Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202528 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #725 on: October 04, 2023, 09:32:33 AM »
Matt should be above you. He is lighter that you, and has better relative strength.

We are not grading on a curve again all Matt has to do is go bench 316lbs on his own which we all believe he can do next week and I will gladly move him up but nope you guys want to bitch and moan about it for 100 pages. Same with the rest of you clowns can argue all day about someone else lift cant post your own

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #726 on: October 04, 2023, 09:34:59 AM »
Who knew they made mobile homes so big?

Shocking right lol honestly, we tried to look at older homes but once you look at new construction and style older homes just looks dated. Need the new style kitchen bright cabinets and open floor plans wife wants a screen porch with a fireplace and a giant soaking tub. Older stuff is too dark too boxy and too dated looking

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #727 on: October 04, 2023, 09:39:24 AM »
I did 225 for 15 like zero remember?

Which is why you are on the board for 225lbs the heaviest weight we have seen you bench press on video verified this year. I absolutely think you can bench 315lbs and probably more but I haven't seen it yet and it is not a theoretical list. Go Hit a heavy single on video and I will gladly move you up the leaderboard. But if you bench 275lbs for 5 I am not putting down 315 I am putting down 275lbs. I do think you can have a serious shot at being in a top spot at year end but like everyone else you have to actually lift the weight on film this year we are not moving you up based on a theoretical 1 rep max calculator.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #728 on: October 04, 2023, 09:44:20 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #729 on: October 04, 2023, 09:48:14 AM »

You may like this one better I wasn’t sliding off the bench regardless doesn’t move you up the leaderboard

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #730 on: October 04, 2023, 09:51:07 AM »
You may like this one better I wasn’t sliding off the bench regardless doesn’t move you up the leaderboard

Bearing in mind I never bench press Im not sure why I am on the board in the first place

You didnt slide because you didnt maintain contact with the bench for long enough with all the fucking shaking you did

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #731 on: October 04, 2023, 10:28:42 AM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #732 on: October 04, 2023, 10:30:27 AM »
My Rolex was stolen in Manhattan about 20 years ago. Lost an Omega kitesurfing. Not sure what happened to my new Tudor still have the antique one. Had a Hamilton at one point and a Panerai and a Tag. No idea what happened to them but I was really active and lost or broke them over the years. Currently I just rock a mechanical SEIKO which I like it only cost 600 bucks so if I lose or break it no big deal.  Do have an antique rolex in a sdb

I have purchased and sold a dozen properties over the years. I have made money everytime. I want to be closer to my son so I am looking at moving again. I have been here a decade I am over it and ready for something new.

I am looking at new construction around 4k sf with a 3 car garage and an acre of land near the city my son lives in. I am not looking at anything that isn't really nice.

As always the stories of my demise are exagerated

The above in bold doesn't make sense.

You have said several times you would rag doll a prime mike tyson and people are scared to come to you in person.

how would someone steal your rolex? was this before you became a trained killer?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #733 on: October 04, 2023, 10:32:16 AM »
How did they avoid his hip throw?

Does Jamie Clegg have relatives in ny?
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #734 on: October 04, 2023, 10:36:52 AM »
The above in bold doesn't make sense.

You have said several times you would rag doll a prime mike tyson and people are scared to come to you in person.

how would someone steal your rolex? was this before you became a trained killer?

Well I was really drunk and brought a girl home from the bar the next morning both her and my Rolex were gone I have since learned to avoid alcohol and women of low moral character.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #735 on: October 04, 2023, 10:39:27 AM »
Well I was really drunk and brought a girl home from the bar the next morning both her and my Rolex were gone I have since learned to avoid alcohol.

Gotta be careful taking them hookers home bro.

BTW how is the new job going?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #736 on: October 04, 2023, 11:14:29 AM »

Exactly 2 fucking reps were locked out,so it was 12 partial reps and 2 reps locked out....14 not 15.

