Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201941 times)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #200 on: October 02, 2023, 01:19:55 PM »
GetBig 2023 Running Away from Challenges Competition
1. B Hanks - 6

One clear leader to date.

4 Challenges he ran away from

1- JPJ running competition.
A true classic.  Bhanks believed he could beat any woman (he has a history of beating women. Police would turn up to the house where he was beating said woman only to be berated by hankins mocking their physical condition. Said girl eventually escaped only to another violent man- she turned to hanky for help but as he knew a man would be present he left her to burn to death on a beach). The problem he had is JPJ is basically a world level elite athlete. Brian then changed his tune to say if she travelled he woudl race her on a beach. A world away from his no woman can out run me I will race any woman anywhwere anytime. A theme that runs throughout his challenge history.
2- Numerous fight challenges. The man who can rag doll Mike Tyson but not Jamie Clegg. The man who had over 10000  completely uncorroberated victorious fights in his school career. The man who on the front line of war zones would be deployed, bad knees and all to 'keep the uppity locals' in line. was given the opportiunity to be flown over to the UK last november. He refused claiming i was Josh Rehaluk- the Canadian legend who had Hankins turn up with the police in tow- his quivering voice and trembling hands in the video after he admitted checking the car park for canadian plates before deeming it safe to go in. I sent him over a UK phone number to call to confirm it was me. He never called! He then blocked me from organising things by not allowing me to pm him on here. I have called him out for the final time- he is either in the UK end November or he is an absolute coward. I want him to come over as i despise bullies and i despise people who beat women, dgs and their own albeit retarded kids. Brian has now said IF getbig buys him and his wife 2 first class plane tickewts and a weeks holiday and spends he may come over. He won't. He is a coward. What would he say top his wife. 'Hi Em wipe the basketball teams semen off your face for a minute we're going to the UK where a convicted killer is going to fight me in a no rules fight. You are going to be my second. Thanks.' Brian is a fantasist and can't fight sleep. He also can't run. So a bad choice of challenges to take.
3- Kranks lifts. Brian bravely said he would destroy Krank on any lift any time any where. Sadly for Brian Krank can lift and then some. We have had OHS, Squats, Clean, Snatch from Krank and nothing from Brian. Another example of his inability to seperate reality (bald distended gut friendless abuser of his own family who couldnt fill a taxi to his own wedding) and fantasy (super hero brian hwo is a mensa studied super genetic specimen who controls his metbolism like most control a telly remote.
4-Soul Crusher - I may be wrong but am certain SC offered to work out with Brian on as brian called it 'swinging with the oldies'. As ever the valiant hero Brian never considered actually doing this as he knew yet again he would be humiliated. I am fairly certain SC alkso offered to have a roll around on the mats re BJJ. Brian despite 'apparently' being. bjj Champion chose not to.
5- BB competition. Brian put up his own unique spin on 'pre contest' by putting up every minute detail of his 16 week prep. Oh hold on he didn't He did a week on diurectics went to do a contest saw he was getting hammered and you guessed it- ran away. He siad if he didnt get a podium place he would leave here. No podium place but he is still here.
6- Strict Curl Nation- after a huge fanfare about how this novelty weightlifting competition was the second coming Brians 'world record' was not recognised as it came ot their attention that he was competing while on all manner of BB, PEDS and rec drugs. HE was 'expunged' from their records. His friend 'Coops' has disowned him. Everyone does eventually.

All this with a list of mediical issues that reads like a series of Casualty anbd you can see why he is laughed at both here and in real life. Except with salesmen who all tell him what an 'ogre' he is. At 215lbs , 5'10 of distended gut, torn bodyparts, a  hairline that if it goes any further back he will be combing his arsehole and a phil heath type nose Brian has an issue with reality and fantasy. And why wouldnt he. In reality he's done nothing. In his fantasy world he is a success. Bluffer beyond belief!
B

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: October 02, 2023, 01:20:58 PM »
Bhank’s new fake leaderboard is the new strict curl of its day.

Bhank mistakenly gets a surgery that will make him permanently weak and now the definition of “current” changes.

Mensa!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #202 on: October 02, 2023, 01:22:21 PM »
GetBig 2023 Running Away from Challenges Competition
1. B Hanks - 6

One clear leader to date.

