Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 198665 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2023, 02:29:06 PM »
Nice to wake up and see this on page 3.
Now 4.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2023, 03:08:53 PM »
You are a foot too high

Oh, STFU. That's not even close to true. In NO WORLD is anyone going down another inch from here - maybe two:

Furthermore, this is a Top 0.1% lift. I have some lifts that are not fantastic - specifically, my 365 squat [but don't worry - I'll hit 405 as soon as I order a good pair of knee wraps, which is still 2x body weight, and will ONLY improve from there] - but did you seriously pick my OVERHEAD PRESS to trash me on?  ::)

When I say that's a Top 0.1% lift, I mean it. There are 108,000 people in my city, so just do the math:

Top 1% would mean 1,080 people here can do that.
Top 0.1% would mean 108 people here can do that.

There are NOT EVEN CLOSE to 108 people here who can do that.

Heck, there aren't even 54! [Top 0.05%].
There are PROBABLY not even 27! [Top 0.025%]

So you're ultimately trashing me for a lift there I'm stronger than over 99.97% of the population on.  ::)

Fucking tard.

Maybe if I was using blue dumbbells like you, I would lift with cleaner form.  ::)

Show me ONE VIDEO FROM ANYONE ON YOUTUBE USING REAL WEIGHT [100-120+ dumbbells, not the colour-coded women's dumbbells that you use] GOING THIS LOW.

Show me ONE.

LOL @ this range of motion, which NOBODY uses:

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2023, 03:14:02 PM »

trousers undone accidentally on purpose

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2023, 03:26:27 PM »
Oh, STFU. That's not even close to true. In NO WORLD is anyone going down another inch from here - maybe two:

Furthermore, this is a Top 0.1% lift. I have some lifts that are not fantastic - specifically, my 365 squat [but don't worry - I'll hit 405 as soon as I order a good pair of knee wraps, which is still 2x body weight, and will ONLY improve from there] - but did you seriously pick my OVERHEAD PRESS to trash me on?  ::)

When I say that's a Top 0.1% lift, I mean it. There are 108,000 people in my city, so just do the math:

So you're ultimately trashing me for a lift there I'm stronger than over 99.97% of the population on.  ::)

Fucking tard.

Maybe if I was using blue dumbbells like you, I would lift with cleaner form.  ::)

Show me ONE VIDEO FROM ANYONE ON YOUTUBE USING REAL WEIGHT [100-120+ dumbbells, not the colour-coded women's dumbbells that you use] GOING THIS LOW.

Show me ONE.

Matt's right...  go ahead and go lower,,,, fuck your shoulders and elbow joints up...   getting older and heavy weights = leave your ego at the door... 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2023, 03:26:37 PM »
trousers undone accidentally on purpose

LOL!!!! Hahahaha!!!

That reminds me - I like to throw in an English term [real English - not Canadian English] when my ex is here, just to sort of confuse her a split second.

"Do you know where I placed my trousers?"

Then she looks confused briefly, then can tell she's thinking "Oh - your pants", and answers.  ;D

Or on Wednesday, I'll ask "Do you know if we have to take out the rubbish tomorrow?" ;D

It's not that we don't use those words here - but they are uncommon. Rubbish = almost extinct in Canada! About as common as a Canadian male named Piers [which appears common in England].

joswift - I'm lucky in that I can challenge B. Hank to something with objective parameters. Not that he will ever acknowledge I'm stronger, but...it can be objectively settled. I'm grateful for that.

PS - I'm copying Taffin's very simplistic photo manipulations using MS Paint:

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2023, 03:36:54 PM »
Your depth is not the yellow line your depth is the black line which is a foot too high. Your hands should be at the yellow line your elbows should be below your shoulders not parallel and the dumbells should be horizontal on your shoulders. Also yet again the dumbells are falling out of the back of your hand that is why they are at 45 degrees because you are not holding them correctly. You think you are deeper than you are because one side of the dumbells is falling onto your shoulder when in fact your hands are a foot too high your wrist is at head height not shoulder height

You keep arguing the depth is fine because the weights are heavy that is not how it works if you need to use 50lb dumbells to get a full range of motion then use the 50lb dumbells because you got 0 reps with the 100s

I'm amazed that you estimate Matt's face from chin to eyebrows to be 12 goddamn inches long.  I bet you think you have a 12 inch dick, too.

If anything, Matt's face from chin to eyebrows is about.....6.45 inches long.  ;D

P.S. for the record Matt's face chin to eyebrows is probably less than 5 inches long...Like your penis, hanky.  MENSA level math, as always.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2023, 03:37:16 PM »
Matt's right...  go ahead and go lower,,,, fuck your shoulders and elbow joints up...   getting older and heavy weights = leave your ego at the door...

In 2006, a friend of mine said that it's just placing extra strain on the rotator cuff to go that low.

But if it really matters so much...we can always use lower weight, and improve our form.

As an example, I could probably bench press 225x20+ right now, no problem [20-25...*maybe* 26+].

Meanwhile, if I cleaned up my form and did every rep with contest form...I would probably get 10-12.

So...Basically, a halving of my reps from cleaning up my form.