Mr. Mensa can`t count.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #737 on: October 04, 2023, 11:15:19 AM »
Well I was really drunk and brought a girl home from the bar the next morning both her and my Rolex were gone I have since learned to avoid alcohol and women of low moral character.
Hanky got put in a trick! LOL  ;D

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #738 on: October 04, 2023, 11:22:31 AM »
I just have pressed 315lbs 9 weeks ago is recent. I am not asking anyone to recognize anything theoretical it is a 2023 leaderboard 9 weeks ago is 2023 last I checked. Meanwhile you are so weak you now claim you don't bench press. Again I was just cleared to lift more than 10lbs 3 weeks ago I don't think my surgeon would appreciate me attempting a max effort lift yet.

did he advise you to go swing a golf club like a
monkey on bath salts??  so you could beat a group
of retarded women? as i think you described them.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: October 04, 2023, 11:35:01 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #740 on: October 04, 2023, 12:01:53 PM »
bhank103 [12:42 A.M.]: then ill bang your girl you pussy
bhank103 [12:42 A.M.]: shes ****ing hot
bhank103 [12:42 A.M.]: ill f**k her to
bhank103 [12:42 A.M.]: lol
bhank103 [12:42 A.M.]: ill stick my 9 icnch cock down her mouth

Minutes later...

bhank103 [12:47 A.M.]: your jsut jealous cause your girl is ****ing busted
The Matt C [12:47 A.M.]: I don`t need more girls. I have the best one in the world.
bhank103 [12:47 A.M.]: shes ****ing ugly
bhank103 [12:47 A.M.]: lmao

;D ;D ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: October 04, 2023, 12:04:58 PM »
;D ;D ;D

You couldn't pay me to pm you at 1am in the morning fucking weirdo I went to bed at 10:30 last night and sure as fuck didn't get up to text matt all night

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #742 on: October 04, 2023, 12:06:04 PM »

christ at least make it believable- your 11,000 school fights is more likely
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #743 on: October 04, 2023, 12:07:19 PM »
christ at least make it believable- your 11,000 school fights is more likely

When I was a kid you could take me to any random park in America and I would get in a fist fight with 3 other kids before I left it's funny you are making me recall this stuff I had kind of forgotten all about childhood

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #744 on: October 04, 2023, 12:13:22 PM »
so you've always been an absolute hunt then Brian?
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: October 04, 2023, 12:14:11 PM »
When I was a kid you could take me to any random park in America and I would get in a fist fight with 3 other kids before I left it's funny you are making me recall this stuff I had kind of forgotten all about childhood

Its because everyone hates you, do all the other kids fight among themselves Brian or do they all just attack you?

Seems the common denominator is your idiotic personality

You really dont get it do you?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #746 on: October 04, 2023, 12:15:44 PM »
Its because everyone hates you, do all the other kids fight among themselves Brian or do they all just attack you?

Seems the common denominator is your idiotic personality

You really dont get it do you?

I think maybe I liked to fight as a kid. Maybe I watched too much WWF, Conan, Rambo Heman and GI joe all kind of violent. I don't know don't think about it much anymore. No one tries to fight me when I take my kid to the playground these days.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #747 on: October 04, 2023, 12:16:47 PM »

ever wonder y? you cant be this fuckin stupid hankins

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #748 on: October 04, 2023, 12:17:42 PM »
I think maybe I liked to fight as a kid. I don't know don't think about it much anymore. No one tries to fight me when I take my kid to the playground these days.

Its because they are 5 and you are an adult

I bet you goad and try and provoke them though

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #749 on: October 04, 2023, 12:19:18 PM »
Its because they are 5 and you are an adult

I bet you goad and try and provoke them though

Nah pretty happy these days not looking for a fight although would love to whoop 38 or Josh in a beat down or SC in BJJ. But for the most part life is pretty good not a lot of reasons to get mad and choke a guy