Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203119 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #375 on: October 03, 2023, 09:54:00 AM »
Can you do 3 X 12 on DB Flyes with the 70 pounders with one minutes rest between sets....I can?

Besides I`ve benched double bodyweight before and you never have, and I`ve done a squat with 405 below paralell at 165 pounds where you have yet to hit a decent rep with 365 weighing over 230 pounds you weak twat.....been there,done that sonny boy!

If not fuck off.....Flyes = a much more direct pec isolation exercise where as benches are a compound lift where many more muscles assist the lift.

BTW,eat a bag of dicks you fag!

Again you get no credit on the 2023  video verified leaderboard for what you claim to have done in 1985

If your pecs are so strong go bench more than 135lbs on video and I will move you up it’s the same rules for everyone it’s not complicated we don’t have to calculate different exercises and reps into a computer one rep bench unravel bar touch chest rerack bar ass and back flat.

And for fuck sake I didn’t realize I had to say this as kind of assumed everyone knew it but if a spotter assist you it doesn’t count it’s not a group lift

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: October 03, 2023, 09:59:26 AM »
October 03, 2023

Chest & Back:

Smith Incline Press - 5 X 10,5,5,8,12
Hoist Seated Bench Press - 3 X 10,8,15
DB Flyes - 3 X 15,12,12

Rack Deadlifts - 4 X 10,8,5,8 (first time in years)
Landmine One-Arm Rows - 4 X 10,8,8,10 (first time trying....liked `em)
Lat Pulldowns - 3 X 12,10,15
Straight-Arm Pulldowns - 3 X 12,12,15

Training is going great lately...knock on wood!!

I guess all that is a lie since you don't bench press

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #377 on: October 03, 2023, 10:01:56 AM »
I guess all that is a lie since you don't bench press
It`s a machine you cum drinker........big difference.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: October 03, 2023, 10:04:29 AM »
Hanky where`s your workout from today,aren`t you gonna post your 3 sets of wrist curls or 3 sets of leg curls nonsense, or are you taking time off because you fucked yourself by getting an uneccesary operation.

MENSA MY ASS......YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!  LOL :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: October 03, 2023, 10:06:18 AM »
It`s a machine you cum drinker........big difference.

Does it work a different group of muscles? Do you have some kind of mechanical injury that prevents you from benching with a bar? If you are training bench press you can bench press machine or not. So quit telling us all about 1985 and let's see what you have got in 2023.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #380 on: October 03, 2023, 10:12:56 AM »
Brian you still chickening out of the fight?
You still not allowed to see your brother's kids because of inspropriAte behaviour?

Why are we tolerating this woman beating lying  paedophile?

He is here cruising for cock back on ignore for me- if we ignore the man who abuses his own son he will. Go away
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: October 03, 2023, 10:12:58 AM »
Do you have some kind of mechanical injury that prevents you from benching with a bar?
No but your stupid ass does have an injury and shouldn`t be benching at all......YOU WILL GET HURT.....remember this post,I told you so.

I can give you a bodybuilding reason why I prefer incline work but I`m afraid it would be far beyond your mental capacity to understand why .........NOVICE!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: October 03, 2023, 10:13:41 AM »
Brian you still chickening out of the fight?
You still not allowed to see your brother's kids because of inspropriAte behaviour?

Why are we tolerating this woman beating lying  paedophile?

He is here cruising for cock back on ignore for me- if we ignore the man who abuses his own son he will. Go away
Yeah,I`m done feeding this attention whore.....he`s trolling anyway.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #383 on: October 03, 2023, 10:16:56 AM »
Take me off your list child abuser

Let me know when you Are ready for me to  ripple you in front of your slag if a wife- until then you are on mute

I hope you die a slow painful death like your paedophile father

Bye sex case
B

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #384 on: October 03, 2023, 10:17:16 AM »
Yeah,I`m done feeding this attention whore.....he`s trolling anyway.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: October 03, 2023, 10:18:35 AM »

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #386 on: October 03, 2023, 10:24:13 AM »

Really you are a grown man who gives a fuck if some kids laugh at you take a video and get on the board also don’t you have a home gym anyway???
How many people have ever asked you what you overhead squat? How many people have ever asked you how much you weigh? How many people have asked how many reps you can get with 225 nobody no one has ever asked any of these things.How many people have asked you what you can bench maybe 1000? See the difference?

which one is it?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: October 03, 2023, 10:26:10 AM »
No but your stupid ass does have an injury and shouldn`t be benching at all......YOU WILL GET HURT.....remember this post,I told you so.

