Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201445 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #175 on: October 02, 2023, 11:57:12 AM »
I'm going to do this, as well as stop wearing a neck pad while I squat.

I have no reason to when my current assets generate enough for me to live comfortably, but why not get a job, be miserable, as well as having a sore neck and back?

;D

No, just...no.

My personal expenses are $1,290/month. That will go down to $1,200 if I buy a new high efficiency furnace for $7K. I can save ~$1K in heating/year with one.

Even with all my kids, my costs are fuck all. My mom has even told me not to give my two eldest $400 a month [she said max $200 and to sock the rest away for them].

It's almost unfair how much people are bogged down with mortgages and car payments. I have NEVER bought a new car - always slightly used.

Once you free yourself of those two payments, cost of living is a joke.

Give me a reason to work? Even $2,200 would be living comfortably and spoiling my kids. When my youngest son started living with me full-time in January, I've been spending $500 a month on him just at the sporting goods store, and my friends cards and hobby shop.

It's a fine line spoiling our kids...it could make them worse off. I know two high-powered lawyers in town who did that. One of their sons was my age, and died in 2014, at age 33.  :(

Like I said, it's a fine line.

Truthfully, Flexacon - I have everything I could ever possibly want and more, and just get to hang out with my kids, and chill out on Getbig and train hard.

I'm not opposed to working, but look what happened to when I had my Teaching Assistant job at that leftist hole Lakehead University. I got fired simply for having sane politics, and that was in the math department.

I also had to settle that matter with lawyers. Why would I get a job, and literally have to retain a lawyer just to speak my mind?

I can't even imagine having to self-censor, or deny the biological existence of sex to keep a job. Or self-flaggelate and either say I hate White men / hate myself, or alternatively, hold a neutral position on race.

FUCK THAT.

I WILL talk about Black crime, talk about the Jewish involvement in communism, "deny" [literally simply QUESTION] the Hollywood version of the Holocaust, raise awareness about the stupidity of a not-vaccine that was developed in 6.5 months, NOT be medically experimented on, NOT wear a mask, and SPEAK MY MIND.

And NOBODY - no left-wing nutbar professor, no Jew banker, NOBODY will tell me what I may or may not say.

NEVER.

So no, I will not be working.

It literally only takes $750K to $1.25M in total assets to be comfortable for life where I am.

I have one 7-unit apartment building that pays literally 2x my total expenses, including my kids.

I have zero reason to work.

I resent having EVER worked, giving how insane my country currently is [and yours]. I only worked long enough and hard enough to never have to work again. I bought current house on a line of credit, so I could pay it off until it was owned.

And now...I get to do ABSOLUTELY nothing.

I had an off-day yesterday. I went to Wal-Mart with my brother, ate some pizza, and fucked my ex-girlfriend twice. And that's exactly how I want things to be.

So no. Lol.

If you talk as much as you write you must be a pain in the ass at social gatherings.. ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #176 on: October 02, 2023, 11:59:46 AM »
If you talk as much as you write you must be a pain in the ass at social gatherings.. ;D

"Matt, how are you, how are the kids?"

"Here, let me show you these pictures of my back"
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: October 02, 2023, 12:00:53 PM »

"Well, pull up a chair..."

fixed

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #178 on: October 02, 2023, 12:25:35 PM »
Non-Existant "Leader"  Board Of Peace.  ;D

Nobody`s dumb enough to give a rats ass about your shitty lifts Hankins.

I benched 300 weighing 150 pounds and it was strict.........no shaking or uneven extension......what can I do today....I couldn`t care less.

You`re bragging about benching far far less than 100 pounds over your bodyweight for one rep.............you should easily be getting reps with that kind of weight..........I got 8 reps with 275 at 165 pounds when I was around your age sonny,that`s 110 pounds over my weight,and you`re on more gear than I ever took.

YOU WEAK TWAT.............PLUS YOUR FORM WAS COMPLETE SHIT!

"leader board" indeed......what a dweeb!

ha ha ha has ha ha ha ha ha

Everyone writes about what they used to bench when they can’t make the current leader board. I am not bragging about shot but it you guys want to call others weak put up or shut up you can’t bench 225 now and we all know it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: October 02, 2023, 12:26:44 PM »
notice biran is taking this away from matt's challenge

he knows he will get beat so creates a challenge where he controls the outcome

notice also how krank owns him. Krank your form is fuckig perfect. I don't think Hanky could do 665 of what you do in hyour form. amazing lifting absolutely textbook.

All I notice is you are still talking shit and not posting a lift you are not  on the board

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: October 02, 2023, 12:27:47 PM »
i=viHuj2p0lBjuxpJW

160kg x 12

More reps there but my left knee started to hurt.

