Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203255 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1100 on: October 09, 2023, 06:34:07 AM »
It doesn't matter to me either way because Matt weighs 205lbs. He self-reported at 206lbs recently and he certainly hasn't gotten any leaner. I just weighed in at 210.6lbs we are the same weight class. He wants to measure the weights lol let him stand on the scale he isn't no godamn 170lbs. I stood on the scale you can see what I weigh. I have no issue doing the same when I post my lifts. However, if you weigh 150lbs that is your fault not mine. We are all grown men here.

And I took the initiative and made the list I can dictate whatever rules I want

Dude you are like a 14 year old kid on the inside.

If I could help you somehow  believe me I would, because this is pathetic.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1101 on: October 09, 2023, 06:38:27 AM »
In Powerlifting it matters. (Wilks, etc)...

https://veganliftz.com/our-wilks-calculator/

Here on GetBig, it (bodyweight) should not... Unless you agree on rules at the beginning. Matt has to agree, Brian cant dictate how things should go..
Although he is the contest promotoer here  :D
Its not Brian you muppet

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1102 on: October 09, 2023, 06:40:43 AM »
Its not Brian you muppet

Who you calling muppet ya kvnt?  :)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1103 on: October 09, 2023, 06:43:48 AM »
Who you calling muppet ya kvnt?  :)

I have no idea why anyone is responding to what now may as well be a bot

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1104 on: October 09, 2023, 06:54:18 AM »
everyone back to responding to a fake account again.
Great, stupid is as stupid does

Yeah it is clearly not him this AM and I think the pic and video are old previoulsy posted stuff?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1105 on: October 09, 2023, 06:57:08 AM »
Lol. I'm loving this new version of MattCock

Huge lifts. huge ego, huge balls!

MattCuck is now MattKang

Lol!

I actually just got a kitten almost exactly a year ago.

What I read [could be a myth, like the No Fap = strength claim] is that the toxoplasmosis in cat feces actually causes people to take more risks.

I'd actually attribute it more to being almost 42 now, and having relatively little time to see how strong I potentially could have been at a slightly higher body weight. I was always excessively cautious, and at some point recently I just realized - I didn't have to be.

Then you had board retards like Walter Sobchak talking like my 510 deadlift at 170 was the max I was capable of. HAHAHAHA. Just imagine if I had committed to a serious bulk at THAT time...I'm certain I would have been 200 deadlifting 550+.

But the good news is - there's still time. I genuinely don't think a 550 DL is that unrealistic. I'll get 500 next time, and even if I add 5-lb weekly until the new year, I'll be around there.

I feel pretty confident I'll be around that range, anyway.

My being light and small was 100% intentional on my part. It was never an accident. And if for some reason being over 200 causes me any type of health issues, I will absolutely pull back or cancel completely.

But I see no reason for that, and with a weight limit off the table, I am absolutely confident in beating B. Hank.

Thanks Flexacon.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1106 on: October 09, 2023, 07:01:09 AM »
Hankins was never any good at trolling, the last few months has been next level

Here let me show you
I just don't feel the need to push anything when I can not train heavy or eat. Usually I do not go this long but with the surgery I was out for a while. I would say another 30 days at most. Once I am back to training heavy and eating more I will probably start back up my labs are expired so I have to get new labs first. I feel good but I am also not training full blast either or eating a ton I usually do feel better at a lighter weight holding less fluid just have a little more energy.

always claimed legit doc provided TRT, legit TRT labs dont expire
So now people will have to comment about this so he can then spend 4 pages about how his TRT is legit, he will start again with the 500mgs and people will then start responding again

Every post he makes now leaves something hanging for people to pick up on

If you want to play go ahead

I also noticed he changed his avatar line to "Trainer of Champions" which I jokingly suggested a couple of days ago after Matt crushed him.  This is not something Bhanks would ever do as he is a narcissist who would not be able to acknowledge Matt C like that

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1107 on: October 09, 2023, 07:04:19 AM »
It’s not a bodyweight contest but yeah I weighed 210lbs this morning just now

I like how I look and feel at this weight pic from last night at 212lbs video this am at 210 since morning bodyweight is the getbig standard

I couldn’t train heavy due to the hernia and felt kind of sloppy so I leaned out a little bit

I am also not eating as much as it creates painful pressure and I am not on TRT right now and haven’t been since pre surgery

You are over 200lbs

Firstly, you are complimenting me - so thank you.

