Author Topic: Heart Surgeon: You’ve Been LIED TO About Cholesterol & Heart Disease  (Read 5094 times)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: Heart Surgeon: You’ve Been LIED TO About Cholesterol & Heart Disease
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2023, 09:55:08 AM »
I do. D3, K2, CoQ10 and an absorbable form of magnesium seems useful but what the fuck do I know? I’m just a former sheet metal worker living with my parents and staying up all night reading the muscle books

I take all 4 but the K2 is from the food natto.

What type of magnesium you take? I take glycinate or threonate.

I take Natto (12,000 FU) (at night as it makes me lethargic), Magnesium, D3-K2 (MK7), Real Red Yeast Rice (w/ Monacolin-K which is natural Lovastatin from the rice fermentation(Bought from other countries where its legal), CO-Q10, Niacin...

I eat the natto food which I get from a Japanese grocery store. I only eat what I estimate :P to be about 300 micrograms of MK7 a day. I haven't bought the nattokinase enzyme as a supplement yet or K2 tablets.

There are a lot of added benefits to fermentation like the rice fermentation you mentioned. Natto is fermented soy. I haven't tried black garlic(fermented garlic) yet but I want to because I read it tastes like dates, which I love  :D. Even more health benefits than garlic but it doesn't stink or taste like raw onions.

I have a .55 lb(250 gram) container of niacin on my desk as I type. :D

What type of Magnesium do you take?

Black garlic:

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2023, 09:56:29 AM »
Life Extension brand puts out a Super K product that is decent price and quality. It has 1500mcg of K1, 1000mcg of K2 as menaquinone-4, and 100 mcg of K2 as trans menaquinone-7. Seemed to be one of the best products on the market when I was looking for a K2 supplement. $19 for 90 pills. Says take 1 a day but I noticed that supplements work better when you find out how much YOUR body really needs. 1 pill might work for me but you might need 2 or more a day depending on your age and health. Not everyone is the same.
Where I buy all my supplements. You can also purchase lab work from them and have the tests performed at Labcorp.
T

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2023, 09:59:00 AM »
This heart surgeon is probably next on Obama’s hit list. Can he swim?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2023, 12:11:45 PM »
Published: July 19, 2023

"Prospective cohort study of 1,479 men aged 59.7±10.7 years was conducted between 1987 and 2012. At baseline, dyslipidemia markers of total cholesterol (TC), low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) and high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C) were assessed as an exposure.

In utilizing clinically established criteria for dyslipidemia [3], the current study demonstrated that higher TC and LDL-C levels were paradoxically and independently associated with lower risk of all-cause mortality and better survival in men. These findings suggest the need for rigorous reevaluation of dyslipidemia risk and the utility of cholesterol lowering medications."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10355403/

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2023, 12:37:34 PM »

I eat the natto food which I get from a Japanese grocery store. I only eat what I estimate :P to be about 300 micrograms of MK7 a day. I haven't bought the nattokinase enzyme as a supplement yet or K2 tablets.

There are a lot of added benefits to fermentation like the rice fermentation you mentioned. Natto is fermented soy. I haven't tried black garlic(fermented garlic) yet but I want to because I read it tastes like dates, which I love  :D. Even more health benefits than garlic but it doesn't stink or taste like raw onions.

I have a .55 lb(250 gram) container of niacin on my desk as I type. :D

What type of Magnesium do you take?

Black garlic:

Great info!

Lately Ive been buying Nutricost supps for a lot of mine.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2023, 01:22:55 PM »

Glycinate lately my nikka

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2023, 01:36:57 PM »
Glycinate lately my nikka

Oh, snap! I uses ta take Magnesium Oxide but I was like heel naw cause dat shit made me feel nauseous and whatnot.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2023, 01:44:18 PM »
Oh, snap! I uses ta take Magnesium Oxide but I was like heel naw cause dat shit made me feel nauseous and whatnot.

