Author Topic: Sam Sulek - freak genetics  (Read 33692 times)

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
Re: Sam Sulek - freak genetics
« Reply #675 on: November 23, 2023, 05:56:27 AM »
throw some acne on his beet red potato head too!!!

haha ok ill get it done this morning

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #676 on: November 23, 2023, 06:44:25 AM »
I have never been 245 but if you notice I plan to start the bulk in the summer. Which is the same time I move to a downtown area full of restaurants that is how I plan to add the weight but also slowly between now and then. I should be able to get back to my pre surgical weight by then. I was 235lbs going into surgery. I am 222lbs in the am now but yeah it is difficult for me to stay in a consistent calorie surplus. But from June 1st- Olympia in late October I will be living next to several high calorie cheap restaurants. Tim looked like a small child that is not my goal abs absolutely do not count at 154lbs with 14 inch arms. When you spend all your time worrying about your abs you never grow your legs. That is other big plan keep squatting and get a full rack at new place. Right now I am squatting outside on single squat racks don't trust to go too heavy on them.

245 is not tomorrows goal it is the Olympia goal a full year from now. I am going to find that Eric dude and make him weigh me. Bulking to the Olympia Expo sounds a lot more fun than starving to some show. Gymrat picked 245 based on my accurately reported weight and condition. That is the bodyweight I should feel and perform best. My abs may not be dialed in at 245lbs but I will feel strong and healthy and that is the goal.

Brian, you said you have never been 245 while using over 2 grams of anabolics a week.

What is different this time? 3 grams a week at 46 years old?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #677 on: November 23, 2023, 06:47:17 AM »
unreal, what a child.
Brian, when was the last time you and Em did the deed? She is disgusted by you at this point. Reality is kicking in for her at what kind of a tool she married

Not in some time. Although she's had more chocolate inside her than willy wonka's factory.
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #678 on: November 23, 2023, 06:52:24 AM »
Brian, you said you have never been 245 while using over 2 grams of anabolics a week.

What is different this time? 3 grams a week at 46 years old?

Hes never force fed before

Hang on,,,,,,wait a minute,,,,,

He keeps telling us he eats until hes fit to burst year round yet cant gain because of his metabolism, now all of a sudden hes going to hit 245

The only way he can do that is with a butt plug

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: November 23, 2023, 07:01:42 AM »
Hes never force fed before

Hang on,,,,,,wait a minute,,,,,

He keeps telling us he eats until hes fit to burst year round yet cant gain because of his metabolism, now all of a sudden hes going to hit 245

The only way he can do that is with a butt plug

Let’s not forget “stuff for dumplings “ and anemia medicine

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #680 on: November 23, 2023, 07:04:47 AM »
I turn 46 next month strange Flex coming from out resident septuagenarian.
Stop lying bitch....you ARE 46 years old RIGHT NOW,THIS VERY MINUTE !

I`m 68 years old and look far younger  than you,with  no torn bodyparts.

You look like something Dr. Frankenstein sewed together when he was drunk!  LOL  ;D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #681 on: November 23, 2023, 07:07:14 AM »
Based on my current bodyfat 245 is the weight I can hold and look best really a healthy weight for me 265/270 would be a little sloppy

Looking FWD to the mini-bulk. 245 at your height is beast-territory. Honestly, I do it each year at this time (winter in New England) so Im always covered up.
I just gain 10 lbs, (shorter than you) but I get stronger, the joints feel so much better, etc. I do get the small love handles when viewed from the back, but only my wife, my Dr (and the internet) see me naked anyways (proud member of team horse cock)... It almost happens naturally, less cardio outdoors (so I do less over-all) inside much more so I eat more out of boredom, etc... Then in spring it comes off in a week anyways.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #682 on: November 23, 2023, 07:16:44 AM »
Looking FWD to the mini-bulk. 245 at your height is beast-territory. Honestly, I do it each year at this time (winter in New England) so Im always covered up.
I just gain 10 lbs, (shorter than you) but I get stronger, the joints feel so much better, etc. I do get the small love handles when viewed from the back, but only my wife, my Dr (and the internet) see me naked anyways (proud member of team horse cock)... It almost happens naturally, less cardio outdoors (so I do less over-all) inside much more so I eat more out of boredom, etc... Then in spring it comes off in a week anyways.
GymRat,you`ve convinced Brian to get fluffy (his words.....what a phaggot) and bigger, as if he hasn`t been trying to  do just that for the last 3 years he`s been here, what with the constant eating,and swilling down copious amounts of garbage, and the constant weigh in videos......but YOU GymRat, have convinced him to get bigger.
 ::)

The dickhead looks like shit at 238,220,210,198,etc. etc. and thinks he`s gonna` look awesome and immensely huge at 245, a weight which he will never get to in this lifetime.

