Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202968 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1125 on: October 09, 2023, 10:20:54 AM »
As explained previously I leaned out while recovering from hernia surgery as I didn't want to eat too much with a mesh implant in my abdomen not that complicated. I stood on the scale on video you can see I have leaned out not sure what else to tell you.

Additionally for fuck sake I am just over 510.5 you can call me 510 or 511 it doesn't matter to me either way.

I don't care what you weigh I am merely pointing out we are the same weight class. I am not 30lbs heavier than you and this is not a weigh in challenge. You don't get any extra credit for claiming you are 170lbs especially when you are over 200lbs. You also don't get credit for what you are going to lift next week or in two weeks or in a reduced gravitational environment on pluto or 10lbs plus what you lift or after you plan to drop 20lbs this is not theoretical lifting. You get credit for 330lbs the amount you actually lifted here on Earth. I am happy to give you credit for it at the bodyweight you weighed when lifted. Do I think I can beat that by year end? Yes I do so keep grinding.

I also like how I feel and look at this weight I have no intention of ballooning back up to 230lbs. I intend to continue to lean out further. I have competed at 220lbs a lot but I have also competed at 198lbs I feel and I think I look my best around 210lbs. The longer I stay light the leaner I am going to get.

I'm offering you a 30-lb weight advantage over whatever I am. I am happy to weigh myself on both an electronic scale and a medical scale on video on one continuously recording video.

That's something you will never get from board liars/ lying sacks of shit Walter Sobchak or JustPlaneJane. But don't worry - several other board members who haven't verified shit can promise you that German American female Getbigger JustPlaneJane has ran the 100m in 11.11s, ignoring the fact that fewer than 50 ethnically German women have ever ran that fast in HUMAN HISTORY! Lmao.

God, there are some lying sacks of shit on here. I'd love to get Walter Sobchak to enter some strength videos for all the shit he has talked about me, but he knows I would beat him badly, and would be ran off the board like Squadfather was, who was exposed as a 5'11" / 325-lb fat fuck who lives in a trailer.

I believe in putting my money where my mouth is.

And if this is B. Hank still posting [I agree with BB - you should confirm this on video], one thing I respect about you is that you post your photos and videos here.

But hey - if you don't care to take the 30-lb weight advantage I'm offering you, that's fine with me. That only helps me, and can allow me to hold back ever so slightly.

I'd rather bench 340 on Wednesday [I'll get it], even though I'm confident I should be capable of a hard 345-355 by then.

My spotter / training partner said he felt I had a hard 345 in me on Friday night from his eye.

But being ~200, I can press 345 with a lot more ease than when I got that at 183. It takes some pressure off, so I'm fine with you make this an open body weight contest. I intend to stay at ~200, but there is a small chance I push my weight up to 205-210 [I have a lot of time to cut before summer anyway].

Just keep something in mind:
I've benched 340 @170 and deadlifted 510 @170.

That's why I'm confident.

Yes, age is a thing and Father Time will get us all...but I'm really not feeling my age in the gym.

So I still say that at 200, I really don't see a 350-370 bench being hard, nor a deadlift closing in on 550. I mean, that's 30 POUNDS more body weight.

If I don't deadlift AT LEAST 530, I should be disappointed in myself. But like I said, the goal is 550 @200 by January 1st.

After your public humiliation is finalized, can you please stop being such a dick, and diminishing everyone's achievements? When I post a video of me overhead pressing the 110-lb dumbbells when I get there, how about just say "That could be an inch or two lower for my tastes", rather than "You could go a foot lower", or "Stop doing half reps."

Seriously, shut it with comments like that. That's the reason some people are upset with you. You just have to diminish or disregard everything that anyone else does.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1126 on: October 09, 2023, 10:21:56 AM »
I'm offering you a 30-lb weight advantage over whatever I am. I am happy to weigh myself on both an electronic scale and a medical scale on video on one continuously recording video.

That's something you will never get from board liars/ lying sacks of shit Walter Sobchak or JustPlaneJane. But don't worry - several other board members who haven't verified shit can promise you that German American female Getbigger JustPlaneJane has ran the 100m in 11.11s, ignoring the fact that fewer than 50 ethnically German women have ever ran that fast in HUMAN HISTORY! Lmao.

God, there are some lying sacks of shit on here. I'd love to get Walter Sobchak to enter some strength videos for all the shit he has talked about me, but he knows I would beat him badly, and would be ran off the board like Squadfather was, who was exposed as a 5'11" / 325-lb fat fuck who lives in a trailer.

