Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201242 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1175 on: October 09, 2023, 02:19:18 PM »
If it is him hes mentally ill

He must know it isnt hankins at this point yet hes still churning out page after page of responses

Hankin is still active on Instagram.

Presumably he's at least following the board still, or has veto authority over what is posted on the B. Hank account.

And either way, B. Hank has the ability to beat me in this contest, right? He has 12 weeks, after all. And if he doesn't do that, he will still need to accept that I beat him, because there's no way he doesn't know about this challenge from our Instagram exchanges.

And I'll still be training for strength for at least the next five months.

So either way...I think this challenge is worthwhile. It can still work as a mechanism to shut his trap.

Heck, the B. Hank account just about closed down yesterday because or this.  ;D

So I'd say the challenge is working effectively.  :)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1176 on: October 09, 2023, 02:20:29 PM »

Presumably he's at least following the board still, or has veto authority over what is posted on the B. Hank account.

And either way, B. Hank has the ability to beat me in this contest, right? He has 12 weeks, after all. And if he doesn't do that, he will still need to accept that I beat him, because there's no way he doesn't know about this challenge from our Instagram exchanges.

So either way...I think this challenge is worthwhile. It can still work as a mechanism to shut his trap.

I wish you could get posting laryngitis.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1177 on: October 09, 2023, 02:22:33 PM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1178 on: October 09, 2023, 02:23:22 PM »

Someone go round and break his fucking fingers

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1179 on: October 09, 2023, 02:24:06 PM »
He loses that credit by churning out page after page of responses to someone taking the piss out of him

Can someone explain why hes still responding, it makes no sense at all unless fallsview has bought his account as well

I don't think Matt is Fallsview. This is how Matt is when he gets worked up about something. He's lashing out at Ron and posting under the Horny Prince but talking about his cycle under the wrong name  ;D Even with all the flailing about he still totally owned poor Hanky.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1180 on: October 09, 2023, 02:24:31 PM »
If it is him hes mentally ill

He must know it isnt hankins at this point yet hes still churning out page after page of responses

This is the post-truth era of Getbig. I wouldn't sweat it. It's actually very funny when you just sit back and enjoy the pandemonium.

Two of the posts did have a distinctly Fallsview tone, but he's always been a good troll. He possibly sent them to Brian to post. Brian is clearly still posting on the account, though. It's possible he's back on meds for his obvious ADHD and that accounts for some of the changes in tone and style.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1181 on: October 09, 2023, 02:24:55 PM »
Mods, bearing in mind this is a "positive thread" can it please be put where it belongs where no one will see it

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1182 on: October 09, 2023, 02:29:36 PM »

I called him out because he diminishes others, like putting himself ahead of me when we "tied" at 315-lb, even though my press was cleaner, I weighed less, etc.

Didn't you compete at 190-lb recently, Jeff? So B. Hank is better than you, because he weighs more, etc.

Shit like that just puts me in a foul mood.

I'm positioned VERY well to settle this. I get to beat him at strength, with objective judging, and make it not even close. My intention was to train for strength until AT LEAST March, anyway.

And this IS all just one thread...and the assignment for me is very straightforward.

So I'm still game.

I've asked B. Hank to confirm or deny what's up on Instagram. If he doesn't prove that he's at least following this challenge, I will opt out, and let OneMoreRape know.

I thought you'd be enjoying B. Hank getting beaten so SWIFTLY, Jeff.  :-\

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1183 on: October 09, 2023, 02:30:55 PM »
This is the post-truth era of Getbig. I wouldn't sweat it. It's actually very funny when you just sit back and enjoy the pandemonium.

Two of the posts did have a distinctly Fallsview tone, but he's always been a good troll. He possibly sent them to Brian to post. Brian is clearly still posting on the account, though. It's possible he's back on meds for his obvious ADHD and that accounts for some of the changes in tone and style.

Posting about Sam Sulek and giving someone props was totally alien to Brian, he has never complimented anyone before

Maybe thats where fallsviews influence started

The avoidance around his competition in SCN was suspect as well

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1184 on: October 09, 2023, 02:32:05 PM »
I called him out because he diminishes others, like putting himself ahead of me when we "tied" at 315-lb, even though my press was cleaner, and I weighed less, etc.

Didn't you compete at 190-lb recently, Jeff?

So B. Hank is better than you, because he weighs more, etc.

Shit like that just puts me in a foul mood.

As I said - I'm positioned VERY well to settle this with B. Hank objectively. I get to beat him at strength, with objective judging criteria, and make it not even close.

And my intention was to train for strength until AT LEAST March, anyway.

Yeah, this is a long thread, but it IS all just one thread...and again, the assignment for me is very straightforward.

I don't know...I'm still game.

I've asked B. Hank to confirm or deny what's up with his account. If he doesn't give me sufficient proof that he's at least following this challenge anymore, I will opt out entirely, and let OneMoreRape and other mods know.

I thought you'd be enjoying B. Hank getting beaten so SWIFTLY, Jeff.  :-\

Its not fucking him
Its not fucking him
Its not fucking him

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1185 on: October 09, 2023, 02:37:41 PM »
Maybe you should successfully press the 100s first because you haven't yet.

