Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201844 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1225 on: October 09, 2023, 06:08:53 PM »
Matt, all real men know that the most difficult and rewarding competition is with yourself.  You will do just fine.

bhanky is a turd searching desperately for flies.

The Scott:

You know, by and large I do feel that way.

I think it's better for motivation to come from within.

But that said, we also do things for other people - most people go to the gym to increase their "SMV" [sexual market value].

If anything, the fake pandemic proved to me how much people care about what others think. Meanwhile, I didn't comply with any of it. The piece of shit manager at INDIGO [Canadian chain bookstore] even called 9-1-1 on me when I wasn't wearing a mask [2020-12-02].  ::)

After trying to settle that matter peacefully with the Thunder Bay Police Service, I finally just wrote Sgt. Bill Pollock that if any police officer lays a hand on me over not wearing a mask, I'll stab that random cop/s to death on the spot. Straight up. Then at my trial, I'll be sure to mention that I wouldn't have done it, if not for Sgt. Pollock ignoring me, and NOT RESPECTING CANADIAN LAW [masks CANNOT be enforced in Canada under current law].

I'd be in jail, but 100%, if I killed a cop in that exact circumstance, he'd lose his pension. And I made that clear to him.

Then after waiting 6.5 months with no answer from the police, I received a response within 24 HOURS from him guaranteeing my rights.

Later on, as late as August 2021, I was the ONLY one in Wal-Mart not wearing a mask, out of 300 customers.  ::)

So BELIEVE ME - I don't normally give two fucking shits what anyone else thinks.

But...something changed this time.

B. Hank really just set my motivation on fire. I can't fully explain it, but he absolutely motivated me to beat him. Possibly because unlike some shit-talkers, he is giving me something objective [video proof] of what I need to beat. Unlike some shit-talkers like SquadFatter, who never proved anything while they talked shit.

Normally, I just want to beat my previous best. But now, I want to beat B. Hank, lol.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1226 on: October 09, 2023, 06:12:52 PM »
Is there no one else? None of you other than BigRo has the balls to challenge Matt Canning and prevent him from maintaining 2nd? You are just going to sit and wait for Bhank to come back from surgery while Matt gloatsfor months? Soul Crusher can bench 330lbs why does he allow Cannings charade to continue? Tatoo? RobcGuns you guys have the power to stop Matt but refuse. Bueller? Yet you allow this evil to flourish and shame Getbig? Is it all going to come down to the guy with half a pec nerve damage and a dead arm to come back from surgery and stop the Canning Coronation? Can anyone knock him off the podium it will take 3? Is there no one else? SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME

I normally don't respond to Bhank posts, but this is clearly not Bhank and pretty much an admission to a shared account.  Refers to Bhank by name and in third person.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1227 on: October 09, 2023, 06:21:29 PM »
I normally don't respond to Bhank posts, but this is clearly not Bhank and pretty much an admission to a shared account.  Refers to Bhank by name and in third person.

Sloppy work like the Oak gimmick can be at times.

Bhank not even posting from his own account is quite weird.

If Jane is a gimmick at least someone talented wrote the posts.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #1228 on: October 09, 2023, 06:21:54 PM »

Also "a dead arm" seems to be a new one, yeah?  Add to the list?  Or nay because it's probably some other dude posting it?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1229 on: October 09, 2023, 06:23:40 PM »

Is the consensus that B. Hank is sharing his account?

I agree that there is no reason for others not to post video proof.

They could literally film it from behind while wearing a hat, covering their face. Or edit/blur their face. Geographical tells could also be edited.

People like Walter Sobchak won't prove what he lifts because...he doesn't. So he has a series of other gimmicks back up his lies - specifically, Les Grossman, and JustPlaneJane [a man pretending to be a woman for some reason, who claimed to run the 100m in 11.11s, when the FASTEST White woman in the USA is Ivet Lalova-Collio, whose lifetime best time is 10.77s, and only 3,275 women in HISTORY have ran 11.11s or faster  ;D]

Most likely, he never has lifted anything of note either.

Also, some Getbiggers HAVE pressed heavy numbers, and are just posting their lifetime bests. But at least they AT ONE TIME could lift that.

And others yet, like Robert C. Guns, have no problem just saying - they don't train like that anymore. And joswift doesn't bench, and doesn't need to, to have a great chest. And that's okay, too.