And if this is B. Hank still posting [I agree with BB - you should confirm this on video], one thing I respect about you is that you post your photos and videos here.

But hey - if you don't care to take the 30-lb weight advantage I'm offering you, that's fine with me. That only helps me, and can allow me to hold back ever so slightly.

I'd rather bench 340 on Wednesday [I'll get it], even though I'm confident I should be capable of a hard 345-355 by then.

My spotter / training partner said he felt I had a hard 345 in me on Friday night from his eye.

But being ~200, I can press 345 with a lot more ease than when I got that at 183. It takes some pressure off, so I'm fine with you make this an open body weight contest. I intend to stay at ~200, but there is a small chance I push my weight up to 205-210 [I have a lot of time to cut before summer anyway].

Yes, age is a thing and Father Time will get us all...but I'm really not feeling my age in the gym.

So I still say that at 200, I really don't see a 350-370 bench being hard, nor a deadlift closing in on 550. I mean, that's 30 POUNDS more body weight.

If I don't deadlift AT LEAST 530, I should be disappointed in myself. But like I said, the goal is 550 @200 by January 1st.

After your public humiliation is finalized, can you please stop being such a dick, and diminishing everyone's achievements? When I post a video of me overhead pressing the 110-lb dumbbells when I get there, how about just say "That could be an inch or two lower for my tastes", rather than "You could go a foot lower", or "Stop doing half reps."

Seriously, shut it with comments like that. That's the reason some people are upset with you. You just have to diminish or disregard everything that anyone else does.

Kick his ass, Matt!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1127 on: October 09, 2023, 10:22:12 AM »
MattC is slaying the tiny-tits left and right lately.

Great classic Expos t-shirt as well

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1128 on: October 09, 2023, 10:26:01 AM »
Shouldn’t BotHank have today off as Indigenous Peoples/Columbu Day federal holiday?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1129 on: October 09, 2023, 10:26:35 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1130 on: October 09, 2023, 10:30:02 AM »
Kick his ass, Matt!

Thank you, The Scott!

I'm doing this for myself, and also for Getbig. I haven't followed everyone's squabbles with B. Hank, but I had nothing but supportive things to say about him for literally over two years, until he felt the need to diminish some of my better efforts / prouder gym achievements. Then my support stopped, and the recent trigger was a post where wes had mentioned that I'm stronger than B. Hank, and rather than B. Hank replying "Actually, currently, I'm a bit ahead of Matt", or [bonus points for adding] " Matt's been training bodybuilding-style lately, so he's lost some strength, and as of now, I am stronger than him", he just HAD to say how he was stronger than me, making no mention of the fact that I HAVEN'T BEEN TRAINING FOR STRENGTH FOR OVER A YEAR.  ::)

Remember: I'm only 41 days back to strength training [six weeks]. OF COURSE it stands to reason that I will get stronger.

And I likely will until the new year.

So before that plateau hits, I'm going to really put forth the time and effort into hitting a bench/squat/deadlift of 350/450/550.

I have a narrow window before I plateau, and - being almost 42 now - I have limited time before age is a factor.

I'm not feeling it yet though, so I want to take advantage and get as strong as I can at ~200 before age hits me.

Thanks, The Scott! And watch this space!

You are a foot too high

Fuck you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1131 on: October 09, 2023, 10:30:07 AM »

You could offer a 100lb weight advantage doesn't change the fact we are still going to be in the same weight class 5lbs apart

Maybe you should successfully press the 100s first because you haven't yet. You also don't get credit for what your partner thinks you can lift remember this is the same lifting partner spotter who didn't think you could get 325 a week ago now he is the expert on your strength? Just because you don't think 350-380lbs is going to be hard doesn't mean it isn't maybe you should do it first before declaring it easy?

It has always been an open weight challenge. Go develop some DDD cups if you think it will help but if you don't think I am going to sneak on at 11:59 12/31/23 and press 1lb more than you then you are daft. 330lbs isn't going to cut it you will need to lift more than that.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1132 on: October 09, 2023, 10:31:28 AM »
fixed

How much would Fallsview take for access also?  I’m sure many would consider chipping in so we could all post as Hanky.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1133 on: October 09, 2023, 10:34:23 AM »
You could offer a 100lb weight advantage doesn't change the fact we are still going to be in the same weight class 5lbs apart

Maybe you should successfully press the 100s first because you haven't yet. You also don't get credit for what your partner thinks you can lift remember this is the same lifting partner spotter who didn't think you could get 325 a week ago now he is the expert on your strength? Just because you don't think 350-380lbs is going to be hard doesn't mean it isn't maybe you should do it first before declaring it easy?