4 Challenges he ran away from

1- JPJ running competition.
A true classic.  Bhanks believed he could beat any woman (he has a history of beating women. Police would turn up to the house where he was beating said woman only to be berated by hankins mocking their physical condition. Said girl eventually escaped only to another violent man- she turned to hanky for help but as he knew a man would be present he left her to burn to death on a beach). The problem he had is JPJ is basically a world level elite athlete. Brian then changed his tune to say if she travelled he woudl race her on a beach. A world away from his no woman can out run me I will race any woman anywhwere anytime. A theme that runs throughout his challenge history.
2- Numerous fight challenges. The man who can rag doll Mike Tyson but not Jamie Clegg. The man who had over 10000  completely uncorroberated victorious fights in his school career. The man who on the front line of war zones would be deployed, bad knees and all to 'keep the uppity locals' in line. was given the opportiunity to be flown over to the UK last november. He refused claiming i was Josh Rehaluk- the Canadian legend who had Hankins turn up with the police in tow- his quivering voice and trembling hands in the video after he admitted checking the car park for canadian plates before deeming it safe to go in. I sent him over a UK phone number to call to confirm it was me. He never called! He then blocked me from organising things by not allowing me to pm him on here. I have called him out for the final time- he is either in the UK end November or he is an absolute coward. I want him to come over as i despise bullies and i despise people who beat women, dgs and their own albeit retarded kids. Brian has now said IF getbig buys him and his wife 2 first class plane tickewts and a weeks holiday and spends he may come over. He won't. He is a coward. What would he say top his wife. 'Hi Em wipe the basketball teams semen off your face for a minute we're going to the UK where a convicted killer is going to fight me in a no rules fight. You are going to be my second. Thanks.' Brian is a fantasist and can't fight sleep. He also can't run. So a bad choice of challenges to take.
3- Kranks lifts. Brian bravely said he would destroy Krank on any lift any time any where. Sadly for Brian Krank can lift and then some. We have had OHS, Squats, Clean, Snatch from Krank and nothing from Brian. Another example of his inability to seperate reality (bald distended gut friendless abuser of his own family who couldnt fill a taxi to his own wedding) and fantasy (super hero brian hwo is a mensa studied super genetic specimen who controls his metbolism like most control a telly remote.
4-Soul Crusher - I may be wrong but am certain SC offered to work out with Brian on as brian called it 'swinging with the oldies'. As ever the valiant hero Brian never considered actually doing this as he knew yet again he would be humiliated. I am fairly certain SC alkso offered to have a roll around on the mats re BJJ. Brian despite 'apparently' being. bjj Champion chose not to.
5- BB competition. Brian put up his own unique spin on 'pre contest' by putting up every minute detail of his 16 week prep. Oh hold on he didn't He did a week on diurectics went to do a contest saw he was getting hammered and you guessed it- ran away. He siad if he didnt get a podium place he would leave here. No podium place but he is still here.
6- Strict Curl Nation- after a huge fanfare about how this novelty weightlifting competition was the second coming Brians 'world record' was not recognised as it came ot their attention that he was competing while on all manner of BB, PEDS and rec drugs. HE was 'expunged' from their records. His friend 'Coops' has disowned him. Everyone does eventually.

All this with a list of mediical issues that reads like a series of Casualty anbd you can see why he is laughed at both here and in real life. Except with salesmen who all tell him what an 'ogre' he is. At 215lbs , 5'10 of distended gut, torn bodyparts, a  hairline that if it goes any further back he will be combing his arsehole and a phil heath type nose Brian has an issue with reality and fantasy. And why wouldnt he. In reality he's done nothing. In his fantasy world he is a success. Bluffer beyond belief!

Hahahaha!

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: October 02, 2023, 01:24:11 PM »

Apologies

B hanks 7

7- Matt C's strtength challenge. After brian giving a special needs level tutorial pon dumnbell presses (hey you could have an awesome youtube channel brian!!!!!!) Matt issued Brian a simple 3 lift challenge. Within 24 hours Brian has run away from it.
B

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: October 02, 2023, 01:27:25 PM »

Apologies

B hanks 7

7- Matt C's strtength challenge. After brian giving a special needs level tutorial pon dumnbell presses (hey you could have an awesome youtube channel brian!!!!!!) Matt issued Brian a simple 3 lift challenge. Within 24 hours Brian has run away from it.

