Author Topic: SCN  (Read 112923 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: SCN
« Reply #100 on: July 16, 2023, 07:41:58 AM »
I beat the guy that had the record previously. What part of that are you missing? That is how powerliftng works you are competing against records established at previous meets by lifters all over the Country so it doesn't matter if you have 5 or 100 lifters that day. The weights are the same there is no wind factor or heat factor or change in course or track factor. Your lifts directly compare to previous lifts by other lifters at previous meets. As you pointed out yourself in addition to breaking the SCN record by 11lbs I broke a Raw record established in 2019 but 6lbs. That is what matters but since you are so concerned no I would not have won the meet in the 220lb class Coop won that class and set a new Open World Record at the same time. So what? Is the age group record anywhere near as cool as an Open record or qualifying for the Arnold? No but it's a damn good start.
so if you set a world record at the Olympics and three people place ahead of you in the contest , which medal do you get

Ill wait....

and chances are you wouldn't have won the the 242 class if someone else had turned up either.

I would re-word that if I were you, it reads like you are shiting on Coops record...

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #101 on: July 16, 2023, 08:03:10 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #102 on: July 16, 2023, 08:11:29 AM »
so if you set a world record at the Olympics and three people place ahead of you in the contest , which medal do you get

Ill wait....

and chances are you wouldn't have won the the 242 class if someone else had turned up either.

I would re-word that if I were you, it reads like you are shiting on Coops record...

Again I don't need to explain the concept of Age group records to someone who competes in the over 55 Age group

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: July 16, 2023, 08:17:32 AM »
hankins, y not stay in the 220 class and intimidate coop into losing? steal his shirt, steal his crusher ect... like you have done to niggas your whole life?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 16, 2023, 08:22:34 AM »
You guys do know strategy is also important in sports? The Firefighter Veteran and Police record in the 220lb class is 171lbs I will go for that one the next time out.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2023, 08:28:56 AM »

I joined when I was like 12, I was a rugby player who’d just started lifting.
People weren’t fags like on the bb.com forums, and they women here posting their tits

Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2023, 08:31:16 AM »
You guys do know strategy is also important in sports? The Firefighter Veteran and Police record in the 220lb class is 171lbs I will go for that one the next time out.

yep, the strategy of assing the competition and if there is any look for another sport

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2023, 08:33:07 AM »
Again I don't need to explain the concept of Age group records to someone who competes in the over 55 Age group

why dont you blow up to 400lbs
You can curl 30lb and be a world record holder again.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2023, 08:35:06 AM »
I think I got a better photo this time

This has to be the gayest outfit I have ever seen, hanky delivers.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2023, 08:36:53 AM »

This federation is grouping firefighters, police and veterans together?

Why doesn’t it include the rest of the social workers?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2023, 08:37:41 AM »
three observations

1-why are you avoiding answering how many are in your category?

2- that guys physique absolutely dwarf's you.

3- did you win gayest outfit?

hes never won anything

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2023, 08:45:51 AM »

Brian, why didn’t Emily come to your competition?

You can’t blame astigmatism

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2023, 08:46:11 AM »

teenage me busted so many nuts to dina and jodie

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 16, 2023, 08:47:40 AM »
Brian, why didn’t Emily come to your competition?

You can’t blame astigmatism

she asked Brian to bring her a gift home..she had a busy day with her ex

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 16, 2023, 08:48:07 AM »
This federation is grouping firefighters, police and veterans together?

Why doesn’t it include the rest of the social workers?

Why is the sky blue? I don't make the rules or the categories.  Military/Fire/Police is the category, and it has a record at 171lbs for the 220lbs division that would be the next one for me to try and beat that I am eligible to compete in.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 16, 2023, 09:48:26 AM »
Why is the sky blue? I don't make the rules or the categories.  Military/Fire/Police is the category, and it has a record at 171lbs for the 220lbs division that would be the next one for me to try and beat that I am eligible to compete in.

Fuck me how specific a category has he picked?

To enter you have to have served and be a specific age

Do they have a sub category for people named Brian Hankins...?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #116 on: July 16, 2023, 10:14:01 AM »
I am sure the meet results will get posted eventually. But it is not about who I beat at this meet. The goal was never just to win a medal at this meet. The goal was to break the Age group World Record and beat every other competitor at every previous meet prior. Also of course to get my max lift certified by the judges in a meet. I missed my final attempt at 170lbs but I knew the arm was done after my 2nd lift anyway. I am happy to have hit 165lbs in a meet gotten my white lights and break the record. Did I cherry pic the 242lb weight class because I knew I could break that record and it would be less competitive than the 220lb class? Sure of course why not boxers go up and down all the time to pick up belts. I will go for a record in the 220lb class at the next event and hopefully hit the Arnold marks but if not so what as long as I continue to improve. I will get there eventually.  I have to get a Hernia Surgery next and I am not sure how long it will take to recover from that. I am hoping I can recover and get the Arnold marks by December but if not I will get them next year. But the hernia surgery will help me do better in the Charlotte Pro next summer as my abs used to be my strong point but don't look right now with a Hernia so gettign that fixed next.

