Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 192780 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2023, 05:52:10 AM »
Actually, skimmed through Cuckannings verbal diarrhea. That squat is absolutely dog shit.

How many years have you been training? I’m guessing over a decade at the bare minimum?

And that had you nearly had you face planting

. Aren’t you  on anabolic steroids as well? Good Lord, you and Brian possibly have the worst genetics for anything physical. You and both should forget a weightlifting competition. And have a lawn bowling competition. I would also look into finding a new source if you are using anabolic’s.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2023, 05:53:01 AM »
As far as strength challenges again by all means go ahead and bench press as much as you can I will also share a bench press video by year end. Right now I have acute pain when I bend over or turn to the side so it's not happening today. 350x2 is not my all time max I hit 365x1 on two separate occasions once at 25 years old and once at 37 years old both at around 210lbs but I have video of 350x2 but whatever we both benched close to the same weight and based on your squat we also are going to squat close to the same weight. But I have done more on both. I have been dropping significant body weight. I am about 215lbs right now and should be around 205lbs myself by year end so you can stop pretending I have a 50lb weight advantage. In the meantime you will absolutely be able to press more if you learn how to hold the barbell you are making the same mistake with the barbell as the dumbell

BHank arguing with the stronger, smaller man. Fun to watch.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2023, 05:59:46 AM »
Actually, skimmed through Cuckannings verbal diarrhea. That squat is absolutely dog shit.

How many years have you been training? I’m guessing over a decade at the bare minimum?

And that had you nearly had you face planting

. Aren’t you  on anabolic steroids as well? Good Lord, you and Brian possibly have the worst genetics for anything physical. You and both should forget a weightlifting competition. And have a lawn bowling competition. I would also look into finding a new source if you are using anabolic’s.

Matt is just lifting to the level/standard of his competition.  I’m sure he is good for a clean rep of 340 or so. 

bhanks is calling this a good lift FFS:

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2023, 06:00:57 AM »
Matt is just lifting to the level/standard of his competition.  I’m sure he is good for a clean rep of 340 or so. 

Good point, in that case matt you are lapping Brian in the strength department!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2023, 06:01:09 AM »

I hit depth and reracked the weight that is a good lift if ugly but regardless Matt wants to compare Bench Press by the end of the year sure find no problem. He then wants to compare recent lifts only sure fine no problem he recently pressed 295 I recently pressed 315. I am sure he can do more. Spoiler alert I will be benching somewhere between 325-350 by year end. I will be squatting somewhere between 365 and 405. I am sure Matt will be in the same range on both. I have no idea what I will be deadlifting or overhead pressing. I plan to drop another 10lbs. I was 213lbs this am. My stomach doesn't want to eat much as it is in pain I also want to see what my abdomen looks like when lean post surgery. I will then bulk after that starting the new year. I am also on nothing

Matt will press more and squat more if he learns how to hold the barbell correctly

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2023, 06:04:21 AM »

hahaha look how fat his calves are

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2023, 06:05:04 AM »
Im not reading all this , its like the two smelly kids in school calling each other smelly

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2023, 07:09:54 AM »
I hit depth and reracked the weight that is a good lift if ugly but regardless Matt wants to compare Bench Press by the end of the year sure find no problem. He then wants to compare recent lifts only sure fine no problem he recently pressed 295 I recently pressed 315. I am sure he can do more. Spoiler alert I will be benching somewhere between 325-350 by year end. I will be squatting somewhere between 365 and 405. I am sure Matt will be in the same range on both. I have no idea what I will be deadlifting or overhead pressing. I plan to drop another 10lbs. I was 213lbs this am. My stomach doesn't want to eat much as it is in pain I also want to see what my abdomen looks like when lean post surgery. I will then bulk after that starting the new year. I am also on nothing

Matt will press more and squat more if he learns how to hold the barbell correctly

so brian

went into surgery at 238

7 weeks on is 213

IF you are off ( I reckon still on brians trt but anadrol gone) stay off for another 6 weeks it will be hilarious to see you hit 190.