It has always been an open weight challenge by all means go develop some DDD cups if you think it will help but if you don't think I am going to sneak on at 11:59 12/31/23 and press 1lb more than you then you are daft 330lbs isn't going to cut it you will need to lift more than that.

paragraphs anyone?

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1134 on: October 09, 2023, 10:40:03 AM »
A combination of Winstrol and toxoplasmosis from his cat's shit seem to have temporarily turned Matt into a turbo-chad on a mission to throw hands with absolutely everyone. He's even swinging haymakers at Ron. I guess the final straw was Hankins threatening to stick his 9-inch cock down the throat of his loving ex-girlfriend, who happens to be f***ing hot. It's madness on Getbig just now.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1135 on: October 09, 2023, 10:40:59 AM »
A combination of Winstrol and toxoplasmosis from his cat's shit seem to have temporarily turned Matt into a turbo-chad on a mission to throw hands with absolutely everyone. He's even swinging haymakers at Ron. I guess the final straw was Hankins threatening to stick his 9-inch cock down the throat of his loving ex-girlfriend, who happens to be f***ing hot. It's madness on Getbig just now.
was that the drugged one propped up in the chair?

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1136 on: October 09, 2023, 10:42:01 AM »
was that the drugged one propped up in the chair?

I genuinely think it is, although he won't admit it, lol.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1137 on: October 09, 2023, 10:43:18 AM »
paragraphs anyone?
Yup......a new thing he just discovered within a week or so.....being a Mensa member you would think he would have always used paragrap..personally,I`ve used them since second grade.

Congrats on learning something new whatever the fuck your name is.  LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1138 on: October 09, 2023, 10:57:39 AM »
Yup......a new thing he just discovered within a week or so.....being a Mensa member you would think he would have always used paragraphs.....personall y,I`ve used them since second grade.

Congrats on learning something new whatever the fuck your name is.  LOL  ;D

185LBS Wes let's go!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1139 on: October 09, 2023, 10:58:29 AM »
paragraphs anyone?

225lbs Jeff let's stop yapping and hit it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1140 on: October 09, 2023, 10:59:28 AM »

225lbs Phantom lets fucking go!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1141 on: October 09, 2023, 10:59:40 AM »
I'm doing this for myself, and also for Getbig.

Getbig politely declines representation from someone who actually sent sperm videos to a bisexual older man.
Y

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1142 on: October 09, 2023, 10:59:56 AM »
Some 40 times for some well known NFL running backs:

Frank Gore 4.58
Marshawn Lynch 4.46
LeSean McCoy 4.45
Adrian Peterson 4.40
Barry Sanders 4.37
Emmitt Smith 4.53
LaDanian Tomlinson 4.46

Some current guys:

Ezekiel Elliott 4.48
Breece Hall 4.39
Derrick Henry 4.54
Christian McCaffrey 4.49
Deuce Vaughn 4.40
Kenny Walker 4.38

Tyreek Hill (4.29) I think is generally considered the fastest guy in the NFL currently, he would edge out JPJ.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1143 on: October 09, 2023, 11:00:54 AM »
How much would Fallsview take for access also?  I’m sure many would consider chipping in so we could all post as Hanky.

I have you at 225lbs. I think that is fair you don't need to be me be happy be you be a better you be a fitter stronger you. Crush 225lbs

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1144 on: October 09, 2023, 11:04:55 AM »
you don't need to be me
Your`e not even you!!!  LOL  ;D

I`m out.......crush him/them Matt.  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1145 on: October 09, 2023, 11:06:12 AM »
Getbig politely declines representation from someone who actually sent sperm videos to a bisexual older man.

GrapeApe we have adjusted your challenge numnber as we have developed more sophisticated means of determining 2023 strength challenges. As such based on your 2006 posting we have determined a 205lb 2023 challenge is a good goal for you. Good Luck

Gossip & Opinions / Re: Who here has...............
« on: June 16, 2006, 06:26:39 AM »
"I used Shawn Phillips' "How to increase your bench 50lbs in 7 weeks program" and benched 325 for on and 225 x 18 at about 185.

