Author Topic: Sam Sulek - freak genetics  (Read 31721 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Sam Sulek - freak genetics
« Reply #625 on: November 21, 2023, 03:58:12 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #626 on: November 21, 2023, 03:59:52 PM »
add gluttony to his list of ailments
As well as GREED,SLOTH,and just being a pompous imbecile!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #627 on: November 21, 2023, 04:00:46 PM »
I am eating everything need to get to 245 to feel healthier

Are you drinking canola oil?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #628 on: November 21, 2023, 04:10:32 PM »
Are you drinking canola oil?
A bucket or two of lard would put him in the superheavies in no time flat !!

Fuck Health Of Peace

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #629 on: November 21, 2023, 04:46:37 PM »
A bucket or two of lard would put him in the superheavies in no time flat !!

Fuck Health Of Peace

a calorie is a calorie. 

said a couple idiots on here over the years.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #630 on: November 21, 2023, 06:41:40 PM »
Why don’t you aim for 265/270, that’s much healthier

Based on my current bodyfat 245 is the weight I can hold and look best really a healthy weight for me 265/270 would be a little sloppy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: November 21, 2023, 10:22:32 PM »
a calorie is a calorie. 

said a couple idiots on here over the years.
;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #632 on: November 21, 2023, 10:26:13 PM »
Based on my current bodyfat 245 is the weight I can hold and look best really a healthy weight for me 265/270 would be a little sloppy

Makes total sense that your lipid profile would improve going from 225 to 245. 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #633 on: November 22, 2023, 07:35:31 AM »
Makes total sense that your lipid profile would improve going from 225 to 245.

Ive seen lipids improve when people stop starving themselves. Everything is out of whack when severely dieted down...
20 pounds wont do jack-shit to lipid levels. Most lipid issues are genetic (product too much of the "bad"), not diet related...
And actually too low is much more destructive than borderline high... Ive seen Brians numbers and they are low.
This may bring  him to a more normal range...

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #634 on: November 22, 2023, 10:18:43 AM »
Ive seen lipids improve when people stop starving themselves. Everything is out of whack when severely dieted down...
20 pounds wont do jack-shit to lipid levels. Most lipid issues are genetic (product too much of the "bad"), not diet related...
And actually too low is much more destructive than borderline high... Ive seen Brians numbers and they are low.
This may bring  him to a more normal range...

20lbs of grease and fried foods. If they improve, he'll be in the medical books.

Schadenfreude

« Reply #635 on: November 22, 2023, 10:32:02 AM »
He will never make it and is merely destroying his future health for present delusions of greatness.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: November 22, 2023, 12:05:54 PM »
Sam is a legend because he is willing to die for the sport

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: November 22, 2023, 12:08:53 PM »
Sam is a legend because he is willing to die for the sport
Wrong. Much more altruistic than that. He is willing to die for us bitches.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #638 on: November 22, 2023, 02:20:05 PM »
Seems like bhank would love to slob Sulek's knob. Talk about fan boys.
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: November 22, 2023, 03:08:42 PM »
He will never make it and is merely destroying his future health for present delusions of greatness.

He already has 2 and a quarter million followers on youtube alone he has already made it.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: November 22, 2023, 03:16:34 PM »
He already has 2 and a quarter million followers on youtube alone he has already made it.

Lol says the 45 year old man who has tik tok account living off his dad’s life’s work.

Pathetic

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #641 on: November 22, 2023, 03:18:21 PM »
Lol says the 45 year old man who has tik tok account living off his dad’s life’s work.

Pathetic
Anyone over 12 with a tik tok account should be shot. How embarrassing!
T

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #642 on: November 22, 2023, 03:21:54 PM »

my god youre a titwap homo

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #643 on: November 22, 2023, 03:26:48 PM »

I have never used or seen tik tok but ok

Schadenfreude

« Reply #644 on: November 22, 2023, 03:28:25 PM »
That's your opinion.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #645 on: November 22, 2023, 03:35:25 PM »

maybe, maybe not but you let men pound you in the ass and you freeload off your wife while you cant get a job,...shit you cant even get a volunteer position

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: November 22, 2023, 04:53:42 PM »
Bullshit, an attention whore like you has been on everything

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #647 on: November 22, 2023, 05:14:19 PM »
)

Have you ever been 245?