Secondly, yes, I am holding steady at around 202-203 now.

I can push this weight up both naturally and with gear, but my body seems to have settled nicely at 203/5'9".

It is 30 extra LB's - yes, in some ways it is harder [clothes don't fit the same, and I may run out of breath a wee bit faster in some ways], but overall, it's OK.

The heaviest I have ever been was 212.6-lb. That was a drug-free soft/fat weight. In 2018.

While I'm not opposed to MAYBE going to that weight again...let's just say, it's not in my day planner.

I don't have a day planner, so it makes sense that it wouldn't be in it. But let's just say: it's my intention to be around the 200-lb mark for this contest.

If I drop to 197, and find my strength is still fine [should be], I may gradually drop down to weigh in at 190.

I'm OK giving you a 30-lb weight advantage here. I'll still beat you. I'd bet money on that. Heck, I'd even be willing to say 50-lb, but I'm not as certain to place a monetary wager there. But 30-lb - absolutely.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1108 on: October 09, 2023, 07:58:42 AM »

I can push this weight up both naturally and with gear, but my body seems to have settled nicely at 203/5'9".

It is 30 extra LB's - yes, in some ways it is harder [clothes don't fit the same, and I may run out of breath a wee bit faster in some ways], but overall, it's OK.

The heaviest I have ever been was 212.6-lb. That was a drug-free soft/fat weight. In 2018.

While I'm not opposed to MAYBE going to that weight again...let's just say, it's not in my day planner.

I don't have a day planner, so it makes sense that it wouldn't be in it. But let's just say: it's my intention to be around the 200-lb mark for this contest.

If I drop to 197, and find my strength is still fine [should be], I may gradually drop down to weigh in at 190.

I'm OK giving you a 30-lb weight advantage here. I'll still beat you. I'd bet money on that. Heck, I'd even be willing to say 50-lb, but I'm not as certain to place a monetary wager there. But 30-lb - absolutely.

MATT ITS NOT FUCKING BRIAN ANYMORE YOU FUCKING DUMB TWAT

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1109 on: October 09, 2023, 08:28:24 AM »
MATT ITS NOT FUCKING BRIAN ANYMORE YOU FUCKING DUMB TWAT

I consider you to be a credible member here, Jeff.

No question about that.

Your credibility has never been in dispute.

But sharing a real name account? Seems odd, no?

Also, I still think he deserves humbling...for past posts.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1110 on: October 09, 2023, 08:39:00 AM »

Is that pumpsters hand ?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1111 on: October 09, 2023, 08:48:34 AM »
Well let me just say this............both Fallsview and Hanky can eat a big bag of black dicks for all I care,and they have probably shared at least a few bags this morning,just so they don`t go catabolic..

Two dickheaded assholes....great fucking team......both despised fucking losers!  LOL  ;D

You couldn`t make this shit up.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1112 on: October 09, 2023, 08:49:08 AM »
I consider you to be a credible member here, Jeff.

No question about that.

Your credibility has never been in dispute.

But sharing a real name account? Seems odd, no?

Also, I still think he deserves humbling...for past posts.