He decided to create his own leaderboard so he could control the narrative, set his own terms and declare himself the overall winner. Perennial loser, coward and weakling.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #205 on: October 02, 2023, 01:27:59 PM »
Stick one part of one of the trophies slightly up your ass, tell her you did it, but don't tell her which one.

There is seriously something wrong with some of you fuckers.   😁

I jokingly told her I slept in her bed and used her toilet once a few years ago and I still think she might kill me in my sleep.

Somewhere at Oktoberfest in Germany she is boring some poor German guy with stories of wrist wraps, chickens, and who knows what else.  LOL

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #206 on: October 02, 2023, 01:36:43 PM »
Two fucking losers attention-whoring, nothing more.

Matt TITTY BOY Canning could not stand the attention that drug addict Brian Wood Hankins receives.

For fucks sake, their gay little “strength challenge” is only in the 200’s so far. Without one decent rep performed. Both closet homos can brag over each other’s failures until one of the retards tears a muscle.

It's not gyno. Overactive glands at most. I've traced back photos, and in the 5.5-year period I had between my two wussy Anadrol cycles [basically between 2011 and 2022, I only had that 2016 low dose Anadrol cycle - and then my slightly longer, still low-dose Anadrol cycle in 2022].

Whatever glandular activity there is, it came about naturally. Just from aging.

I'm sure at age 60, your pecs are drooping just from time and gravity. You should post a picture for us to review, but you won't because you neither look better, nor are stronger than I am.

Remember when you didn't believe I squatted 385x2 at 170?

Lmao...that goes to show how weak your squats are, to be think that lift was unrealistic. It's a good lift at 170 [and I bury my squats when I'm actually doing them], but for you to not believe me just goes to show how not strong you are.

You know you could easily put me in my place by POSTING A PICTURE OR VIDEO. It would take all of five minutes, and you could blur your face in BOTH.

This isn't pre-2006, when EVERYONE got a camera on their cellphone.

The only reason you won't post evidence of your strength is because you are full of shit. You don't look better nor are you stronger than either B. Hank or myself.

But that's OK - you're 60, and Jews are not known for their strength. Not that age should be an excuse - wes has pictures up as recent as age 63, and looks amazing. Basically showing zero signs aging in his skin or muscle quality. Tommy Wishbone is another example of a Getbigger who is a little older, and looks amazing.

So just post pictures or videos, and prove to us how good you look, and how strong you are.

As for my chest [which sucks], my pecs seem to be ripping away from the sides. That's what's giving the look of gyno - the fibers are ripping apart. But as I said, my chest always sucked.

Having said all this, you should compete against B. Hank and I, Walter. You'd be in shoe-in for 3rd place.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: October 02, 2023, 01:55:09 PM »
It's not gyno. Overactive glands at most. I've traced back photos, and in the 5.5-year period I had between my two wussy Anadrol cycles [basically between 2011 and 2022, I only had that 2016 low dose Anadrol cycle - and then my slightly longer, still low-dose Anadrol cycle in 2022].

Whatever glandular activity there is, it came about naturally. Just from aging.

I'm sure at age 60, your pecs are drooping just from time and gravity. You should post a picture for us to review, but you won't because you neither look better, nor are stronger than I am.

Remember when you didn't believe I squatted 385x2 at 170?

Lmao...that goes to show how weak your squats are, to be think that lift was unrealistic. It's a good lift at 170 [and I bury my squats when I'm actually doing them], but for you to not believe me just goes to show how not strong you are.

You know you could easily put me in my place by POSTING A PICTURE OR VIDEO. It would take all of five minutes, and you could blur your face in BOTH.

This isn't pre-2006, when EVERYONE got a camera on their cellphone.

The only reason you won't post evidence of your strength is because you are full of shit. You don't look better nor are you stronger than either B. Hank or myself.

But that's OK - you're 60, and Jews are not known for their strength. Not that age should be an excuse - wes has pictures up as recent as age 63, and looks amazing. Basically showing zero signs aging in his skin or muscle quality. Tommy Wishbone is another example of a Getbigger who is a little older, and looks amazing.

So just post pictures or videos, and prove to us how good you look, and how strong you are.

As for my chest [which sucks], my pecs seem to be ripping away from the sides. That's what's giving the look of gyno - the fibers are ripping apart. But as I said, my chest always sucked.

Having said all this, you should compete against B. Hank and I, Walter. You'd be in shoe-in for 3rd place.