But what willbe funnier is reading about you trying to comeback and continually getting ijured and failing in every challenge.
B

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2023, 07:24:15 AM »
Matt also did his lift with clips (extra weight), so he outlifted bhanks here even without starting his training yet.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2023, 07:37:51 AM »
 It’s  just funny I posted a bench press video the week before surgery and encouraged everyone to post to compare no one did now after surgery everyone wants to compare lifts

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2023, 07:41:34 AM »
its because nobody gives a fuck what you post you insignificant little piss ant
B

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2023, 07:48:36 AM »
It’s  just funny I posted a bench press video the week before surgery and encouraged everyone to post to compare no one did now after surgery everyone wants to compare lifts

What you could do and what you can do are two different comparisons.

what you can today is the only thing that matters, not so bench press from 20years ago. Matt is obviously stronger than you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2023, 07:54:31 AM »
What you could do and what you can do are two different comparisons.

what you can today is the only thing that matters, not so bench press from 20years ago. Matt is obviously stronger than you.

I can still bench 315lbs today. I benched it 8 weeks ago not 20 years. So let’s see Matt bench more than that to start hell let’s see every member of the board press 315lbs to start. But I haven’t seen Matt press more than 315 recently has anyone else? How many of you can currently press 3 plates let’s find out. Fuck me and Matt why not everyone? Let everyone start posting their best current lift in a bench press thread. What can you bench today Dave?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2023, 08:08:03 AM »
I can still bench 315lbs today. I benched it 8 weeks ago not 20 years. So let’s see Matt bench more than that to start hell let’s see every member of the board press 315lbs to start. But I haven’t seen Matt press more than 315 recently has anyone else? How many of you can currently press 3 plates let’s find out. Fuck me and Matt why not everyone? Let everyone start posting their best current lift in a bench press thread. What can you bench today Dave?

You can do 315 today
Go to fritZels lair today and prove it

Another hankins lie
Liat
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2023, 08:45:50 AM »

it nearly crushed you, you only just racked it

Shaking like Juan Morels baby

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2023, 09:08:47 AM »
it nearly crushed you, you only just racked it

Shaking like Juan Morels baby

I got it easy. I actually stopped at the top and started talking then hit the jcup with it. I probably could have hit 325 that day. You guys also sped up the video to make me shake more.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2023, 09:12:37 AM »
I got it easy. I actually stopped at the top and started talking then hit the jcup with it. I probably could have hit 325 that day. You guys also sped up the video to make me shake more.

Fuck off Brian, you are even lying to yourself now

You know you only just racked it

I see you have removed it from your YT page along with the Gorilla vid

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2023, 09:22:22 AM »

You hit depth and reracked the weight, however you dipped, bad lift, all reds. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2023, 09:28:07 AM »
You hit depth and reracked the weight, however you dipped, bad lift, all reds. ;)
If the rack uprights weren`t there,he would have went right through the wall !  ;D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2023, 09:31:31 AM »

Not a good SQ, but I have no doubt he can do more if training it... SQ is one of those lifts you need to keep training to improve.
After this calf injury, it will be like starting over for me I bet, though I'm sure Ill go back up fairly quickly.

At this point in life though, I may not go past 405 ever again...  DL to 500 again might be all I do (and bench back to 350) depending on shoulder.
Starting to actually like lighter training which Ive never really done much of... Always liked challenging myself, (me vs. me) but after 3 injuries in a row, age might be starting to show its affects. (Age 57)..

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2023, 09:39:17 AM »
Not a good SQ, but I have no doubt he can do more if training it... SQ is one of those lifts you need to keep training to improve.
After this calf injury, it will be like starting over for me I bet, though I'm sure Ill go back up fairly quickly.

At this point in life though, I may not go past 405 ever again...  DL to 500 again might be all I do (and bench back to 350) depending on shoulder.
Starting to actually like lighter training which Ive never really done much of... Always liked challenging myself, (me vs. me) but after 3 injuries in a row, age might be starting to show its affects. (Age 57)..

hes never trained for anything in his life, he just jas a go and if hes no good he gives up

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2023, 09:58:41 AM »

If the video was sped up you would have pressed the weight with ease. But you struggled. Someone must have slowed it down. But that doesn’t explain the shaking.

Also waiting for an updated 315 bench video by this afternoon.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2023, 10:23:06 AM »

This is straight from your youtube video.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2023, 10:43:09 AM »

Terrible lift, only a complete egotist would be proud enough to post such a disaster of a rep.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2023, 10:46:32 AM »
This is straight from your youtube video.

If that is sped up that weight almost killed him.