Author Topic: SCN  (Read 112936 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: SCN
« Reply #150 on: July 16, 2023, 02:27:09 PM »
You want to compare yourself to me. Let's see your 315lb bench based on your reported 225lbs for 8 you should have it yes?

Hes a national level powerlifter you fucking idiot

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #151 on: July 16, 2023, 02:30:20 PM »
Blah Blah Blah I can't bench 315lbs [/size]

And illuminati is out come on guys 315lbs isn't that much. We have to have some OTHER members in the club so far have seen a current from BigRo but I know others have it. The hateful slobs I never thought you guys had it anyway but come on SC, Krank, Gymrat where are you at? Based on self reporting you guys should have this easy. I know Rbcguns has it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: July 16, 2023, 02:30:59 PM »
Hes a national level powerlifter you fucking idiot

Then a 315lb bench should be easy for 38 returns I can't wait to see it until then he is just a fat slob

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: July 16, 2023, 02:32:31 PM »
Then a 315lb bench should be easy for 38 returns I can't wait to see it until then he is just a fat slob
no ones going to start videoing themselves for you you daft c.unt

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #154 on: July 16, 2023, 02:36:36 PM »
And illuminati is out come on guys 315lbs isn't that much. We have to have some OTHER members in the club so far have seen a current from BigRo but I know others have it. The hateful slobs I never thought you guys had it anyway but come on SC, Krank, Gymrat where are you at? Based on self reporting you guys should have this easy. I know Rbcguns has it.

Is this a joke? 315 is a laughable amount for anyone over 200lbs

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #155 on: July 16, 2023, 02:39:18 PM »

Fuck off Bianca
No I cannot bench any decent poundage any more -
Come back to me when you've won national powerlifting titles
And can approach 2.4 x your bodyweight in competition on the bench press Raw. 
NOT The Pathetically weak 1.4 x Bodywwight Your trying to Brag about.
Now Fuck Off.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: July 16, 2023, 02:42:40 PM »
By all means let the entire board see you strict curl more than 165lbs on video I won't hold my breath waiting

I wont video tape the training I'll enter a contest.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #157 on: July 16, 2023, 02:47:03 PM »

I just log my workouts. And yes, I hit 355 this year (when the rotator popped), so what, it isn't much.
If I were gonna lie about my lifts, I think I'd at least use numbers that were respectable.
I always say I'm not that strong. I dont pump myself up like I'm awesome, unlike your retarded self...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: July 16, 2023, 02:50:14 PM »
Fuck off Bianca
No I cannot bench any decent poundage any more -
Come back to me when you've won national powerlifting titles
And can approach 2.4 x your bodyweight in completion on the bench press Raw. 
NOT The Pathetically weak 1.4 x Bodywwight Your trying to Brag about.
Now Fuck Off.

We are not talking about what you used to be able to do. I get it everyone bench pressed 315 in high school we are talking about now

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: July 16, 2023, 02:51:39 PM »
We are not talking about what you used to be able to do I get it everyone bench pressed 315 in high school we are talking about now
You pressed it about an hour ago, I bet you cant do it now...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 16, 2023, 02:52:59 PM »
I just log my workouts. And yes, I hit 355 this year (when the rotator popped), so what, it isn't much.
If I were gonna lie about my lifts, I think I'd at least use numbers that were respectable.
I always say I'm not that strong. I dont pump myself up like I'm awesome, unlike your retarded self...

So can you get 315lbs now? I know you tend to use a sling shot. Would love to put you in the current 315lb club. Shouldn't be too much to film a lift.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 16, 2023, 02:53:45 PM »
So can you get 315lbs now? I know you tend to use a sling shot. Would love to put you in the current 315lb club. Shouldn't be too much to film a lift.
Brian trawling for new wankbank material

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 16, 2023, 02:54:07 PM »
I wont video tape the training I'll enter a contest.

