Author Topic: SCN  (Read 112986 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: SCN
« Reply #625 on: July 21, 2023, 06:02:50 AM »
I never said I fought girls everyone always meant just the boys and ok 90% of them. I went to private schools there were only about 30-40 kids in a class. But yeah same thing at public schools I went to as well again I am sorry you don’t like my childhood I didn’t either

Still big lies, as always.  90% of 15-20 = 14-18 kids fought a day.  MENSA

Speak your truth Hanky!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #626 on: July 21, 2023, 06:08:31 AM »
12 kids a day! Hankins how do these fights occur? It must have been ALL day, before school, recess, lunch and after school. Or did all 12 kids gang up on you at once?
How did your teachers and aides never notice? Are private schools understaffed?

Do you count these online battles as victories as well?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #627 on: July 21, 2023, 06:21:33 AM »
It sounds like you don’t know your childhood with your constantly changing story.

It's the whole new world of "speaking your truth" which means if you feel like it happened one way then that is the way it happened.  Brian has been ahead of the curve on this trend for decades.

If you feel like it was 15 reps then it was 15 reps, no matter whether the video shows 11.

If you feel like you beat Clegg then you beat him, no matter whether the referee raised his hand.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #628 on: July 21, 2023, 06:31:50 AM »
40% of 30 is 12.   Not 90%   You say you write code and you can't even calculate numbers.  You need to go back to remedial math dumb fuck

I don't care if you went to a private or a public school.   I am calling you out on your bullshit claim by using math. 

As far as not liking anything....I don't like YOU....no one does.  Even the 40% OF KIDS YOU WENT TO SCHOOL WITH.

Again never said I fought girls you are a fucking moron for interpreting it as boys and girls

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: July 21, 2023, 06:39:08 AM »
Again never said I fought girls you are a fucking moron for interpreting it as boys and girls

EVERYONE means only boys. And only boys means 3-12. Got it

It's the whole new world of "speaking your truth" which means if you feel like it happened one way then that is the way it happened.  Brian has been ahead of the curve on this trend for decades.

If you feel like it was 15 reps then it was 15 reps, no matter whether the video shows 11.

If you feel like you beat Clegg then you beat him, no matter whether there referee raised his hand.

This makes sense. Mensa is light years ahead of regular thoughts

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #630 on: July 21, 2023, 06:46:41 AM »

so did you fight all the boys in your class? and then move on to older classes?

or was it just bullies?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #631 on: July 21, 2023, 06:57:13 AM »
Bhanky,
How much does Ron pay you to entertain us?
Good job.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #632 on: July 21, 2023, 07:23:46 AM »
If Ryan was fighting entire classes. Throughout grade school. When did NASA have time to study him?

Maybe NASA had these fights occur in space to see the impact on ones' mental condition as an adult? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: July 21, 2023, 07:26:22 AM »
I never said I fought girls everyone always meant just the boys and ok 90% of them. I went to private schools there were only about 30-40 kids in a class. But yeah same thing at public schools I went to as well again I am sorry you don’t like my childhood I didn’t either

Does it ever bother or concern you that everywhere you go you get into fights and brawls, and now as an adult online? 

Your personality is grating to most people and you still refuse to see it. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #634 on: July 21, 2023, 07:33:46 AM »
I think the best way to get these questions answer about Brian’s childhood is asking his brother.

Brian, can you share your brother contact information so we can validate these stories.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #635 on: July 21, 2023, 07:35:27 AM »
Does it ever bother or concern you that everywhere you go you get into fights and brawls, and now as an adult online? 

I’m going to guess not a single one of them has ever been Brian’s fault.Is that right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: July 21, 2023, 07:39:29 AM »
I think the best way to get these questions answer about Brian’s childhood is asking his brother.

Brian, can you share your brother contact information so we can validate these stories.

Cain and Able 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #637 on: July 21, 2023, 07:49:58 AM »
Brian, any school would expel a pupil after two fights in a day

Schools have a duty of care to the students, any pupil constantly fighting would be removed

Dont be fucking stupid

Especially at a high end school where the tuition is well into the 5 figures. There are schools in the worst neighborhoods in America that don't have 2 fights a day happen in them.

Poor Brian would've been expelled and probably noted as a special ed / emotionally disturbed student.         

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #638 on: July 21, 2023, 07:55:41 AM »
You guys seem really concerned with my childhood meanwhile I am worried about my training this weekend and providing the best childhood for my son. We are not the same

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #639 on: July 21, 2023, 07:59:37 AM »
You guys seem really concerned with my childhood meanwhile I am worried about my training this weekend and providing the best childhood for my son. We are not the same

Brian, how many times do you think you were punched in the head during these childhood fracases?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: July 21, 2023, 08:03:06 AM »
I sense hankins will throw the curve ball in a minute and say he fought every day because it was at wrestling practice

If he does remind him he said everyone he fought with was a bully

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: July 21, 2023, 08:03:51 AM »
No, you just beat the shit out of them, it was never a "fight"

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #642 on: July 21, 2023, 08:05:09 AM »
Especially at a high end school where the tuition is well into the 5 figures. There are schools in the worst neighborhoods in America that don't have 2 fights a day happen in them.

Poor Brian would've been expelled and probably noted as a special ed / emotionally disturbed student.         
That’s what I was thinking. I find it hard to believe a bunch of spoiled private school dorks can muster up enough blood thirst to go on a rampage twice a day.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #643 on: July 21, 2023, 08:06:32 AM »
I truly don’t understand how all you guys have the energy to keep up the arguing but god bless Hankins and all his opponents for the entertainment.

This is what 3 years of non stop arguing?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: July 21, 2023, 08:11:05 AM »

Classic gaslighter, will sweat up and down repeatedly that it was Everyone. Then call you crazy for thinking it was everyone.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: July 21, 2023, 08:11:58 AM »

you are all alone, there is no "we"

Training only at weekends now, let me guess 4 sets curls total
4 reps
2 reps
2 reps
1RM

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: July 21, 2023, 08:13:52 AM »
Classic gaslighter, will sweat up and down repeatedly that it was Everyone. Then call you crazy for thinking it was everyone.

The only way to converse with him is ask for clarity and definition of every word he uses or agree to use Websters dictionary only.

He is the Humpty Dumpty of Getbig

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: July 21, 2023, 08:28:21 AM »

Brian, have you ever thought about fixing your relationship with your brother?

Would it be nice for shitencer to know his uncle?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: July 21, 2023, 08:30:28 AM »

Do NPD types ever see the light or admit they’ve got a problem and overcome it?  I dont know but think it can be fixed.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: July 21, 2023, 08:31:04 AM »
Brian, have you ever thought about fixing your relationship with your brother?

Would it be nice for shitencer to know his uncle?
I think Brian has bad memories about his own uncle