Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202757 times)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #650 on: October 04, 2023, 05:41:07 AM »
Hey, that's a podium finish for Brian.

I would like Walter Sobchak to enter the contest also, just so B. Hank has someone to beat.

Brian will finish last. Or fake enter other people who don't play his game.

He's a coward matt. He will turn on you again as its what he does.
B

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #651 on: October 04, 2023, 05:52:38 AM »
Brian will finish last. Or fake enter other people who don't play his game.

He's a coward matt. He will turn on you again as its what he does.

Why does he insist on everyone posting lifts or physiques taken within the past 24 hours, he can talk about his 365-lb bench press from 21 years ago?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #652 on: October 04, 2023, 05:53:24 AM »
LOL @ "leader board"...............fucking weak ass fuckstick,can`t even bench 100 pounds over his bodyweight and brags about the worst bench form I`ve ever seen outside of a teenager who just started lifting.  ;D

Once Matt humbles him on all of his lifts, then his list of excuses such as his 12 pec tears and robotic/metal/bone on bone/tin foil knees will come out as he cries about being cheated in some way that he will invent in an effort to discredit Matt.

He`s not Nostradamus but I am in this respect! ^^^^

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #653 on: October 04, 2023, 05:57:39 AM »
Why does he insist on everyone posting lifts or physiques taken within the past 24 hours, he can talk about his 365-lb bench press from 21 years ago?
Because he`s a straight up homo,why else?

Also I`d truly like to see him deck me if we meet.........he`d have the longevity of a fucking fruitfly.

I know I`m frail........RIGHT..... FAFO !!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #654 on: October 04, 2023, 05:59:21 AM »

I benched 365 8 years ago not 21 years ago and the only reason I mentioned it is because you keep talking about some lift you did a decade ago. I do consider 9 weeks ago a current lift considering I had hernia surgery 9 weeks ago. In a few more weeks I will drop an updated single. In the meantime just bench more than 315 on your own without your spotter touching the bar and you will have the current 2023 lead. But you guys acting like I have lost all my muscle anD strength in 9 weeks are fucking crazy which is why I posted updated physique pics I am simply waiting before doing heavy singles again as I do not wish to tear the repair. I absolutely will bench more than 315 once I start doing heavy singles as 315 was never my max effort.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #655 on: October 04, 2023, 06:12:53 AM »
I benched 365 8 years ago not 21 years ago and the only reason I mentioned it is because you keep talking about some lift you did a decade ago. I do consider 9 weeks ago a current lift considering I had hernia surgery 9 weeks ago. In a few more weeks I will drop an updated single. In the meantime just bench more than 315 on your own without your spotter touching the bar and you will have the current 2023 lead. But you guys acting like I have lost all my muscle anD strength in 9 weeks are fucking crazy which is why I posted updated physique pics I am simply waiting before doing heavy singles again as I do not wish to tear the repair. I absolutely will bench more than 315 once I start doing heavy singles as 315 was never my max effort.

shut the fuck up,  you retard...

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #656 on: October 04, 2023, 06:15:14 AM »

And yet for everyone else all that matters is what they lifted today. hypocrite. split fucking child.

and the second point. 'I will' means nothing. I just have means everything

everyone is refusing to recognise your lift until it is at least the week it was reported. and it won't be because you are probably struggling with a plate.
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #657 on: October 04, 2023, 06:24:22 AM »
And yet for everyone else all that matters is what they lifted today. hypocrite. split fucking child.

everyone is refusing to recognise your lift until it is at least the week it was reported. and it won't be because you are probably struggling with a plate.
I`m never gonna recognize it unless it`s done like Ro did his........slow descent,then blasted to a full lockout......no shaking like a frog in a fucking blender.  ;D

This cat can`t lift heavy,he`s a fucking wannabe and always will be.

"leader board" my left fucking nut......what a fucking clown!  :D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #658 on: October 04, 2023, 06:24:27 AM »
LOL @ "leader board"...............fucking weak ass fuckstick,can`t even bench 100 pounds over his bodyweight and brags about the worst bench form I`ve ever seen outside of a teenager who just started lifting.  ;D

Once Matt humbles him on all of his lifts, then his list of excuses such as his 12 pec tears and robotic/metal/bone on bone/tin foil knees will come out as he cries about being cheated in some way that he will invent in an effort to discredit Matt.

This made me lose my coffee  :D

tin foil knees

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: October 04, 2023, 06:26:13 AM »

I just have pressed 315lbs 9 weeks ago is recent. I am not asking anyone to recognize anything theoretical it is a 2023 leaderboard 9 weeks ago is 2023 last I checked. Meanwhile you are so weak you now claim you don't bench press. Again I was just cleared to lift more than 10lbs 3 weeks ago I don't think my surgeon would appreciate me attempting a max effort lift yet.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #660 on: October 04, 2023, 06:27:02 AM »
Bhanks cannot bench 315.  That's that.  Maybe not 275 now.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #661 on: October 04, 2023, 06:27:09 AM »
I`m never gonna recognize it unless it`s done like Ro did his........slow descent,then blasted to a full lockout......no shaking like a frog in a fucking blender.  ;D

This cat can`t lift heavy,he`s a fucking wannabe and always will be.

