Author Topic: SCN  (Read 113498 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: SCN
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2023, 06:38:24 PM »
The Arnold is in March never planned to qualify this meet the plan has always been to try and qualify in December. The plan this time was to go for the age group class record and win my age group which is exactly what I did. I didn't expect to win the Open so it went better than planned. Did the Open world record holder lift more in the lower class sure so what I beat the world record for my age group and improved my meet lift by 9lbs with a strained right bicep. I couldn't even flex it right outside tendon is jacked but I powered through it broke a record hit a meet PR and won 2 divisions. It was fun and it pissed you guys off. I am happy with that.

Did you do your  high pitched scream?

Brian, what was your pre contest curl drug stack?

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2023, 06:38:26 PM »
I don't have time to read through 20 pages of what has become every thread Brian is part of. What did Brian end up strict curling?  167? 168?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2023, 06:38:41 PM »
The Arnold is in March never planned to qualify this meet the plan has always been to try and qualify in December. The plan this time was to go for the age group class record and win my age group which is exactly what I did. I didn't expect to win the Open so it went better than planned. Did the Open world record holder lift more in the lower class sure so what I beat the world record for my age group and improved my meet lift by 9lbs with a strained right bicep. I couldn't even flex it right outside tendon is jacked but I powered through it broke a record hit a meet PR and won 2 divisions. It was fun and it pissed you guys off. I am happy with that.

It's ok, you'll never hit these #'s anyway -

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2023, 06:47:08 PM »
The research I see says that weigh ins are done without shoes.

For that reason the world records are therefore invalid.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2023, 06:48:47 PM »
people over 45 are not dumb enough to strict curl

Its like setting a world record for eating frogspawn

No actually most 45-year-olds are smart enough to strict curl but also smart enough to realize this is not a strict curl contest despite the name.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2023, 06:55:21 PM »
I don't have time to read through 20 pages of what has become every thread Brian is part of. What did Brian end up strict curling?  167? 168?

He said 75 kilos =165.346 lbs

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2023, 07:15:31 PM »
I think hanky can get his curl up to 170+ if he doubles his steroid dosage and increases his daily calorie intake by an extra 1,500 cals/day.  Doing meth right before he does the lift might help as well.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2023, 07:29:47 PM »
I don't have a problem with the strict curl. I watched some it at the Arnold expo. I think some powerlifting organizations have went to it over squats because of injuries, loading and loading the weights, spotters... nobody likes spotting a guy with 1000lbs on his back while squatting and it makes them money.

Agreed, it’s an accessible exercise everyone knows and loves.  Considering how bastardized many powerlifting leagues have become, what with the 3-ply suits and wide-stance squats/sumo deadlifts/ultra wide bench press, powerlifting purists don’t have much of a leg to stand on.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2023, 07:32:51 PM »
So how many people were in this class still no answer?

Also, why didn’t Brian’s whore of a  wife go to support him? They are newlyweds it was a weekend getaway you would think she would go to the event.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2023, 07:47:27 PM »
I think hanky can get his curl up to 170+ if he doubles his steroid dosage and increases his daily calorie intake by an extra 1,500 cals/day.  Doing meth right before he does the lift might help as well.

Next year in the warm up room, right before Hankins goes to try his curl -

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2023, 08:35:42 PM »
The age group record for 45-50 year olds is below the Open Arnold qualifier not that strange. However, I don't have to explain shit I beat the World Record in 2 different Federations at the weight class above my natural weight for my Age Group by a significant margin today so call it a gimmick complain and bitch and say I have small weak arms or pretend I have a belly I don't give a fuck because I broke a World Record in a Powerlifting event today and you didn't.

What world record did you break? Exactly where does this world record get recorded?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2023, 08:38:32 PM »
So, as usual, bhank found an odd contest and agonized over which age and weight class had the least competition so he could claim he won something. Just like the racing cars, the bodybuilding contest etc.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2023, 08:41:12 PM »
So, as usual, bhank found an odd contest and agonized over which age and weight class had the least competition so he could claim he won something. Just like the racing cars, the bodybuilding contest etc.

As of right now, there's no confirmation there was any other competition

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2023, 08:59:09 PM »
As of right now, there's no confirmation there was any other competition

Yeah, you have to do love how fast the palm tree singlet arrived. But when something challenging that he can’t do like the 405 pound squat. The knee sleeves took over three weeks to arrive shipping express

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2023, 05:27:08 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2023, 05:51:32 AM »
That is a good pic Hankins, arms looking big.

