Author Topic: New Mexico Governor declares open season on law abiding citizens  (Read 2496 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: New Mexico Governor declares open season on law abiding citizens
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2023, 09:51:04 AM »
Alec Baldwin is the top expert on secretly moving guns in New Mexico...  he’s the one to ask how to deal with this scenario. In 2021, He shot a woman to death and got away with it. Alec is probably friends with the NM governor.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2023, 10:19:48 AM »
Alec Baldwin is the top expert on secretly moving guns in New Mexico...  he’s the one to ask how to deal with this scenario. In 2021, He shot a woman to death and got away with it. Alec is probably friends with the NM governor.

No, he just flat out don’t comply.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2023, 10:26:49 AM »
Have there been alot of gun related deaths in New Mexico? What car bans are they looking at?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2023, 12:19:21 PM »
She’s oblivious just like our installed “President” who said the same thing

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-mexico-governor-shocks-comment-constitution-issuing-temporary-gun-ban-not-absolute

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2023, 12:43:24 PM »
This governor needs to be deported to Old Mexico, stat.  And left to rot in STD ridden filth.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2023, 01:45:54 PM »

At the core The issue is there is no consensus of agreement by the masses as to when the govt oversteps and becomes tyrannical and requires a take up of arms.

Plebs will never agree therefore it’s all irrelevant and guns will be removed.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2023, 07:35:46 PM »
Even many of the usual gun grabbers such as Ted Liu and David Hogg think the governor went too far.

She as much as said she knows her actions won't survive legal challenges. She's just pandering, and setting up future campaigns ... I TRIED to make you and your kids safer  ::)

The latest libtard trick is to cloak any action they want to force on people in a "public health" context.

~

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2023, 07:39:16 PM »
Even many of the usual gun grabbers such as Ted Liu and David Hogg think the governor went too far.

She as much as said she knows her actions won't survive legal challenges. She's just pandering, and setting up future campaigns ... I TRIED to make you and your kids safer  ::)

The latest libtard trick is to cloak any action they want to force on people in a "public health" context.

Awr Hawkins said her own police chiefs will not enforce that order.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2023, 08:18:10 PM »
Have there been alot of gun related deaths in New Mexico? What car bans are they looking at?

Per capita it's worse than most of America, but like everywhere else it's mostly gang/cartel violence.

NM has a very small population for its land size.

She's just using any opportunity she can to attack gun rights.

A lot of people think she is doing these things to try and get an appointment to the federal level, some sort of advisor to the White House.

People here praise her for how she handled Covid, with insane lock downs and mask/vaccine rules.

NM has the worst public schools and level of poverty, it's a shitshow here, but not totally her fault, it's been this way for decades of Liberal rule.

She's a total cunt and has done some messed up stuff over the years. Been accused of sexual harassment and groping men, just pays them off before going to court.

Lives in a multi-million-dollar mansion her deceased husband purchased, he was very wealthy.

Also, is always protected by a group of men with guns.

She grew up rich and privileged.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2023, 08:23:47 PM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2023, 08:28:07 PM »

The funny thing is, like 90% of the violence in ABQ is all in the same area.

The international district.

A group of people were gunned down there recently.

People who have brains just avoid the area completely, there really is no reason for anyone to go there unless they are looking for trouble.

I've spent a lot of time in ABQ for work, I've never seen anything crazy happen, but lots of homeless drug addicts everywhere.

Gang violence is off the chart. The cops don't even police the international district anymore.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2023, 08:59:17 PM »

At the core The issue is there is no consensus of agreement by the masses as to when the govt oversteps and becomes tyrannical and requires a take up of arms.

Plebs will never agree therefore it’s all irrelevant and guns will be removed.

Like it or hate it, there's more 2A liberty now in the US than in the last 50 years. Something like 28 states have constitutional carry.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2023, 09:40:27 PM »
Anyone Who Complies with Illegal, Unconstitutional Edicts Like the One Just Announced by New Mexico’s Governor is Complicit in America’s Slide Into Totalitarianism

This is a crucial test being launched by the globalists to see if law-abiding Americans will hand over their Second Amendment rights by complying with an extra-constitutional edict based, not on American law, but on United Nations law.

New Mexico’s Democrat Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham issued an “emergency” executive order on Friday suspending the right of law-abiding citizens to open carry and conceal carry any firearms in the crime-ridden Democrat-run city of Albuquerque.

The totally unconstitutional edict also applies to the surrounding county for a period at least 30 days, after Grisham declared a “public health emergency” in response to a spate of recent gun violence.

One sheriff of a county north of the city has already told Governor Grisham to go pound sand.

Hot Summer Deals On The Gateway Pundit Discounts Page At MyPillow — Use Promo Code TGP For Up To 80% Off!

Sorry, governor, but you are not allowed, no politician is allowed, to “suspend” the Constitution.

Grisham told the Associated Press that she expects challenges, but was “compelled to act” following a spate of recent shootings.

I can promise her that the criminals responsible for the shootings will not be the ones obeying her order. But let’s be real. That’s not why she took this unprecedented step.

This is a major test for we the people. If the people of New Mexico obey this unlawful act by their governor, we are doomed as a country. It will spread to every Democrat city in America, which includes just about every major city of 100,000 or more population.

This governor is being used to test the waters. How much do Americans really value their Second Amendment rights? Whether she knows it or not, it’s obvious by the language she has used who she is working for.

By using the term “public health emergency,” this radical New Mexico governor is testing out a policy straight from the United Nations World Health Organization.