I'm not sure what any of that proves. My videos speak for themselves. Of course I could only get two paused, perfectly controlled, Mike Mentzer HIT-style reps with the 100's, rather than six reps with looser form.

So what?

I mean, if I was doing assisted half reps, you could point out that I'm not even close to that weight. But I'm obviously close. And from what I know, B. Hank is nowhere close to that weight on his overheads.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2023, 03:45:52 PM »
Taking the elbows beyond 90 degrees is just bad for the shoulders.  You got the form right Matt.  Even for bench presses there is a legitimate argument to made made to stop the elbows at 90 degrees.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2023, 03:52:51 PM »

Fucking tard.

Show me ONE.

Did you even read my post I even drew the lines and explained it you are a foot too high but you just want to keep insisting otherswise

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2023, 03:54:30 PM »
In 2006, a friend of mine said that it's just placing extra strain on the rotator cuff to go that low.

But if it really matters so much...we can always use lower weight, and improve our form.

As an example, I could probably bench press 225x20+ right now, no problem [20-25...*maybe* 26+].

Meanwhile, if I cleaned up my form and did every rep with contest form...I would probably get 10-12.

So...Basically, a halving of my reps from cleaning up my form.

I'm not sure what any of that proves. My videos speak for themselves. Of course I could only get two paused, perfectly controlled, Mike Mentzer HIT-style reps with the 100's, rather than six reps with looser form.

So what?

I mean, if I was doing assisted half reps, you could point out that I'm not even close to that weight. But I'm obviously close. And from what I know, B. Hank is nowhere close to that weight on his overheads.

You did 0 reps with the 100s. Why would you think you overhead press more if you can't bench more? You guys have written 4 pages on strength challenges meanwhile I posted a 315 Bench 2 months ago why don't you and all the haters just beat that to start?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2023, 03:55:56 PM »
And for fuck sake learn how to hold a dumbbell you just keep ignoring you are doing it wrong that’s why you think you have weak wrist your wrist are fine your dumbbell position puts you at a mechanical disadvantage do it right and it will be easier

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2023, 04:49:46 PM »
Your depth is not the yellow line your depth is the black line which is a foot too high. Your hands should be at the yellow line your elbows should be below your shoulders not parallel and the dumbells should be horizontal on your shoulders. Also yet again the dumbells are falling out of the back of your hand that is why they are at 45 degrees because you are not holding them correctly. You think you are deeper than you are because one side of the dumbells is falling onto your shoulder when in fact your hands are a foot too high your wrist is at head height not shoulder height

You keep arguing the depth is fine because the weights are heavy that is not how it works if you need to use 50lb dumbells to get a full range of motion then use the 50lb dumbells because you got 0 reps with the 100s

Look, no one's denying that I could go an inch or two lower on reps there. But I can literally only move my upper arms eight inches lower until I physically can't bring them down any lower..

Who the FUCK does dumbbell overhead presses that low?  ???

As for my wrists - my wrist positioning is off on all all of my movements. That's encoded into my muscle memory at this point.

But my form in general is not THAT bad.

My 365-lb Squat was good for a first squat attempt in YEARS.

You can see my form break down slightly as I go from 135-225-315-365 here. But it's not THAT BAD.

You make it sound like my form is WAY off...and that simply is not true. I'll line these up later:

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2023, 05:11:11 PM »
Old torn rotator cuff  plus titanium knees Hankins is offering advice on proper form….

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 01, 2023, 05:11:53 PM »
Look, no one's denying that I couldn't go an inch or two lower on reps there. But I can literally only move my upper arms eight inches lower until I physically can't bring them down any lower..

Who the FUCK does dumbbell overhead presses that low?  ???

As for my wrists - my wrist positioning is off on all all of my movements. That's encoded into my muscle memory at this point.

You can see my form break down slightly as I go from 135-225-315-365 Herr. But it's not THAT BAD.

You make it sound like my form is WAY off...and that simply is not true. I'll line these up later:

Matt, I know you are cuck.

However, why do you wear a pussy pad when squatting?

Brian, also wears the tampon pad.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 01, 2023, 05:12:57 PM »
Old torn rotator cuff  plus titanium knees Hankins is offering advice on proper form….

Maybe he can offer advice on fixing a skateboard.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 01, 2023, 05:17:41 PM »
Look, no one's denying that I couldn't go an inch or two lower on reps there. But I can literally only move my upper arms eight inches lower until I physically can't bring them down any lower..

Who the FUCK does dumbbell overhead presses that low???

You can see my form break down slightly as I go from 135-225-315-365 Herr. But it's not THAT BAD.

8 inches is pretty significant and everyone who does dumbell shoulder presses correctly that is who

I never commented on your squat at all it was ugly but so was mine I would give it a close enough you can get credit from me for a 365lb squat. So far the most I have seen you bench is 315lbs which I have also posted myself doing recently. So go bench more than 315lbs and claim the current lead. I do not plan to even attempt it for weeks. Good Luck in the meantime I open the challenge to everyone beat matts lift claim the lead yourself we can get a scoreboard with the top 10 and update it everytime someone post a new lift then see who is on the leaderboard year end. You can add the poster age and bodyweight if anyone wants to grade it on a curve

Also it is not that hard to fix your hand position again this is in your best interest it will absolutely make a difference. Hand position is important in strict curling and pressing. I had to relearn myself at one point

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2023, 05:30:58 PM »
Maybe he can offer advice on fixing a skateboard.