Mine looked like that on one side and I had removed.

Why do you choose to keep it?

I considered that to be gyno when I had that.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #208 on: October 02, 2023, 01:58:20 PM »

Apologies

B hanks 7

Thanks 38 returns.

I purposely said I'm OK with a best 2 of 3 contest that includes the strict curl, just so B. Hank wins one of the lifts, because I'm completely confident I will beat him at any other lift.

We can do a 225 for reps contest too. I will promise 30 reps, which is the current record in my city. And that record was set in 2012 by Luke Skaarup, the year he won Ontario's Strongest Man for the first time.

So that 30-rep local record is no joke. Luke was a high level competitor who not only won OSM twice, but placed 6th at nationals, and competed in North America's Strongest Man [I think he was 6th there too, but I can't recall].

I will guarantee 30 reps with 225, and I'd love to see how that holds up to anyone else on here, and especially to B. Hank.

You want to compare current beat lifts to a guy who is training at 50% on purpose to avoid tearing open his surgically repaired stomach so you realize how stupid that sounds? I posted 8 weeks ago and challenged everyone no one responded. 8 weeks is a current lift could I press 315 today absolutely but why you haven’t beat my current lift yet with a current lift. Can you press more I am sure you can and I can as well so go ahead and do it already you will have the lead for an about a month before I take it back. But you keep saying you are stronger without proving it bench more than 315 then make the claim then try to keep that lead until year end because I will crush it once I trust my abdomen not to explode

The fact that you have had a pile of surgeries is just more evidence how fragile your physical infrastructure is. And if you are only "training at 50%" or whatever, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY OVERHEAD PRESSES, WHICH ARE LITERALLY IN THE TOP 0.1% OF STRENGTH?

You're talking shit about a lift you couldn't come close to, under ANY circumstance. And making absurd claims about depth, when I have SPECIFICALLY ASKED YOU TO POST VIDEOS OF ANYONE GOING TO THE DEPTH YOU CLAIM IS NECESSARY.

Do you think MAYBE that's why you've had multiple shoulder surgeries? In addition to having frail physical infrastructure, you do your overhead presses to a point that does nothing but strain the front delts and offers no additional benefit.

NOBODY goes to the depth you claim is needed, and my depth was perfectly fine, and blows anything you've done out of the water.

As for me competing against any of your lifts in your current frail state - NO. I will beat ANY lift you did at ANY time, at ANY weight.

You claimed a 365 bench press, so I'll get my bench up to 370 just to shut you up.

My 365 squat would have been 385 if I did it at the start of my workout. But I'll get it next time. Then I'll focus on my depth, and hitting 405+. That will NOT be an issue. Considering I hit 385x2 before at 170, it's not going to be a problem. Especially if body weight is not a factor. Then I can squat while weighing 200-lb, which will allow me to exceed anything I did at 170.

Also - are you going to shut up when I bench 315? Or just continue to make excuses?

My immediate goal is to squat 370 and bench 315-320, just to force you to shut up for the time being. I've only been training for strength since September 1st, so EVERYTHING will go up. Meanwhile, your lifts, in all probability, will only go down.

I also like how your weight varies from 238 to 213, depending on whether or not you want people to think you are big, or strong for your size.  ::)

I would be HAPPY to weigh in ON CAMERA for my lifts, in one continuous video. Again, if it helps to shut you up.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #209 on: October 02, 2023, 01:59:26 PM »
Great set, BigRo. As wes said - great depth!

Depth really makes a huge difference on squats.

I'm trying to be realistic here - as I said, I got that 365-lb parallel-ish squat AFTER maxing out on leg presses.

I don't think it's unrealistic to say I could have buried it, fresh in my workout. Or hit 385-lb to the same depth.

For this reason, I would be fairly confident in saying I'm probably around 405-lb to around parallel with knee wraps, if early into my workout.

The goal now is to bring that up as much as possible. To even add 5-lb per week for 10 weeks...it can be done.

But the true test will be to see how close I can get to squatting 450 with knee wraps, while bringing my body weight down as close to 180-185, and leaning out a little.

Time will day. Age may be a factor, but I'm feeling very well.

I should also point out that I've ALWAYS hated squats, and strengthened my legs to where they needed to be for my level of competition [as Hulkotron said - thanks Hulk!] using other exercises.