I can give you a bodybuilding reason why I prefer incline work but I`m afraid it would be far beyond your mental capacity to understand why .........NOVICE!!

No one is asking how you prefer to train. Everyone can argue over what is best but a simple bench is the most universal recognized and understood test of strength. You bench every week machine or not. Just say you can't bench more than 135lbs and be done with it. No one actually expects more from you

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: October 03, 2023, 10:34:40 AM »
No one is asking how you prefer to train. Everyone can argue over what is best but a simple bench is the most universal recognized and understood test of strength. You bench every week machine or not. Just say you can't bench more than 135lbs and be done with it. No one actually expects more from you

Brian, bullshit aside.

why are you shaking so much?

i think the nerve damage in your arm might be traveling down your spine.

have you thought about an MRI?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: October 03, 2023, 10:41:10 AM »

Brian, bullshit aside.

why are you shaking so much?

i think the nerve damage in your arm might be traveling down your spine.

have you thought about an MRI?

Because someone has good photoshopping skills. I don't know what you guys did but you altered it. Did I shake sure did I shake that much hell No I don't even think that is possible to shake at that speed. You guys have done the same thing to other clips to make it look like I am grinding my teeth so probably the same person made the edited gift.

What I want to know is why you don't lift you have been here for at least a year talking shit and it still hasn't motivated you to train

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #390 on: October 03, 2023, 10:43:31 AM »
Because someone has good photoshopping skills. I don't know what you guys did but you altered it. Did I shake sure did I shake that much hell No I don't even think that is possible to shake at that speed. You guys have done the same thing to other clips to make it look like I am grinding my teeth so probably the same person made the edited gift.

What I want to know is why you don't lift you have been here for at least a year talking shit and it still hasn't motivated you to train

"I don't know what you guys did but you altered it"

Why don't you post your youtube video next to this gif and compare? This is taken straight from the video.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: October 03, 2023, 10:45:08 AM »

Why don't you post your youtube video next to this gif and compare? This is taken straight from the video.

The same reason I don't have to post a pic every time you guys alter a pic anyone with a brain can see it has been altered

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: October 03, 2023, 10:45:45 AM »

Why don't you post a bench oress video let me guess you don't bench either lol

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: October 03, 2023, 10:47:00 AM »

Brian, thanks for your response.

Photoshopping would pertain to a photo. This is a video.

Why not post the orginal video so we can see if you are shaking uncontrollably or not.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #394 on: October 03, 2023, 10:47:19 AM »
Why don't you post a bench oress video let me guess you don't bench either lol

Deflecting once again. You keep claiming the gif is altered even though you don't know how. Post the video next to the gif and compare directly.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: October 03, 2023, 10:50:54 AM »
Deflecting once again. You keep claiming the gif is altered even though you don't know how. Post the video next to the gif and compare directly.

Deflecting what I pressed the weight since when does anything else matter. Can you press 315lbs?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #396 on: October 03, 2023, 10:50:58 AM »
If you are unhappy with your current mark and position simply submit a new video

1) Where is my bench verified?

2) I have more important things to train for than your fucking little pissing match with Matt

3) You're still a bloated gut fuck stick that ran from 4 of my challenges (deadlift, OHS, clean, snatch)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: October 03, 2023, 10:53:19 AM »
Distended gut at 210lb yeah right you are a hater by all means Wes bench more than 135lbs and I will move you up the board no need to be mad you can do it. I believe in you

Failed attempt at diverting everyone's knowledge of your complaint/malady list.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: October 03, 2023, 10:53:55 AM »
1) Where is my bench verified?

2) I have more important things to train for than your fucking little pissing match with Matt

3) You're still a bloated gut fuck stick that ran from 4 of my challenges (deadlift, OHS, clean, snatch)

My midsection is tighter than yours if I am bloated you are a slob in comparison

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: October 03, 2023, 10:59:03 AM »
My midsection is tighter than yours if I am bloated you are a slob in comparison

Yes, yes....that matters how much?  Please post my one pic again....you know you just had it out jerking off to it.

I outlifted you in not one, not two...but FOUR things.   You cried like a bitch on every one....excuses are your shield from failure.

Weird all of a sudden no one bench presses it’s almost as if half of you don’t even lift at all

I outlifted you FOUR times already.  Fuuuuuuuuuck offffffffffff

Again, where is this magical bench press video of mine?