Well I guess when you post verifiable contest results we can add you to the 315lb bench press club until then Dave D is out

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: July 16, 2023, 02:55:08 PM »

Is this a joke? 315 is a laughable amount for anyone over 200lbs

So then you can bench it easy yes? Can't wait to see your video and add you to the club

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: July 16, 2023, 02:59:50 PM »
Add me to the Bhank can fuck off and die club.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: July 16, 2023, 03:02:15 PM »
Well I guess when you post verifiable contest results we can add you to the 315lb bench press club until then Dave D is out

looks like you are going to be part of another club with just you as the only member

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #166 on: July 16, 2023, 03:04:04 PM »
So then you can bench it easy yes? Can't wait to see your video and add you to the club

which club is that? the gaping bloody asshole club?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: July 16, 2023, 03:05:02 PM »

which club is that? the gaping bloody asshole club?
having one is not a joining requirement as long as you are prepared to put in the work to achive one.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: July 16, 2023, 03:06:36 PM »
Add me to the Bhank can fuck off and die club.

Like I said I didn't expect any of the anonymous haters to be in the club I do expect SC, Krank, GymRat,  and Rob to make it. Big Rio hit 400 for a double a coupel weeks ago on film so he is in. I knew Jeff was just a skinny old man he also doesn't squat so that was expected. Hulk is skinny. Wes now claims he doesn't bench but is petite anyway. But the rest of you bitches talking shit pretending to be lifters yeah you 38 are just weak fat slobs and if I don't see videos I will consider it proven. Speaking of fat slobs Where you at Chaos you claim to be a big strong powerlifter shouldn't you be able to hit 315 easy?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: July 16, 2023, 03:17:32 PM »
Like I said I didn't expect any of the anonymous haters to be in the club I do expect SC, Krank, GymRat,  and Rob to make it. Big Rio hit 400 for a double a coupel weeks ago on film so he is in. I knew Jeff was just a skinny old man he also doesn't squat so that was expected. Hulk is skinny. Wes now claims he doesn't bench but is petite anyway. But the rest of you bitches talking shit pretending to be lifters yeah you 38 are just weak fat slobs and if I don't see videos I will consider it proven. Speaking of fat slobs Where you at Chaos you claim to be a big strong powerlifter shouldn't you be able to hit 315 easy?

Hankins trying to look manly and in charge of something

He isnt even in charge of his own fucking pool table

Again making up his own rules so it looks like hes winning

Brians school days

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: July 16, 2023, 03:18:18 PM »
Little under the weather was only 216lbs this am and my lymph nodes are swollen with a sore throat. Still though I do more than just strict curl. But yeah I have a torn pec so not going to compete n Bench press but here is a casual 315lbs yeah I could clean it up a little will do next time but first time I tried this in a while. Wanted to get a base level prior to my hernia surgery so I know when I have fully recovered. Tried to make a point of locking out then hit the thing between the rerack height options. I think I probably have 325 in me but regardless pressed 315lbs today

Jesus this nearly crushed you.

On 1 gram of test you couldn’t even rack it to its start position.

Also, why didn’t your whore of a wife attend the  curl contest? I’m guessing she was embarrassed to go

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: July 16, 2023, 03:19:28 PM »

Also, why didn’t your whore of a wife attend the  curl contest? I’m guessing she was embarrassed to go

Oh here we go the guy who doesn't even lift by all means show me how it is done

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: July 16, 2023, 03:20:07 PM »
You are embarrassing yourself Brian. I have seen 20 year olds get on a little juice and start acting all badass but my god you are 50.Look around sometime and ask yourself why you have no friends.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: July 16, 2023, 03:20:55 PM »

oh its a lot more than that

I wonder if he took a piss test?

This might be another Radu success thread

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: July 16, 2023, 03:21:28 PM »
Oh here we go the guy who doesn't even lift by all means show me how it is done

So you think this a solid lift? For someone who has been blasting a gram of gear for over 20
Years?

Just want to clarify, do you think this a solid lift for someone 220+?