Strongman events are not the same as refined powerlifts - although the carryover potential is obviously there.

So because I've avoided squats for so long, I feel I have the most potential to improve on them. Whereas, I have the least potential to improve my bench, but I still feel 350+ will not be an issue, even at 185 body weight.

Also, BigRo - I noticed you are using the neck pad on your squats too. Do you mind addressing this comment by webstar?:

Genius tier Getbig thinking right here.  ::)

Yeah, let's not wear a neck pad, which provides ZERO performance benefit, but prevents your neck and back from feeling like shit, for no reason. Just so morons think you're not a pussy.  ::)

webstar - I wear a neck pad because:

Why the fuck wouldn't anyone?

It prevents you from having pain in your neck/back, and neither takes nor adds anything to the lift. There's no reason not to use it.

Exactly.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #210 on: October 02, 2023, 02:03:47 PM »
He`ll find fault with any lift you do Matt because he`s a kunt who is insecure and extremely jealous of others accomplishments.

We have all had squabbles on the board,but they get squashed quickly in most cases and all is well again but not with this kunt everyone hates his guts.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #211 on: October 02, 2023, 02:06:47 PM »
Great but we need your bench number for this year that you posted a double off previously this is not the squat list

This thread began showing a 365lb squat.

My bench was 180kg x 2 from this year.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #212 on: October 02, 2023, 02:09:30 PM »
This thread began showing a 365lb squat.

My bench was 180kg x 2 from this year.

Invalid unless done in a certain set of bushes.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #213 on: October 02, 2023, 02:24:31 PM »
Mine looked like that on one side and I had removed.

Why do you choose to keep it?

I considered that to be gyno when I had that.

I talked to a few people about it, including my doctor, who is a sports medicine doctor.

The answer I got conclusively was that it was not gyno, but may be overactive glands. That it did not need to be dealt with surgically, but that I could try Letrozole, to see how it looks. But I was told Letrozole is very strong, and not to use it unless it starts looking worse than it currently is.

As I understand it, gyno waxes and wanes a bit.

I was watching an episode of Seinfeld once, and noticed that Costanza [he posts here  ;D] had gyno.

Clearly, Jason Alexander has never touched a steroid in his life - his gyno would have just developed at puberty, or from being inactive, or whatever else.

I'd say if it gets bad enough, I would have whatever that is removed - but it just seems to be fluid that waxes and wanes - not solid gyno. It would probably reduce if I just dropped body fat.

But I also have the issue of my chest ripping apart at the sides, which is making it look worse.

I think it's just - my chest sucks. It always has, and always will. I'm a middle aged man. I'm not 25 with the potential to bring up a whole lot at this point.

However, it's still basically invisible in a tank top, and how often are we shirtless anyway? As Gym Rat says, having big pecs with age can be a bad thing, because everything tends to droop from time and gravity. So...I can live with if.

I wouldn't be opposed to surgery if it got really bad. But part of why it looks so bad is just because my chest is bad. If I had good pecs, it would be barely noticeable. I'm not at the George Costanza level yet.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #214 on: October 02, 2023, 02:31:38 PM »
Exactly.

It was a strange comment, wasn't it?

"HERP DERP - YOU DUN USED NECK PAD WHILE SQUATTING, YOU PUSSY! WHY NOT SQUAT WITHOUT IT, AND CAUSE YOURSELF NEEDLESS PAIN TO YOUR NECK AND BACK, WHICH COULD BE COMPLETELY PREVENTED IF YOU USE IT?"

- webstar, board genius.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #215 on: October 02, 2023, 02:38:01 PM »
He`ll find fault with any lift you do Matt because he`s a kunt who is insecure and extremely jealous of others accomplishments.

We have all had squabbles on the board,but they get squashed quickly in most cases and all is well again but not with this kunt everyone hates his guts.

Thanks wes.

This is why I maintain that I'm uniquely situated to challenge B. Hank here - since this particular squabble can be settled objectively. As you said, that still won't be acceptable to him, and he'll just make other excuses.

