Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202274 times)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #675 on: October 04, 2023, 06:43:32 AM »
Wes I put you on 595 because of your back injury. I reckon you will batter 650- unverified of course.

I'm going for an unverified 800lb today. I will report back.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #676 on: October 04, 2023, 06:45:27 AM »
This dude's entire fucking body is shaking when bench pressing.

Like how can your legs tremble like that when you bench press lol

Doesn't matter the bar was unracked touched chest and reracked without a spotter feet stayed on floor and back and ass stayed on pad. That is as technical as we are going to get. You can shake all you want has no bearing on whether the lift was completed. If you watch my strict curls you can see my hands start shaking before the lift it isn't from being at a max effort

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #677 on: October 04, 2023, 06:47:03 AM »
we can't see your feet stayed on t floor

do it again for verification
B

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #678 on: October 04, 2023, 06:49:31 AM »
Doesn't matter the bar was unracked touched chest and reracked without a spotter feet stayed on floor and back and ass stayed on pad. That is as technical as we are going to get. You can shake all you want has no bearing on whether the lift was completed.

Wouldn't pass in a power meet, they'd say you didn't have control of the lift. Also I'm sure there was other things - headlift, butt lift, etc.... that might be seen.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: October 04, 2023, 06:52:57 AM »
we can't see your feet stayed on t floor

do it again for verification

Sorry someone who has not posted a single lifting video doesn't get to dictate to the leaderboard keeper go post a lift and earn yourself a spot. I am being more than fair not going to be a stickler and disqualify anyone for nonsense or because I don't like them but yeah you can't have someone else touch the bar and you do need to touch your chest. I am not going to argue speed and pause touch and go is fine but you do need to unrack and rerack the weight on your own.

I don't think any of us old getbiggers are capable of doing that stupid back arching nonsense anyway but your ass needs to stay flat. If your feet are not flat you are only hurting yourself.

You keep arguing that you are making progress ok post a lift now get on the leaderboard now then show us the progress you can make in 3 months otherwise leave this thread to the actual lifters.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #680 on: October 04, 2023, 06:53:01 AM »
also Brian your plates and bar look fake

verification required

I believe Ro as he looks like he can lift heavy- Brian looks like a wonky swimmer

I believe Matt because he has competed in strongman so can shift weight. He also did the 50's something Brian could only replicate with 5lb dumbbells

prove the weight Brian
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #681 on: October 04, 2023, 06:54:32 AM »
Sorry someone who has not posted a single lifting video doesn't get to dictate to the leaderboard keeper go post a lift and earn yourself a spot. I am being more than fair not going to be a stickler and disqualify anyone for nonsense or because I don't like them but yeah you can't have someone else touch the bar and you do need to touch your chest. I am not going to argue speed and pause touch and go is fine but you do need to unrack and rerack the weight on your own.

I don't think any of us old getbiggers are capable of doing that stupid back arching nonsense anyway but your ass needs to stay flat. If your feet are not flat you are only hurting yourself.

You keep arguing that you are making progress ok post a lift now get on the leaderboard now then show us the progress you can make in 3 months otherwise leave this thread to the actual lifters.

hahahaha that is truly hilarious- do you have a cap with that on you bald homo?
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #682 on: October 04, 2023, 06:54:46 AM »

Wouldn't pass in a power meet, they'd say you didn't have control of the lift. Also I'm sure there was other things - headlift, butt lift, etc.... that might be seen.

My butt did not lift I absolutely had control and again not going to argue nonsense unrack touch chest rerack pretty fucking simple. If it comes down to a tie at year end we can compare who did it the prettiest. But you are not even on the board you are just another Poser right now

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #683 on: October 04, 2023, 06:55:23 AM »
verify the weight you lifted Brian

its in the dungeon where you abuse the under 10's. go down there and weigh the plates and bar.

or scrub the list
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #684 on: October 04, 2023, 06:56:39 AM »
My butt did not lift I absolutely had control and again not going to argue nonsense unrack touch chest rerack pretty fucking simple. If it comes down to a tie at year end we can compare who did it the prettiest. But you are not even on the board you are just another Poser right now

Brian verify the weight of your suspicious looking bench set up

130 lb of peace
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: October 04, 2023, 06:57:11 AM »
verify the weight you lifted Brian

its in the dungeon where you abuse the under 10's. go down there and weigh the plates and bar.

or scrub the list

Again you keep writing all kinds of nonsense instead of training and earning your spot

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #686 on: October 04, 2023, 07:01:04 AM »
I train every day Brian

you don't

your tummy is sore so you are staying at home

I don't believe your weights are genuine. unless you can validate the weight for all lifts they could be bogus. so your competition can get to fcuk

like the SCN eh? everything you touch turns to turd.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: October 04, 2023, 07:03:31 AM »
I train every day Brian

you don't

your tummy is sore so you are staying at home

I don't believe your weights are genuine. unless you can validate the weight for all lifts they could be bogus. so your competition can get to fcuk

like the SCN eh? everything you touch turns to turd.