Do you remember when THE TRUE ADONIS claimed to deadlift 225x113? We then had a 225 DL for reps contest [2007], and Zach_G85 won, with 26 reps. Adonis was mysteriously absent.  ::)

Ultimately, people lie a lot. Including [maybe especially] to themselves.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1230 on: October 09, 2023, 06:30:55 PM »
Does anyone remember when Paul Dillett came back to compete in 2006, and started training again, and couldn't bench 225?

That happens when you don't train.

I know a 700-lb deadlifter in town who didn't train for two years. He was able to deadlift 500 off the couch, weighing 320.

That would be approximately like me not training for two years, being a soft ~200, and deadlifting ~315.

IMO, you can lose 30% of your strength in even faster than two years. If you bench press 405 and don't train for a year, that can easily go to 315.

Some Getbiggers probably have that - and could be stronger, but just haven't trained much lately.

It happens. Life happens. I'm in the zone now, life does get in the way for a lot of people.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #1231 on: October 09, 2023, 06:36:35 PM »
Does anyone remember when Paul Dillett came back to compete in 2006, and started training again, and couldn't bench 225?

That happens when you don't train.

I know a 700-lb deadlifter in town who didn't train for two years. He was able to deadlift 500 off the couch, weighing 320.

That would be approximately like me not training for two years, being a soft ~200, and deadlifting ~315.

IMO, you can lose 30% of your strength in even faster than two years. If you bench press 405 and don't train for a year, that can easily go to 315.

Some Getbiggers probably have that - and could be stronger, but just haven't trained much lately.

It happens. Life happens. I'm in the zone now, life does get in the way for a lot of people.

I doubt if you don’t train for a year and you come back and do 315, unless you come back weighing 275+ pounds of fat

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1232 on: October 09, 2023, 06:40:26 PM »

Is there no one else? None of you other than BigRo has the balls to challenge Matt Canning and prevent him from maintaining 2nd? You are just going to sit and wait for Bhank to come back from surgery while Matt gloatsfor months? Soul Crusher can bench 330lbs why does he allow Cannings charade to continue? Tatoo? RobcGuns you guys have the power to stop Matt but refuse. Bueller? Yet you allow this evil to flourish and shame Getbig? Is it all going to come down to the guy with half a pec nerve damage and a dead arm to come back from surgery and stop the Canning Coronation? Can anyone knock him off the podium it will take 3? Is there no one else? SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME

This is def not Brian.

He has said he doesn’t watch tv or sports.

So how would he know a game of thrones reference

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1233 on: October 09, 2023, 06:58:57 PM »
Definitely pain pilled out here.

He's reading what the other account handler told him to.

You can tell this account has been handed over.

Everyone is feeding this troll at this point.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1234 on: October 09, 2023, 06:59:20 PM »
The Scott:

You know, by and large I do feel that way.

I think it's better for motivation to come from within.

But that said, we also do things for other people - most people go to the gym to increase their "SMV" [sexual market value].

If anything, the fake pandemic proved to me how much people care about what others think. Meanwhile, I didn't comply with any of it. The piece of shit manager at INDIGO [Canadian chain bookstore] even called 9-1-1 on me when I wasn't wearing a mask [2020-12-02].  ::)

After trying to settle that matter peacefully with the Thunder Bay Police Service, I finally just wrote Sgt. Bill Pollock that if any police officer lays a hand on me over not wearing a mask, I'll stab that random cop/s to death on the spot. Straight up. Then at my trial, I'll be sure to mention that I wouldn't have done it, if not for Sgt. Pollock ignoring me, and NOT RESPECTING CANADIAN LAW [masks CANNOT be enforced in Canada under current law].

I'd be in jail, but 100%, if I killed a cop in that exact circumstance, he'd lose his pension. And I made that clear to him.

Then after waiting 6.5 months with no answer from the police, I received a response within 24 HOURS from him guaranteeing my rights.

Later on, as late as August 2021, I was the ONLY one in Wal-Mart not wearing a mask, out of 300 customers.  ::)

So BELIEVE ME - I don't normally give two fucking shits what anyone else thinks.

But...something changed this time.

B. Hank really just set my motivation on fire. I can't fully explain it, but he absolutely motivated me to beat him. Possibly because unlike some shit-talkers, he is giving me something objective [video proof] of what I need to beat. Unlike some shit-talkers like SquadFatter, who never proved anything while they talked shit.

Normally, I just want to beat my previous best. But now, I want to beat B. Hank, lol.

