Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 194122 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #800 on: October 04, 2023, 05:28:21 PM »
Looks like Matt's lifting technique, Bertil needs Hankys knowledge.

Lmao! Great stuff, hench!

I only learn from the best!

Truly, Bertil and I do have a very similar gym training form.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #801 on: October 04, 2023, 07:52:04 PM »
Runs in the family, huh?
His brother`s more than likely a great person and a likeable guy.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #802 on: October 04, 2023, 10:22:37 PM »
You are a fat old man stop acting like you are going to karate chop leg kick someone also if I believe you would fight dirty which I do then it is just going to force me to hurt you bad you shouldn't say those things before a fight

I'm glad you told 38 returns that you fight dirty, and also told me that when we IM'd one another.

It's admirable, in a sense, that you warn your potential prey of this:

bhank103 [12:41 A.M.]: yoru a ***ing pussy fight mma style bitch street fight whats a matter you have to fight technical your a ****ing ** !
bhank103 [12:41 A.M.]: ugly f**k
The Matt C [12:41 A.M.]: You arent going to win
bhank103 [12:41 A.M.]: come on pussy
The Matt C[12:41 A.M.]: do you realize this?
bhank103 [12:41 A.M.]: im going to kil lyou
bhank103 [12:41 A.M.]: thats hwat ill do
bhank103 [12:41 A.M.]: ill have my boy come in and slash you
bhank103 [12:42 A.M.]: i m a dirty fighter
The Matt C [12:42 A.M.]: You don`t have it in you. You have more sugar in your tank than testosterone.
The Matt C [12:42 A.M.]: give it up.
bhank103 [12:42 A.M.]: then ill bang your girl you pussy
bhank103 [12:42 A.M.]: shes ****ing hot
bhank103 [12:42 A.M.]: ill f**k her to
bhank103 [12:42 A.M.]: lol
bhank103 [12:42 A.M.]: you ugly dumbo f**k
The Matt C [12:42 A.M.]: You won`t.
bhank103 [12:42 A.M.]: oh yeah
bhank103 [12:42 A.M.]: ill stick my 9 icnch cock down her mouth
bhank103 [12:42 A.M.]: you dumbo eared f**k

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #803 on: October 04, 2023, 11:00:21 PM »
Correct based on that video I would be at 225 on the highest weight benched on video in 2023

Did the Democrat Party assign you to count the votes for Donald Trump, by chance?

I counted 14 reps.
Please go recount them.

however I posted another video benching 315lbs this year hence I am at 315. It's really not complicated when comparing your max bench it is a 1 rep not reps.

Yes, we can't be using one-rep max calculators to do this contest.

We need to to based on single max reps.

However, I would be open to giving a person +10-lb if they got 3+ reps or something. I'm not very eager to bench press in the 350+ range, because it is somewhat dangerous. But if I got 350x3, I could most likely get 360x1 [when that happens...soon].

I will probably stick to 3-6 reps for my bench press once I get back to 345...just to be safe. Obviously, I'll do one rep with my max for the contest.

But I get that we can't be adjusting contest rules all the time.

But 225 for reps should be looked at that way.

Do you never count reps, or is this just something you're doing for the leaderboard?

And what do you consider peak stats? When I was my strongest? Leanest? Heaviest? Had best cardio? Had my best hair? Best look? Least injuries? Things are different at different weights and age. A decade ago like your video I could get over 30 reps with 225 with my ass on the pad at about 210lbs

First off - you're lying about getting 225x30. That's bullshit. Never happened. Why are you lying? Considering that the Northwestern Ontario record is 225x30, set in 2012 by Luke Skaarup was 2x Ontario's Strongest Man, including that year, and is 6'0" and was 295-lb at the time.

Then Kyle Rayner [who is 6'1" and 282-lb, and was 2nd at Ontario's Strongest Man and 9th at North America's Strongest Man that year, got 29 reps:

But you lifted the same weight or more as the two strongest men in Ontario at that time?  ::)

And you did that at 210? Oh, and you got it using perfect form, to boot?

Why do you feel the need to lie?

Furthermore, I ALWAYS bench press 225 for about 20 when I'm training.

Always - literally 18+ reps since 2007, with the only exceptions being when the gyms were closed during the fake pandemic, and when I stopped training until June.

How much would it be worth for you to put your money where your mouth is when you're talking shit? We can go small - $200 CAD to put on my Subway card so they will give me $100 in free subs and discounts? So it would be like me winning $300.

