Author Topic: SCN  (Read 112980 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: SCN
« Reply #650 on: July 21, 2023, 08:31:46 AM »
You guys seem really concerned with my childhood meanwhile I am worried about my training this weekend and providing the best childhood for my son. We are not the same

Your training is a disgrace and nearly non-existent.   No we are not the same - some of us grind it out daily hardcore - you do utter pansy ass Clegg workouts and take drugs to compensate for your lazy piss poor attitude and horrible work ethic. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #651 on: July 21, 2023, 08:33:01 AM »
Brian, have you ever thought about fixing your relationship with your brother?

Would it be nice for shitencer to know his uncle?

The brother probably has a permanent Restraining Order against him to stay outside of 500 miles 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #652 on: July 21, 2023, 08:35:52 AM »
Do NPD types ever see the light or admit they’ve got a problem and overcome it?  I dont know but think it can be fixed.

No, the only advice is to eliminate them from your life

They have three distinct stages with people
Idealise
Devalue
Discard

If this been any other message board he would have done that here
Unfortunatly we never responded kindly to his very first OP
If we had he would have basked in the glory then started his devaluation of the posters here

We just didnt give him attention so he went straight to devalue
He has discarded us a couple of times with his threats to leave but he comes back here knowing no where else would tolerate him.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #653 on: July 21, 2023, 08:41:41 AM »
Can a narcissist re-idealise you after they devalue you?

sound familiar
https://www.quora.com/Can-a-narcissist-re-idealise-you-after-they-devalue-you

Yes, they will re-idealise you. The time frame for the re-idealisation to begin with can vary depending on the Narcissist's mood. It can happen just the next day after you two had a bawling fight, it can happen within a week, a few months or even after years.

I've been no contact for over a year now and I have not experienced any hoover because I have set my boundaries straight. The Narcissist knows that hoovering me would lead to major debilitating consequences for him.

However, looking back, I can guarantee you from my personal experiences that they won't leave you alone that easily. Never. They will try every trick in the book to be in your good books.

Be it faking accidents, illnesses or any kind of problems. They will go out of their way to fabricate stories just for you to feel sorry for them. They will try to guilt trip you in taking them back in your life.

I'd made the mistake of putting my faith in those orchestrated stories of pain and hurt. They're all pure lies. There is no limit for their wrongdoings and manipulation.

Choose better and know that people don't change that easily. There's a pattern and believe in yourself to recognize it and gather the courage to say NO.

It's not easy, but once you see through their predictable patterns it's not that hard either.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #654 on: July 21, 2023, 08:44:29 AM »
No, the only advice is to eliminate them from your life

They have three distinct stages with people
Idealise
Devalue
Discard

If this been any other message board he would have done that here
Unfortunatly we never responded kindly to his very first OP
If we had he would have basked in the glory then started his devaluation of the posters here

We just didnt give him attention so he went straight to devalue
He has discarded us a couple of times with his threats to leave but he comes back here knowing no where else would tolerate him.

At least on the other boards he was relatively honest about his rampant drug abuse and addiction. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: July 21, 2023, 08:46:42 AM »
At least on the other boards he was relatively honest about his rampant drug abuse and addiction.
Chances are they gave him props early on

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #656 on: July 21, 2023, 08:48:06 AM »
Getbig is a cruel and unforgiving place.

It's the best.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #657 on: July 21, 2023, 08:59:59 AM »

It's the best.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #658 on: July 21, 2023, 09:03:05 AM »

It's the best.

Bhanks bring it on himself.  We welcomed him here but Bhanks gonna Bhank and ruined the relationship   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #659 on: July 21, 2023, 09:05:08 AM »
Dickhead bring it on himself.  We welcomed him here but Dickheads gonna Dickhead and ruined the relationship   
FIXED

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #660 on: July 21, 2023, 09:29:00 AM »
Again never said I fought girls you are a fucking moron for interpreting it as boys and girls

Your words....you fought EVERYONE.  So YOU are the fucking moron

You guys seem really concerned with my childhood meanwhile I am worried about my training this weekend and providing the best childhood for my son. We are not the same

No one is CONCERNED about you.....as a whole people can see through your embellishment and grandiose claims.  People here have no problem calling you out on your bullshit.  You just keep thinking that we like you

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #661 on: July 21, 2023, 09:33:08 AM »
I truly don’t understand how all you guys have the energy to keep up the arguing but god bless Hankins and all his opponents for the entertainment.

This is what 3 years of non stop arguing?

