Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202263 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #625 on: October 04, 2023, 03:33:52 AM »
Brian is a flat out narcissist. So, it doesn’t surprise he doesn’t speak to his brother anymore hasnt in sometime.

Brian’s brother is actually a stand out human being. Runs a non profit orphanage and does a lot of charitable work in the community. However, Brian being Brian gobbled up all the inheritance money to live in Hawaii and “surf” full time.

Now, Brian's lifestyle is starting to make sense to me.

I'm curious about one thing though - how has Brian managed to not foul up the whole money situation? How he acquired the large sum makes sense...how surely he could have messed things up by now, right?

Or did his father set things up so everything is held in trust, and Brian is just given money by the month/year, making it impossible to screw up?

Or are some of the allegations accurate of Brian just trolling us all? Is he much smarter than he leads on?

For him to still have access to all this money is impressive to me...or maybe it was all just set up by his dad so it can't fail?

For me, I don't 100% trust myself not to lose my life's savings, after a particularly exploitative woman I met in 2018. So I've actually made it impossible even for me to access the money i need just to pay my meager $942 USD/monthly in living expenses for the rest of my life.

So no matter what, I can't screw up THAT.

Frankly, as long as I don't need to get a job, that's fine. A car, gym insurance, and a few extras are cool with me. A Top Sirloin once a week is good. Some new gym gear here and there. UFC Fight Pass.

Really - what do I even need? I've always been a total minimalist.

I'm OK risking the rest if the right investment pops up. But Canada's economy has been bad lately.

I have found even if you earned it yourself, it can lead to complacency. I have made basic living pretty easy for myself. That is probably why I didn't start training this year until June. And that's bad. I don't want to fall in a rut. But my youngest son moved in in January, and we were hanging out all the time.

So how does Brian do it? Is he more responsible than the board gives him credit for? Or did his dad just set everything up for him to be so easy?

Lastly - who furnished Getbig with so much of Brian's personal information?

Thanks webstar.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #626 on: October 04, 2023, 03:37:11 AM »
Now, Brian's lifestyle is starting to make sense to me.

I'm curious about one thing though - how has Brian managed to not foul up the whole money situation? How he acquired the large sum makes sense...how surely he could have messed things up by now, right?

Or did his father set things up so everything is held in trust, and Brian is just given money by the month/year, making it impossible to screw up?

Or are some of the allegations accurate of Brian just trolling us all? Is he much smarter than he leads on?

For him to still have access to all this money is impressive to me...or maybe it was all just set up by his das so it can't fail?

For me, I don't 100% trust myself not to lose my life's savings, after a particularly exploitative woman I met in 2018. So I've actually made it impossible even for me to access enough money just to pay my meager $942 USD/monthly in living expenses for the rest of my life.

So no matter what, I can't screw up THAT.

Frankly, as long as I don't need to get a job, that's fine. A car, gym insurance, and a few extras is cool with me. A Top Sirloin once a week is good. Some new gym gear here and there. UFC Fight Pass.

Really - what do I even need? I've always been a total minimalist.

I'm OK risking the rest if the right investment pops up. But Canada's economy has been bad lately.

I have found even if you earned it yourself, it can lead to complacency. I have made basic living pretty easy for myself. That is probably why I didn't start training this year until June. And that's bad. I don't want to fall in a rut. But my youngest son moved in in January, and we were hanging out all the time.

So how does Brian do it? Is he more responsible than the board gives him credit for? Or did his dad just set everything up for him to be so easy?

Lastly - who furnished Getbig with so much of Brian's personal information?

Thanks webstar.

Brian has shared all this information.

Christ, he posted a video of him rag dolling his son and fighting with his ex in parking lot.

The video has been deleted by him.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #627 on: October 04, 2023, 03:48:38 AM »
Jesus man are you still trying to argue a or attempt counts despite your spotter touching the bar it doesn’t matter if they barely touched it they touched it that’s a no lift by all means lift it clean next time you were close

I don't know if you're petty, are just an asshole when someone outlifts you, or are trolling.