$200 CAD is $146 USD, and I'll bench 225x25 by the week after Halloween.

Will you take this bet?
?

Why do you feel the need to lie about your lifts?

You never bench pressed 225x30. Did you just decide to add 10 reps to your max bench press?

Also, I've benched your 225x14 @167, weighing 45-50 pounds less than you did when you did that.

And unlike you, I have video proof of that, that I can show you.

Heck, I might be able to get 225x25 RIGHT NOW. But I can always do about 20 - maybe more. Why do you need to talk shit and say I did that a decade ago, as if I can't do it now? I would be VERY close right now.

Will you take my bet that I can bench press 225x25 in 4-5 weeks time?

Put your money where your mouth is, or stop talking shit.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #804 on: October 04, 2023, 11:12:27 PM »
And what do you consider peak stats? When I was my strongest? Leanest? Heaviest? Had best cardio? Had my best hair? Best look? Least injuries? Things are different at different weights and age.

I just meant your biggest/heaviest size.

At 5'11" and 238-lb, you have very similar stats to top Canadian bodybuilder Frank McGrath:

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #805 on: October 04, 2023, 11:23:56 PM »

At 5'11" and 238-lb, you have very similar stats to top Canadian bodybuilder Frank McGrath:
LOL  ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #806 on: October 04, 2023, 11:44:44 PM »

Hahahaha! Similar stats but bhank is clearly the bigger man.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #807 on: October 05, 2023, 12:48:50 AM »
Im not sure Im buying 225 x 30...

Where 397 is considered Elite, and hardly anyone could do it at that weight/age...

We estimate that your one-rep max is 450 lb

You're stronger than
99% of male lifters your age weighing 210 lb

I think recently Brian did it 11 times recently, still a great lift. At his peak and geared up, was 20 reps possible? IDK...

But 30 reps???

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #808 on: October 05, 2023, 12:50:22 AM »
I mean who cares about the wrist angle, your muscles are still holding the weights and then pressing them upwards, exactly the same muscles and effort used.

Lmao! Great stuff, hench!

I only learn from the best!

Truly, Bertil and I do have a very similar gym training form.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #809 on: October 05, 2023, 12:52:57 AM »

Where 397 is considered Elite, and hardly anyone could do it at that weight/age...

You're stronger than

I think recently Brian did it 11 times recently, still a great lift. At his peak and geared up, was 20 reps possible? IDK...

But 30 reps???

He just has a bad memory,remember he`s 46 years old......gotta cut him some slack!!  ;D

Liar Of Peace

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #810 on: October 05, 2023, 12:54:36 AM »
I mean who cares about the wrist angle, your muscles are still holding the weights and then pressing them upwards, exactly the same muscles and effort used.

Fuck Hanky,Matt could be using the 200 pound dumbells and that asshole would still belittle him and find fault.

CAN YOU SAY JEALOUSY ?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #811 on: October 05, 2023, 01:04:53 AM »

23 minutes in, Kazmaier dumbbell pressing, Hankins will have a heart attack.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #812 on: October 05, 2023, 02:16:51 AM »
LOL  ;D

Haha...it was joswift who pointed out that B. Hank has the same stats as Frank McGrath originally.  ;D

Didn't Brian’s height change from 5'10" to 5'11" at one point?

He originally claimed 5'10":

I haven't lifted upper body in 6 weeks due to injury but today was first pool day so had to check status. 215lbs and 5foot10 not huge not small not shredded not fat but kind of in shape at 43? I can't even tell anymore.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #813 on: October 05, 2023, 02:26:44 AM »
Hahahaha! Similar stats but bhank is clearly the bigger man.

He lies a lot.

I can see why he's annoyed with out of shape people like Walter Sobchak trashing him - B. Hank is in better shape than some of those trashing him.

I would even say - he's probably using gear to get in shape like that. I say that as a compliment.

One thing I did a couple of months ago is mention online that I might a non-surgical procedure called "Coolsculpting", which allegedly evaporates your body fat straight off permanently.

A non-surgical version of liposuction, essentially.

So I asked B. Hank what his thoughts were on it, and he said "I would think improving your diet and training would be better."

Wait...so let me get this straight:
B. Hank can use 2g of total gear per week and load up on Ephedrine, Clenbuterol, T3, Ozempic, LASIX, DNP, and Provasic to get lean, but when I'm told about a medical procedure which freezes and burns off / expels your body fat easy peasy for a few grand, then suddenly "I would think improving your diet and training would be better"?

