Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202712 times)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #400 on: October 03, 2023, 11:03:49 AM »
can we have his list of medical excuses up too please

always raises a smile to see a bullshit artist at work

I just feel for the kids he abuses
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #401 on: October 03, 2023, 11:06:44 AM »
Yes, yes....that matters how much?  Please post my one pic again....you know you just had it out jerking off to it.

I outlifted you in not one, not two...but FOUR things.   You cried like a bitch on every one....excuses are your shield from failure.

I outlifted you FOUR times already.  Fuuuuuuuuuck offffffffffff

Again, where is this magical bench press video of mine?

You know I did post a 225X15 bench later after you tried to make it a contest but no one ever mentions that video just the first one where I did 11 a week before a show during training. I also have never tried a clean or a snatch or an overhead squat so not sure how you are claiming you outlifted me in something I have never even tried. Right now the most I have seen you bench is 225lbs that is why you are tied for 4th if you want to outlift me you will need to bench 316lbs it shouldn't be that difficult. Good luck

And yeah my core is a lot tighter than yours maybe you have improved since then but it looks sloppy from my standard I realize it might be fine to some of the board slobs.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #402 on: October 03, 2023, 11:12:03 AM »
You know I did post a 225X15 bench later after you tried to make it a contest but no one ever mentions that video just the first one where I did 11 a week before a show during training. I also have never tried a clean or a snatch or an overhead squat so not sure how you are claiming you outlifted me in something I have never even tried. Right now the most I have seen you bench is 225lbs that is why you are tied for 4th if you want to outlift me you will need to bench 316lbs it shouldn't be that difficult. Good luck

And yeah my core is a lot tighter than yours maybe you have improved since then but it looks sloppy from my standard I realize it might be fine to some of the board slobs.

you did 11 lying girl
B

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: October 03, 2023, 11:12:34 AM »

What exactly needs to be verified?

We need much more arm and leg shaking.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #404 on: October 03, 2023, 11:13:36 AM »
Deflecting what I pressed the weight since when does anything else matter. Can you press 315lbs?

Deflecting again. You said the gif is altered but you don't know exactly how. Post your bench video and put the gif next to it.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #405 on: October 03, 2023, 11:14:18 AM »
No one is asking how you prefer to train. Everyone can argue over what is best but a simple bench is the most universal recognized and understood test of strength. You bench every week machine or not. Just say you can't bench more than 135lbs and be done with it. No one actually expects more from you

it absolutely isn't, that's the squat or the powerclean. Wnyone who's ever been an athlete can tell you that... hell even strongmen dont bench is competitions and they're all about strength. It's literally only people that lift that ask about your bench.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: October 03, 2023, 11:16:59 AM »

Please post the 225 x 15 video.

SC did 45 reps

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: October 03, 2023, 11:17:24 AM »

it absolutely isn't, that's the squat or the powerclean. Wnyone who's ever been an athlete can tell you that... hell even strongmen dont bench is competitions and they're all about strength. It's literally only people that lift that ask about your bench.

Really has anyone ever casually asked you what you squat or powerclean fuck no they haven't lots of people have asked how much you bench. I get it everyone has an excuse as to why they don't bench or why they think some other exercise is a better measurement it's all just bullshit excuse to hide their lack of strength. And again I have multiple injuries that reduce my bench significantly yet I am not making excuses I posted my bench

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: October 03, 2023, 11:21:01 AM »
Really has anyone ever casually asked you what you squat or powerclean fuck no they haven't lots of people have asked how much you bench. I get it everyone has an excuse as to why they don't bench or why they think some other exercise is a better measurement it's all just bullshit excuse to hide their lack of strength. And again I have multiple injuries that reduce my bench significantly yet I am not making excuses I posted my bench

Casually? who gives a shit about casuals? also i've literally posted me lifting in sanctioned powerlifting meets, i've been judged by the first ever man to bench 1000lbs, you are not in my league

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: October 03, 2023, 11:33:45 AM »
Please post the 225 x 15 video.

SC did 45 reps

It doesn’t matter if he did 1000 the leaderboard is the heaviest weight lifted on video this year has nothing to do with reps

Sure no problem I did Notice though your bitch ass still hasn’t posted a single lift do you even lift???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: October 03, 2023, 11:35:02 AM »

Casually? who gives a shit about casuals? also i've literally posted me lifting in sanctioned powerlifting meets, i've been judged by the first ever man to bench 1000lbs, you are not in my league

Well then by all means post a current 2023 video of yourself benching 500lbs and claim your glory until then it's just when I was in high school back in my day bullshit

And no one has ever benched 1000lbs that triple ply bullshit doesn’t count the heaviest bench is around 780 and the guy who did it maddox? weighs about 450lbs

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #411 on: October 03, 2023, 11:37:25 AM »
14 you fcuking mongoloid
B

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: October 03, 2023, 11:39:56 AM »
It doesn’t matter if he did 1000 the leaderboard is the heaviest weight lifted on video this year has nothing to do with reps

Sure no problem I did Notice though your bitch ass still hasn’t posted a single lift do you even lift???

