Author Topic: SCN  (Read 110224 times)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: SCN
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2023, 01:30:35 PM »
and on their Facebook page nowhere does our hero get a mention.

coop does- Brian knew he would get smoked so went into an empty category

PUSSY
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2023, 01:40:01 PM »
BRIAN WAS 22LB off qualifying for the Arnold
if he hadn't chickened out of COOPS weight he would have been 15lb off qualifying

another sport Brian has tried and lost at.

the list goes on

B

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2023, 01:48:21 PM »
if he hadn't chickened out of COOPS weight he would have been 15lb off qualifying

the list goes on

So a “world record” lift is 22 lbs below the cutoff threshold for the Arnold event?

Could this strict curl bullshit be any more of a farce than it already is?

Fucking pathetic.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2023, 01:53:35 PM »
yep!

so on the one hand Hankins claims the fact it is at the Arnold gives it legitimacy

HOWEVER

the best lift is below that needed to get into the arnold- the legit event.

and to think hanky thought he would and I quote 'be on the stage at the arnold'

he will never show us the video will he.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2023, 02:12:46 PM »
The age group record for 45-50 year olds is below the Open Arnold qualifier not that strange. However, I don't have to explain shit I beat the World Record in 2 different Federations at the weight class above my natural weight for my Age Group by a significant margin today so call it a gimmick complain and bitch and say I have small weak arms or pretend I have a belly I don't give a fuck because I broke a World Record in a Powerlifting event today and you didn't.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2023, 02:20:05 PM »
Hey Brian I’m curious how many 40 to 45-year-old 242 pounders have ever competed in a strict curl event since it’s inception? I can’t imagine many

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2023, 02:20:51 PM »
The age group record for 45-50 year olds is below the Open Arnold qualifier not that strange. However, I don't have to explain shit I beat the World Record in 2 different Federations at the weight class above my natural weight for my Age Group by a significant margin today so call it a gimmick complain and bitch and say I have small weak arms or pretend I have a belly I don't give a fuck because I broke a World Record in a Powerlifting event today and you didn't.

should have stayed in your legitimate weight class hankins.... and gone head to head w coop.. maybe you could have risen to the occasion like a true champion...

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2023, 02:21:35 PM »

how many in your class Brian?
B

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2023, 02:21:51 PM »

Coop doesn't claim you on the SCN page. If you had hair, you'd be the red headed step-child of the curling world!                                                                   

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2023, 02:25:27 PM »

here we go again with this shit

strict curling is to powerlifting what endurance tickling is to marathon running

fag

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2023, 02:35:31 PM »

the list goes on

Bhank reported a 166.5lbs lift back in January, in the early days of his SCN love:

170lbs is considered an elite curl for the 220lbs weight class. I managed to curl 166.5lbs 2 weeks ago. I will make 220lbs and I will curl 170lbs soon enough this qualifying for next years Arnold as an elite curler

6 months later he has gone backwards, as evidenced by his recent basement scream video, and the below:

Haters going to hate I curled 75 kilos for the win

So the trend is not his friend it seems for Arnold qualifying

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2023, 02:38:43 PM »
should have stayed in your legitimate weight class hankins.... and gone head to head w coop.. maybe you could have risen to the occasion like a true champion...

for all his bluster Brian hates 2 things

losing

and

confrontation

put them both together and he drives home

or gets clegged
B

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2023, 02:39:35 PM »

So it has gone from being a “world record” to an “Age Group world record” in a matter of a few hours.

What a fucking farce. What a pathetic fucking farce.

A bunch of losers in spandex playing grabass and making money off the entry fee.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2023, 02:42:06 PM »
wouldn't Brian have automatically got entry into the special needs category?

someone must have spoken to him surely and thought  ...... here he is! the downs poster boy
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2023, 02:46:45 PM »
Not that strange?

Name me another event that requires you to beat a world record in order to simply qualify for it.

Fuck you are stupid

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2023, 02:49:05 PM »

in Brians upside down world anything is a win.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2023, 02:50:57 PM »
can you imagine how the olympics would. die if it was

'welcome to the 100 metres first round. sadly the qualifying time for the 100 m the syear is 9.01 seconds. nobody has done tis so its onto the 200m. again sadly nobody qualified in the time required 18.99 seconds. and so on until every event folded'
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2023, 03:15:18 PM »
Not that strange?

Name me another event that requires you to beat a world record in order to simply qualify for it.

Fuck you are stupid

Lots of Age group world records are below  Open qualifying lifts for Major events in powerlifting there is nothing strange about an Age group record obviously the Open Record is above the Open qualifying lift but I competed in my age group as well as the Open just like you do when you compete in bodybuilding you may have won the over 55 but wouldn't have placed in the Open. Also every powerlfiting organization, every boxing organization, the UFC, fucking horse racing, every organization that requires weigh ins all allow you to wear shoes for weigh ins nothing weird about that either. Show me one single organization that doesn't exactly.  Haters I don't need to explain shit I set a World Record today. I would have just chugged some water otherwise my sneakers don't weigh that much.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2023, 03:25:36 PM »
Brian how many in your category?

it was none wasn't it?

zero

you competed as the only person in a category and therefore won. hahahahahhahahaha

coop beat you by 40 lbs at a lower bodyweight. hahaahhahahahahaaa you just can't fid something you are good at. perhaps go back to sniffing mens arseholes and calling it wrestling
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2023, 03:25:42 PM »

Lots of Age group world records are below  Open qualifying lifts for Major events in powerlifting there is nothing strange about an Age group record obviously the Open Record is above the Open qualifying lift but I competed in my age group as well as the Open just like you do when you compete in bodybuilding you may have won the over 55 but wouldn't have placed in the Open. Also every powerlfiting organization, every boxing organization, the UFC, fucking horse racing, every organization that requires weigh ins all allow you to wear shoes for weigh ins nothing weird about that either. Show me one single organization that doesn't exactly.  Haters I don't need to explain shit I set a World Record today. I would have just chugged some water otherwise my sneakers don't weigh that much.

simply put you will never qualify for the Arnold because they only do the Open and you just cant cut it

And to quote you when I won the UK over 55s "you are only competing against old men, who fucking cares."

Brian, at least I compete, you turn up looking for shows with no one in
You even bought the car that no one else drives to win your banger race.

Gotcha...

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2023, 03:28:38 PM »
The Arnold dream is gone sadly

Unless by some magic Bhank increases his PB by 15 lbs in the next 6 months for the Dec qualifier, having decreased his max by 1lb in the last 6 mths

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2023, 03:40:37 PM »
simply put you will never qualify for the Arnold because they only do the Open and you just cant cut it

And to quote you when I won the UK over 55s "you are only competing against old men, who fucking cares."

Gotcha...

and that a it

mma- FAIL
BB- fail
Arm wrasslin'. Fail
Stock cars- no competition so win
Curl- no competition so win

the art of winning without competing against anybody
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2023, 03:48:54 PM »
ALL while wearing fucking shoes at the weigh in.

Bogus Records Of Peace just like the NPC webpage that has you placing better than you actually did.

Did you miss me Brian ?  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2023, 03:50:23 PM »

Gotcha...
Jeff,please never ever compare yourself to Hanky.....PLEASE!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2023, 03:57:30 PM »

This is like when Randy Coutre couldn’t beat chuck liddell at light heavyweight so he competed as a heavyweight instead.

This is such a new sport the bar is set low.  It will be exciting when someone shatters your record in a few months.