The World Health Organization’s proposed pandemic treaty (some call it an accord or “instrument”), as well as the amendments to the International Health Regulations that will be up for a vote at the World Health Assembly in Geneva next May, include the exact same language. The U.S., E.U., U.N. and most nations are on board with changes that will give the decision-making power to declare a “public health emergency of international concern” or of “regional concern” to the WHO. Right now, only sovereign national governments can declare such an emergency, not the WHO.

I’ve argued before that part of the reason for the vague language, “public health emergency,” is so that they can claim “gun violence” is a dire emergency affecting the public health and thereby suspend all private gun ownership rights under the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution or any other law anywhere in the world.

This is the back door through which gun rights get demolished in countries where they haven’t already been cast aside.

So to see a governor of an American state using this language to suspend the Second Amendment is frightening. If she is allowed to get away with this, mark my words, you will see similar declarations in other cities and perhaps entire states.

Now is a key moment in U.S. history. All residents of New Mexico should show up in Albuquerque and open carry. Make a show of it. Get out, in numbers, and defy this edict.

Now is the time for Operation Peaceful Non-compliance. If we pass on this opportunity to defy what has to be the most blatant violation of the Second Amendment to date, then we deserve everything that comes our way. We can kiss the Second Amendment goodbye.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/anyone-who-complies-illegal-unconstitutional-edicts-like-one/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=anyone-who-complies-illegal-unconstitutional-edicts-like-one&fbclid=PAAabGROMTWGeqeDHiyz9kHam2xl_BSCmsC29SjIe68RDLmYOuRTHBmv82B1A_aem_Ab9KUIjo6HG9lXVm18RS1cr5eETw7gdGUqLPgETqg5BN20dFYptrdgVxn14apJ7JD8k

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2023, 09:43:51 PM »
I’m going to follow up on my last post by saying there are a few on here that said “no one is trying to take your guns” while I’ve been saying for years that they are. This regime is trying to push the envelope more than anyone in recent memory. That being said, we’re not that far off from an imminent Civil War.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2023, 12:13:14 AM »
They are definitely playing the long game on taking guns away from the general population. Every year it seems a new law is passed making it more difficult to purchase firearms.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2023, 12:19:05 AM »
What libturds dont realize, we are all Americans and they are trying to control and remove constitutional rights for all.
Libturdz included...  They go on these high & mighty rants, but they are being used and controlled, like white mice...

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2023, 04:53:15 AM »
How ANYONE cannot see the evil and corruption of the Left, in a aspects, boggles the mind.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2023, 05:30:42 AM »
Doubled down and said her oath to the Constitution is not absolute.

She's toast.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2023, 09:21:43 AM »
Like it or hate it, there's more 2A liberty now in the US than in the last 50 years. Something like 28 states have constitutional carry.

Only In the red states. We have a President that instructs the US AG that instructs the ATF to circumvent the constitution and the Bruen ruling to basically make up the federal rules and laws as they go along even though they can’t. An example would be the pistol brace and bump stock issues.

Also, I just read last week that here in California they passed an 11% tax on firearms and ammunition that’s set to be signed by Newsom. This would all but devastate poorer law abiding citizens that need to protect themselves but don’t have the means. The amount of Second Amendment infringement from the governors in the blue states shows they have no regard for the Second Amendment. It’s a gun grab.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2023, 04:12:39 PM »
More pedo-pal hatred for all that is good.  When their pets turn on them, let 'em.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2023, 05:45:35 PM »
#1. I Guarantee the person/persons responsible for the deaths of the "3 children" were NOT open carrying.

2#. I bet the "children" were Latino cartel/gang members that were a few weeks shy of 18 and not actual children under 10 years old. And if they actual elementary school aged children See#1.

I haven't familiarized myself with the story of their deaths but Libs are becoming so predictable.... if they were little kids it was probably a crime of passion,  DV situation,  crazy dad, mental health.... not something that would've been prevented by insane lib laws. These people are fucking sick in their head and utterly disgusting.

One thing you will NEVER hear a liberal (or a pence pub) ever talk about is how many perpetrators of gun violence were released from the criminal justice system by lib D.A.'s, lib judges or lib plans like 'restorative justice' or all the criminals/ illegals who were repeatedly arrested unlawfully possessing firearms but were given probation over and over again or had charges outright dismissed.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2023, 11:53:47 PM »

One thing you will NEVER hear a liberal (or a pence pub) ever talk about is how many perpetrators of gun violence were released from the criminal justice system by lib D.A.'s, lib judges or lib plans like 'restorative justice' or all the criminals/ illegals who were repeatedly arrested unlawfully possessing firearms but were given probation over and over again or had charges outright dismissed.

This exactly ^^^
Where are the resident TDS libturdz on this one??   ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2023, 08:39:29 AM »
#1. I Guarantee the person/persons responsible for the deaths of the "3 children" were NOT open carrying.

2#. I bet the "children" were Latino cartel/gang members that were a few weeks shy of 18 and not actual children under 10 years old. And if they actual elementary school aged children See#1.

I haven't familiarized myself with the story of their deaths but Libs are becoming so predictable.... if they were little kids it was probably a crime of passion,  DV situation,  crazy dad, mental health.... not something that would've been prevented by insane lib laws. These people are fucking sick in their head and utterly disgusting.

“One thing you will NEVER hear a liberal (or a pence pub) ever talk about is how many perpetrators of gun violence were released from the criminal justice system by lib D.A.'s, lib judges or lib plans like 'restorative justice' or all the criminals/ illegals who were repeatedly arrested unlawfully possessing firearms but were given probation over and over again or had charges outright dismissed.”

This is such a great point