Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201366 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #550 on: October 03, 2023, 03:08:40 PM »
Can you all stop encouraging this tard fight?

Aren't you on The CommitteeⓇ.
Or...is it The Committee™.
?

Getbig hasn't had contests since 2006-2007.

Something should be organized, if not this.

Bench Press, Deadlift, or Squat the Hell Up.

Something like that.

Or another physique contest.

It was The True Adonis™ claiming a deadlift of 225 for 113 reps that brought us the 225 deadlift for reps contest in 2007.

TA was notoriously absent.  ::)

I think Zach_G85 won it with 26 reps.

That's why I like the idea of more contests on here. You will quickly see a lot of people making claims mysteriously vanish.

Love him or hate him, B. Hank does post evidence of what he does. I consider that respectable.

Please consult with The Committee on a contest idea, Grape. 🍇 I think it would be good for the board.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #551 on: October 03, 2023, 03:09:09 PM »
That build destroys you

where did you place?

Its a beach bod at best

Why did you cut your legs off?

And its an old photo, what do you look like right now, today?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #552 on: October 03, 2023, 03:09:46 PM »
That build destroys you

Brian it doenst

We can only imagine how shit the polio legs are

Sorry brian but you are a mile away from what a show condition is. and everyone at the shows agrees with us. Not you.
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #553 on: October 03, 2023, 03:12:04 PM »
Again I am leaner than all of you today and I have been much leaner previously but again why are you guys arguing about abs on the lifting thread??? You want lean on stage with vascularity here you go

you are 220, you were 20lbs over at 200

Dont be silly

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #554 on: October 03, 2023, 03:12:55 PM »
And its an old photo, what do you look like right now, today?

LOL.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #555 on: October 03, 2023, 03:15:38 PM »

Brian it doenst

We can only imagine how shit the polio legs are

Sorry brian but you are a mile away from what a show condition is. and everyone at the shows agrees with us. Not you.

I have following Brian's legs "regime" religiously.

My legs now measure 30" [when measured both together].

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #556 on: October 03, 2023, 03:21:27 PM »
Again I am leaner than all of you today and I have been much leaner previously but again why are you guys arguing about abs on the lifting thread??? You want lean on stage with vascularity here you go

So why post my altered pic then?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #557 on: October 03, 2023, 03:21:39 PM »
Starting January 1st, 2024, I will reign supreme as...

Getbig's Strongest Manlet™

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #558 on: October 03, 2023, 03:31:58 PM »
Can you all stop encouraging this tard fight?

What about the gym that encourages these Genova autism’s awareness retards? Shouldn’t you 2 be playing with trains? Or counting prime numbers?

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #559 on: October 03, 2023, 03:42:04 PM »
Bhankins doesn’t realize that his frame can’t handle both large muscles and shape.

Once he got the unnecessary surgery his strength will never get high.

That hernia was his body’s reaction to allow him to eat more calories (full belly) than his body can handle and deal with the pressure of heavy lifting/shitting.

Now with his abdomen meshed together he will need to tear it to even just get back to his previous levels which will leave him with chronic pain the rest of his life.

He is a man with average joe BBing genetics so his all-drugs physique combined with unrealistic goals is/was a ticking time bomb.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #560 on: October 03, 2023, 03:54:05 PM »
So why post my altered pic then?

Lol you used to claim you looked great now it is altered why don't you just post a bench press and redeem yourself

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #561 on: October 03, 2023, 03:56:37 PM »
brian why dont you take matt up on his challenge instead of fagotting out of another challenge you weak willed wankstain
B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: October 03, 2023, 03:57:10 PM »
Bhankins doesn’t realize that his frame can’t handle both large muscles and shape.

That hernia was his body’s reaction to allow him to eat more calories (full belly) than his body can handle and deal with the pressure of heavy lifting/shitting.

Now with his abdomen meshed together he will need to tear it to even just get back to his previous levels which will leave him with chronic pain the rest of his life.

He is a man with average joe BBing genetics so his all drugs physique combined with unrealistic goals is/was a ticking time bomb.

He is now 209 lbs been of test and peptides for 14 days. He was 235 prior to surgery.