MATT
Fallsview has been posting on the account
The bench press challege thread that got moved to the positive section was so far beyond Brians mental gymnastics it was clearly not him

He would never set himself up in a competition that he had no chance of winning
his NPD simply wouldnt allow that to happen

If you cant grasp this then you are dumber that he is

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1113 on: October 09, 2023, 09:14:32 AM »

Dude you just said you are 203lbs I just weighed in at 210lbs today that is 7lbs difference how the fuck do you figure you are you giving me a 30lbs weight advantage?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1114 on: October 09, 2023, 09:20:03 AM »
I have no idea why anyone is responding to what now may as well be a bot

lol let it go then.  Obviously the people responding enjoy whatever the interaction is. Whoever is running the account is in full troll mode; the “op” quit yesterday”.

Just ignore all of it.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1115 on: October 09, 2023, 09:29:11 AM »
Ask Ballspew questions only BotHanky could answer and see him sputter.

Where was lunch when driving to Charlotte Pro?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1116 on: October 09, 2023, 09:31:00 AM »
MATT
Fallsview has been posting on the account
The bench press challege thread that got moved to the positive section was so far beyond Brians mental gymnastics it was clearly not him

He would never set himself up in a competition that he had no chance of winning
his NPD simply wouldnt allow that to happen

If you cant grasp this then you are dumber that he is

Regarding cognitive capacity - that's a strong point in favour of it not being Hank.

If it can be shown that the level of IQ needed to make the bench challenge posts were higher than Hank's norm, then - fair enough.

Regarding the original challenge - to ME, B. Hank never stood a chance. I had NO doubts.

But I think HE felt he had one. If he is still following now, I think he knows better.

I myself will be strength-training for the next ~8 months. So I'll be doing this regardless of the official challenge.

I still think Hank needs to be humbled.

But if the consensus is to stop posting in this thread...then I'll stop.

I have thus far beaten Hank on all three main lifts - so unless he plans to bench 335 and squat 380, I'm good. Also, you can make that 345, because I'll be benching 340 on Wednesday night. Then two weeks off singles, and I'll attempt 350 in two weeks.

So unless he plans to hit 335/380/480, this matter is closed anyway.

I just felt I'm in a better position than others to outdo Hankins because lifts can be objectively measured. I felt this was a good venture not just for me - but for Getbig.

But if the consensus is to stop posting in this thread, that's cool with me.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1117 on: October 09, 2023, 09:32:14 AM »
Dude you just said you are 203lbs I just weighed in at 210lbs today that is 7lbs difference how the fuck do you figure you are you giving me a 30lbs weight advantage?

Hankins, please confirm you are Hankins on video. Weight checks are one thing, but we are missing a discussion of your contest. Any good promotor would be cutting drops right now.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1118 on: October 09, 2023, 09:40:00 AM »
Which are Ballspew and which are BotHanky?  He’s posted a great many photo posts and updates since the SCN debacle and also the surgery. But far fewer misspells, grammar mistakes, autocorrect errors and ducking (he still ducks questions about having a job or sharing his account)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1119 on: October 09, 2023, 09:42:34 AM »
Regarding cognitive capacity - that's a strong point in favour of it not being Hank.

If it can be shown that the level of IQ needed to make the bench challenge posts were higher than Hank's norm, then - fair enough.

Regarding the original challenge - to ME, B. Hank never stood a chance. I had NO doubts.

But I think HE felt he had one. If he is still following now, I think he knows better.

I myself will be strength-training for the next ~8 months. So I'll be doing this regardless of the official challenge.

I still think Hank needs to be humbled.

But if the consensus is to stop posting in this thread...then I'll stop.

I have thus far beaten Hank on all three main lifts - so unless he plans to bench 335 and squat 380, I'm good. Also, you can make that 345, because I'll be benching 340 on Wednesday night. Then two weeks off singles, and I'll attempt 350 in two weeks.

So unless he plans to hit 335/380/480, this matter is closed anyway.

I just felt I'm in a better position than others to outdo Hankins because lifts can be objectively measured. I felt this was a good venture not just for me - but for Getbig.

But if the consensus is to stop posting in this thread, that's cool with me.

