Author Topic: SCN  (Read 110245 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: SCN
« Reply #125 on: July 16, 2023, 12:13:49 PM »
No specific age class for police fire military if you are going for a police fire military record there is only one record per weight class. Just like bodybuilding they don't break out Open and Master veteran no age groups it's one division. Not that complicated.

Also most serious competitors also do regular powerlifting this guy competed at the meet and took 2nd and has a 1747.1 Raw Total he made a 185lbs on his 2nd attempt and failed at 200 on his 3rd.

https://www.openpowerlifting.org/u/demetriusmurray

The bearded guy that was in the pic with me has also been competing in regular powerlifting for years and is a "Natural" Pro bodybuilder and a trainer who owns a gym. He has won a few titles and he has a 1,517 Raw Total. He missed at 180 on his 2nd attempt but made it on his 3rd qualifying for this years Arnold. He took 2nd at 220lbs behind John. The next 3 guys in the 220lb class all lifted less than me. He competed in the Mr America and the Arnold.

If you guys recall the video I posted from my gym the form police all attacked me and said it wouldn't pass the judges which may have been true my butt did come off the wall a little bit in practice. However at the meet I cleaned it up and stayed on the wall getting the white lights. That is progress not regression

I knew I couldn't make 180 to qualify at 220lbs yet but I still would have been 3rd on the podium at 220lbs which was a stacked weight class. I decided to go 242lbs and pick up an age group record instead nothing wrong with that. I thought the other guys in 220lbs looked to be 242lbers to be honest. I had no idea how many people registered for each class when I showed up 15 minutes before weigh in ended. I decided to go 242lbs long before I got there.

Unlike you, who just does this mickey-mouse "strict curl" nonsense.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #126 on: July 16, 2023, 12:21:40 PM »
Brian, did they collect urine after the meet? (It is tested, right)?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #127 on: July 16, 2023, 12:45:39 PM »
Tells the kids at the gym he’s going to be in the “Charlotte Pro” again next year.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: July 16, 2023, 12:56:59 PM »
Tells the kids at the gym he’s going to be in the “Charlotte Pro” again next year.

he doesnt go to a gym anymore, he got thrown out for perving in the changing rooms

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #129 on: July 16, 2023, 01:19:42 PM »
Unlike you, who just does this mickey-mouse "strict curl" nonsense.

Little under the weather was only 216lbs this am and my lymph nodes are swollen with a sore throat. Still though I do more than just strict curl. But yeah I have a torn pec so not going to compete n Bench press but here is a casual 315lbs yeah I could clean it up a little will do next time but first time I tried this in a while. Wanted to get a base level prior to my hernia surgery so I know when I have fully recovered. Tried to make a point of locking out then hit the thing between the rerack height options. I think I probably have 325 in me but regardless pressed 315lbs today

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 16, 2023, 01:24:34 PM »
Little under the weather was only 216lbs this am and my lymph nodes are swollen with a sore throat. Still though I do more than just strict curl. But yeah I have a torn pec so not going to compete n Bench press but here is a casual 315lbs yeah I could clean it up a little will do next time but first time I tried this in a while. Wanted to get a base level prior to my hernia surgery so I know when I have fully recovered. Tried to make a point of locking out then hit the thing between the rerack height options. I think I probably have 325 in me but regardless pressed 315lbs today

I’m looking forward to the multiple videos of people benching 315 for reps; without the arms shaking.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #131 on: July 16, 2023, 01:25:25 PM »

Good lift Hankins.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 16, 2023, 01:30:56 PM »
I’m looking forward to the multiple videos of people benching 315 for reps; without the arms shaking.

When did shaking become part of a judged lift? I mean I know I don't compete in a lot of bench press contest but I can't recall seeing that in any rule book?

And by all means absolutely great let everyone who can post a 315lb bench press on this board post one. Anyone who doesn't we will assume can't looking forward to seeing yours.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: July 16, 2023, 01:46:05 PM »

hahaha you weighed less than 220 and fudged your way into a class that you didnt even qualify for

As such your "world record" is null and void
I will ensure Coop finds out about this, if you say hes already aware then hes as fucking bent as you

and keep trying to impress getbiggers who for most part want you ruined

Just one rep away from tearing a pec or bicep and making everyones day

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: July 16, 2023, 01:50:09 PM »
When did shaking become part of a judged lift? I mean I know I don't compete in a lot of bench press contest but I can't recall seeing that in any rule book?