I got that lift on my own. Yes, a spotter touching the bar after I explicitly instructed him not to is a disqualification. That's not disputed. I even uploaded the video making it clear that I would say "Help" if I know it's not going up:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cx85dbuPvgz/

^ That's 300, and it's obvious I have 10% more in me.

Since I didn't say "Help", it can be concluded that I knew it was going up. Are you saying i don't know when I can get a bench?  ::)

Do you think my training partner who doesn't even bench 225 would know better than me?  ::)

And look at him here, intervening on a 275-lb bench press without me asking when 275 is obviously well below my max:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cw7PhHLut9W/

^ So it's clear that he is basing it on what is heavy for him / normal people, and not a refined spotter, who knows the right amount to spot.

What is disputed [but only by you and Walter Sobchak] is whether or not I actually could/would have gotten that on my own, which is clear from the speed and trajectory of the 325 press that it was going up no matter what.

You also said the bar dropped, so I slowed down the video, which clearly showed there was no such drop - so you lost credibility making that statement.

Watch the slow-motion video here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx8m4MfxQ_H/

Brian - how much money would you be willing to put up in escrow with OneMoreRape in a bet that I will get 335-lb next week?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #628 on: October 04, 2023, 03:56:09 AM »
Woke up hungry today for the first time in a week have been sick the last few mornings with acid reflux in ndigestuin and no appetite so it is a great sigh

I never get sick. I haven't had a cold since 2011.

You get injured a lot and require a lot of surgeries.

Regarding food, there is a Subway nearby, and I put $200 on my Subway card, and they gave me an extra $100 for doing that.

So if you do the math, the sub below only cost me $5.70 USD. That's a premium sub too, for 2008 USA loss leader prices.

But that's the nice thing about living off your savings - you save a lot of money preparing things and getting deals like that. That brings my cost of living down to comical levels.

So how did you get your large sum of money, Brian?

As I understand it, you're a trust fund baby?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #629 on: October 04, 2023, 04:27:15 AM »
I don't know if you're petty, are just an asshole when someone outlifts you, or are trolling.

I got that lift on my own. Yes, a spotter touching the bar after I explicitly instructed him not to is a disqualification. That's not disputed. I even uploaded the video making it clear that I would say "Help" if I know it's not going up:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cx85dbuPvgz/

^ That's 300, and it's obvious I have 10% more in me.

Since I didn't say "Help", it can be concluded that I knew it was going up. Are you saying i don't know when I can get a bench?  ::)

Do you think my training partner who doesn't even bench 225 would know better than me?  ::)

And look at him here, intervening on a 275-lb bench press without me asking when 275 is obviously well below my max:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cw7PhHLut9W/

^ So it's clear that he is basing it on what is heavy for him / normal people, and not a refined spotter, who knows the right amount to spot.

What is disputed [but only by you and Walter Sobchak] is whether or not I actually could/would have gotten that on my own, which is clear from the speed and trajectory of the 325 press that it was going up no matter what.

You also said the bar dropped, so I slowed down the video, which clearly showed there was no such drop - so you lost credibility making that statement.

Watch the slow-motion video here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx8m4MfxQ_H/

Brian - how much money would you be willing to put up in escrow with OneMoreRape in a bet that I will get 335-lb next week?

I hope you do get 335lbs next week I am rooting for you I want us both to win. However fuck no it does not count if your spotter touches the bar how the fuck you keep trying to argue otherwise is beyond me. If a spotter touches the bar you did not get the lift on your own he helped would you have gotten it without help I have no idea but you didn't. Again it is not a theoretical list bench more than 315lbs on your own and I will gladly update the leaderboard.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #630 on: October 04, 2023, 04:35:33 AM »
I never get sick. I haven't had a cold since 2011.

You get injured a lot and require a lot of surgeries.

Regarding food, there is a Subway nearby, and I put $200 on my Subway card, and they gave me an extra $100 for doing that.

So if you do the math, the sub below only cost me $5.70 USD. That's a premium sub too, for 2008 USA loss leader prices.