Great but we need your bench number for this year that you posted a double off previously this is not the squat list

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #181 on: October 02, 2023, 12:28:16 PM »
All I notice is you are still talking shit and not posting a lift you are not  on the board

Serious question - are you trying BPC-157 for recovery?
Y

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #182 on: October 02, 2023, 12:28:33 PM »

"I have a video I sent to Prime, want to see it"

;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: October 02, 2023, 12:30:18 PM »
Some things to ponder Mensa c.unt  :

1) I have been calling you out on deadlifting for 2yrs....you bitched and moaned about your poor knees....don't want to tear a bicep....boo-fucking-hoo.

2) Then you want to enter a powerlifting contest where the exact lift you scoffed at will need to be performed!!! 

3) You claimed you could beat me in ANY lift.  I did an easy OHS....you did your usual avoidance and song and dance with regard to it (PhD for OHS?  fuck you're a dumbass).

4) I then do an easy snatch and clean (weightlifting....just plain weightlifting) and now you are happier than a pig in shit because you got called out to bench just so don't have to admit that you are wrong about beating me in any lift.

5) Keep your shit straight...I squatted (easily) 225 x 15.  I am very capable of hitting 225 multiple times on bench.  You'll just have to sit and jerk off to the thought of me doing it.

Have at your bench thing....I know I own you....you know I own you....thats all that needs to be said.

Jesus fuck Matt do I have to read all of this I will add your 225lb bench to the leader board tonight

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: October 02, 2023, 12:32:20 PM »
Everyone writes about what they used to bench when they can’t make the current leader board. I am not bragging about shot but it you guys want to call others weak put up or shut up you can’t bench 225 now and we all know it
You used to bench 315 for a shaky one rep, you cant do shit today

Go try 315 right now, right this minute

Brian, its only now that counts

Anything you did even an hour ago doesnt count anymore

Even your 165 curl doesnt mean shit so stop bragging about it

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #185 on: October 02, 2023, 12:42:49 PM »
You sir fuckhead, are a weak bitch no matter how you slice it.

I don`t need to post a pic or video to know I`m far stronger and just plain old better as a person than you are you ego driven spoiled fucking twat.

All your lifts are shit, and your fucking silly curls aren`t really curls,so go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #186 on: October 02, 2023, 12:44:51 PM »

All I notice is your attempts to divert from

Kranks challenge
My challenge
Janes challenge

FACT- today now of this moment you can't bench 225lbs. Its now that counts Brian.

Nobody is going to take part in your competition Brian because you are a piss ant who ir roundly despised here and you don't carry the autority to call anyone out on anything you lying fake valour liar.

I genuinely hope you have doen some serious damage post op to permanently disable yourself. Saves me the job of doing it. Everyone sees you for the insignificant woman beating coward that you are. Thats why you have no friends - we look forward to the day Spencer no longer has to visit his parasitic excuse of a dad.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 02, 2023, 12:44:55 PM »
You used to bench 315 for a shaky one rep, you cant do shit today

Go try 315 right now, right this minute

Brian, its only now that counts

Anything you did even an hour ago doesnt count anymore

Even your 165 curl doesnt mean shit so stop bragging about it

You don’t even bench it’s a 2023 contest any proven bench from 2023 works but you are an idiot you don’t think I will raise my number before year end. 315 was not my max. I don’t see any reason I couldn’t do it right now. However I have been deliberately taking it easy as I am coming back from a hernia surgery and I will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Once some of you start posting videos benching more than 315 I may get motivated to take my spot back and bench more but I am in 2nd place on the leaderboard right now. I don’t need to do shit. You guys are the ones who need to step up not me.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 02, 2023, 12:45:15 PM »
There is no fucking leader board you fucking kunt! 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 02, 2023, 12:45:44 PM »
You sir fuckhead, are a weak bitch no matter how you slice it.

I don`t need to post a pic or video to know I`m far stronger and just plain old better as a person than you are you ego driven spoiled fucking twat.

All your lifts are shit, and your fucking silly curls aren`t really curls,so go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

Wes we all know you are a weak old man we don’t expect you to participate in any kind of lifting

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #190 on: October 02, 2023, 12:49:53 PM »
You don’t even bench it’s a 2023 contest any proven bench from 2023 works but you are an idiot you don’t think I will raise my number before year end. 315 was not my max. I don’t see any reason I couldn’t do it right now. However I have been deliberately taking it easy as I am coming back from a hernia surgery and I will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Once some of you start posting videos benching more than 315 I may get motivated to take my spot back and bench more but I am in 2nd place on the leaderboard right now. I don’t need to do shit. You guys are the ones who need to step up not me.

And there he goes moving the goalposts again.

RO more training videos please. Great form and proper strength.

