Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202237 times)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #350 on: October 03, 2023, 09:01:10 AM »
I dont recall many in my 20 years here talking about 500 lb benches??

i think that it's maybe generally straight men don't record themselves lifting, on account of they're not trying to impress strange men on the internet.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #351 on: October 03, 2023, 09:03:43 AM »
First off not true and secondly yeah, I am going to criticize someone who wants to claim 325 when their spotter curled it. His 325 was no good. He did get the 315 good job Matt.

GETBIG 2023 BENCH PRESS LEADERBOAD
1. BigRo 400? 
2. Bhank 315 verified
2. Matt 315 verified
4. Soul Crusher 225 verified
4. Krankenstein 225 verified
6. 38 Returns 185 not yet verified
7. JoSwift 175 not yet verified
8. Illuminati 165 not yet verified
9. Webster 155 not yet verified
10. Wes 135 not yet verified

I made some updated based on known and or reported lifts. Let's get those verified and try to move up guys you have 3 months to make improvements for this year's leaderboard. We will start a new one in 2024 for anyone who is too weak this year.
Don`t put my name in your imaginary so called "leader board".....I competed in the AAU,NPC,and IFBB.......not an online attention whoring dick measuring contest for your personal benefit you fucking loser.

All your lifts suck,terrible form and not complete reps at all except for in your feeble mind..........and, I have done more when I was your age and 10 years beyond your age,so please take my name down it`s embarrassing.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #352 on: October 03, 2023, 09:04:23 AM »

i think that it's maybe generally straight men don't record themselves lifting, on account of they're not trying to impress strange men on the internet.

Bingo - Spot on.

B wanky is an out & out CUCKOLD FAGGOTT

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #353 on: October 03, 2023, 09:04:58 AM »
As if this mong would even know who the great Doug Young is.

He know jackshit!
:) Legend

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #354 on: October 03, 2023, 09:07:13 AM »

Thin shallow underdeveloped abs,distended gut,one delt that looks like a flat tire,the other delt looks like a fucking basketball by comparison,one torn mutilated pec,the other pec has shitty shape and zero striations for a twat who prides himself on being lean,no width or back thickness,one decent arm,one shrivelede up arm,biceps peak only because it was torn,and legs that look as shitty and as small as mine did when I competed at 154 pounds in the lightweight class.......great symmmetry Chauncey........can`t hit any poses properly,have no clue how to train,still doing max rep benches with a torn pec and 3 shoulder surgeries you dumb ego driven fuck,still doing terribly high "depth" squats with metal knees with weights that are far too heavy to do one halfway decent rep,and you`ve placed last in every contest you`ve done.

Distended gut at 210lb yeah right you are a hater by all means Wes bench more than 135lbs and I will move you up the board no need to be mad you can do it. I believe in you

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #355 on: October 03, 2023, 09:08:27 AM »
If your spotter touched the bar fuck no it doesn’t count again bench it clean and I will congratulate you and move you to the top of the board but stop talking about what you have done with video evidence when you haven’t done it yet

This is an utterly moronic statement because it's clear from my 315 post that 325 was going to go up at exactly the pace it went up. I also got through the notoriously hardest sticking at the bottom portion of the press before my spotter intervened. And I edited out the portion of the video where I explicitly told him not to even touch the bar unless I explicitly instructed him to. I can upload that portion of the video tomorrow.

Which means I obviously felt confident that it was still going up, which would have been the hardest part of the press.

Meaning, on a balance of probabilities analysis, any rational observer would say "Yeah, he would have gotten it regardless of the spotter doing anything, in all probability."

But you don't count my 325 - which I will easily surpass on literally my NEXT bench workout next week - because you are PETTY.

And stuff like THAT - unbeknownst to you - is one of the reasons why people are annoyed with you on here. Because rather than just saying "The spotter shouldn't even come in contact with the bar by way of an accidental flick, so remind him of that next time, but it looks like you had that", you completely discount the lift.

AND you are too stupid to have the foresight to predict that going from a 295 bench to a 325 bench in 34 days that OBVIOUSLY I will get more than 325 NEXT WEEK. Thus making your petty discounting of my lift look even more moronic.

NOW - if this was my December 31st entry into this contest [final eligible date to enter a lift], and that finger touch made the difference between you beating me or me beating you, then SURE, you would want to technically disqualify my lift, with that on the line - whether you acknowledged I could get it or not.

But that's NOT what's happening. You are just trying to diminish a lift that I clearly got because you are petty - and as I said, apparently too stupid to see from my current trajectory in regaining my strength that I will vault ahead of 325 in one week's time.

If this was me claiming a lifetime PR, I could see why you would discount it. But you are discounting a weight I have lifted literally DOZENS of times in my life, and will EASILY get again - and fast.

So there is no reason for you to do that.

It's also possible you are projecting your own weaknesses on me. I think on some level you know you ain't getting over 315 ever again, so you may be assuming that was a hard weight for. I can assure you, that was NOT a heavy lift compared what I will get soon, and it's a weight I have done for four reps in the past.

