Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202389 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #150 on: October 02, 2023, 08:06:45 AM »
he knew he was having surgery so he front loaded with everything believing it would help recovery

God knows how many peptides hes throwing in as well
Just added in Deca to go with my Test.......in a few weeks,I`ll add in D-Bol in honor of Hanky being clean !!  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: October 02, 2023, 08:09:05 AM »
yes that was perfect form, Imagine shaky Brian trying that.. ;D
He`d kill himself !! LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #152 on: October 02, 2023, 08:09:55 AM »
It’s not an overhead squat or snatch contest it’s a bench contest no one gives a fuck how many reps you did it’s a single rep contest by all means let’s see some people beat the guy missing half a pec 320 will do it right now anyone bueller?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: October 02, 2023, 08:15:28 AM »
I have shown videos of myself.  I beat you in the 225x15, the 155x3 OHS, and now here is an easy 155# snatch and 195# clean.

You have 30 days....beat them both.  Carry on with your weak self.

https://krankenstein-gb.wistia.com/medias/aeh141o2wg

It’s not a rep contest or an PhD or a snatch is a single rep bench you dumb fuck you want me to put you on the board at 225lbs?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #154 on: October 02, 2023, 08:18:40 AM »
It’s not a rep contest or an PhD or a snatch is a single rep bench you dumb fuck you want me to put you on the board at 225lbs?

an Phd?

I am calling you out to do this shit....you told me you could beat me in ANY lift.   Prove it...I am not benching for you until you beat me.  You happily nut-hugged to this bench thing because you know I would fucking OWN YOU.

Shaky ass twat.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: October 02, 2023, 08:23:44 AM »
an Phd?

I am calling you out to do this shit....you told me you could beat me in ANY lift.   Prove it...I am not benching for you until you beat me.  You happily nut-hugged to this bench thing because you know I would fucking OWN YOU.

Shaky ass twat.

How many fucking lifting challenges are we going to have? For fuck sake you benched 225 for 15 you can probably bench 320 for a single go hit it and take the 2nd spot on the board. Or just bitch and complain. Otherwise I will just add your 225 to the list tonight.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: October 02, 2023, 08:25:22 AM »
It’s not a rep contest or an PhD or a snatch is a single rep bench you dumb fuck "you want me to put you on the board at 225lbs?"
Non-Existant "Leader"  Board Of Peace.  ;D

Nobody`s dumb enough to give a rats ass about your shitty lifts Hankins.

I benched 300 weighing 150 pounds and it was strict.........no shaking or uneven extension......what can I do today....I couldn`t care less.

You`re bragging about benching far far less than 100 pounds over your bodyweight for one rep.............you should easily be getting reps with that kind of weight..........I got 8 reps with 275 at 165 pounds when I was around your age sonny,that`s 110 pounds over my weight,and you`re on more gear than I ever took.

YOU WEAK TWAT.............PLUS YOUR FORM WAS COMPLETE SHIT!

"leader board" indeed......what a dweeb!

ha ha ha has ha ha ha ha ha

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: October 02, 2023, 08:25:54 AM »
Congrats on the new job Bhanky.

MattC get a job you bum

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: October 02, 2023, 08:30:44 AM »

MattC get a job you bum
;D

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #159 on: October 02, 2023, 08:38:54 AM »
notice biran is taking this away from matt's challenge

he knows he will get beat so creates a challenge where he controls the outcome

notice also how krank owns him. Krank your form is fuckig perfect. I don't think Hanky could do 665 of what you do in hyour form. amazing lifting absolutely textbook.
B

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #160 on: October 02, 2023, 08:51:15 AM »
i=viHuj2p0lBjuxpJW

160kg x 12

More reps there but my left knee started to hurt.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #161 on: October 02, 2023, 08:58:46 AM »
Nice lifting Krankster.....perfect form/technique!!

It really was, great lifts Krank...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: October 02, 2023, 08:59:05 AM »
How many fucking lifting challenges are we going to have? For fuck sake you benched 225 for 15 you can probably bench 320 for a single go hit it and take the 2nd spot on the board. Or just bitch and complain. Otherwise I will just add your 225 to the list tonight.