Thanks Rob I appreciate that

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2023, 05:52:56 AM »
Qft

He has a huge noggin which makes his body look small, but it’s a solid build most any fortyfive year old dad would kill for

Thanks PV I appreciate that

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2023, 05:53:28 AM »
Thanks Rob I appreciate that

is your medal presentation video available yet where we see the third and second place guys?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2023, 06:10:43 AM »
is your medal presentation video available yet where we see the third and second place guys?

I am sure the meet results will get posted eventually. But it is not about who I beat at this meet. The goal was never just to win a medal at this meet. The goal was to break the Age group World Record and beat every other competitor at every previous meet prior. Also of course to get my max lift certified by the judges in a meet. I missed my final attempt at 170lbs but I knew the arm was done after my 2nd lift anyway. I am happy to have hit 165lbs in a meet gotten my white lights and break the record. Did I cherry pic the 242lb weight class because I knew I could break that record and it would be less competitive than the 220lb class? Sure of course why not boxers go up and down all the time to pick up belts. I will go for a record in the 220lb class at the next event and hopefully hit the Arnold marks but if not so what as long as I continue to improve. I will get there eventually.  I have to get a Hernia Surgery next and I am not sure how long it will take to recover from that. I am hoping I can recover and get the Arnold marks by December but if not I will get them next year. But the hernia surgery will help me do better in the Charlotte Pro next summer as my abs used to be my strong point but don't look right now with a Hernia so gettign that fixed next.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2023, 06:16:01 AM »
I am sure the meet results will get posted eventually. But it is not about who I beat at this meet. The goal was never just to win a medal at this meet. The goal was to break the Age group World Record and beat every other competitor at every previous meet prior. Also of course to get my max lift certified by the judges in a meet. I missed my final attempt at 170lbs but I knew the arm was done after my 2nd lift anyway. I am happy to have hit 165lbs in a meet gotten my white lights and break the record. Did I cherry pic the 242lb weight class because I knew I could break that record and it would be less competitive than the 220lb class? Sure of course why not boxers go up and down all the time to pick up belts. I will go for a record in the 220lb class at the next event and hopefully hit the Arnold marks but if not so what as long as I continue to improve. I will get there eventually.  I have to get a Hernia Surgery next and I am not sure how long it will take to recover from that. I am hoping I can recover and get the Arnold marks by December but if not I will get them next year. But the hernia surgery will help me do better in the Charlotte Pro next summer as my abs used to be my strong point but don't look right now with a Hernia so gettign that fixed next.
What is a paragraph? Paragraphs are the building blocks of papers. Many students define paragraphs in terms of length: a paragraph is a group of at least five sentences, a paragraph is half a page long, etc.

In reality, though, the unity and coherence of ideas among sentences is what constitutes a paragraph.

Look into it Mr. Mensa

BTW,fuck off with your bogus curl bullshit !

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #95 on: July 16, 2023, 06:18:40 AM »
Two world records in the reverse clean !!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2023, 06:26:21 AM »

Goal?
You only knew you were entring that class when you showed up and realised no one else was in it

Fuck you Brian

Brian, your lifts have regressed in the last six months
and boxers do move up weights to get belts but they have to fight someone for them, you just expect them for nothing

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 16, 2023, 06:33:03 AM »

LOL,

So basically, there was no one in his class and he won first which would also be last as there were no other competitors.

Strong point

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2023, 06:55:52 AM »
Goal?
You only knew you were entring that class when you showed up and realised no one else was in it

Fuck you Brian

Brian, your lifts have regressed in the last six months
and boxers do move up weights to get belts but they have to fight someone for them, you just expect them for nothing

I beat the guy that had the record previously. What part of that are you missing? That is how powerliftng works you are competing against records established at previous meets by lifters all over the Country so it doesn't matter if you have 5 or 100 lifters that day. The weights are the same there is no wind factor or heat factor or change in course or track factor. Your lifts directly compare to previous lifts by other lifters at previous meets. As you pointed out yourself in addition to breaking the SCN record by 11lbs I broke a Raw record established in 2019 but 6lbs. That is what matters but since you are so concerned no I would not have won the meet in the 220lb class Coop won that class and set a new Open World Record at the same time. So what?  Is the age group record anywhere near as cool as an Open record or qualifying for the Arnold? No but it's a damn good start.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2023, 07:05:48 AM »
A one-person "class" rofl