And like I said - I will be getting 330+ literally next week, with no spotter movement to be seen.

So there is no reason for you to disqualify that. You will see me add 20+ pounds to that before this contest is over.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #356 on: October 03, 2023, 09:10:45 AM »
Matt passing up Hanky at ludicrous speed.

Exactly, and he's treating it like a close call, lol.

By December 1st, I will be at 345, and he will still be at 315, shaking like a leaf. I hope he is mentally prepared for that.

But he will continue to shift goalposts in his own mind. Next time, my spotter will pass gas during my lift, and he will claim it added 20-lb to it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #357 on: October 03, 2023, 09:11:53 AM »
First off not true and secondly yeah, I am going to criticize someone who wants to claim 325 when their spotter curled it. His 325 was no good. He did get the 315 good job Matt.

GETBIG 2023 BENCH PRESS LEADERBOAD
1. BigRo 400? 
2. Bhank 315 verified
2. Matt 315 verified
4. Soul Crusher 225 verified
4. Krankenstein 225 verified
6. 38 Returns 185 not yet verified
7. JoSwift 175 not yet verified
9. Webster 155 not yet verified
10. Wes 135 not yet verified

I made some updated based on known and or reported lifts. Let's get those verified and try to move up guys you have 3 months to make improvements for this year's leaderboard. We will start a new one in 2024 for anyone who is too weak this year.

OI YOU CUCKOLD FAGGOTT
don't put me on your pathetic list -

FUCK OFF YOU NON ANAL RETENTIVE CUCKOLD FAGGOTT

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: October 03, 2023, 09:12:52 AM »
This is an utterly moronic statement because it's clear from my 315 post that 325 was going to go up at exactly the pace it went up. I also got through the notoriously hardest sticking at the bottom portion of the press before my spotter intervened. And I edited out the portion of the video where I explicitly told him not to even touch the bar unless I explicitly instructed him to. I can upload that portion of the video tomorrow.

Which means I obviously felt confident that it was still going up, which would have been the hardest part of the press.

Meaning, on a balance of probabilities analysis, any rational observer would say "Yeah, he would have gotten it regardless of the spotter doing anything, in all probability."

But you don't count my 325 - which I will easily surpass on literally my NEXT bench workout next week - because you are PETTY.

And stuff like THAT - unbeknownst to you - is one of the reasons why people are annoyed with you on here. Because rather than just saying "The spotter shouldn't even come in contact with the bar by way of an accidental flick, so remind him of that next time, but it looks like you had that", you completely discount the lift.

AND you are too stupid to have the foresight to predict that going from a 295 bench to a 325 bench in 34 days that OBVIOUSLY I will get more than 325 NEXT WEEK. Thus making your petty discounting of my lift look even more moronic.

NOW - if this was my December 31st entry into this contest [final eligible date to enter a lift], and that finger touch made the difference between you beating me or me beating you, then SURE, you would want to technically disqualify my lift, with that on the line - whether you acknowledged I could get it or not.

But that's NOT what's happening. You are just trying to diminish a lift that I clearly because you are petty - and as I said, apparently too stupid to see from my current trajectory in regaining my strength that I will vault ahead of 325 in one week's time.

If this was me claiming a lifetime PR, I could see why you would discount it. But you are discounting a weight I have lifted literally DOZENS of times in my life, and will EASILY get again - and fast.

So there is no reason for you to do that.

It's also possible you are projecting your own weaknesses on me. I think on some level you know you ain't getting over 315 ever again, so you may be assuming that was a hard weight for. I can assure you, that was NOT a heavy lift compared what I will get soon, and it's a weight I have done for four reps in the past.

And like I said - I will be getting 330+ literally next week, with no spotter movement to be seen.

So there is no reason for you to disqualify that. You will see me add 20+ pounds to that before this contest is over.

Did you really just write a page trying to explain how a bench press where your spotter helps is good for a max lift? Are you kidding for fuck sake if you can do it then do it next week and I will gladly move you up and say good job but you haven’t done it yet. Shit press 330lbs that would be great but if your spotter touches it then fuck no it doesn’t count.

Also fyi it looked to me like you were stuck and the bar started moving down then he helped and you said dont help after he got you through the sticking point so fuck no that doesn’t count. Here is an idea don’t use a spotter if they are prematurely thinking you can’t get it because clearly they didn’t think you had it and they were actually there.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #359 on: October 03, 2023, 09:18:53 AM »

;D ;D ;D

I wonder if a few of us publically beat B. Hank at something, if he will change his arrogant mentality in some way?

Thanks for the props, Hulkotron! Always a pleasure reading your posts.

Really been looking forward to this video dropping.

Still - LOL!!!!! Hahahaha.
;D ;D ;D

My loving ex-girlfriend is here. ❤️ I need to get some sleep time with her before my workout later tonight. 😴

Watch this space!
More videos outlifting B. Hank coming soon.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #360 on: October 03, 2023, 09:20:39 AM »
A reminder that no list is official unless sanctioned by The Committee™.