Poor absorption too, but I guess they know this and load up the dose in the capsules because of it. MY NIKKA

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2023, 02:03:34 PM »
Poor absorption too, but I guess they know this and load up the dose in the capsules because of it. MY NIKKA

Oxide may be the only one that's non-chelated. It's what I imagine an appetite suppressant to feel like. Word out, homie.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2023, 05:02:35 AM »
LDL-C does not cause cardiovascular disease: a comprehensive review of the current literature

For half a century, a high level of total cholesterol (TC) or low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) has been considered to be the major cause of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease (CVD), and statin treatment has been widely promoted for cardiovascular prevention. However, there is an increasing understanding that the mechanisms are more complicated and that statin treatment, in particular when used as primary prevention, is of doubtful benefit.

The hypothesis that high TC or LDL-C causes atherosclerosis and CVD has been shown to be false by numerous observations and experiments.

The fact that high LDL-C is beneficial in terms of overall lifespan has been ignored by researchers who support the lipid hypothesis.

The assertion that statin treatment is beneficial has been kept alive by individuals who have ignored the results from trials with negative outcomes and by using deceptive statistics.

That statin treatment has many serious side effects has been minimized by individuals who have used a misleading trial design and have ignored reports from independent researchers.

That high LDL-C is the cause of CVD in FH is questionable because LDL-C does not differ between untreated FH individuals with and without CVD.

Millions of people all over the world, including many with no history of heart disease, are taking statins, and PCSK-9 inhibitors to lower LDL-C further are now being promoted, despite unproven benefits and serious side effects.

We suggest that clinicians should abandon the use of statins and PCSK-9 inhibitors and instead identify and target the actual causes of CVD.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17512433.2018.1519391

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2023, 05:05:32 AM »
50% of all heart attack patients have normal cholesterol levels

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2023, 05:23:06 AM »

I saw a study that showed folks w/ very low lipid profiles have more heart disease.
Cholesterol is important and protective...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2023, 10:55:03 AM »

Basically two kinds of heart attacks; clog or heart electrical disturbance.  A huge number of clog heart attacks the person has low cholesterol. If I high cholesterol is the problem how do they account for people having heart attacks with low cholesterol? It's not as simple as having the wrong ratios of HDL's to LDL's.  Some say the biggest predictor is inflammation. It can be tested with a C-reactive protein test or a CRP.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2023, 12:26:13 PM »
Eggs, my friend.  Lots of eggs.
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2023, 12:36:46 PM »
You da man, Taff!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2023, 12:16:21 AM »

:D  I once worked for this company that had a health fair for the employees where we had our cholesterol, sugar, BP, etc checked. My buddy was a bodybuilder and this 300 pound landwhale nurse was telling him he needs to eat more of this and less of that and he said "well, I'm ripped and you're fat so I'll just keep doing what I'm doing." The look on her face was priceless.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2023, 09:09:30 AM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2023, 09:21:41 AM »
Big Pharma, more lies from those swindlers.
Made billions and billions off of statins. Pushing them on kids now too. (Sound familiar)?
Statins do not affect mortality it seems, so WAYYYYYYYYYYY over-used...  Dont get your lipids real low either, more heart and health issues arise from that.
Cholesterol is very important...

shit pharma wants peeps to be sick

ie. sick peeps=more cash for these greedy sacks of shit

throw big food into the mix as well, looking out for our health my ass

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2023, 09:47:03 AM »
:D  I once worked for this company that had a health fair for the employees where we had our cholesterol, sugar, BP, etc checked. My buddy was a bodybuilder and this 300 pound landwhale nurse was telling him he needs to eat more of this and less of that and he said "well, I'm ripped and you're fat so I'll just keep doing what I'm doing." The look on her face was priceless.

Same happened to me. A 300lb nurse told me to watch my cholesterol and to get a little exercise.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2023, 10:19:05 AM »
Same happened to me. A 300lb nurse told me to watch my cholesterol and to get a little exercise.

I watch my cholesterol to make sure it doesn't cook past medium rare.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2023, 10:31:48 AM »

Same nurses most likely smoke too lol

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2023, 01:29:06 AM »
I watch my cholesterol to make sure it doesn't cook past medium rare.
  8) Nice one.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2023, 12:58:53 PM »
They just want us sick, it's a business. Business is business (money)