Dick!

My form was fine!

Yeah, I could have gone an inch lower, but there is NOTHING wrong with these reps:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdzEcekASYH/

How about I get 20 reps with the 70's this week?

Or you post ANY weight, and I'll do just as many reps, but with better form / more control.

Dick.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1186 on: October 09, 2023, 02:40:58 PM »
Dick!

My form was fine!

Yeah, I could have gone an inch lower, but there is NOTHING wrong with these reps:

Or you post ANY weight, and I'll do just as many reps, but with better form / more control.

Dick.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1187 on: October 09, 2023, 02:59:25 PM »
Matt, do you have the strength to not post for one week?

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #1188 on: October 09, 2023, 03:06:05 PM »
I honestly thought when Matt found out JustPlainJane was white he'd try to turn her into one of his concubines.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1189 on: October 09, 2023, 03:09:41 PM »
Dick!

My form was fine!

Dick.

Could be, we know its not Brian

Matt is basking in the glory of beating nobody, maybe its Brian posting on Matts account

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1190 on: October 09, 2023, 03:10:02 PM »
A combination of Winstrol and toxoplasmosis from his cat's shit seem to have temporarily turned Matt into a turbo-chad on a mission to throw hands with absolutely everyone. He's even swinging haymakers at Ron.

Yes!

Fucking HELL YES.

As someone [you] who has never posted bullshit claims, presumably you appreciate honesty?

For literally the first two years on here, I had nothing but positive things to say about B. Hank, when he was being trashed all over the place. You'd THINK he would maybe appreciate that - but no. He disparaged some lifts that I was...well, as corny as it may sound...PROUD OF.

And was just a dick to me, diminishing whatever it was that I did.

I was ALWAYS quick to tell him he looks better than me. Not his face. He's just mad because his face is ****ing ugly. It's ****ing busted. But from the neck DOWN. I think it's clear his physique is better than mine [and better than that of most people - and to be fair, he doesn't get enough credit for this], and I made it a point to say that. The photo below shows just how good he has looked before. I'm sure that doesn't impress Jeff, but compared to MOST people...he looks good. Better than me, for sure [photo below showing that].

He responded by trashing and diminishing my lifts, etc.

The trigger was when he posted that he was stronger than me, even though I was clear on Instagram that I have been training bodybuilding-style all summer.

And so - I decided to settle this.

And while on this topic, I can get tips from members on how to improve my lifts, maybe get some cycle advice and run a 30-day cycle [I'm thinking Dbol only...although I've been told to never run orals only], etc.

That's all a good outcome to me.

Imagine I finish this with a 375 bench press? Not to get ahead of myself, but that would be damn good.  :)

I guess the final straw was Hankins threatening to stick his 9-inch cock down the throat of his loving ex-girlfriend, who happens to be f***ing hot. It's madness on Getbig just now.

YES!!! EXACTLY!!!

She's ****ing hot!
She's ****ing sexy!

And I haven't heard from her in 42 hours.  :( I hope she's okay [she's ****ing hot!]

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1191 on: October 09, 2023, 03:11:15 PM »
 ;D

PS - love that scent.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1192 on: October 09, 2023, 03:22:27 PM »
Matt, do you have the strength to not post for one week?

Yes.

I'll tell you what, Krankenstein - I was foaming at the mouth to get that 330-lb bench press video up. After B. Hank had discounted my 325 press...I was in a race to get to the gym and press 330, to force him to acknowledge that I'm ahead of him.

When I was doing 135 for a warm-up, I was like...man, maybe this isn't my day...

Then I got to 260 and it flew up. I honestly felt like I could add close to 100-lb.

Now that I have beaten B. Hank on all three main lifts, I'd be fine updating this thread once weekly with my increased lifts.

I'm still reading and catching up with everything now...but yeah, I'd be cool updating this after my 340 bench on Wednesday, my 500 deadlift on Thursday, then only once weekly, after my deadlift, updating all three lifts in one day/post.

IMO, since besting B. Hank is in the bag now, I feel more at ease about it. Good luck to him, but...he won't be getting ahead of me at all on any lift from this point on.

:)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1193 on: October 09, 2023, 03:24:59 PM »
Yes.

I'll tell you what, Krankenstein - I was foaming at the mouth to get that 330-lb bench press video up. After B. Hank had discounted my 325 press...I was in a race to get to the gym and press 330, to force him to acknowledge that I'm ahead of him.

When I was doing 135 for a warm-up, I was like...man, maybe this isn't my day...

Then I got to 260 and it flew up. I honestly felt like I could add close to 100-lb.

Now that I have beaten B. Hank on all three main lifts, I'd be fine updating this thread once weekly with my increased lifts.

I'm still reading and catching up with everything now...but yeah, I'd be cool updating this after my 340 bench on Wednesday, my 500 deadlift on Thursday, then only once weekly, after my deadlift, updating all three lifts in one day/post.

IMO, since besting B. Hank is in the bag now, I feel more at ease about it. Good luck to him, but...he won't be getting ahead of me at all on any lift from this point on.