You just subtracted 203lbs from 210lbs and came up with 30lbs yet now you want to question my cognitive capacity?

So the contest is now over before it has even started? What happened to the end of the year? You know I am not even lifting heavy low reps post surgery yet. So the entire single rep contest took place while I was doing 20 rep rehab work?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1120 on: October 09, 2023, 09:46:02 AM »

I love how you're suddenly dropping into the 200's, yet have been as high as 238:

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=673674.0

Your height is also subject to change:

5foot10 .

Then that went to 5'11".

But in any case, now you're conveniently lighter.  ::)

I'm just saying, if you want a 30-lb weight advantage, that's fine. I'd be willing to drop to maybe 190 or something.

I intended to stay at basically ~200, but I don't see a 550 pull at 190 being out of the question, when I've gotten 510 @170.

I'm certain whatever I get at 190 will be way over what you can get at 220.

Or if weight isn't a consideration - even better. I can stick around 2-bills, and hit my marks with a lot more ease.

The True Adonis once said that adding 20-lb - even 20-lb of body fat - makes a big difference.

I agree.

Doing these lifts at 200 just isn't the same [in a good way]. Even being older now...I feel like I still have a bit more in the tank.

My preference is to not lift all out anyway...for reasons [I don't want to be a mess of injuries and surgeries like you].

I'll put it this way:
Whatever I bench, you can basically add 10-lb or more to know what I can really do. I can feel that, and I prefer that. No need to pull a muscle for the first time at my age. I'd rather leave a tiny bit in the tank.

And if this isn't Brian - I want you to tell that fuck personally: the challenge is still on.

375-lb squat - more or less to parallel [but I'll be sure to bury my final submission of 405+ when all is said and done]. Swipe left:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyKnPlsuaHv/

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1121 on: October 09, 2023, 09:55:29 AM »
I love how you're suddenly dropping into the 200's, yet have been as high as 238:

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=673674.0

Your height is also subject to change:

Then that went to 5'11".

But in any case, now you're conveniently lighter.  ::)

I'm just saying, if you want a 30-lb weight advantage, that's fine. I'd be willing to drop to maybe 190 or something.

I intended to stay at basically ~200, but I don't see a 550 pull at 190 being out of the question, when I've gotten 510 @170.

I'm certain whatever I get at 190 will be way over what you can get at 220.

Or if weight isn't a consideration - even better. I can stick around 2-bills, and hit my marks with a lot more ease.

The True Adonis once said that adding 20-lb - even 20-lb of body fat - makes a big difference.

I agree.

Doing these lifts at 200 just isn't the same [in a good way]. Even being older now...I feel like I still have a bit more in the tank.

My preference is to not lift all out anyway...for reasons [I don't want to be a mess of injuries and surgeries].

I'll put it this way:
Whatever I bench, you can basically add 10-lb or more. I can feel that, and I prefer that. No need to pull a muscle for the first time at my age. I'd rather leave a tiny bit in the tank.

And if this isn't Brian - I want you to tell that fuck personally, the challenge is still on.

375-lb squat - more or less to parallel [but I'll be sure to bury my final submission of 405+ when all is said and done]:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyKnPlsuaHv/

As explained previously I leaned out while recovering from hernia surgery as I didn't want to eat too much with a mesh implant in my abdomen not that complicated. I stood on the scale on video you can see I have leaned out not sure what else to tell you.

Additionally for fuck sake I am just over 510.5 you can call me 510 or 511 it doesn't matter to me either way.

I don't care what you weigh I am merely pointing out we are the same weight class. I am not 30lbs heavier than you and this is not a weigh in challenge. You don't get any extra credit for claiming you are 170lbs especially when you are over 200lbs. You also don't get credit for what you are going to lift next week or in two weeks or in a reduced gravitational environment on pluto or 10lbs plus what you lift or after you plan to drop 20lbs this is not theoretical lifting. You get credit for 330lbs the amount you actually lifted here on Earth. I am happy to give you credit for it at the bodyweight you weighed when lifted. Do I think I can beat that by year end? Yes I do so keep grinding.