But keep going if you want to spend more time arguing about an unofficial, unrecognized list.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: October 03, 2023, 09:22:06 AM »
A reminder that no list is official unless sanctioned by The Committee™.

But keep going if you want to spend more time arguing about an unofficial, unrecognized list.

If you are mad about being left off the list simply post a video of your bench no reason to rant and rave

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #362 on: October 03, 2023, 09:22:25 AM »

LOL  :D

Nor do they post mostly nude full-body pics... Wood-Hanks really enjoys himself it seems.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #363 on: October 03, 2023, 09:24:17 AM »
If you are mad about being left off the list simply post a video of your bench no reason to rant and rave

People are laughed at in our gym when they film their lifts, only 1 person actually does it (a female)...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: October 03, 2023, 09:25:36 AM »
People are laughed at in our gym when they film their lifts, only 1 person actually does it (a female)...

Really you are a grown man who gives a fuck if some kids laugh at you take a video and get on the board also don’t you have a home gym anyway???

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: October 03, 2023, 09:27:16 AM »
Really you are a grown man who gives a fuck if some kids laugh at you take a video and get on the board also don’t you have a home gym anyway???

Luckily for Brian, he was kicked out of his gym.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #366 on: October 03, 2023, 09:28:48 AM »

Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: October 03, 2023, 09:29:30 AM »
Luckily for Brian, he was kicked out of his gym.

I have never been kicked out of my gym in my life again you guys just make shit up. You have time to lie but no time to bench on video like I said you don’t even lift Poser

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: October 03, 2023, 09:38:17 AM »
Most of the serious lifters on here and that’s about 6 guys probably bench between 300-350lbs this is a great way to give them the recognition and competitive motivation to improve. It will also weed out the posers pretty quick as if we don’t already know who they are. Having said that I do believe Rob can bench a lot more than 350 but again like everyone else he will need to post a lift to get on the board 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: October 03, 2023, 09:40:08 AM »
Distended gut at 210lb yeah right you are a hater by all means Wes bench more than 135lbs and I will move you up the board no need to be mad you can do it. I believe in you
Nobodys intercostals look like that relaxed asshole.....let that gut out,let it roam free !  LOL  ;D

Leave my name up there I don`t care,your stupidity doesn`t reflect on me anyway,plus I stopped benching years ago after I placed first in a "most reps with bodyweight" contest in Rochester N.Y.

Should I post a pic of the trophy.....it is just one more trophy of mine which you have none of,you disproportioned fuckwad!  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: October 03, 2023, 09:42:12 AM »
Most of the serious lifters on here and that’s about 6 guys probably bench between 300-350lbs this is a great way to give them the recognition and competitive motivation to improve. It will also weed out the posers pretty quick as if we don’t already know who they are. Having said that I do believe Rob can bench a lot more than 350 but again like everyone else he will need to post a lift to get on the board 
How about going somewhere and fucking yourself!

LOL @ "leader board".......you odd country bumpkin fucking weirdo.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: October 03, 2023, 09:43:38 AM »
Nobodys intercostals look like that relaxed asshole.....let that gut out,let it roam free !  LOL  ;D

Leave my name up there I don`t care,your stupidity doesn`t reflect on me anyway,plus I stopped benching years ago after I placed first in a "most reps with bodyweight" contest in Rochester N.Y.

Should I post a pic of the trophy.....it is just one more trophy of mine which you have none of,you disproportioned fuckwad!  :D

Weird all of a sudden no one bench presses it’s almost as if half of you don’t even lift at all

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: October 03, 2023, 09:44:54 AM »
If I was Brian,I`d be ashamed to post that bench and all of his pathetically light no where even near paralell squats anyfuckingway......they`re terrible and quite cringe worthy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: October 03, 2023, 09:48:02 AM »
If I was Brian,I`d be ashamed to post that bench and all of his pathetically light no where even near paralell squats anyfuckingway......they`re terrible and quite cringe worthy.

My posted video bench is still better than your posted video bench though yes? Exactly why not show us how it is done and post you amazing bench press oh that’s right you don’t lift anymore you just do water aerobics now probably better at your age

I guess all that hardcore training was just a lie

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: October 03, 2023, 09:50:08 AM »
Weird all of a sudden no one bench presses it’s almost as if half of you don’t even lift at all
Can you do 3 X 12 on DB Flyes with the 70 pounders with one minutes rest between sets....I can?

Besides I`ve benched double bodyweight before and you never have, and I`ve done a squat with 405 below paralell at 165 pounds where you have yet to hit a decent rep with 365 weighing over 230 pounds you weak twat.....been there,done that sonny boy!

If not fuck off.....Flyes = a much more direct pec isolation exercise where as benches are a compound lift where many more muscles assist the lift.

BTW,eat a bag of dicks you fag!