But that's the nice thing about living off your savings - you save a lot of money preparing things and getting deals like that. That brings my cost of living down to comical levels.

So how did you get your large sum of money, Brian?

As I understand it, you're a trust fund baby?

I am not here to discuss my finances.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: October 04, 2023, 04:36:58 AM »

What about your brother?

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #632 on: October 04, 2023, 04:43:55 AM »
I hope you do get 335lbs next week I am rooting for you I want us both to win. However fuck no it does not count if your spotter touches the bar how the fuck you keep trying to argue otherwise is beyond me. If a spotter touches the bar you did not get the lift on your own he helped would you have gotten it without help I have no idea but you didn't. Again it is not a theoretical list bench more than 315lbs on your own and I will gladly update the leaderboard.
Brian on your 350 x 2 bench that for some reason it’s ok for you to talk about from the past didn’t your spotter help you with the second rep? I can’t remember. I f he didn’t then never mind maybe I don’t remember it.Check into that when you get a chance.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #633 on: October 04, 2023, 04:55:23 AM »

Of course it doesn't count officially!

I'm merely saying I would have gotten that 325 on my own even if my spotter had died from the type of seizure you had while bench pressing 315, and been unable to touch the bar.

Of course touching the bar disqualifies the lift. I'm simply saying that I had that weight on my own. That is the point of contention here.

But since I know I had 325 or 330 on Monday night, I know I'll be able to get 335 or 340 next week. Unless I'm having an off-day, which I find can be unpredictable about 25-30% of the time.

Based on what I know of my previous times getting back to strength training, I'll complete 330+ next week, and eventually my gains/re-gains will slow down due to diminishing returns [and our bodies being adaptation machines].

That said, who are the Top 3 right now for bench press?

How about squat and deadlift?

I only have my recent 450-lb deadlift online so far, but I'll be at 500 again this month.

Then those gains too will slow down, but I just want to push it as far over 500 as possible.

Who are the Top 3 right now?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #634 on: October 04, 2023, 04:58:05 AM »
Matt there are only 3 people in this

RO- who is miles ahead

You- who have put up a decent 3 plates and will do more but at a lower weight so much stronger than Brian

Brian- who insists everyone puts up current videos but won't himself.

Is he doing the other lifts you stated matt? or has he chickened out of that?
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #635 on: October 04, 2023, 05:01:41 AM »
oh and Brian has set this contest up and is going to finish last out of 3. its his modus operandi!
B

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #636 on: October 04, 2023, 05:03:14 AM »
New update to the Ailments Leaderboard (at this rate he's not making the end of 2023).  Anyone who can guess what number "tore mesh from hernia surgery" is will win some nice french toast:

1. "sheared from the bone Tricep"
2. Restless Leg syndrome
3. Shaky hands from childhood
4. Bone on Bone knees and surgeries (Titanium/adamantium rods)
5. Torn right pec ("missing half a pec")
6. Surgical re-attachment of right tricep
7. 3 Shoulder surgeries, one on the right side the other 2 were on the left side.
8. Cut bicep tendon from a shoulder surgery
9. Barrett’s esophagus
10. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
11. Crohnes disease
12. Bile reflux
13. Hiatal hernia
14. Umbilical hernia
15. Polyps and cyst (pre-cancerous)
16. Bleeding ulcer
17. Bloody shits, nausea and indigestion and vomiting
18. shin splints in the forearms
19. magnesium and other mineral deficiencies
20. Stingray puncture of left or right foot (he can't remember, see dementia below and "225x15" and 7=10-11)
21. Anemia
22. Anxiety
23. Depression
24. Arthritis
25. Something with the neck from demolition derby (whiplash)
26. ACUTE Organ failure hacking up bile
27. Dementia/Alzheimers (possibly vaping induced)
28. Anorexia
29. "precancerous polyps and cyst throughout digestive system"
30. 2 Herniated bulging disc one lower back and one in the neck possibly causing nerve damage and atrophy on the right arm
31. Astigmatism
32. Broken toe from hopping out of bed
33. Possibly Infected veinless cutless bicep
34. Thrombosed Hemorrhoid
35. Missing esophageal sphincter
36. Male pattern baldness
37.  Erectile dysfunction
38.  Hands and arms completely numb in sleep
39.  Bulimia
40.  Agoraphobia  (not Agorgophobia though)
41.  Lactose Intolerant
42.  Baker's cyst
43.  Cleggian shoulder dislocation
44.  Two-step "sliding knee"
45.  "temporary Injury in the quad" (as of 6/28/23)
46.  Throwing up in the morning (daily ritual before dbol breakfast)
47.  Insomnia due to left shoulder aches
48.  Legs still don't bend right
49.  Starvation requiring midnight cooking meals
50.  can’t hear out of left ear and there is a constant ringing
51.  minor tendon strain pull in the right arm
52.  Sore throat
53.  Debilitating sunburn
54.  110 resting heartrate after coffee
55.  Bench press shakes from Adrenalin or Sugar Imbalance
56.  Elevated liver enzymes and high Hematocrit
57.  Pituitary gland doesn’t seem to be making anything
58.  Tennis elbow/stress fracture
59.  Tweaked right bicep from setting denied World Record Strict Curling in wrong weight class
60.  Red area around the [hernia operation] wound with some yellow puss and a swollen lymph node
61.  Infected hernia side incisions
62.  2 cm meniscus tear
63.  Tennis elbow requiring cortisone injections every 6 months for 2 years
64.  Delts have been dislocated and they do not sit the same in the joint. One is always rolled forward and the other is always rolled backward.
65.  abs hurt when he coughs
66.   foreign objected surgically implanted into abdomen
67.  Acute abdomen pain forcing two day break in post-surgery comeback training
68.  Medically too lean
69. sick the last few mornings with acid reflux in ndigestuin and no appetite (sic)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #637 on: October 04, 2023, 05:15:01 AM »

Thank you for adding to this, it is something of a burden keeping it timely updated.  I am happy to have others add things he says to the list and welcome such efforts. (Reposting myself for when I look for it later)

2. Restless Leg syndrome
7. 3 Shoulder surgeries, one on the right side the other 2 were on the left side.
9. Barrett’s esophagus
11. Crohnes disease
12. Bile reflux
13. Hiatal hernia
14. Umbilical hernia
16. Bleeding ulcer
20. Stingray puncture of left or right foot (he can't remember, see dementia below and "225x15" and 7=10-11)
21. Anemia
22. Anxiety
23. Depression
24. Arthritis
28. Anorexia
30. 2 Herniated bulging disc one lower back and one in the neck possibly causing nerve damage and atrophy on the right arm
31. Astigmatism
39.  Bulimia
41.  Lactose Intolerant
42.  Baker's cyst
52.  Sore throat
59.  Tweaked right bicep from setting denied World Record Strict Curling in wrong weight class
60.  Red area around the [hernia operation] wound with some yellow puss and a swollen lymph node
62.  2 cm meniscus tear
64.  Delts have been dislocated and they do not sit the same in the joint. One is always rolled forward and the other is always rolled backward.
68.  Medically too lean
69. sick the last few mornings with acid reflux in ndigestuin and no appetite (sic)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #638 on: October 04, 2023, 05:16:57 AM »
Bhanks cannot bench 315.  It's that simple.  If we're going by verified posted video, then post-op his is Zero.

Right now I don't think he does 275. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: October 04, 2023, 05:20:14 AM »
Brian on your 350 x 2 bench that for some reason it’s ok for you to talk about from the past didn’t your spotter help you with the second rep? I can’t remember. I f he didn’t then never mind maybe I don’t remember it.Check into that when you get a chance.

No absolutely not they did not touch the bar

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: October 04, 2023, 05:22:34 AM »
Of course it doesn't count officially!

I'm merely saying I would have gotten that 325 on my own even if my spotter had died from the type of seizure you had while bench pressing 315, and been unable to touch the bar.

Of course touching the bar disqualifies the lift. I'm simply saying that I had that weight on my own. That is the point of contention here.