He deleted his videos?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2023, 06:02:52 PM »
Neither of my feet moved off the floor and my butt was on the bench the entire press. It hit the J cup after I paused to talk to the camera at the top. That was a good lift. You can see the logo on the bottom right corner of the website you guys used to alter the video.

you pathetic weakling - As a former national champion powerlifter & record
Holder & Powerlifting judge - Your squat & bench press would both be red lighted.
The shaking / uneven extension & no pause on chest = No Lift
Likewise The lack of Depth on squat / tipping forwards & stumbling = No Lift

In both those videos the weight is clearly to heavy for you to handle correctly
That is why your all over the place & the rep is atrocious to watch .
Your not in control & scared of the weight.

You would likely need at least 20lbs if not more to get good clean acceptable
Lifts.  And do stop with the you think you they're good lifts they are not
Listen to others instead of your own deluded mind.

If 1MR sets this challenge up , I'd be happy to act a a judge & With his lifts
That he's posted Ro is spot on with how he lifts & we have Fortress , & other very
Good lifters who could judge.

Accept the challenge & you & matt will be judged on correct powerlifting
Rules - Not on your  " I Think its a Good Lift" Nonsense 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 01, 2023, 06:31:13 PM »
Holder & Powerlifting judge - Your squat & bench press would both be red lighted.

That he's posted Ro is spot on with how he lifts & we have Fortress , & other very

So lets see your CURRENT lift I agree we can argue about squat depth but bench nope ass on bench back flat touch chest and rack and it's a good lift

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: October 01, 2023, 06:32:42 PM »
Bhank has become the man living in the past that he
was trying to ridicule before.

His delusion of youth will soon be completely extinguished.

In the end it was his Mensa mind and not his body that really failed him not researching this surgery.

His days of lifting somewhat heavy weights and acting like a big shot are done.

When you revolve life around a fake persona, the fall can be rough.

Bhank will never beat Matt and if he tries he will tear his mesh. The doctors stop returning calls once you want it removed.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 01, 2023, 06:42:07 PM »

Setup what the contest has already begun to qualify for the leadership board you must post a video of the lift completed this calendar year

Getbig Bench Press Leadership Board 2023
1.BIG RO 400? (Big Ro posted a double this year not sure on weight maybe he can repost to verify the weight)
2.BHANK 315lbs
3.MATT 275lbs (I know Matt can bench more as he did this for multiple reps but not yet confirmed more on video this year)

Still lots of spots left and I expect Big Changes in the leaderboard as strong Getbiggers come in with their videos. Maybe some of the top positions will switch back and forth let's see who is still on the board you have until midnight 12/31/2023 to post and claim your top 10 spot. But lets not wait get on the board now and fight to maintain your position.

38 Returns will not make top 10 if we get everyone to participate. Will you?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 01, 2023, 06:45:23 PM »
So lets see your CURRENT lift I agree we can argue about squat depth but bench nope ass on bench back flat touch chest and rack and it's a good lift

Your bench press was awful = No lift in competition
You've never competed in a powerlifting competition so Shut up.

I have zero need or desire to post any videos for your Perverted sexual pleasure, 
There's Good reason why you keep shitting yourself constantly 45yrs of age
Your arse hole has been reammed that many times you're No Longer Anal Retentive.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 01, 2023, 06:48:42 PM »
Your bench press was awful = No lift in competition
You've never competed in a powerlifting competition so Shut up.

I have zero need or desire to post any videos for your Perverted sexual pleasure, 
There's Good reason why you keep shitting yourself constantly 45yrs of age
Your arse hole has been reammed that many times you're No Longer Anal Retentive.

You were never going to make the top 10 you are just another Poser (weak old slob)

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: October 01, 2023, 06:58:35 PM »
You were never going to make the top 10 you are just another Poser (weak old slob)

No one wants a backdated contest.

The only thing that matters is what you can lift right now and in the future.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 01, 2023, 07:20:51 PM »

Brianna you Non Anal Retentive CUCKOLD FAGGOTT
When you've won National level powerlifting & bodybuilding contests
I may take note of what you say.

Facts are You've Completed in a couple of Bottom tier Mr Nothing shows & either
Placed Last or run away for fear of losing yet again .
You got defeated in MMA & ran away from that .
You're strength to body weight ratio isn't even average & that's with
25yrs of PEDS  ::)

Yeah I'm a 63 Yr young Former National Champion in 2 sports & competed Internationally
For my country & Now I'm a Slob according to you 😂🤣😂  Well you COCK SUCKING FAGGOTT
Even if I were a slob I've achieved far more than you ever will & I can sit back
& look at all my winners trophies & records & be Very happy .
That is something you cannot do , As you've won Fuck all & are one very Bitter
Unhappy Individual .