I also like how I feel and look at this weight I have no intention of ballooning back up to 230lbs. I intend to continue to lean out further. I have competed at 220lbs a lot but I have also competed at 198lbs I feel and I think I look my best around 210lbs. The longer I stay light the leaner I am going to get.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1122 on: October 09, 2023, 09:59:08 AM »
lol let it go then.  Obviously the people responding enjoy whatever the interaction is. Whoever is running the account is in full troll mode; the “op” quit yesterday”.

Just ignore all of it.

Dave, if I recall correctly, it was you who corrected B. Hank about Planet Fitness offering customers unlimited free pizza on Tuesday night or something.

He said if they do that, he could eat a full large to himself.

First off, who the fuck would assume any gym would offer that much pizza for free? It makes no economic sense.

Secondly, who the fuck who is concerned about looking good [i.e., B. Hank's primary focus being bodybuilding] would just nonchalantly eat a full pizza or more JUST because it's free?

Compare that to joswift for instance. I'd bet money he wouldn't be stuffing his face full of pizza just because it's "free".

I also said that I wad concerned about water intake on my Anadrol cycle, and B. Hank basically said - as long as I'm not peeing dark yellow, not to worry about.

Uhh...what?  ??? Yeah, no. Fucking of course I'm worried about water intake when taking hepatotoxic steroids.

Why WOULDN'T I be? WHO wouldn't be?

Well...B. Hank, that's who.

All credit to him for training hard, seemingly [his nonstop injuries and surgeries suggest this], but that guy must have the most shit diet possible.

Something that totally separates him from joswift in bodybuilding commitment terms. wes too. Neither would disregard diet so brazenly.

I'm allowed to...my primary goal was P4P strength after all.  ;D

[Something else B. Hank doesn't get - some of us have different goals than him...and that's OKAY]

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1123 on: October 09, 2023, 10:02:30 AM »
Dave, if I recall correctly, it was you who corrected B. Hank about Planet Fitness offering customers unlimited free pizza on Tuesday night or something.

He said if they do that, he could eat a full large to himself.

First off, who the fuck would assume anyone would offer that much pizza for free? It makes no economic sense.

Secondly, who the fuck who is concerned about looking good [i.e., B. Hank's primary focus being bodybuilding] would just nonchalantly eat a full pizza or more JUST because it's free.

Compare that to joswift for instance. I'd bet money he wouldn't be stuffing his face full of pizza just because it's "free".

I also said that I wad concerned about water intake on my Anadrol cycle, and B. Hank basically said - as long as I'm not peeing dark yellow, not to worry about.

Uhh...what?  ??? Yeah, no. Fucking of course I'm worried about water intake when taking hepatotoxic steroids.

Why WOULDN'T I be? WHO wouldn't be?

Well...B. Hank, that's who.

All credit to him for training hard, seemingly [his nonstop injuries and surgeries suggest this], but that guy must have the most shit diet possible.

Something that totally separates him from joswift in bodybuilding commitment terms. wes too. Neither would disregard diet so brazenly.

I'm allowed to...my primary goal was P4P strength after all.  ;D

[Something else B. Hank doesn't get - some of us have different goals than him...and that's OKAY]
\\

Proof is in the pudding if you want to talk about someone else diet you should probably get below 15% bodyfat first. You have tits and are fat meanwhile I am closer to 10% and have abs while being about the same bodyweight. You are the one who needs help with their diet not me

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1124 on: October 09, 2023, 10:10:43 AM »
\\

Proof is in the pudding if you want to talk about someone else diet you should probably get below 15% bodyfat first. You have tits and are fat meanwhile I am closer to 10% and have abs while being about the same bodyweight. You are the one who needs help with their diet not me

and who are you?

Post a photo saying with a piece of paper saying "Hi Big Ro".