And by all means absolutely great let everyone who can post a 315lb bench press on this board post one. Anyone who doesn't we will assume can't looking forward to seeing yours.

We judge everything.

Assume what you like you, people here assume you were the only one in your class. Im thinking I  might jump age groups to beat your record.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: July 16, 2023, 01:50:39 PM »
hahaha you weighed less than 220 and fudged your way into a class that you didnt even qualify for

As such your "world record" is null and void
I will ensure Coop finds out about this, if you say hes already aware then hes as fucking bent as you

You may find this shocking. But how much you weigh two days after weigh ins doesn't matter. Also it's not about records or medals anyway it is about getting stronger which I am doing. I am over curling anyway today is chest looking forward to seeing your 315lb bench press.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 16, 2023, 01:51:34 PM »
We judge everything.

Assume what you like you, people here assume you were the only one in your class. Im thinking I  might jump age groups to beat your record.

you have to have been in the police or armed forces as well, oh and your name must have vowels in specific places

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: July 16, 2023, 01:53:04 PM »
You may find this shocking. But how much you weigh two days after weigh ins doesn't matter and again its not about records or medals anyway it is about getting stronger which I am doing
yep, curling a heavier weight six months ago than you did last week is certainly getting stronger in topsy turvy Hankins world

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: July 16, 2023, 01:54:03 PM »
yep, curling a heavier weight six months ago than you did last week is certainly getting stronger in topsy turvy Hankins world

In a meet with judges vs practice and again today is bench press we know you can't curl can you bench?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: July 16, 2023, 01:54:57 PM »
We judge everything.

By all means let the entire board see you strict curl more than 165lbs on video I won't hold my breath waiting

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: July 16, 2023, 01:55:17 PM »
In a meet with judges vs practice and again today is bench press we know you can't curl can you bench?

never bench, not a requirement for what I do

In case you forgot I win Bodybuilding shows...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: July 16, 2023, 01:56:20 PM »
By all means let the entire board see you strict curl more than 165lbs on video I won't hold my breath waiting
what if he posts a video of him successfully repairing a skateboard?
Will that do?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #142 on: July 16, 2023, 01:58:58 PM »
Little under the weather was only 216lbs this am and my lymph nodes are swollen with a sore throat.

You caught the curl AIDS from that silly gay contest you went to!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: July 16, 2023, 02:02:07 PM »

Oh I got it the strict curl is a gimmicky lift beneath getbiggers when I post a video of me curling more than they can curl. Is the Bench Press a gimmick lift now as well? I mean come on you all should be able to at least bench 315lbs yes? I am missing half a damn pec and just did it. Now worries it's not chest day for you guys. I will look forwards to the lifting videos coming in on Monday.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: July 16, 2023, 02:03:46 PM »
Oh I got it the strict curl is a gimmicky lift beneath getbiggers when I post a video of me curling more than they can curl. Is the Bench Press a gimmick lift now as well? I mean come on you all should be able to at least bench 315lbs yes? I am missing half a damn pec and just did it. Now worries it's not chest day for you guys. I will look forwards to the lifting videos coming in on Monday.
what part of "I never bench press" dont you get?

I can post a video of all my winners trophies if you like

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: July 16, 2023, 02:11:50 PM »
Blah Blah Blah I can't bench 315lbs

Ok so Joswift is not in the 315lb Bench Press club. Next

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: July 16, 2023, 02:16:33 PM »
Ok so Joswift is not in the 315lb Bench Press club. Next
Im not in the woman beaters club either...

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #147 on: July 16, 2023, 02:20:24 PM »
Bhank
Compare your bb success to Jeff

Hahaha
B

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #148 on: July 16, 2023, 02:24:08 PM »

Ha ha ha
Brilliant response 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Fuck off Bianca - Why are you still posting here - you posted you would
Leave Getbig if you didn't place & You didn't even make the evening finals  ::)
Just Fuck off

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: July 16, 2023, 02:25:36 PM »
Bhank
Compare your bb success to Jeff

Hahaha

You want to compare yourself to me. Let's see your 315lb bench based on your reported 225lbs for 8 you should have it yes?