:)

Hes gone, its not him

Start a thread about your lifts in the lifting section and we can all get back to resting our eyes

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1194 on: October 09, 2023, 03:28:53 PM »

Thanks for the screen grab, ND!

To me, that is ok form...in some cases, form is worth correcting. In other cases, a person's form is ok, and perhaps could be improved marginally, but it doesn't matter THAT much if it isn't.

I would never think to correct anyone whose form was like that. Imperfect as it may be...it's fine. And coming from a guy like B. Hank who looked like he was having a seizure while benching 315-lb...that was funny.  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1195 on: October 09, 2023, 03:32:08 PM »
Thanks for the screen grab, ND!

To me, that is ok form...in some cases, form is worth correcting. In other cases, a person's form is ok, and perhaps could be improved marginally, but it doesn't matter THAT much if it isn't.

I would never think to correct anyone whose form was like that. Imperfect as it may be...it's fine. And coming from a guy like B. Hank who looked like he was having a seizure while benching 315-lb...that was funny.  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1196 on: October 09, 2023, 03:48:31 PM »
GrapeApe we have adjusted your challenge numnber as we have developed more sophisticated means of determining 2023 strength challenges. As such based on your 2006 posting we have determined a 205lb 2023 challenge is a good goal for you. Good Luck

Gossip & Opinions / Re: Who here has...............
« on: June 16, 2006, 06:26:39 AM »
"I used Shawn Phillips' "How to increase your bench 50lbs in 7 weeks program" and benched 325 for on and 225 x 18 at about 185.

Tried to get back into benching to try it again (now 175), w[b]as just doing 5 x 5 with 250
, and ended up in physical therapy for my shoulder.

Benching can be real tough on the delts.[/b]"

"sophisticated"
"as such"

^ This is where B. Hank is sharing his account.  ;D

However, posts actually from him [his writing style] are on my Instagram page as recently as two days ago.

I'd be curious what his motivation would be for sharing his account, but I'm going to wait to hear it directly from him.

Having said that, I do consider this contest to be over, with myself the winner until the time comes that B. Hank posts videos heavier than what I have done currently.

My lifts so far which beat his [swipe left]:

Bench Press - 330-lb:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyFTiI4tsAp/

Squat - 375-lb:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyKnPlsuaHv/

Deadlift - 475-lb:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyHzKB3N2te/

By Sunday, that will be 340/385/500.

And hopefully, by January 1st, that will be 370/450/550.

Although that is admittedly a lofty goal...but I would be surprised if I don't hit 355/425/525, once I buy a pair of Mark Bell's knee wraps, and some chalk.

Anything past 315/405/495 is a bonus, but I'm going to really shoot for that 370/450/550, and REALLY try my very best to drop to 185 body weight and maintain that strength.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1197 on: October 09, 2023, 03:49:04 PM »
I don't think Matt is Fallsview. This is how Matt is when he gets worked up about something. He's lashing out at Ron and posting under the Horny Prince but talking about his cycle under the wrong name  ;D Even with all the flailing about he still totally owned poor Hanky.

Yes. Having witnessed Matt destroy ChOak during Covid, I know he gets obsessed sometimes. When all this started I wondered how none of us MENSA geniuses had previously sought to sic Matt on him?  It was staring us in the face the entire time.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1198 on: October 09, 2023, 03:50:02 PM »
"sophisticated"
"as such"

^ This is where B. Hank is sharing his account.  ;D

However, posts actually from him [his writing style] are on my Instagram page as recently as two days ago.

I'd be curious what his motivation would be for sharing his account, but I'm going to wait to hear it directly from him.

Having said that, I do consider this contest to be over, with myself the winner until thr time comes that B. Hank posts videos heavier than what I have done currently.

My lifts so far which beat his [swipe left]:

Bench Press - 330-lb:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyFTiI4tsAp/

Squat - 375-lb:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyKnPlsuaHv/

Deadlift - 475-lb:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyHzKB3N2te/

By Sunday, that will be 340/385/500.

And hopefully, by January 1st, that will be 370/450/550.

Although that is admittedly a lofty goal...but I would be surprised if I don't hit 355/425/525, once I buy a pair of Mark Bell's knee wraps, and some chalk.

Anything past 315/405/495 is a bonus, but I'm going to really shoot for that 350/450/550, and REALLY try my very best to drop to 185 body weight and maintain that strength.

Consider yourself on ignore

Im sick of your shit

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1199 on: October 09, 2023, 03:57:10 PM »

Well - good news:

I have caught up with all the posts by B. Hank / from the B. Hank account.

I also don't see him disputing that I am currently in the lead.

I'll come back here on Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday to post my 340-lb bench, 500-lb deadlift, and 385-lb squat videos, and then post weekly updates with all three lifts until January 1st, unless the thread dies. If that happens, I'll just check in, and post my lifts in the last week of December.

So you will be happy to know that I consider this matter closed. While the contest is still on/active until 01/01/2024, I feel I am the winner, and don't have anything to prove, unless B. Hank posts videos of 335/380/480.

And also until B. Hank confirms it is him here.

So you need not be concerned about further posts. I feel that I did achieve my goal of outperforming B. Hank, and I'm happy with that.