Tried to get back into benching to try it again (now 175), w[b]as just doing 5 x 5 with 250
, and ended up in physical therapy for my shoulder.

Benching can be real tough on the delts.[/b]"

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1146 on: October 09, 2023, 11:10:55 AM »
I notice you are ignoring my request, you are not Bhanks.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1147 on: October 09, 2023, 11:14:42 AM »
I notice you are ignoring my request, you are not Bhanks.

What is wrong BigRo would you like a special challenge? Is being leader not enough I have a challenge number for you if you want it.

415lbs to BigRo on the challenge board. I have given myself one as well so all verified lifters still have challenges to aim for this year.

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=688351.0

GETBIG 2023 Bench Press Leader Challenge Board
1. BigRo 396 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 415)
2. Tatoo 350 Goal
3. Matt 330 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 350)
3. RobcGuns 330 Goal
3. GymRat 330 Goal
3. Soul Crusher 330 Goal
4. Bhank 315 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 330)
4. Wazhazbin 315 Goal
4. Residue 315 Goal
4. IronGrip400 315 Goal
4. Darren Avey Goal
5. NJFlex 275 Goal
5. Krankenstein 275 Goal
5. Pasmith 275 Goal
5. Chaos 275lbs Goal
6. Josh 250 Goal
6. Cephius 250 Goal
6. 38 Returns 250 Goal
7. Raymondo 225 Goal
7. PhantomSpunker 225 Goal
7. Marvin Martian 225 Goal
7. Dave D 225 Goal
7. JoSwift 225 Goal
7. Hulkatron 225 Goal
7. Illuminati 225 Goal
7. Walter 225 Goal
7. Webster 225 Goal
7. Never1ashow 225 Goal
8.GrapeApe 205 Goal
9. IronNat 195 Goal
9. Shizzo 195 Goal
10. Oldtimer1 185 Goal
10. Wes 185 Goal
11. JPJ 165 Goal (Special Challenge Prove you are not a man)
12. Could be You

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1148 on: October 09, 2023, 11:22:54 AM »
What is wrong BigRo would you like a special challenge? Is being leader not enough I have a challenge number for you if you want it.

415lbs to BigRo on the challenge board. I have given myself one as well so all verified lifters still have challenges to aim for this year.

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=688351.0

2. Tatoo 350 Goal
3. RobcGuns 330 Goal
3. GymRat 330 Goal
3. Soul Crusher 330 Goal
4. Wazhazbin 315 Goal
4. Residue 315 Goal
4. IronGrip400 315 Goal
4. Darren Avey Goal
5. NJFlex 275 Goal
5. Krankenstein 275 Goal
5. Pasmith 275 Goal
5. Chaos 275lbs Goal
6. Josh 250 Goal
6. Cephius 250 Goal
6. 38 Returns 250 Goal
7. Raymondo 225 Goal
7. PhantomSpunker 225 Goal
7. Marvin Martian 225 Goal
7. Dave D 225 Goal
7. JoSwift 225 Goal
7. Hulkatron 225 Goal
7. Illuminati 225 Goal
7. Walter 225 Goal
7. Webster 225 Goal
7. Never1ashow 225 Goal
8.GrapeApe 205 Goal
9. IronNat 195 Goal
9. Shizzo 195 Goal
10. Oldtimer1 185 Goal
10. Wes 185 Goal
11. JPJ 165 Goal
12. Could be You

I love being in 7th with all those others!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1149 on: October 09, 2023, 11:37:15 AM »
I love being in 7th with all those others!

You are not in 7th you were simply on the 7th tier challenge we have investigated further and come up with a more accurate challenge number for you

It appears you claimed to be in your 50s in 2014 which means you are in your 60s now we have updated your challenge number to 195lbs you are a tier 9 challenge now

2. Tatoo 350 Goal
3. RobcGuns 330 Goal
3. GymRat 330 Goal
3. Soul Crusher 330 Goal
4. Wazhazbin 315 Goal
4. Residue 315 Goal
4. IronGrip400 315 Goal
4. Darren Avey Goal
5. NJFlex 275 Goal
5. Krankenstein 275 Goal
5. Pasmith 275 Goal
5. Chaos 275lbs Goal
6. Josh 250 Goal
6. Cephius 250 Goal
6. 38 Returns 250 Goal
7. Raymondo 225 Goal