Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 397438 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #12800 on: May 12, 2024, 10:04:35 PM »
So, if did 13 sets of 100 rep curls with the pink dumbells I worked harder than I would have if I d  have used the 30 pounders for 12,40-10, 50-6.....then dropped back to the 35 pounders to failure.

NO ONE OF ANY MERIT TALLIES UP THEIR REP COUNTS TO THAT EXTENT YOU WALKING FUCKSTICK.

FUCK YOU HANKINS YOU KNOW NOTHING IMBECILE.....I`VE FORGOTTON MORE ABOUT TRAINING THAN ANY PSUEDO BULLSHIT YOU COULD EVER DREAM UP.

You train like a KUNT........if the shoe fits,wear it !!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12801 on: May 12, 2024, 10:33:40 PM »
"In the most simple and basic of terms, the optimal volume range for most people is:

For each bigger muscle group: about 12 to 15 sets PER WEEK.
For each smaller muscle group: about 8 to 10 sets PER WEEK.
In more specific terms, this breaks down like this:

Chest: 12-15 sets depending on the individual and other variables.....enhanced or natty,age,number of years training,and more importantly ones goals.....no ones goals are exactly the same as yours are Brian yet you insist they should be.......cuz you`re a blithering idiot.

Back: 12-15 sets per workout.

Quadriceps: 12-20 sets per workout

Hamstrings: 6-10- sets per workout

Shoulders: 10-15 sets per workout (due to the 3 heads of the deltoid)

Biceps: 8-10 sets per workout

Triceps: 10-15 sets per workout

Calves: 10-15-sets per workout

Abs: 6-10- sets per workout

NOW A FEW OF THESE BODYPARTS CAN BE TRAINED TWICE WEEKLY TO MAKE THE SETS MORE UNIFORM SUCH AS....... Abs,Calves,and Hammies.

I get you guys think in terms of Sets and exercises but if you actually look at reps you get a better idea of your volume. 10 sets of 10 is the same as 5 sets of 20 both rep ranges are within hypertrophy.

NOT QUITE CHAUNCEY

Just because you do 3 exercises with 3 sets of 10 (90 reps) doesn't mean you have done more volume than 1 exercise 5 sets of 20 (100 total reps)

No but hopefully you would have gone heavier thus loading the muscle more effectively causing stimuli.......any numbskull can do tons of reps with KUNT weight....the weight should be tough whether going for 3 reps or 12 reps.......it should be gruelling most of the time.

You guys spend more time switching exercises vs just hitting something hard

I switch things around......no 2  workouts are ever carbon copies, but I leave everything in the gym 5 days a week.....to not switch things up brings on complacency and muscle adaptation....you are complacent as all Hell.

As far as muscle adaptation goes,if your body could talk it would say: "Here comes Brian and he`s gonna do the same old shit he always does so I won`t respond cuz I`ve adapted to it and no new demands are being made."

Your body is in a state of homeostasis meaning it doesn`t want to change.....its up to you to push hard and make it respond.

Everyone says 6-12 sets per week for hamstrings but those are 10 rep sets. doesn't make it any less of a workout.

Who says it`s 10 reps......YOU ?...also fuckstick, remember some body parts respond easier than others, and some respond better to lower, and some to higher rep ranges.....it`s not as black and white as you are making it out to be here Joe Weider......everyone`s different.
FIXED

Another lesson for the neophyte  drug addict  in training.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #12802 on: May 13, 2024, 12:21:26 AM »
Whenever there is something like this with him that just doesn't make any sense, it's a sign Hankins is hiding something.  What's the real reason he does high rep leg sets or trains hams and quads on separate days?  New injury or something else weird.

Just seeking to justify - by the criteria of the source he himself quoted - his low intensity workouts:

-------------------

"Obvious, I know. But, as you can see, reps and intensity go hand in hand most of the time. Meaning…

The more reps you can lift a weight for = the lower your training intensity is.The fewer reps you can lift a weight for = the higher your training intensity is.

And, all of this intensity stuff is usually predicted by one thing: how many reps you’re doing per set."

If your primary goal is improving muscle endurance, then you should mostly train in the higher rep ranges (between 12-20 reps per set) and therefore at a lower intensity

-------------------

Hamstring Curls

https://www.aworkoutroutine.com/weight-training-intensity/

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #12803 on: May 13, 2024, 05:17:10 AM »
Delon dropping the fact bombs in this thread  8)
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12804 on: May 13, 2024, 05:26:10 AM »
Endless deads at 425lb, Bench at 225, Heavy Sled forward push and plyo push ups.  Added in RDL, calf raises, and some stairmaster at end to cool down. 