You benched 225 for 15?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: October 02, 2023, 08:59:23 AM »
cracking that Ro!

I think Brian is going ot regret this- a distant 3/3 as Ro destroys him and I think Matt will beat him too.
B

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: October 02, 2023, 09:04:09 AM »

Some things to ponder Mensa c.unt  :

1) I have been calling you out on deadlifting for 2yrs....you bitched and moaned about your poor knees....don't want to tear a bicep....boo-fucking-hoo.

2) Then you want to enter a powerlifting contest where the exact lift you scoffed at will need to be performed!!! 

3) You claimed you could beat me in ANY lift.  I did an easy OHS....you did your usual avoidance and song and dance with regard to it (PhD for OHS?  fuck you're a dumbass).

4) I then do an easy snatch and clean (weightlifting....just plain weightlifting) and now you are happier than a pig in shit because you got called out to bench just so don't have to admit that you are wrong about beating me in any lift.

5) Keep your shit straight...I squatted (easily) 225 x 15.  I am very capable of hitting 225 multiple times on bench.  You'll just have to sit and jerk off to the thought of me doing it.

Have at your bench thing....I know I own you....you know I own you....thats all that needs to be said.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: October 02, 2023, 09:13:17 AM »
Krank

he's not even in your league

we are giving this prick validity

some facts

- he will never lift what you lift
- he will never run against jane
- he will never fight me
- he will never get onstage against jeff

so what is the point of him? there is none. he's on ignore other than when I fancy belittling somebody.
B

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: October 02, 2023, 09:24:45 AM »
Krank

he's not even in your league

we are giving this prick validity

some facts

- he will never lift what you lift
- he will never run against jane
- he will never fight me
- he will never get onstage against jeff

so what is the point of him? there is none. he's on ignore other than when I fancy belittling somebody.

There is no point with him.  I hope he tears both pecs.....fucking twat says everyone doctors his videos.....crybaby wish-boy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: October 02, 2023, 10:33:37 AM »
i=viHuj2p0lBjuxpJW

160kg x 12

Easy set Ro,and all below parralell......NICE ONE!!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #168 on: October 02, 2023, 10:54:52 AM »
i=viHuj2p0lBjuxpJW

160kg x 12

Great set, BigRo. As wes said - great depth!

Depth really makes a huge difference on squats.

I'm trying to be realistic here - as I said, I got that 365-lb parallel-ish squat AFTER maxing out on leg presses.

I don't think it's unrealistic to say I could have buried it, fresh in my workout. Or hit 385-lb to the same depth.

For this reason, I would be fairly confident in saying I'm probably around 405-lb to around parallel with knee wraps, if early into my workout.

The goal now is to bring that up as much as possible. To even add 5-lb per week for 10 weeks...it can be done.

But the true test will be to see how close I can get to squatting 450 with knee wraps, while bringing my body weight down as close to 180-185, and leaning out a little.

Time will day. Age may be a factor, but I'm feeling very well.

I should also point out that I've ALWAYS hated squats, and strengthened my legs to where they needed to be for my level of competition [as Hulkotron said - thanks Hulk!] using other exercises.

Strongman events are not the same as refined powerlifts - although the carryover potential is obviously there.

So because I've avoided squats for so long, I feel I have the most potential to improve on them. Whereas, I have the least potential to improve my bench, but I still feel 350+ will not be an issue, even at 185 body weight.

Also, BigRo - I noticed you are using the neck pad on your squats too. Do you mind addressing this comment by webstar?:

Matt, I know you are cuck.

However, why do you wear a pussy pad when squatting?

Brian, also wears the tampon pad.

Genius tier Getbig thinking right here.  ::)

Yeah, let's not wear a neck pad, which provides ZERO performance benefit, but prevents your neck and back from feeling like shit, for no reason. Just so morons think you're not a pussy.  ::)

webstar - I wear a neck pad because:

Why the fuck wouldn't anyone?

It prevents you from having pain in your neck/back, and neither takes nor adds anything to the lift. There's no reason not to use it.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 02, 2023, 10:58:34 AM »
But the true test will be to see how close I can get to squatting 450 with knee wraps, while bringing my body weight down as close to 180-185, and leaning out a little.