I'm not trying to bust your balls, dude -- and I know you've had setbacks -- but for as long as you've been here, you've never been over 240 even with a gut full of sausage, dumplings and junk.  Now that you're 45ish, what do you plan to do to add weight you've never carried before?

And for that matter, why?  Even at your current weight, your cheeks look red, very blown out and, frankly, unhealthy. 

Bro, you are lean.  NOT shredded, nor have you ever been in elite bodybuilding standards (though you were getting somewhat close in those pics from Hawaii, which is the best you ever looked).  You want shredded?  Look at your buddy Tim when he was competing.  See how deep his abs were set into his body?  You could lose a coin in there.  You can't say the same.  You might weigh more, but so what?  Could Greg Kovacs beat anybody from top ten Olympia placers from the past 30 years?

No.  He would have outweighed almost all of them, but that's irrelevant.  Ferrigno dwarfed Yates in '92, and Dorian smoked his ass.  I shouldn't have to explain why.

I'm probably wasting my time as yet another "hater," but dude, take a good look in the mirror.  Your cheeks are VERY bloated and your skin tone looks blotchy and red.  I don't know what you're taking, but it's time to taper down and OFF for awhile. 

Do it for your kid, man!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #648 on: November 22, 2023, 05:15:50 PM »

Truth.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: November 23, 2023, 04:13:39 AM »
)

Have you ever been 245?

I'm not trying to bust your balls, dude -- and I know you've had setbacks -- but for as long as you've been here, you've never been over 240 even with a gut full of sausage, dumplings and junk.  Now that you're 45ish, what do you plan to do to add weight you've never carried before?

And for that matter, why?  Even at your current weight, your cheeks look red, very blown out and, frankly, unhealthy. 

Bro, you are lean.  NOT shredded, nor have you ever been in elite bodybuilding standards (though you were getting somewhat close in those pics from Hawaii, which is the best you ever looked).  You want shredded?  Look at your buddy Tim when he was competing.  See how deep his abs were set into his body?  You could lose a coin in there.  You can't say the same.  You might weigh more, but so what?  Could Greg Kovacs beat anybody from top ten Olympia placers from the past 30 years?

No.  He would have outweighed almost all of them, but that's irrelevant.  Ferrigno dwarfed Yates in '92, and Dorian smoked his ass.  I shouldn't have to explain why.

I'm probably wasting my time as yet another "hater," but dude, take a good look in the mirror.  Your cheeks are VERY bloated and your skin tone looks blotchy and red.  I don't know what you're taking, but it's time to taper down and OFF for awhile. 

Do it for your kid, man!

I have never been 245 but if you notice I plan to start the bulk in the summer. Which is the same time I move to a downtown area full of restaurants that is how I plan to add the weight but also slowly between now and then. I should be able to get back to my pre surgical weight by then. I was 235lbs going into surgery. I am 222lbs in the am now but yeah it is difficult for me to stay in a consistent calorie surplus. But from June 1st- Olympia in late October I will be living next to several high calorie cheap restaurants. Tim looked like a small child that is not my goal abs absolutely do not count at 154lbs with 14 inch arms. When you spend all your time worrying about your abs you never grow your legs. That is other big plan keep squatting and get a full rack at new place. Right now I am squatting outside on single squat racks don't trust to go too heavy on them.

245 is not tomorrows goal it is the Olympia goal a full year from now. I am going to find that Eric dude and make him weigh me. Bulking to the Olympia Expo sounds a lot more fun than starving to some show. Gymrat picked 245 based on my accurately reported weight and condition. That is the bodyweight I should feel and perform best. My abs may not be dialed in at 245lbs but I will feel strong and healthy and that is the goal.