"leader board" my left fucking nut......what a fucking clown!  :D

Only people on the leaderboard with verified lifts get to vote on what is a good lift you don't lift your opinion doesnt count

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #662 on: October 04, 2023, 06:27:31 AM »

I love how he counts 225x15+ as one rep, lol.

I have bench pressed 315x8 before, and even though B. Hank only counts that as one, I'm going to try to get that to 315x10+, just so I can show him I bench his max for reps.

Look at the second video here [swipe left] to see why he discounts my 325 here, simply because my training partner accidentally touched the bar when I didn't need any help:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx7CXcMtm4R/

Meanwhile, look at his 315 press - it's a piece of shit:

This is straight from your youtube video.

He looks like he's having a Grand Mal seizure during the rep! Yet he counts that slow, shaky, and unstable rep while counting my smoother 325 out.

And fine - I can handle it not counting based on a technicality, but in his mind, he considers his rep to be better!

It's like he just changes the standards for everything to put himself first!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #663 on: October 04, 2023, 06:28:00 AM »
You are the keeper of the ailments and need to have a Health Care Proxy over Bhanks since you are more familiar with his health ailments than even he himself is.

I have his Do Not Resuscitate order all filled out.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: October 04, 2023, 06:28:15 AM »
Bhanks cannot bench 315.  That's that.  Maybe not 275 now.

You can't bench 225 and have no verified lifts in 2023 at all

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #665 on: October 04, 2023, 06:28:50 AM »
I have his Do Not Resuscitate order all filled out.

Is it true that B. Hank Never1AShow?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #666 on: October 04, 2023, 06:29:50 AM »
I just have pressed 315lbs 9 weeks ago is recent. I am not asking anyone to recognize anything theoretical it is a 2023 leaderboard 9 weeks ago is 2023 last I checked. Meanwhile you are so weak you now claim you don't bench press. Again I was just cleared to lift more than 10lbs 3 weeks ago I don't think my surgeon would appreciate me attempting a max effort lift yet.

ok Brian in that case 9 weeks ago I did 600 lb- to be verified.

please put me at the top of the league and I will get the verification but you must put me top first and I must see it
B

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #667 on: October 04, 2023, 06:29:58 AM »
You can't bench 225 and have no verified lifts in 2023 at all

Never1AShow NeverBenched225? Are you sure?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #668 on: October 04, 2023, 06:30:39 AM »

please put me at the top of the league and I will get the verification but you must put me top first and I must see it

LOL!!
 ;D ;D ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #669 on: October 04, 2023, 06:33:08 AM »
I love how he counts 225x15+ as one rep, lol.

I have bench pressed 315x8 before, and even though B. Hank only counts that as one, I'm going to try to get that to 315x10+, just so I can show him I bench his max for reps.

Look at the second video here [swipe left] to see why he discounts my 325 here, simply because my training partner accidentally touched the bar when I didn't need any help:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx7CXcMtm4R/

Meanwhile, look at his 315 press - it's a piece of shit:

He looks like he's having a Grand Mal seizure during the rep! Yet he counts that slow, shaky, and unstable rep while counting my smoother 325 out.

And fine - I can handle it not counting based on a technicality, but in his mind, he considers his rep to be better!

It's like he just changes the standards for everything to put himself first!

Again it is pretty simple you don't get disqualified for being ugly you do get disqualified for tag teaming the lift. If you benched 316lbs on your own I would consider it a better lift. Do you really want to be on the leaderboard with a tag team lift? I am sure you can do it on your own next week at which time I will gladly update the board. But no you don't get credit if your lifting partner touches the bar you have to lift it without a partner to get credit this is not a tag team event.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: October 04, 2023, 06:33:41 AM »

Again no unverified lifts will go above verified lifts if you want to move up on the leaderboard you will have to actually earn it. We did the best we could with the unverified lifters to extrapolate their max lift with known reported data. If any of them feel their calculated lift is incorrect they will have to post a verified lift to update

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #671 on: October 04, 2023, 06:37:04 AM »
ok well put my unverified lift of 600lb up anyway

wes is on 595

krank is on 610

soul crusher is on 625

illuminati is on 805

Walter is on 735 (one handed non-verified)

fill the list in and publish Brian.

I don't class your lift from 9 weeks ago as verified. it was a red light lift. so take it down.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: October 04, 2023, 06:37:52 AM »
ok well put my unverified lift of 600lb up anyway

wes is on 595

krank is on 610

soul crusher is on 625

illuminati is on 805

Walter is on 735 (one handed non-verified)

fill the list in and publish Brian.

I don't class your lift from 9 weeks ago as verified. it was a red light lift. so take it down.

See above You want a better spot on the list post a verified lift and earn it quit begging for a handout

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #673 on: October 04, 2023, 06:40:37 AM »
This dude's entire fucking body is shaking when bench pressing.

Like how can your legs tremble like that when you bench press lol

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #674 on: October 04, 2023, 06:42:00 AM »
happy to be with the unverified.

they are happy with their unverified lifts.

update the list pederast
B