What a fucking childish fucking beginner type wannabe gaylord !   :(

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #683 on: November 23, 2023, 07:17:26 AM »
Stop lying bitch....you ARE 46 years old RIGHT NOW,THIS VERY MINUTE !

I`m 68 years old and look far younger  than you,with  no torn bodyparts.

You look like something Dr. Frankenstein sewed together when he was drunk!  LOL  ;D

Actually he is 46 in December...go yell at the clouds
Ahhhh I defended him

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #684 on: November 23, 2023, 07:19:50 AM »
240 or bust

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: November 23, 2023, 07:28:08 AM »
Actually he is 46 in December...go yell at the clouds
Ahhhh I defended him
I`m trolling genius!  ;D

He always calls Jeff 60 and calls me 70 so fuck 46,he`s 50 NOW!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #686 on: November 23, 2023, 07:29:17 AM »
GymRat,you`ve convinced Brian to get fluffy (his words.....what a phaggot) and bigger, as if he hasn`t been trying to  do just that for the last 3 years he`s been here, what with the constant eating,and swilling down copious amounts of garbage, and the constant weigh in videos......but YOU GymRat, have convinced him to get bigger.
 ::)

The dickhead looks like shit at 238,220,210,198,etc. etc. and thinks he`s gonna` look awesome and immensely huge at 245, a weight which he will never get to in this lifetime.

What a fucking childish fucking beginner type wannabe gaylord !   :(

Wes, I must be the "gains whisperer" !!!  8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: November 23, 2023, 07:30:01 AM »
;D

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #688 on: November 23, 2023, 07:30:37 AM »

I`m trolling genius!  ;D

He always calls Jeff 60 and calls me 70 so fuck 46,he`s 50 NOW!
Bah I'm retarded  :'(  :'(

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: November 23, 2023, 07:31:46 AM »
Bah I'm retarded  :'(  :'(
No....you`re now 60 years old.  LOL  ;D

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #690 on: November 23, 2023, 07:32:03 AM »

Gym rat

can you convince him to build his neck up by suspending from a noose in his garage?
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: November 23, 2023, 07:33:12 AM »

Gym rat

can you convince him to build his neck up by suspending from a noose in his garage?
:D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #692 on: November 23, 2023, 07:36:08 AM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #693 on: November 23, 2023, 07:41:09 AM »
Wes, I must be the "gainZ whisperer" !!!  8)

There.  Now bhanky will get it.  ;D

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #694 on: November 23, 2023, 01:30:24 PM »
Bulking at 46 is a recipe for health

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #695 on: November 23, 2023, 01:51:08 PM »
Bulking at 46 is a recipe for health

don't worry mate its just hanky hanking himself

here is how it goes

a year ago he was 238
3 months ago he was 205

he will claim to be bulking and learning but in reality he will take the same cycle he took to get to 238. he will then overeat and weigh himself in at 245. or he will enable his weight to be 245 with a crabby toed picture. he will  then show photos of when he was 230 ish and claim he has made amazing progress.

he does this for 2 reasons.

he cant compete in a competition as he gets beat so he invents one he knows is easliy attainable. he will then claim to have put 40 lbs on in 6 months. he HATES that we laugh at his lack of progress so this is his way to 'win'. he is basically a modern day cybergenics ad campaign.

forget him every getting on stage and doing a prep he doesnt have the genetics, mental fortitude, discipline or balls to do it so this is his way of winning - entering a competition nobody else is in.