Well said, for in besting yourself you easily crush him. His ego cannot bear the thought of losing to himself and you.  All the best, my friend.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1235 on: October 09, 2023, 07:02:59 PM »
Also "a dead arm" seems to be a new one, yeah?  Add to the list?  Or nay because it's probably some other dude posting it?

It counts, it's posted with his consent:

1. "sheared from the bone Tricep"
2. Restless Leg syndrome
3. Shaky hands from childhood
4. Bone on Bone knees and surgeries (Titanium/adamantium rods)
5. Torn right pec ("missing half a pec")
6. Surgical re-attachment of right tricep
7. 3 Shoulder surgeries, one on the right side the other 2 were on the left side.
8. Cut bicep tendon from a shoulder surgery
9. Barrett’s esophagus
10. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
11. Crohnes disease
12. Bile reflux
13. Hiatal hernia
14. Umbilical hernia
15. Polyps and cyst (pre-cancerous)
16. Bleeding ulcer
17. Bloody shits, nausea and indigestion and vomiting
18. shin splints in the forearms
19. magnesium and other mineral deficiencies
20. Stingray puncture of left or right foot (he can't remember, see dementia below and "225x15" and 7=10-11)
21. Anemia
22. Anxiety
23. Depression
24. Arthritis
25. Something with the neck from demolition derby (whiplash)
26. ACUTE Organ failure hacking up bile
27. Dementia/Alzheimers (possibly vaping induced)
28. Anorexia
29. "precancerous polyps and cyst throughout digestive system"
30. 2 Herniated bulging disc one lower back and one in the neck possibly causing nerve damage and atrophy on the right arm
31. Astigmatism
32. Broken toe from hopping out of bed
33. Possibly Infected veinless cutless bicep
34. Thrombosed Hemorrhoid
35. Missing esophageal sphincter
36. Male pattern baldness
37.  Erectile dysfunction
38.  Hands and arms completely numb in sleep
39.  Bulimia
40.  Agoraphobia  (not Agorgophobia though)
41.  Lactose Intolerant
42.  Baker's cyst
43.  Cleggian shoulder dislocation
44.  Two-step "sliding knee"
45.  "temporary Injury in the quad" (as of 6/28/23)
46.  Throwing up in the morning (daily ritual before dbol breakfast)
47.  Insomnia due to left shoulder aches
48.  Legs still don't bend right
49.  Starvation requiring midnight cooking meals
50.  can’t hear out of left ear and there is a constant ringing
51.  minor tendon strain pull in the right arm
52.  Sore throat
53.  Debilitating sunburn
54.  110 resting heartrate after coffee
55.  Bench press shakes from Adrenalin or Sugar Imbalance
56.  Elevated liver enzymes and high Hematocrit
57.  Pituitary gland doesn’t seem to be making anything
58.  Tennis elbow/stress fracture
59.  Tweaked right bicep from setting denied World Record Strict Curling in wrong weight class
60.  Red area around the [hernia operation] wound with some yellow puss and a swollen lymph node
61.  Infected hernia side incisions
62.  2 cm meniscus tear
63.  Tennis elbow requiring cortisone injections every 6 months for 2 years
64.  Delts have been dislocated and they do not sit the same in the joint. One is always rolled forward and the other is always rolled backward.
65.  abs hurt when he coughs
66.   foreign objected surgically implanted into abdomen
67.  Acute abdomen pain forcing two day break in post-surgery comeback training
68.  Medically too lean
69. sick the last few mornings with acid reflux in ndigestuin and no appetite (sic)
70.  Dead arm

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1236 on: October 09, 2023, 07:07:39 PM »
Brilliant, Scott.

Thank you, my friend.  "Paint Your Wagon" was a weird musical but some of the songs really stay with me.  "They Call the Wind, Maria" is one such song.    I know it's odd for a man to admit it but I do enjoy a good musical based upon an intredasting story line.   I have watched "Brigadoon"  three times in the last couple of months, LOL! 

Cyd Charisse does that to me.  What a beauty she was.    The dance numbers featuring the sisters in "Brigadoon" or in the film  "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers"  which is another film with a dance number showcasing the Seven gorgeous women. 

I probably should refrain from changing the lyrics of great musicals to bhankify them, but it is fun and I do really despise bhanky and his ignorant attitude.   I am ramblin'!

;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1237 on: October 09, 2023, 08:23:25 PM »
In the time it takes to watch that 10 or 11 second video clip, I’m 100M away to the right.

How does it compare ?

