was in my hands but unfortunately it's impossible for us to grant access in the program without any investment at all.

That would've been the plan with the 1000ish to make an ROI so you can pay off over a period of time based on results but if that's difficult rn we can always wait longer and see if it's more feasible in the long term.

Regardless, was great chatting and if anything changes feel free to get in touch and maybe we can make this happen 🙏

so no dice on them taking a cut of my earnings my new IT friend will search for someone to market and promote my online training biz at the weekend as he will have more time gotta get in on this as i know i will be a very sucessful trainer 8) 8) 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12013 on: March 14, 2024, 05:27:14 PM »
Dj what happened to the husky pup you got in 2017 ??

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=624736.0

jesus christ man you wanna make my heart melt or something

i gave her to a couple from my gym as i had to leave poland being deported for beating that guy i went to ukraine and i couldn't take the beauty with me coz i didn't know if my new flat would allow me to have her :'( :'( :'(

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #12014 on: March 14, 2024, 05:31:04 PM »
BJ will your clients also skip leg day and back day?

hahahaha

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #12015 on: March 14, 2024, 05:33:14 PM »
jesus christ man you wanna make my heart melt or something

i gave her to a couple from my gym as i had to leave poland being deported for beating that guy i went to ukraine and i couldn't take the beauty with me coz i didn't know if my new flat would allow me to have her :'( :'( :'(

Genuinely sorry to hear that bro

But you are also in flux at the moment regarding your direction moving forward, and you were even recently taking about maybe leaving the country, and brag about getting into fights and being very impulsive and rage-filled to this day

All i'd say is please be mindful of being fully settled before thinking about taking on another one

GymnJuice

• Getbig V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12017 on: March 14, 2024, 07:21:23 PM »
carb cycle like this

day 1-delts (low carb)

day 2-lats (high carb)

day 3-pecs (low carb)

day 4-bis (med carb)

day 5-tris (high carb)

low carbs-only carb with breakkie which will be 1 liter of milk next 2 meals 200 grams of chicken breast ONLY

med carbs-milk breakkie and carbs with chicken breast (either poatatoe or oatmeal) in 2nd meal and only chiecken breast ONLY 3rd meal

high carbs-milk breakkie and mcds 2nd meal and and carbs with chicken breast (either potatoe or oatmeal) 3rd meal

i may start it on sat which is day 1 delt-low carb but i wanna go to the club and if i do i have to drink only water and no alcohol so that would fucking suck :D :D :D

my mom told me to sleep every night and stop this not sleeping every other night shit

this co answered

Hey brother, I would love to do that if it was in my hands but unfortunately it's impossible for us to grant access in the program without any investment at all.

That would've been the plan with the 1000ish to make an ROI so you can pay off over a period of time based on results but if that's difficult rn we can always wait longer and see if it's more feasible in the long term.

Regardless, was great chatting and if anything changes feel free to get in touch and maybe we can make this happen 🙏

so no dice on them taking a cut of my earnings my new IT friend will search for someone to market and promote my online training biz at the weekend as he will have more time gotta get in on this as i know i will be a very sucessful trainer 8) 8) 8)
TLDR

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12018 on: March 14, 2024, 11:24:13 PM »
carb cycle like this

day 1-delts (low carb)

day 2-lats (high carb)

day 3-pecs (low carb)

day 4-bis (med carb)

day 5-tris (high carb)

this co answered

get a job you broke assed fuck
Anyone who travels all the way to a gym just to do a single bodypart really does have way too much time on their hands

8 sets tops for biceps or triceps

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12019 on: March 15, 2024, 02:28:28 AM »
Genuinely sorry to hear that bro

But you are also in flux at the moment regarding your direction moving forward, and you were even recently taking about maybe leaving the country, and brag about getting into fights and being very impulsive and rage-filled to this day

All i'd say is please be mindful of being fully settled before thinking about taking on another one

my mom told me not to leave here because i now have two very good friends who help me alot and are very good to me most likely due to my natural charm but yep i dont really help them much but they sure do help me ALOT

also she cant afford to pay for my move

she told me to stop searching for a job here coz no none will hire me here and it's destoying my self-esteem getting rejected by every fucking company and yep she's right and this is a huge cause of my masssive rage and anger vigourous Steve also says that var and primo can increase rage and anger so there you go...

my main Man Rodrick putting it all on the line here, RESPECT for the open soul  from him 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12020 on: March 15, 2024, 02:35:17 AM »
get a job you broke assed fuck
Anyone who travels all the way to a gym just to do a single bodypart really does have way too much time on their hands

8 sets tops for biceps or triceps

see post above bout getting a job here

my only hope is that my friend finds an agent for me to get me gym training clients or finding online classifieds to offer my English teaching services

i found the poilsh one but for ome goddamn reason i cant post my ad on it but i guess i can get my mom to do it if they allow her to

i train onee sinlgle bodypart two times each day so 4 20 minute walks back and forth

today is triceps ONLY and YES i will get stronger with increased loads

what lyrics, bet ya a man wrote them, females have no romance in thier hearts men are the true romantics FACT

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12021 on: March 15, 2024, 03:12:09 AM »
my new fav youtuber

dude is cool as fuck and knows his shit

@ 2:20 peeps that say you cant lost fat and gain muscle at the same time are full of shit YEP YEP

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #12022 on: March 15, 2024, 03:21:19 AM »
my new fav youtuber

dude is cool as fuck and knows his shit

@ 2:20 peeps that say you cant lost fat and gain muscle at the same time are full of shit YEP YEP

Yes you can build muscle and lose fat at the same time if on steroids. Otherwise not really.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12023 on: March 15, 2024, 03:30:27 AM »
Yes you can build muscle and lose fat at the same time if on steroids. Otherwise not really.

true

i will go from 7% to 5% over the course of 3-4 weeks

gonna run var @ 80 mgs and if it's no different than 50 mgs will go back to 50 and try 30 and 20

for me dbol tops out at 30 mgs and there is no more gains from it at 50 and 80 mgs

20 mgs is like 85% of 30 mgs and 10 is only like 50%

so optimal dose of dbol is 20-30 mgs

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12024 on: March 15, 2024, 04:53:40 AM »
true

i will go from 7% to 5% over the course of 3-4 weeks

gonna run var @ 80 mgs and if it's no different than 50 mgs will go back to 50 and try 30 and 20

for me dbol tops out at 30 mgs and there is no more gains from it at 50 and 80 mgs

20 mgs is like 85% of 30 mgs and 10 is only like 50%

so optimal dose of dbol is 20-30 mgs