Brian is settting up his own contest with his own rules so he gets a podium place. Genuinely fucking weird.
B

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #191 on: October 02, 2023, 12:50:44 PM »
Krank

he's not even in your league

we are giving this prick validity

some facts

- he will never lift what you lift
- he will never run against jane
- he will never fight me
- he will never get onstage against jeff

so what is the point of him? there is none. he's on ignore other than when I fancy belittling somebody.

I’m house sitting for Jane while she is in Europe. I was in her “Trophy Room” Saturday, I’ve seen the trophies, medals, awards, plaques, and whatever else you can win in Track and Field.

She has sent her 100M sprint video to Illuminati to view and confirm, not to post.

To put an end to this stupidity once and for all, Hankins has no chance in a foot race against our favorite Amazon. Quite frankly, none of us do.

None. Zero. Zilch.

Chalk up another loss to the bald, wifebeating drug addict.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: October 02, 2023, 12:51:09 PM »
GetBig 2023 BenchPress leaderboard
1. BigRo 400lbs please confirm from video you posted this year
2. Bhank 315lbs
3. Matt 275lbs
4. Krank 225lbs

We still have a lot of Open spots so get those videos in guys. Hopefully we can get some shakeup of the top spots. I do believe Matt and Krank can do better they just haven’t shown it on video yet this year. Gymrat Rob we are waiting on you guys to claim your glory I think you can both take the 2nd spot Rob maybe even can push BigRo for the top spot. It’s a wide open race right now. Time to separate the Posers from the lifters

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 02, 2023, 01:01:28 PM »
Wes we all know you are a weak old man we don’t expect you to participate in any kind of lifting
I look far better than you ever will dickhead.....TODAY!!

Thin shallow underdeveloped abs,distended gut,one delt that looks like a flat tire,the other delt looks like a fucking basketball by comparison,one torn mutilated pec,the other pec has shitty shape and zero striations for a twat who prides himself on being lean,no width or back thickness,one decent arm,one shrivelede up arm,biceps peak only because it was torn,and legs that look as shitty and as small as mine did when I competed at 154 pounds in the lightweight class.......great symmmetry Chauncey........can`t hit any poses properly,have no clue how to train,still doing max rep benches with a torn pec and 3 shoulder surgeries you dumb ego driven fuck,still doing terribly high "depth" squats with metal knees with weights that are far too heavy to do one halfway decent rep,and you`ve placed last in every contest you`ve done.

Should I go on,because I can if you want me to ?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 02, 2023, 01:03:16 PM »
2. Bhank 315lbs
3. Matt 275lbs
4. Krank 225lbs

We still have a lot of Open spots so get those videos in guys. Hopefully we can get some shakeup of the top spots. I do believe Matt and Krank can do better they just haven’t shown it on video yet this year. Gymrat Rob we are waiting on you guys to claim your glory I think you can both take the 2nd spot Rob maybe even can push BigRo for the top spot. It’s a wide open race right now. Time to separate the Posers from the lifters

238 pounds and does a super shaky half rep with 315 and brags about it.  LOL  ;D

What a fucking loser.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #195 on: October 02, 2023, 01:07:43 PM »
Jesus fuck Matt do I have to read all of this I will add your 225lb bench to the leader board tonight

Jesus fuck all....learn to read and understand who makes a comment towards you.

With kindest regards,

Your Master

P.S.  Take my fucking name off your stupid list shit brain.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: October 02, 2023, 01:08:34 PM »
2. Bhank 315lbs
3. Matt 275lbs
4. Krank 225lbs

LOL at Hankins being proud of a sped up video where 315 almost crushed him. Why is SoulCrusher not on here he benched 225 for reps.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: October 02, 2023, 01:13:19 PM »
Jesus fuck all....learn to read and understand who makes a comment towards you.

With kindest regards,

Your Master

P.S.  Take my fucking name off your stupid list shit brain.
Hi Matt !!  LOL  ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #198 on: October 02, 2023, 01:15:39 PM »
2. Bhank 315lbs
3. Matt 275lbs
4. Krank 225lbs

No one cares about your bunk "leader board" and your BS ranking. And you went from "only today counts" to "lifts from this year"... Scam artist as usual.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #199 on: October 02, 2023, 01:18:30 PM »
I’m house sitting for Jane while she is in Europe. I was in her “Trophy Room” Saturday, I’ve seen the trophies, medals, awards, plaques, and whatever else you can win in Track and Field.

She has sent her 100M sprint video to Illuminati to view and confirm, not to post.

To put an end to this stupidity once and for all, Hankins has no chance in a foot race against our favorite Amazon. Quite frankly, none of us do.

None. Zero. Zilch.

Chalk up another loss to the bald, wifebeating drug addict.

Stick one part of one of the trophies slightly up your ass, tell her you did it, but don't tell her which one.
Y