If you trained everyday consistently you would be able to bench 315 yourself give it some time and you might get there you cant expect to be on my level after a few weeks of training

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #688 on: October 04, 2023, 07:04:13 AM »
you've trained for 25 years on gear.

do 315 today or admit you are a fraud.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: October 04, 2023, 07:05:36 AM »
you've trained for 25 years on gear.

do 315 today or admit you are a fraud.

Again sorry you are so upset go train and post a video even if it is only 225 that is a start and we can update your numbers as you improve. Maybe we can have a shoutout to most improved on the list at year end as well.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #690 on: October 04, 2023, 07:06:11 AM »
If you trained everyday consistently you would be able to bench 315 yourself give it some time and you might get there you cant expect to be on my level after a few weeks of training

you edited this post didn't you Brian!! hahaha. rattled much

you are going got get voted off your own contest.
B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: October 04, 2023, 07:06:56 AM »
Again sorry you are so upset go train and post a video even if it is only 225 that is a start and we can update your numbers as you improve. Maybe we can have a shoutout to most improved on the list at year end as well.

Brian, what happened with you and your brother and rocky?

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #692 on: October 04, 2023, 07:07:49 AM »
Now, Brian's lifestyle is starting to make sense to me.

I'm curious about one thing though - how has Brian managed to not foul up the whole money situation? How he acquired the large sum makes sense...how surely he could have messed things up by now, right?

Or did his father set things up so everything is held in trust, and Brian is just given money by the month/year, making it impossible to screw up?

Or are some of the allegations accurate of Brian just trolling us all? Is he much smarter than he leads on?

For him to still have access to all this money is impressive to me...or maybe it was all just set up by his dad so it can't fail?

For me, I don't 100% trust myself not to lose my life's savings, after a particularly exploitative woman I met in 2018. So I've actually made it impossible even for me to access the money i need just to pay my meager $942 USD/monthly in living expenses for the rest of my life.

So no matter what, I can't screw up THAT.

Frankly, as long as I don't need to get a job, that's fine. A car, gym insurance, and a few extras are cool with me. A Top Sirloin once a week is good. Some new gym gear here and there. UFC Fight Pass.

Really - what do I even need? I've always been a total minimalist.

I'm OK risking the rest if the right investment pops up. But Canada's economy has been bad lately.

I have found even if you earned it yourself, it can lead to complacency. I have made basic living pretty easy for myself. That is probably why I didn't start training this year until June. And that's bad. I don't want to fall in a rut. But my youngest son moved in in January, and we were hanging out all the time.

So how does Brian do it? Is he more responsible than the board gives him credit for? Or did his dad just set everything up for him to be so easy?

Lastly - who furnished Getbig with so much of Brian's personal information?

Thanks webstar.

Bhank made a good real estate decision that I do believe he really did make.

Other than that, which may have been just rich person’s luck, his decisions with money are dreadful which is why he is looking to sell his current house.

He was never an actual trader as he doesn’t have the emotional capabilities to do so.

Reddit is filled with tons of unemployed people with his worthless degree.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #693 on: October 04, 2023, 07:08:07 AM »

Brian is refusing to do the lift.

Surely we question the validity of his claim now.

Delete him from the contest.
B

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #694 on: October 04, 2023, 07:08:19 AM »
See above You want a better spot on the list post a verified lift and earn it quit begging for a handout

According to you I have a verified lift, so the following is legit:

ok well put my unverified lift of 600lb up anyway

wes is on 595

krank is on 605.5

soul crusher is on 625

illuminati is on 805

Walter is on 735 (one handed non-verified)

fill the list in and publish Brian.

I don't class your lift from 9 weeks ago as verified. it was a red light lift. so take it down.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: October 04, 2023, 07:08:50 AM »
Bhank made a good real estate decision that I do believe he really did make.

Other than that, which may have been just rich person’s luck, his decisions with money are dreadful which is why he is looking to sell his current house.

He was never an actual trader as he doesn’t have the emotional capabilities to do so.

Reddit is filled with tons of unemployed people with his worthless degree.

Had to sell his Rolex and other watches as well.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: October 04, 2023, 07:10:57 AM »
According to you I have a verified lift, so the following is legit:

Everyone wants to be on the leaderboard no one wants to actually lift the weight just sad

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #697 on: October 04, 2023, 07:11:35 AM »
nobody cares Brian. nobody. we just want to ruin it for you

and its easy to do because you are despised.
B

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #698 on: October 04, 2023, 07:20:18 AM »
Heavy singles of 315+ should help fill in the pec tear.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #699 on: October 04, 2023, 07:21:04 AM »
Hanky’s 315 is unverified because he claims the video is manipulated.