When I was a Freshman in college, the track coach brought me to the spring football practice after our workout. I had never seen a full American football game. The track coach and football strength coach were friends. They asked me to run a 40 yard dash with the football team wide receivers. I thought they meant 40 meters and I did not know what a wide receiver was.

In my shorts and running shoes, after track practice, I ran 4.33 electronically timed. The football players were really nice about it. When I say “it” I mean losing to a “thin” girl. Anybody who has played real football knows what a legitimate 4.33 looks like. It ain’t bHanky hobbling up the beach.

First time I ever lost at the 40 yard dash was to a man named Calvin Johnson at Athlete’s Performance in Tempe, AZ. He leaned and beat me. Granted he’s the size of fathead Walter and his lean was about 7-feet long.

Hi Fuckos !   🙋‍♀️

Jane you lost to Calvin Johnson (the NFL Hall of Famer) in the 40? But it was close?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1238 on: October 09, 2023, 08:46:10 PM »
Matt C account also not him ?
Doesn't seem like him replying/ posting now.

JPJ is all woman  & yet he's now ragging  on her 🤦🏻‍♂️🥱

Hi Tony !

Matt does this every year for attention, he is mentally ill.

Last year it went in stages:
MCWAY made him meltdown for 30 pages
Walter made him literally admit to crying about posts
Matt sent a jerkoff video to soggy old Prime to “redeem” himself.
Bhank criticized his form and he cried for another 50 pages.

I sent more pics today and will send some of the chickens tomorrow. My condolences on your loss and I hope your family finds peace. What did you think of my dirndl ? Not bad for a skinny chick who apparently is a man !  🤣

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1239 on: October 09, 2023, 08:56:26 PM »
Jane you lost to Calvin Johnson (the NFL Hall of Famer) in the 40? But it was close?

That is correct.

A head to head play race. I believe the idea came from a man named Max Starks (?) who was there visiting someone (biggest feet I’ve ever seen).

I did not know who Calvin Johnson was at the time. He was a very nice (large) man.

Back to your regularly scheduled arguing fellas, I was off last week and I am swamped.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1240 on: October 09, 2023, 10:54:16 PM »
He's reading what the other account handler told him to.

You can tell this account has been handed over.

Everyone is feeding this troll at this point.

I agree !

Shared Account Of Peace

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1241 on: October 10, 2023, 01:38:24 AM »
We are looking at new homes in the 3500-4500 square foot range with all the upgrades a 3 car garage and a one acre lot in a nice neighborhood with a reasonable commute. But still talking 6 months from now. We do plan to get a new hot tub.

Thats massive... Good luck with it..

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1242 on: October 10, 2023, 01:58:13 AM »
Thats massive... Good luck with it..

Gym Rat,

Has B. Hank ever questioned your massive squat? 💪

I showed him my video of 320x6, and told him I got 340. But he NEVER gave me credit for that 340, even though it was obvious from my 320 video that I was good for 340.

Well...Anyway...today, I was looking for an unrelated photo, and I found the video of me pressing 340 @170. And I did it IMMEDIATELY after my 320x6 video.

So when I say I'm certain I will beat B. Hank because I'm literally just coasting on muscle memory at this point, I meant it.

There is absolutely NO reason why I shouldn't beat B. Hank's lifetime [confirmed] max of 350x2, or his alleged max of 365. In fact, I may get 350-lb TOMORROW. I will certainly get 340, and I'll definitely try 345 after I successfully get that.

Also, he weighed 50-lb more than I was in the video below, AND was on juice. This is why I maintain what I said: I am willing to give Brian a 30-lb body weight advantage. I will still beat him.

And NO, my spotter DID NOT touch the bar. That's WORLD RECORD HOLDING PRO STRONGMAN BEN THOMPSON. He ABSOLUTELY would not touch the bar. He is an ELITE level Strongman, and has done a heavier partial deadlift than EDDIE HALL. In fact, Eddie shared Ben's world record video. That was about two years ago.

340 bench @170:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyNimZjuBfA/

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1243 on: October 10, 2023, 02:06:52 AM »
Gym Rat,

He has every right to question it, as I don't post my videos. W/ out proof, it could be "made up".
Of course I would have made-up a larger number if I wanted to go that route.

I have the video from 2023 (one week before delt tear) where I benched 350, SQ - 500, DL - 500...
Not really impressive IMO, I consider myself "not strong" but also "not weak".