Rob....with all due respect...I have a general hate for people like Brian.  Shit talkers and people who think they are better than everyone else but deep down they are weak willed and pussies.

Been on GB for a long ass time.  This is NOT the place to try and bullshit people.  Overall we are real...and while we may all agree on certain subjects we can agree that when someone like Brian comes along...the VERY little he brings to the table isn't enough to overshadow the constant bullshit he spews.  You talk about your fights and no one (that I recall) has ever said you were a lying fuck.  You don't say you're the toughest out there.  Its a matter of humility and respect.  Something moose knuckle face knows nothing about.  Am I scare of Brian?  Fuck no.   Would I fuck with you?  Hell no.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: July 21, 2023, 09:36:47 AM »

You brought up your childhood. No one else talks about childhood.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #663 on: July 21, 2023, 09:39:14 AM »
You brought up your childhood. No one else talks about childhood.

He's posted that pic of his sorry 13 yo self how many times already? 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #664 on: July 21, 2023, 09:50:57 AM »
He's posted that pic of his sorry 13 yo self how many times already?

I grew up playing hockey on traveling teams.
Maybe Ill start bragging about all the hockey fights from my teen years so you guys might think I'm tough now??...

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: July 21, 2023, 10:26:02 AM »
Haha, again Hankenstein complains people discuss things on a discussion board that he bought up for discussion.
In person if you make statements in a discussion conversation progresses, hanky just wants to make all these claims and everyone swallow it.

I grew up playing hockey on traveling teams.
Maybe Ill start bragging about all the hockey fights from my teen years so you guys might think I'm tough now??...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #666 on: July 21, 2023, 10:53:50 AM »

Concerned about your childhood? Youre the one that started to discuss your childhood. If you didnt want us to talk about it, why did you tell us about it?

Kind of like everything else in your life--posting your mortgage, ID's, bank statements, etc.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #667 on: July 21, 2023, 10:55:01 AM »
I truly don’t understand how all you guys have the energy to keep up the arguing but god bless Hankins and all his opponents for the entertainment.

It's called "passion," Rob!
X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: July 21, 2023, 10:57:27 AM »
Concerned about your childhood? Youre the one that started to discuss your childhood. If you didnt want us to talk about it, why did you tell us about it?

Kind of like everything else in your life--posting your mortgage, ID's, bank statements, etc.

Hanky has posted his mortgage, his encyclopedia of medical problems, medical records, marriage photo, himself in his wifes' panties, his DL, etc -  F him if he doesnt like people discussing him.   

Its pure comedy for the rest of us. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #669 on: July 21, 2023, 11:00:00 AM »
Again that was my childhood experience you guys don’t get to come on here and rewrite my life I was there

No one is rewriting your life.

They are just adding some truth to the lies you tell.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #670 on: July 21, 2023, 11:09:14 AM »
It's called "passion," Rob!

I absolutely love it cause I have something to look at anytime 24/7 for entertainment. Better than most movies. Getbig should start a streaming service and just run something called Hankins 24/7 and it’s just threads read aloud in different voices.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #671 on: July 21, 2023, 11:14:46 AM »
Rob....with all due respect...I have a general hate for people like Brian.  Shit talkers and people who think they are better than everyone else but deep down they are weak willed and pussies.

Been on GB for a long ass time.  This is NOT the place to try and bullshit people.  Overall we are real...and while we may all agree on certain subjects we can agree that when someone like Brian comes along...the VERY little he brings to the table isn't enough to overshadow the constant bullshit he spews.  You talk about your fights and no one (that I recall) has ever said you were a lying fuck.  You don't say you're the toughest out there.  Its a matter of humility and respect.  Something moose knuckle face knows nothing about.  Am I scare of Brian?  Fuck no.   Would I fuck with you?  Hell no.

Oh I get what you’re saying. No matter how tough,strong,big,rich etc…there is always someone better in that way guaranteed. I’ve been beaten many times in many things.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #672 on: July 21, 2023, 11:17:24 AM »
Cain and Able

Cain and DISable, surely..? ;D
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #673 on: July 21, 2023, 11:20:11 AM »

Ya it's impressive to be sure - I prefer to just drop in and out of the shit-storms to post pics that I know Brian hates ;D (not all are mine - Krank, etc. due credit)
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: July 21, 2023, 11:22:26 AM »
Cain and DISable, surely..? ;D
;D

Hanky Panky is going to throw dishes all around the kitchen floor when he sees this in a rage.