But ultimately, I will still be able to beat him for all the board to see, and I'm training for strength until next summer anyway. The worst case scenario is that I get an injury by pushing too hard, but I'm pretty resilient in that respect. The best case scenario is that I get stronger and beat him. And ideally, shut him up - but as you said, that won't happen. But hey, if I hit some new PR's and don't get hurt, that's still a win for me.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #216 on: October 02, 2023, 02:39:11 PM »
Great but we need your bench number for this year that you posted a double off previously this is not the squat list

Just FUCK OFF you Gargantuan Headed Gargoyle
Who the Fuck is going to take any notice of anything you say
You Lying Sack of Shit Kunt

Ro absolutely destroys you physically & strength / power wise
He's a top level physique & has good strength levels .

Unlike you & that disaster area of a train wreck physique
& pitiful strength for some Loud mouth Kunt who Braggs
About being Strong.  Go Vibrate yourself up Spaldings arse hole again.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: October 02, 2023, 02:40:00 PM »
matt

you notice brian 'showed you' how to press

using 5lb dumbells.

If he could do the 50's he would have. He can't. So ignore him. Once you've outlifted him obviously.
B

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #218 on: October 02, 2023, 02:47:11 PM »
matt

you notice brian 'showed you' how to press

using 5lb dumbells.

If he could do the 50's he would have. He can't. So ignore him. Once you've outlifted him obviously.

Lol, that is hilarious - do they even make dumbbells lighter than this?

Was it his girlfriend who uses these? Both of them?

Who wore it better?  ;D

I have a pair of 5-lb dumbbells in my house, literally because my youngest son bought them. He's nine.

And once again - this just demonstrates the absurdity of his form/depth, which NOBODY goes down to.

And you're right - I'll just outlift him and settle this.

I'll do a 370 squat and 320 bench and leave it be, unless the mods can devise something more formal.

I'll then leave it to B. Hank to beat those lifts, at which point, I will immediately beat whatever he lifts.

Rinse, repeat.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: October 02, 2023, 02:49:40 PM »
It was a strange comment, wasn't it?

"HERP DERP - YOU DUN USED NECK PAD WHILE SQUATTING, YOU PUSSY! WHY NOT SQUAT WITHOUT IT, AND CAUSE YOURSELF NEEDLESS PAIN TO YOUR NECK AND BACK, WHICH COULD BE COMPLETELY PREVENTED IF YOU USE IT?"

- webstar, board genius.

You do know, the bar doesn’t rest on your neck right?

I mean, based on your lifting videos I don’t expect you to know that.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: October 02, 2023, 02:50:32 PM »
Lol, that is hilarious - do they even make dumbbells lighter than this?

Was it his girlfriend who uses these? Both of them?

Who wore it better?  ;D

I have a pair of 5-lb dumbbells in my house, literally because my youngest son bought them. He's nine.

And once again - this just demonstrates the absurdity of his form/depth, which NOBODY goes down to.

And you're right - I'll just outlift him and settle this.

I'll do a 370 squat and 320 bench and leave it be, unless the mods can devise something more formal.

I'll then leave it to B. Hank to beat those lifts, at which point, I will immediately beat whatever he lifts.

Rinse, repeat.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: October 02, 2023, 02:53:19 PM »
hahahahaa!

Skeletor for the W!
B

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: October 02, 2023, 03:13:03 PM »
You do know, the bar doesn’t rest on your neck right?

I mean, based on your lifting videos I don’t expect you to know that.

I’ve always thought the pad creates an unstable base for the bar as  the weight gets heavier.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: October 02, 2023, 03:13:20 PM »
Thanks wes.

This is why I maintain that I'm uniquely situated to challenge B. Hank here - since this particular squabble can be settled objectively. As you said, that still won't be acceptable to him, and he'll just make other excuses.

But ultimately, I will still be able to beat him for all the board to see, and I'm training for strength until next summer anyway. The worst case scenario is that I get an injury by pushing too hard, but I'm pretty resilient in that respect. The best case scenario is that I get stronger and beat him. And ideally, shut him up - but as you said, that won't happen. But hey, if I hit some new PR's and don't get hurt, that's still a win for me.
THE UNMITIGATED FACTS ARE MATT,that the board will know you trounced him soundly regardless oh his petty nitpickin critical excuses.

I have to stop responding to him once more cuz I feel like putting him on my STAB LIST. ......not good for my anxiety or my blood pressure. :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: October 02, 2023, 03:16:22 PM »
I’ve always thought the pad creates an unstable base for the bar as  the weight gets heavier.
I personally don`t like the pad but to each his own.......nothing wrong with  at all except I love busting Hanky when he uses it.  :D