Felt great. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #12805 on: May 13, 2024, 05:30:37 AM »
So, if did 13 sets of 100 rep curls with the pink dumbells I worked harder than I would have if I d  have used the 30 pounders for 12,40-10, 50-6.....then dropped back to the 35 pounders to failure.

NO ONE OF ANY MERIT TALLIES UP THEIR REP COUNTS TO THAT EXTENT YOU WALKING FUCKSTICK.

FUCK YOU HANKINS YOU KNOW NOTHING IMBECILE.....I`VE FORGOTTON MORE ABOUT TRAINING THAN ANY PSUEDO BULLSHIT YOU COULD EVER DREAM UP.

If you do 8-12 reps and don't count you reps but count your sets you are still counting your reps. Counting by 10 is
still counting

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12806 on: May 13, 2024, 05:32:37 AM »
Endless deads at 425lb, Bench at 225, Heavy Sled forward push and plyo push ups.  Added in RDL, calf raises, and some stairmaster at end to cool down. 

Felt great.

Literally the concept I am promoting you don't need 5 exercises and 6 angles or the change the weight 5lbs every set you just need to hit it hard

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #12807 on: May 13, 2024, 06:29:24 AM »
"In the most simple and basic of terms, the optimal volume range for most people is:

Blah blah Blah....copy and paste from SOMEONE ELSE'S work

1) I did 94 reps of hamstring curls which is right in the middle of the ideal range yet you guys all freak out and tell me how horrible my training is do any of you ever read any actual studies on exercise training?

2) I train with the World Champion Strict curler and you tell me the program is wrong. You guys don't appear to know what the fuck your talking about.

Everyone says 6-12 sets per week for hamstrings but those are 10 rep sets. So 60-120 reps. I did 90 plus reps and you guys act like its crazy just because I did one exercise doesn't make it any less of a workout.

3) "Hamstrings: 6–12 sets per week. Romanian deadlifts, good mornings, and seated hamstring curls all work your hamstrings under a tremendous stretch. It doesn’t take much."

I also went up in weight and dropped the reps getting those heavy sets in as well as the initial blood flow. Can I do more yeah I plan to do deadlifst later this week but those are plenty of hamstring curls.

1a) Soooo if you do 1 rep every 30 seconds for 45 mins that's optimal?   Right Brian....Right.

1b) You want to use studies but you have said "I don't need some fat slob researcher telling me how to train or telling me whats right or whats wrong".   So, research is good when it supports you, but bad when it contradicts?  Right Brian...Riiiiiight

2)  I don't recall strict curling being more than one rep at a time.  You USED to train.  Oh wait, aren't you a 'champion strict curler' as well?  Why did you not suck your own dick and add that in there as well?  Right Brian....Riiiiight

3) Good mornings have been shown to be the LEAST effective hamstring exercise with research.  Oh wait, if it contradicts what you think then those studies are wrong....and the people are just slobs.  You have SHIT for hamstrings...fucking straight line from that flabby ass to those adamantium knees.  Yep, you know how to train them. Right Brian.....Riiiiiiiigh

I posted shit from Mike Isreatel (sp?) about optimal sets for growth and you discredited him left and right. 

You posted your pic from O'Hare 25mins before boarding and tried to call me out.  Why didn't you let everyone know you were going to be in Chicago?  It takes me 22 mins to get there from where I live.  I saw your flight info and you had plenty of time to come meet me out in departures.  You have been...and always will be a giant bleeding pussy. 

You ever want to know what I would say to your face, you know I am here....just let me know if you ever have the balls to follow through.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #12808 on: May 13, 2024, 06:50:36 AM »
The concept he is promoting is GH and Triple TRT dosages, and then 5 sets of hamstrings when he should be doing 15 sets.  Hamstrings are a hard muscle to overtrain, you don't really need size as much as separation.  The idea of Hankins overtraining legs is ridiculous.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12809 on: May 13, 2024, 06:55:43 AM »
1a) Soooo if you do 1 rep every 30 seconds for 45 mins that's optimal?   Right Brian....Right.

1b) You want to use studies but you have said "I don't need some fat slob researcher telling me how to train or telling me whats right or whats wrong".   So, research is good when it supports you, but bad when it contradicts?  Right Brian...Riiiiiight

2)  I don't recall strict curling being more than one rep at a time.  You USED to train.  Oh wait, aren't you a 'champion strict curler' as well?  Why did you not suck your own dick and add that in there as well?  Right Brian....Riiiiight

3) Good mornings have been shown to be the LEAST effective hamstring exercise with research.  Oh wait, if it contradicts what you think then those studies are wrong....and the people are just slobs.  You have SHIT for hamstrings...fucking straight line from that flabby ass to those adamantium knees.  Yep, you know how to train them. Right Brian.....Riiiiiiiigh

I posted shit from Mike Isreatel (sp?) about optimal sets for growth and you discredited him left and right. 