Brain don't forget this.....

today was delts

side raise machine press - 4 cycles
cable side raise 2 x triple drop sets
hoist shoulder press 3 x 10
wide grip cable high pulls 3 x 10
facepulls 3 x 10

great pump happy in thr knowledge that I can EASILY outlift the two decades of gear abusing bag of smashed assholes broken down man Brian Hankins. who appears to have forgotten to answer the questions above- so again Brian

1- The prep for the Arnold Strict Curl next year? Is that going well? We DON'T FORGET here Brian.
2- The lcoal contests you are going to compete in- you picked them yet?
3- Your bench press competition? You were third out of three. How does it feel to pick your own contest and come in last?
4- The 365 squat anytime? Update?
5- Your deadlift? Update?
6- Mong boys wrasslng training- how is the trained killer doing? Losing like his dad? Can he hold a pen yet? Is he hated by kids his own age? The apple doesnt fall far form the tree although it looks like you both hit every branch on the way down.
7- What happened to Coop? Your one chance of friendhsip lost due to drug abuse? Are you selling your spandex outfit- asking for a friend (I did try Prime).
8- why are you unemployable?

I've given up on hoping to get answers regarding the MMA lies/ the school fight lies/ the army service lies/ the wall street lies/ the silence onthoses spoke volumes. it also appears he is not going to fly over to the UK in the next year. for a man who scares unamed serial killers he's quite the pussy.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #696 on: November 23, 2023, 05:27:09 PM »
don't worry mate its just hanky hanking himself

here is how it goes

a year ago he was 238
3 months ago he was 205

he will claim to be bulking and learning but in reality he will take the same cycle he took to get to 238. he will then overeat and weigh himself in at 245. or he will enable his weight to be 245 with a crabby toed picture. he will  then show photos of when he was 230 ish and claim he has made amazing progress.

he does this for 2 reasons.

he cant compete in a competition as he gets beat so he invents one he knows is easliy attainable. he will then claim to have put 40 lbs on in 6 months. he HATES that we laugh at his lack of progress so this is his way to 'win'. he is basically a modern day cybergenics ad campaign.

forget him every getting on stage and doing a prep he doesnt have the genetics, mental fortitude, discipline or balls to do it so this is his way of winning - entering a competition nobody else is in.

Brain don't forget this.....

today was delts

side raise machine press - 4 cycles
cable side raise 2 x triple drop sets
hoist shoulder press 3 x 10
wide grip cable high pulls 3 x 10
facepulls 3 x 10

great pump happy in thr knowledge that I can EASILY outlift the two decades of gear abusing bag of smashed assholes broken down man Brian Hankins. who appears to have forgotten to answer the questions above- so again Brian

1- The prep for the Arnold Strict Curl next year? Is that going well? We DON'T FORGET here Brian.
2- The lcoal contests you are going to compete in- you picked them yet?
3- Your bench press competition? You were third out of three. How does it feel to pick your own contest and come in last?
4- The 365 squat anytime? Update?
5- Your deadlift? Update?
6- Mong boys wrasslng training- how is the trained killer doing? Losing like his dad? Can he hold a pen yet? Is he hated by kids his own age? The apple doesnt fall far form the tree although it looks like you both hit every branch on the way down.
7- What happened to Coop? Your one chance of friendhsip lost due to drug abuse? Are you selling your spandex outfit- asking for a friend (I did try Prime).
8- why are you unemployable?

I've given up on hoping to get answers regarding the MMA lies/ the school fight lies/ the army service lies/ the wall street lies/ the silence onthoses spoke volumes. it also appears he is not going to fly over to the UK in the next year. for a man who scares unamed serial killers he's quite the pussy.

I have answered all these questions multiple times

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #697 on: November 23, 2023, 05:28:50 PM »
bodybuilding---fail
mma---fail
fathering---fail
marriages---fail
the list goes on

oh hey Wes, did you see ESFitness is sending people across the border to come deal with me?  :D :D

come for a visit and send them my address.

i could use some stress release.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #698 on: November 23, 2023, 05:35:36 PM »
come for a visit and send them my address.

i could use some stress release.

cant visit anyone, dont have a vehicle anymore
Smartest thing Ive ever done is get rid of it
So much more money in pocket, less grief, less having to go in public
should have done it years ago

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #699 on: November 23, 2023, 05:36:39 PM »
Bhanky,
How often do you and Em have sex?
Also is this oral, vaginal, or anal?
No homo.

And has she ever given you a 'dirty sanchez' after pegging you?  (There must be a reason for that moustache!)
T