I kind of like that Brian gave me something to shoot for here (330 by years end). After "slingshot only" for 1.5 years, I am very weak off the chest again due to that tear.
I am pretty much healed and it gives me something to aim for.

W/out the Hankster, this place would be a snooze-fest (lets face it)...  He's just pushing your buttons. Dont let him, its not that important.
It should be a fun challenge...

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1244 on: October 10, 2023, 02:55:56 AM »
He has every right to question it, as I don't post my videos. W/ out proof, it could be "made up".

I have the video from 2023 (one week before delt tear) where I benched 350, SQ - 500, DL - 500...

I kind of like that Brian gave me something to shoot for here (330 by years end). After "slingshot only" for 1.5 years, I am very weak off the chest again due to that tear.

W/out the Hankster, this place would be a snooze-fest (lets face it)...  He's just pushing your buttons. Dont let him, its not that important.

Its a strong squat.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1245 on: October 10, 2023, 04:11:07 AM »
Hi Tony !

Matt does this every year for attention, he is mentally ill.

Last year it went in stages:
MCWAY made him meltdown for 30 pages
Walter made him literally admit to crying about posts
Matt sent a jerkoff video to soggy old Prime to “redeem” himself.
Bhank criticized his form and he cried for another 50 pages.

I sent more pics today and will send some of the chickens tomorrow. My condolences on your loss and I hope your family finds peace. What did you think of my dirndl ? Not bad for a skinny chick who apparently is a man !  🤣

Where can we see the pics?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1246 on: October 10, 2023, 05:34:02 AM »

Thanks GymRat I really tried to give everyone an achievable, yet challenging goal based on their reported training and age the idea was to motivate people not to insult them or set unrealistic goals.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1247 on: October 10, 2023, 05:40:16 AM »
Gym Rat,

I showed him my video of 320x6, and told him I got 340. But he NEVER gave me credit for that 340, even though it was obvious from my 320 video that I was good for 340.

Well...Anyway...today, I was looking for an unrelated photo, and I found the video of me pressing 340 @170. And I did it IMMEDIATELY after my 320x6 video.

So when I say I'm certain I will beat B. Hank because I'm literally just coasting on muscle memory at this point, I meant it.

There is absolutely NO reason why I shouldn't beat B. Hank's lifetime [confirmed] max of 350x2, or his alleged max of 365. In fact, I may get 350-lb TOMORROW. I will certainly get 340, and I'll definitely try 345 after I successfully get that.

Also, he weighed 50-lb more than I was the video below, AND was on juice. This is why I maintain what I said: I am willing to give Brian a 30-lb body weight advantage. I will still beat him.

And NO, my spotter DID NOT touch the bar. That's WORLD RECORD HOLDING PRO STRONGMAN BEN THOMPSON. He ABSOLUTELY would not touch the bar. He is an ELITE level Strongman, and has done a heavier partial deadlift than EDDIE HALL. In fact, Eddie shared Ben's world record video. That was about two years ago.

340 bench @170:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyNimZjuBfA/

I weighed about 210 when I pressed 350x2 in 2015. I pressed 365 about a week later matching my max from 2002. I have pressed 365 on two separate occasions 13 years apart. I do consider the 350x2 the harder lift though to be honest so you can just go with that since that is what is on video.  You get no extra credit for claiming to be a clean 150lbs. I do believe you will get close at about the same weight. Good luck

Personally I am still a few weeks away from presurgical training but I am hoping to get back there in the next 30 days then use the remainder of the year to push a little harder. As such I have a 330 goal set for myself for 2023. Of course there is always 2024 at which time hopefully 350 will be in play. The ultimate goal of course would be 366lbs but one step at a time.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1248 on: October 10, 2023, 05:54:42 AM »
I wouldn't usually share Matts post but this is hilarious apparently the key is subway and Dbol

matthew_thunderbay
 @bhank103 - in case you're wondering how I'm going to beat your 365-lb lifetime bench press, this is how. Well...in addition to weighing 30-lb more to add 30-lb on my bench press, which I don't think is really expecting very much, I also get about 45% off at Subway by putting $200 on my Subway card at a time. If you look at the prices after all the bonuses and app discounts are applied, it works out to about $5.70 USD for a footlong. Those are 2008 American prices in 2023...in Canada.

$6.78 CAD for this premium submarine sandwich, which runs about $13 CAD normally, works out to $4.99 USD + tax.

This is why I'm going to beat your 365 bench press.

Oh, and I may use Dianabol.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1249 on: October 10, 2023, 06:10:01 AM »