Have you ordered them already? Other getbiggers have mentioned long delivery times.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #170 on: October 02, 2023, 11:03:27 AM »
It’s not an overhead squat or snatch contest it’s a bench contest no one gives a fuck how many reps you did it’s a single rep contest by all means let’s see some people beat the guy missing half a pec 320 will do it right now anyone bueller?
can you do it right now?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #171 on: October 02, 2023, 11:25:38 AM »

MattC get a job you bum

I'm going to do this, as well as stop wearing a neck pad while I squat.

I have no reason to when my current assets generate enough for me to live comfortably, but why not get a job, be miserable, as well as having a sore neck and back?

;D

No, just...no.

My personal expenses are $1,290/month. That will go down to $1,200 if I buy a new high efficiency furnace for $7K. I can save ~$1K in heating/year with one.

Even with all my kids, my costs are fuck all. My mom has even told me not to give my two eldest $400 a month [she said max $200 and to sock the rest away for them].

It's almost unfair how much people are bogged down with mortgages and car payments. I have NEVER bought a new car - always slightly used.

Once you free yourself of those two payments, cost of living is a joke.

Give me a reason to work? Even $2,200 would be living comfortably and spoiling my kids. When my youngest son started living with me full-time in January, I've been spending $500 a month on him just at the sporting goods store, and my friends cards and hobby shop.

It's a fine line spoiling our kids...it could make them worse off. I know two high-powered lawyers in town who did that. One of their sons was my age, and died in 2014, at age 33.  :(

Like I said, it's a fine line.

Truthfully, Flexacon - I have everything I could ever possibly want and more, and just get to hang out with my kids, and chill out on Getbig and train hard.

I'm not opposed to working, but look what happened to when I had my Teaching Assistant job at that leftist hole Lakehead University. I got fired simply for having sane politics, and that was in the math department.

I also had to settle that matter with lawyers. Why would I get a job, and literally have to retain a lawyer just to speak my mind?

I can't even imagine having to self-censor, or deny the biological existence of sex to keep a job. Or self-flaggelate and either say I hate White men / hate myself, or alternatively, hold a neutral position on race.

FUCK THAT.

I WILL talk about Black crime, talk about the Jewish involvement in communism, "deny" [literally simply QUESTION] the Hollywood version of the Holocaust, raise awareness about the stupidity of a not-vaccine that was developed in 6.5 months, NOT be medically experimented on, NOT wear a mask, and SPEAK MY MIND.

And NOBODY - no left-wing nutbar professor, no Jew banker, NOBODY will tell me what I may or may not say.

NEVER.

So no, I will not be working.

It literally only takes $750K to $1.25M in total assets to be comfortable for life where I am.

I have one 7-unit apartment building that pays literally 2x my total expenses, including my kids.

I have zero reason to work.

I resent having EVER worked, giving how insane my country currently is [and yours]. I only worked long enough and hard enough to never have to work again. I bought current house on a line of credit, so I could pay it off until it was owned.

And now...I get to do ABSOLUTELY nothing.

I had an off-day yesterday. I went to Wal-Mart with my brother, ate some pizza, and fucked my ex-girlfriend twice. And that's exactly how I want things to be.

So no. Lol.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: October 02, 2023, 11:54:12 AM »
I was not using hgh or anadrol I have not used anything post surgery I am focused on healing I also was not juiced to the gills prior you are just making up nonsense

Great, so when you hop back on you should be repping with that 315 if you managed one totally clean..

Ill wait.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #173 on: October 02, 2023, 11:54:21 AM »
Great set, BigRo. As wes said - great depth!

Depth really makes a huge difference on squats.

I'm trying to be realistic here - as I said, I got that 365-lb parallel-ish squat AFTER maxing out on leg presses.

I don't think it's unrealistic to say I could have buried it, fresh in my workout. Or hit 385-lb to the same depth.

For this reason, I would be fairly confident in saying I'm probably around 405-lb to around parallel with knee wraps, if early into my workout.

That 365lb squat was deplorable.  Drop 100 or so lbs and don't go back up there until you learn proper form.
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: October 02, 2023, 11:55:56 AM »

MattC get a job you bum
his new job is compiling lists of random lifts he thinks hes good at