But since I know I had 325 or 330 on Monday night, I know I'll be able to get 335 or 340 next week. Unless I'm having an off-day, which I find can be unpredictable about 25-30% of the time.

Based on what I know of my previous times getting back to strength training, I'll complete 330+ next week, and eventually my gains/re-gains will slow down due to diminishing returns [and our bodies being adaptation machines].

That said, who are the Top 3 right now for bench press?

How about squat and deadlift?

I only have my recent 450-lb deadlift online so far, but I'll be at 500 again this month.

Then those gains too will slow down, but I just want to push it as far over 500 as possible.

Who are the Top 3 right now?

It's an official list we are not going to argue what people could do it is a list of what they actually did. You are currently tied with me in 2nd place. By all means press more than 315lbs next week by yourself and you will take 2nd to yourself.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: October 04, 2023, 05:23:51 AM »
Bhanks cannot bench 315.  It's that simple.  If we're going by verified posted video, then post-op his is Zero.

Which would still be more than you dumbass and it is for the calendar year 2023 we will do another one in 2024. I don't know where I will finish 2023 I am not Nostradamus but I will finish higher than 315

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #642 on: October 04, 2023, 05:28:17 AM »
It's an official list we are not going to argue what people could do it is a list of what they actually did. You are currently tied with me in 2nd place. By all means press more than 315lbs next week by yourself and you will take 2nd to yourself.
offical list

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #643 on: October 04, 2023, 05:29:25 AM »

Please discuss them.

Do you manage the wealth you were given yourself, or did your father streamline it for you so you would be paid for life from a trust?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #644 on: October 04, 2023, 05:33:46 AM »
Matt there are only 3 people in this

RO- who is miles ahead

You- who have put up a decent 3 plates and will do more but at a lower weight so much stronger than Brian

Brian- who insists everyone puts up current videos but won't himself.

Is he doing the other lifts you stated matt? or has he chickened out of that?

BigRo will win for sure then.

I am happy to make this a bench, squat, and strict curl contest. I'm happy to take 2 out of 3 lifts.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #645 on: October 04, 2023, 05:34:43 AM »
the finish places will be

ro by a mile
matt- if you tie on weight surely bodyweight should be a factor
Brian - an old weight he can't lift today but will insist everyone else can.

instead of Brian doing mats actual challnege
or janes challenge
or my challenge
or kranks challenge

PUSSY
B

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #646 on: October 04, 2023, 05:34:56 AM »
oh and Brian has set this contest up and is going to finish last out of 3. its his modus operandi!

Hey, that's a podium finish for Brian.

I would like Walter Sobchak to enter the contest also, just so B. Hank has someone to beat.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #647 on: October 04, 2023, 05:35:27 AM »
Thank you for adding to this, it is something of a burden keeping it timely updated.  I am happy to have others add things he says to the list and welcome such efforts. (Reposting myself for when I look for it later)

2. Restless Leg syndrome
9. Barrett’s esophagus
11. Crohnes disease
12. Bile reflux
13. Hiatal hernia
14. Umbilical hernia
16. Bleeding ulcer
21. Anemia
22. Anxiety
23. Depression
24. Arthritis
28. Anorexia
31. Astigmatism
39.  Bulimia
41.  Lactose Intolerant
42.  Baker's cyst
52.  Sore throat
62.  2 cm meniscus tear
68.  Medically too lean

You are the keeper of the ailments and need to have a Health Care Proxy over Bhanks since you are more familiar with his health ailments than even he himself is. 

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #648 on: October 04, 2023, 05:35:39 AM »
BigRo will win for sure then.

I am happy to make this a bench, squat, and strict curl contest. I'm happy to take 2 out of 3 lifts.

GREAT IDEA

Brian will bottle out of this though as we can all laugh at him squatting. Again.
B

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #649 on: October 04, 2023, 05:37:01 AM »

If you're just talking about official standings, that's fine. But if you don't understand that you will have to get 330 to beat me, thats silly thinking.

It should be clear to you that I sill got that 325, requiring you to get 330.

Also, how are ties dealt with?