Because deadlifting blows out biceps...   ::)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2023, 10:17:22 AM »

The sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the Sun more than they scatter red light.  When we look towards the Sun at sunset, we see red and orange colors because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight.

Did you ever stop to think they were asking a rhetorical question?   (hint, that was one right there as well)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2023, 10:20:57 AM »
Brian, how much more do you think you could have gotten had you been able to use Melatonin for this event?  We respect that you chose not to considering it was a tested event.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2023, 10:21:20 AM »

it had gotten ridiculous by the time I got out of powerlifting.
10 different weight groups
15 different age groups
Elite,pro, amateur, fire/police, military
Raw classic, raw modern, multi-ply, single ply

You have to be awful to not walk away with a trophy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 16, 2023, 11:13:27 AM »

No specific age

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 16, 2023, 11:16:22 AM »
No specific age

theres no age classes?

What the fuck is a master?

ah I get it, Hankins fuckwit semantics again

no specific age but they have over and under ages

Get fucked you bald c.unt

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 16, 2023, 12:01:37 PM »
theres no age classes?

What the fuck is a master?

ah I get it, Hankins fuckwit semantics again

no specific age but they have over and under ages

Get fucked you bald c.unt

No specific age class for police fire military if you are going for a police fire military record there is only one record per weight class. Just like bodybuilding they don't break out Open and Master veteran no age groups it's one division. Not that complicated.

Also most serious competitors also do regular powerlifting this guy competed at the meet and took 2nd and has a 1747.1 Raw Total he made a 185lbs on his 2nd attempt and failed at 200 on his 3rd.

https://www.openpowerlifting.org/u/demetriusmurray

The bearded guy that was in the pic with me has also been competing in regular powerlifting for years and is a "Natural" Pro bodybuilder and a trainer who owns a gym. He has won a few titles and he has a 1,517 Raw Total. He missed at 180 on his 2nd attempt but made it on his 3rd qualifying for this years Arnold. He took 2nd at 220lbs behind John. The next 3 guys in the 220lb class all lifted less than me. He competed in the Mr America and the Arnold.

If you guys recall the video I posted from my gym the form police all attacked me and said it wouldn't pass the judges which may have been true my butt did come off the wall a little bit in practice. However at the meet I cleaned it up and stayed on the wall getting the white lights. That is progress not regression

I knew I couldn't make 180 to qualify at 220lbs yet but I still would have been 3rd on the podium at 220lbs which was a stacked weight class. I decided to go 242lbs and pick up an age group record instead nothing wrong with that. I thought the other guys in 220lbs looked to be 242lbers to be honest. I had no idea how many people registered for each class when I showed up 15 minutes before weigh in ended. I decided to go 242lbs long before I got there.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 16, 2023, 12:11:35 PM »
No specific age class for police fire military if you are going for a police fire military record there is only one record per weight class. Just like bodybuilding they don't break out Open and Master veteran no age groups it's one division. Not that complicated.

Also most serious competitors also do regular powerlifting this guy competed at the meet and took 2nd and has a 1747.1 Raw Total he made a 185lbs on his 2nd attempt and failed at 200 on his 3rd.

The bearded guy that was in the pic with me has also been competing in regular powerlifting for years and is a "Natural" Pro bodybuilder and a trainer who owns a gym. He has won a few titles and he has a 1,517 Raw Total. He missed at 180 on his 2nd attempt but made it on his 3rd qualifying for this years Arnold. He took 2nd at 220lbs behind John. The next 3 guys in the 220lb class all lifted less than me. He competed in the Mr America and the Arnold.

If you guys recall the video I posted from my gym the form police all attacked me and said it wouldn't pass the judges which may have been true my butt did come off the wall a little bit in practice. However at the meet I cleaned it up and stayed on the wall getting the white lights. That is progress not regression

I knew I couldn't make 180 to qualify at 220lbs yet but I still would have been 3rd on the podium at 220lbs which was a stacked weight class. I decided to go 242lbs and pick up an age group record instead nothing wrong with that. I thought the other guys in 220lbs looked to be 242lbers to be honest. I had no idea how many people registered for each class when I showed up 15 minutes before weigh in ended. I decided to go 242lbs long before I got there.

jesus you’re such a bitch that you can’t even recognize when you’re outing yourself. How can you had already resolved the fact that you’re going to lose before you even got on the platform?the point of these meets is to push yourself not to layup for a participation trophy

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 16, 2023, 12:12:14 PM »

forget the rest, the bolded bit is the important bit

He saw the competition in the 220 class which was his class so he went in the 242 which had no entrants

You weak fuck
Its better to place in a stacked line up than "win" a show of one
If I turned up at a show and I was the only over 55 I would either enter the over 45 or pending that the class 1 misters
They would still give me the qualification to the over 55 if I was good enough but at least I would still be "competing"

I suppose you wanted to go and take Em a winners medal rather than a well deserved third.

You are the most insecure , shallow fuck I have ever come across