That shows his entire build is water and Bloat

He has been struggling to get over 220 for 15 years.

Without drugs he would be 165 lbs.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: October 03, 2023, 03:59:28 PM »
Genetics like the late great Don Youngblood

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: October 03, 2023, 03:59:41 PM »

He is a man with average joe BBing genetics so his all drugs physique combined with unrealistic goals is/was a ticking time bomb.

I actually dont like being too lean this is my best look in my opinion big and full but again trying not to stress the abs eating a ton and lifting heavy right now taking it easy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: October 03, 2023, 04:00:24 PM »
brian why dont you take matt up on his challenge instead of fagotting out of another challenge you weak willed wankstain

What part of I accepted and we have a leaderboard already established in the challenge are you missing? The one who hasn't accepted is you who now claims not to bench its ok you admitted 2 months ago you couldnt bench 315 and we know you won't participate since you know you will lose to me and Matt personally I don't care what you weigh but you claim to be 250lbs and yet you cant press 315 but want to talk shit about me and Matt lol

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: October 03, 2023, 04:04:42 PM »
I actually dont like being too lean this is my best look in my opinion big and full but again trying not to stress the abs eating a ton and lifting heavy right now taking it easy

Your face is so bloated from the anadrol.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #567 on: October 03, 2023, 04:07:42 PM »
no brian

its because you don't tell me what to do ever. I don't dance to the beat of oyur drum you wife beating drug addicted trust funded child abusing son of a paedophile.

I missed the bit where you agred to the 3 lifts against matt.

Brian nobody wants you alive let alone posting on here. go to your slag of a wife and her brood and hang yourself you scrawny necked cuntbubble
B

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: October 03, 2023, 04:26:14 PM »
Lol you used to claim you looked great now it is altered why don't you just post a bench press and redeem yourself

I have no issue with how I look.  Why do you think I didn't give a fuck what you said about me from my video?

Fucking Gargamel just fucked you up strength-wise.   Go tell Em that her 'model' husband got his shit pushed in by a 54yo not pinning himself for the last 20yrs.

Oh...and post the :

1) Gorilla video....to show us you don't have a gut and redeem yourself
2) The diving video.....to show us you don't have a gut and redeem yourself
3) The Easter pic....to show us you don't have a gut and redeem yourself
4) The pool pic.....to show us you don't have a gut and redeem yourself
5) The bench video.....to show us you don't shake like Michael J Fox and redeem yourself

You won't because you KNOW all of those things show what everyone is saying.   You're just a ball-less twat who is desperate for attention

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: October 03, 2023, 04:27:15 PM »

Geezus fucking moon-face christ you are ugly

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #570 on: October 03, 2023, 04:32:42 PM »
Is that from today?
yeah he pisses and moans when anyone else mentions anything from the past then puts up a bunch of pictures so old he had hair.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #571 on: October 03, 2023, 04:46:27 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: October 03, 2023, 05:05:43 PM »

Fucking Gargamel just fucked you up strength-wise.   

Sorry gargamel if you want to claim you fuck me up strength wise you will need to bench more than 315lbs to start

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: October 03, 2023, 05:08:59 PM »
yeah he pisses and moans when anyone else mentions anything from the past then puts up a bunch of pictures so old he had hair.

because these idiots claimed I have never been 6% which is fucking nonsense however I actually prefer a fuller look.

What I am getting is that none of you bitches can bench 3 plates talk about 23 pages of deflection. I am done arguing with non lifters in this thread going forward I will only respond to actual lifters posting their updates for the leaderboard. Since I know none of you even lift I guess I will just update Matts numbers every week for now.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: October 03, 2023, 05:19:39 PM »
because these idiots claimed I have never been 6% which is fucking nonsense however I actually prefer a fuller look.

What I am getting is that none of you bitches can bench 3 plates talk about 23 pages of deflection. I am done arguing with non lifters in this thread going forward I will only respond to actual lifters posting their updates for the leaderboard. Since I know none of you even lift I guess I will just update Matts numbers every week for now.

Brian, who diagnosed you with organ failure from being too lean?