You posted your pic from O'Hare 25mins before boarding and tried to call me out.  Why didn't you let everyone know you were going to be in Chicago?  It takes me 22 mins to get there from where I live.  I saw your flight info and you had plenty of time to come meet me out in departures.  You have been...and always will be a giant bleeding pussy. 

You ever want to know what I would say to your face, you know I am here....just let me know if you ever have the balls to follow through.

What are we going to brawl in an international airport? Somehow, I think that might inhibit my ability to make my connecting flight.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #12810 on: May 13, 2024, 06:57:25 AM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12811 on: May 13, 2024, 07:00:47 AM »
Literally the concept I am promoting you don't need 5 exercises and 6 angles or the change the weight 5lbs every set you just need to hit it hard

Agreed, hit it hard

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12812 on: May 13, 2024, 07:03:57 AM »
almost 4 years ago, the gains he has made since are Nick Walkerish

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12813 on: May 13, 2024, 07:06:21 AM »
almost 4 years ago, the gains he has made since are Nick Walkerish

I don't know what point you are trying to make. I am in incredible shape in that video.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12814 on: May 13, 2024, 07:08:23 AM »
If you do 8-12 reps and don't count you reps but count your sets you are still counting your reps. Counting by 10 is
still counting
You`ve got a pretty thick skull for a MENSA MAN.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12815 on: May 13, 2024, 07:09:30 AM »
I don't know what point you are trying to make. I am in incredible shape in that video.
YOU LOOK LIKE YOU`RE GONNA HAVE A FIT OR A SEIZURE.....OR LIKE  YOU ARE SHITTING YOUR PANTS.

FUCKING NOVICE CLOWN.   ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12816 on: May 13, 2024, 07:10:14 AM »
the point is as clear as day and Brian knows it, he just doesnt want to talk about his pathetic regressing body

This is how Brian works , he just ignores the obvious and changes it to his own "Brianworld view"|

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12818 on: May 13, 2024, 07:25:28 AM »
the point is as clear as day and Brian knows it, he just doesnt want to talk about his pathetic regressing body

This is how Brian works , he just ignores the obvious and changes it to his own "Brianworld view"|

I have gotten stronger you can't get stronger if you are not making gains. Additionally I looked incredible then and now at 42 and 46 so what is the issue anyway. Let's say theoretically I was exactly the same at 46 as I was at 42 when in phenom shape than would be great. But I am not exactly the same I am stronger.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12819 on: May 13, 2024, 07:27:58 AM »
I have gotten stronger you can't get stronger if you are not making gains. Additionally I looked incredible then and now at 42 and 46 so what is the issue anyway. Let's say theoretically I was exactly the same at 46 as I was at 42 when in phenom shape than would be great. But I am not exactly the same I am stronger.

poor Brian, rather than admit he hasnt made gains and looks worse gauges his progress on something that cant be measured.
"I am stronger"

Great, lets see Brian beat his 315 squat for 15 13.... no 11

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12820 on: May 13, 2024, 07:31:16 AM »
poor Brian, rather than admit he hasnt made gains and looks worse gauges his progress on something that cant be measured.
"I am stronger"

Strength can't be measured? I tell you what let's see you squat I will match whatever you lift how is that?

I don't need to argue with you every day about my build. I won an NPC show a month ago. I know I am making gains but yes absolutely it is a slow process.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12821 on: May 13, 2024, 07:33:22 AM »
"I am stronger"

Instead lets see him walk the weight out of the cage without looking like he's gonna fold like a fucking lawn chair, then perform one good rep slightly below paralell, and walk it back in...... like I did back in the 1970`s when I weighed 126 pounds.  ;)

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12822 on: May 13, 2024, 07:34:20 AM »
You`ve got a pretty thick skull for a MENSA MAN.

There is no actual evidence he is a Mensa; actually there is far more evidence he is a Neanderthal from his feet. Unless there are Mensa Neanderthals?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12823 on: May 13, 2024, 07:37:35 AM »
There is no actual evidence he is a Mensa; actually there is far more evidence he is a Neanderthal from from his feet. Unless there are Mensa Neanderthals?

There is no evidence Neanderthals were any less advanced and intelligent than Homo Sapiens

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12824 on: May 13, 2024, 07:38:37 AM »
Strength can't be measured? I tell you what let's see you squat I will match whatever you lift how is that?
You can`t squat for shit.........I out squatted you by tons weighing less than 160 if that......I don`t have it on video though so it doesn`t count........cuz they had no idiots filming in gyms back in the day lifting KUNT poundages and going for bad.

You`re a fucking bonafide barrell bellied fucking clown, and yes,like Krank said,I`d say it to your face cuz you ain`t about what you portray to be.....Mr. Softee.....thanks Gym Rat!  LOL  ;D