Author Topic: Sam Sulek - freak genetics  (Read 33177 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Sam Sulek - freak genetics
« Reply #650 on: November 23, 2023, 04:24:17 AM »
I have never been 245 but if you notice I plan to start the bulk in the summer. Which is the same time I move to a downtown area full of restaurants that is how I plan to add the weight but also slowly between now and then. I should be able to get back to my pre surgical weight by then. I was 235lbs going into surgery. I am 222lbs in the am now but yeah it is difficult for me to stay in a consistent calorie surplus. But from June 1st- Olympia in late October I will be living next to several high calorie cheap restaurants. Tim looked like a small child that is not my goal abs absolutely do not count at 154lbs with 14 inch arms. When you spend all your time worrying about your abs you never grow your legs. That is other big plan keep squatting and get a full rack at new place. Right now I am squatting outside on single squat racks don't trust to go too heavy on them.

245 is not tomorrows goal it is the Olympia goal a full year from now. I am going to find that Eric dude and make him weigh me. Bulking to the Olympia Expo sounds a lot more fun than starving to some show. Gymrat picked 245 based on my accurately reported weight and condition. That is the bodyweight I should feel and perform best. My abs may not be dialed in at 245lbs but I will feel strong and healthy and that is the goal.

Im pretty sure he only asks people who dont want to be weighed

"Weigh me, weigh me please, please"

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #651 on: November 23, 2023, 04:26:48 AM »
Can you imagine if Brian sees Sulek at the Olympia? Guaranteed Brian pays Sulek to let him blow Sulek.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #652 on: November 23, 2023, 04:33:31 AM »
Can you imagine if Brian sees Sulek at the Olympia? Guaranteed Brian pays Sulek to let him blow Sulek.
Brian is only bulking because Sulek is

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #653 on: November 23, 2023, 04:42:53 AM »
Fucking clown is moving to an area with a lot of restaurants.........does n`t he ever cook/eat at home?

He`d know exactly what he was eating and how it was prepared,as opposed to eating some greasy shit some cook may have jerked off in.  :D

NOVICE "LIFTER" OF PEACE

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #654 on: November 23, 2023, 04:46:36 AM »
Fucking clown is moving to an area with a lot of restaurants.........does n`t he ever cook/eat at home?

He`d know exactly what he was eating and how it was prepared,as opposed to eating some greasy shit some cook may have jerked off in.  :D

NOVICE "LIFTER" OF PEACE

Again at 155lbs I don't expect you to understand. It is very difficult for me to stay in a consistent calorie surplus. My metabolism is just too high I can eat at home all day but unless I have at least one meal of high calorie restaurant food a day I am just not going to be able to gain weight if I am also training.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: November 23, 2023, 04:55:39 AM »
Again at 155lbs I don't expect you to understand. It is very difficult for me to stay in a consistent calorie surplus. My metabolism is just too high I can eat at home all day but unless I have at least one meal of high calorie restaurant food a day I am just not going to be able to gain weight if I am also training.
I weigh 193 pounds numbnuts!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: November 23, 2023, 05:00:48 AM »
That makes zero fucking sense "Mr. Mensa"........high calorie food can be made/cooked/prepared at home.

Judging by the slop you made calling it biscuits and gravy,you just can`t fucking cook...........that shit looked like regurgitated fucking vomit.

You`re just a wannabe anyway so why am I trying to offer you advice........you`ll never win anything or even compete ever again.......in the meantime,in between time,I`m training to win an IFBB Pro-Card;)

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #657 on: November 23, 2023, 05:02:21 AM »

unreal, what a child.
Brian, when was the last time you and Em did the deed? She is disgusted by you at this point. Reality is kicking in for her at what kind of a tool she married

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #658 on: November 23, 2023, 05:04:54 AM »

NOVICE "LIFTER" OF PEACE

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: November 23, 2023, 05:07:45 AM »
unreal, what a child.
Brian, when was the last time you and Em did the deed? She is disgusted by you at this point. Reality is kicking in for her at what kind of a tool she married
Been married less than a year and at 46 years of age,it`s already over for them.

Can you say loser?

THIS ASSHOLE IS 46 YEARS OLD...........HE`S NOT 45 ANYMORE......he`s heading for 50 and has won nothing!  ;D

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #660 on: November 23, 2023, 05:15:37 AM »
Been married less than a year and at 46 years of age,it`s already over for them.

Can you say loser?

THIS ASSHOLE IS 46 YEARS OLD...........HE`S NOT 45 ANYMORE......he`s heading for 50 and has won nothing!  ;D

bodybuilding---fail
mma---fail
fathering---fail
marriages---fail
the list goes on

oh hey Wes, did you see ESFitness is sending people across the border to come deal with me?  :D :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #661 on: November 23, 2023, 05:18:15 AM »
bodybuilding---fail
mma---fail
fathering---fail
marriages---fail
the list goes on

oh hey Wes, did you see ESFitness is sending people across the border to come deal with me?  :D :D

Bhanky's greatest success is his domination of Getbig posts.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: November 23, 2023, 05:18:30 AM »
bodybuilding---fail
mma---fail
fathering---fail
marriages---fail
the list goes on

Are you scared yet ?  LOL  ;D

Fuck him,he`s a lot of talk just like the rest of these fucks on here who  never had a fight in their lives.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #663 on: November 23, 2023, 05:20:03 AM »
The passport travel requirements have put a damper on Getbig cross-border altercations.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #664 on: November 23, 2023, 05:21:10 AM »
The passport travel requirements have put a damper on Getbig cross-border altercations.

:D :D :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #665 on: November 23, 2023, 05:22:01 AM »

Can you say loser?

I turn 46 next month strange Flex coming from out resident septuagenarian.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #666 on: November 23, 2023, 05:30:46 AM »

Brian I dont critcize your build, its obviously better than mine
I criticize your face cause you look over 60 and you are  beyond hideous
Em waking up to that disgustingness has finally come to an end,and now the marriage teeters on extinction
Has she even touched you in the last 3 months?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: November 23, 2023, 05:36:19 AM »

Bhanky,
How often do you and Em have sex?
Also is this oral, vaginal, or anal?
No homo.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #668 on: November 23, 2023, 05:41:42 AM »

maybe someone will gift you one of those baseball caps w some curly dark hair hanging out of it?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #669 on: November 23, 2023, 05:44:52 AM »

eats sausage dumplings and peach cobblers at home yet thinks he needs a restaurant to give him high calories

If you want high calories just eat a jar of peanut butter a day, thats more than enough calories along with 4 decent meals to get you to 260 in a year

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #670 on: November 23, 2023, 05:49:13 AM »
eats sausage dumplings and peach cobblers at home yet thinks he needs a restaurant to give him high calories

If you want high calories just eat a jar of peanut butter a day, thats more than enough calories along with 4 decent meals to get you to 260 in a year

no doubt... ask mike matarazzo!

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #671 on: November 23, 2023, 05:49:49 AM »
maybe someone will gift you one of those baseball caps w some curly dark hair hanging out of it?

geezus if I photoshop him with the whole dark curly hair hat thing, he may crack one off to the point of death over excitement

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #672 on: November 23, 2023, 05:51:03 AM »
How he affords to bulk on restaurant food with no job?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #673 on: November 23, 2023, 05:52:11 AM »
How he affords to bulk on restaurant food with no job?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #674 on: November 23, 2023, 05:56:00 AM »
geezus if I photoshop him with the whole dark curly hair hat thing, he may crack one off to the point of death over excitement

throw some acne on his beet red potato head too!!!