Deflecting again. You said the gif is altered but you don't know exactly how. Post your bench video and put the gif next to it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #413 on: October 03, 2023, 11:42:09 AM »
We need much more arm and leg shaking.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #414 on: October 03, 2023, 11:44:38 AM »
14 you fcuking mongoloid
14 reps and it`s not even bodyweight!  LOL ;D

What a weak twat!  ;D

fucker can`t count either..........MENSA!  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: October 03, 2023, 11:44:59 AM »

Sure no problem as soon as you post any evidence you lift at all

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: October 03, 2023, 11:46:20 AM »
Sure no problem as soon as you post any evidence you lift at all

Deflecting and moving the goalposts again. You claimed the gif is altered yet you don't know how. Post your bench video and put the gif next to it and point out the differences.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: October 03, 2023, 11:46:31 AM »

Brian, why are you shaking so much?

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: October 03, 2023, 11:46:44 AM »
Well then by all means post a current 2023 video of yourself benching 500lbs and claim your glory until then it's just when I was in high school back in my day bullshit

And no one has ever benched 1000lbs that triple ply bullshit doesn’t count the heaviest bench is around 780 and the guy who did it maddox? weighs about 450lbs
you couldnt do it, you couldnt bench 1000 in tripple ply. you could barely get 1000 with all 3 lifts, barely.

you also couldnt post a video of you lifting anything meaninful today.. literally today. Who cares about 2023, that's almost over, do one today

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: October 03, 2023, 11:47:11 AM »
14 reps and it`s not even bodyweight!  LOL ;D

What a weak twat!  ;D

black can`t count either!  :D

You can't press 225lbs for a single rep who do you think you are fooling??? Also it is not a bodyweight contest as you guys always say

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: October 03, 2023, 11:48:42 AM »
you couldnt do it, you couldnt bench 1000 in tripple ply. you could barely get 1000 with all 3 lifts, barely.

you also couldnt post a video of you lifting anything meaninful today.. literally today. Who cares about 2023, that's almost over, do one today

I am mid workout right now just did my first 2 sets of 20 reps so yeah I can lift today but not doing low reps or singles today. I have however posted videos from 2023 showing my current lifts you have not just a bunch of back in my day bullshit you are as bad as Wes

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #421 on: October 03, 2023, 11:50:01 AM »
Also fyi it looked to me like you were stuck and the bar started moving down then he helped and you said dont help after he got you through the sticking point so fuck no that doesn’t count. Here is an idea don’t use a spotter if they are prematurely thinking you can’t get it because clearly they didn’t think you had it and they were actually there.

Where THE FUCK do you think the bar started MOVING DOWN?!

Here are TWO VIDEOS of my 325-lb bench press slowed down just about as much as I can slow them down without opening Sony Vegas Pro to do it frame by frame, with the second video also ZOOMED IN:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx8m4MfxQ_H/

WHERE does the bar allegedly start moving down?!

And you can see from the lack of tension or flex in my training partner's hands that he isn't giving any force in helping me. AND it would have reduced my energy slightly to TELL HIM to not help me. Which means I had the energy to complete the lift on my own, which was obviously going up anyway in EXACTLY the same trajectory as my 315 bench did. Once I got through my minor sticking point in my 315 bench, it went straight up. Exactly the same as my 325 bench, with the only difference being my 325 press was slower precisely how much you'd expect a lift 10-lb heavier to be.

Meaning: you can predict from the speed of my 315 bench that my 325 bench would go up at the speed it did, if left completely untouched.

Yes, TECHNICALLY touching the bar is a disqualification. What I am saying is that OBVIOUSLY I had that lift on my own, and the spotter did absolutely nothing.

I'm AWARE that a spotter touching the bar disqualifies a lift. I'm not arguing that. I'm just saying that it's clear I would have had it on my own.

And IF your standard is that of the IPF World Powerlifting Championships, then NEITHER your bench press NOR your squat would count. They would both be disqualified by reasons already explained by illuminati.

But I'm not claiming my bench press here was to those standards. I'm saying it's obvious I had it on my own, and all the evidence in both my 315 and 325 bench videos from yesterday point to that.

And I'll ask you again:

Where THE FUCK do you think the bar started to move down??

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx8m4MfxQ_H/

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: October 03, 2023, 11:50:32 AM »

lol that’s not 15. Lying loser.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #423 on: October 03, 2023, 11:50:57 AM »

It's a complete waste of time & effort trying to talk intelligently & reasonably
to The CUCKOLD FAGGOTT.  He's a of space imbecile as there's zero decent
or intelligent about him.

He cannot squat properly or bench press any weight above 225/50lbs in a
slow controlled manner with a pause at the bottom & an even press & lockout.

He's so far gone up his own Non Retentive Arse he believes his own ridiculous
nonsense.

We have competed in proper Powerlifting competitions & the Twat is trying
to tell us what's a good lift  ::).

He has never ever done a Power clean or Snatch & has Zero idea how hard
they are & how well regarded in lifting circles they are.

Yet him doing a shaky wobbly spasm on a bench he claims is a good lift,
If he trained amongst real men & lifters he'd be Laughed out the Gym
that's why he trains at home on his own to avoided the Ridicule.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: October 03, 2023, 11:55:25 AM »
lol that’s not 15. Lying loser.

That was 14 half reps, most of them he couldn't keep the bar straight.

The MENSA halfwit with the 200MB Excel spreadsheets can't even count.