??? ??? ???

HOW THE FUCK IS LIPOSUCTION, COOLSCULPTING, OR USING PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS ANY DIFFERENT?

So B. Hank can cheat like crazy by using gear year-round, but I can't use a cheat to just zap off my body fat? WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DIFFERENCE? BOTH ARE CHEATS!

But that's the thing about Brian - he has no self-awareness.

So I replied to him "So why use steroids then? Why not "improve your diet and training" instead?"

And he said nothing.

Dick.

Oblivious dick.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #814 on: October 05, 2023, 02:29:53 AM »

You're stronger than

But 30 reps???

Great post, Gym Rats.

I could believe B. Hank got 225x20 before. Or at least 225x18 or thereabouts.

30 = HELL NO.

So he could get the same as the current Ontario's Strongest Man did in 2012, which giving up 85-lb of body weight to him?

Bullshit.

Whatever B. Hank can for 225 RIGHT NOW, I can get for 10 more reps than that. I'm certain of that.

Even if I'm only at 225x22 right now - give me four weeks training it to get that to 25+.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #815 on: October 05, 2023, 02:31:21 AM »

Thanks, hench.
That's my position as well.

As long as I go low enough.

To my eye, those reps meet my definition of good depth.

Most people don't to lower than that.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #816 on: October 05, 2023, 02:31:35 AM »
I'm glad you told 38 returns that you fight dirty, and also told me that when we IM'd one another.

Ok, whatever respect I had for Bhanks I have completely and irretrievably lost. These are the words of an absolute psychopath. Someone like this should be lifetime banned from this forum and that is a fact. Seriously, what the hell?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #817 on: October 05, 2023, 02:33:53 AM »
Fuck Hanky,Matt could be using the 200 pound dumbells and that asshole would still belittle him and find fault.

CAN YOU SAY JEALOUSY ?

Thanks wes!

You know, I'd have to drive across town to get to dumbbells over the 120's, but maybe I just to show him up.

I think I should be good for the 120's for 12 with, completely crisp form now, so maybe I'll do that.

I think I'll do 315 again next week after I hit my 335, and shake my leg like crazy and post the video here.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #818 on: October 05, 2023, 02:36:32 AM »
Haha...it was joswift who pointed out that B. Hank has the same stats as Frank McGrath originally.  ;D

Didn't Brian’s height change from 5'10" to 5'11" at one point?

He originally claimed 5'10":

His height and weight changes on a whim.

In essence, he`s full of shit.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #819 on: October 05, 2023, 02:58:51 AM »
His height and weight changes on a whim.

In essence, he`s full of shit.

So he went from 5'10" to 5'11", and was 238-lb at one point, but is 209-lb now that I'm calling him out on a strength challenge, and people are pointing out to him my P4P strength is higher than his, and now claiming to be lighter is an advantage?

I asked if there is a psychological name for B. Hank's behaviour, and illuminati said it just boiled down to B. Hank being a fool.

But I really think there is a way to explain some of his tendencies. It's like for me - I'm autistic. It explains a lot.

B. Hank is probably a few things. He's arrogant, but I thknk he feels the need to diminish others.

I'm sure a few terms explain this.

He's also not self-aware at all, it seems.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #820 on: October 05, 2023, 03:05:19 AM »
Not at all self aware but talking about slashing people and sticking your dick down their girlfriends throats, this is evil talking.

If people here really cared about making this demon feel bad they would completely ignore him, do not respond to anything he posts, go on with life as if he did not even exist. This would inflict maximum damage. But all people do is feed him day and night and he loves it.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #821 on: October 05, 2023, 03:06:46 AM »

That wasn’t a real conversation between you two,was it?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #822 on: October 05, 2023, 03:42:35 AM »
Matt are you planning to increase your daily calories to win this contest?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #823 on: October 05, 2023, 04:11:16 AM »
Not at all self aware but talking about slashing people and sticking your dick down their girlfriends throats, this is evil talking.

If people here really cared about making this demon feel bad they would completely ignore him, do not respond to anything he posts, go on with life as if he did not even exist. This would inflict maximum damage. But all people do is feed him day and night and he loves it.
That wasn`t really him Ro,it was copy and pasted from elsewhere with Hankys name replacing another person..........it was originally from Derek Anthony.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #824 on: October 05, 2023, 04:27:11 AM »

Ro no disrespect but calling bhanks a ‘demon’ is making me LOL big time this morning  ;D