Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201255 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1250 on: October 10, 2023, 06:11:05 AM »

theres no way Franco wrote that

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1251 on: October 10, 2023, 06:24:53 AM »
Definitely pain pilled out here.

Interesting.

HOLY SHIT...a friend of mine JUST told me she had three Percocets in her purse. That's a hilarious coincidence. I think someone paid her back with them, lol. But I don't know...I don't think she has an RX for them. A 34-year-old friend of mine gets 400 a month for an old injury, and just makes an income off them. Doesn't even use any, as far as I know.

I have had a couple of friends train on THC. One moron who went to my high school asked me if cocaine would be ok for a pre-workout.  ::)

I was like...it will probably FEEL like a good pre-workout.  ::)

Dumb shit.

I don't think opiates would harm performance though. Brett Favre said it helped, if anything.

WWE wrestles ABSOLUTELY benefit [performance-wise] from opiates.

I'd be shocked if they could even PERFORM at all without them. I can't fathom doing what they do - really, at all.

But, ultimately, it costs some of them their lives.

One thing I have said before, and my doctor told me, is with opiates, you just DIE. It's not that they are toxic...it's that you DIE.

If you don't die, they don't degrade you like some drugs do.

Honestly, if B. Hank is on opiates for his surgeries, it's probably the safest thing for him [unless he's being stupid with them, like injecting them, of combining them with other depressants].

If anything, I'd be more concerned about oral gear, or cutting PED's.

I know we used to make fun of Tom Prince...but abusing Advil was probably more toxic than abusing Testosterone.

Tylenol is also extremely toxic. I don't even know why they put it in Percocet. It's strange. It's a actually more toxic than the fucking oxycodone portion. Utterly useless antipyretic.  ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1252 on: October 10, 2023, 06:28:50 AM »

Didn't Franco encourage Sylvester Stallone to bench press 350-lb, causing him to year his pec?

Why would 30-something year-old Stallone need to go anywhere near 350 to BUILD MUSCLE?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1253 on: October 10, 2023, 06:32:25 AM »
Interesting.

HOLY SHIT...a friend of mine JUST told me she had three Percocets in her purse. That's a hilarious coincidence. I think someone paid her back with them, lol. But I don't know...I don't think she has an RX for them. A 34-year-old friend of mine gets 400 a month for an old injury, and just makes an income off them. Doesn't even use any, as far as I know.

I have had a couple of friends train on THC. One moron who went to my high school asked me if cocaine would be ok for a pre-workout.  ::)

I was like...it will probably FEEL like a good pre-workout.  ::)

Dumb shit.

I don't think opiates would harm performance though. Brett Favre said it helped, if anything.

WWE wrestles ABSOLUTELY benefit [performance-wise] from opiates.

I'd be shocked if they could even PERFORM at all without them. I can't fathom doing what they do - really, at all.

But, ultimately, it costs some of them their lives.

One thing I have said before, and my doctor told me, is with opiates, you just DIE. It's not that they are toxic...it's that you DIE.

If you don't die, they don't degrade you like some drugs do.

Honestly, if B. Hank is on opiates for his surgeries, it's probably the safest thing for him [unless he's being stupid with them, like injecting them, of combining them with other depressants].

If anything, I'd be more concerned about oral gear, or cutting PED's.

I know we uses to make fun of Tom Prince...but abusinf Advil was probably more toxic than abusing Testosterone.

Tylenol is also extremely toxic. I don't even know why they put it in Percocet. It's strange. It's a actually more toxic than the fucking oxycodone portion. Utterly useless antipyretic.  ::)

I use a legal delta 8 vape for my arthritis and stomach pain issues to be fair it is a mix of legal cannabinoids delta 8 being just one but you can purchase them at any gas station in NC. If it ever gets real bad I will take ibuprofen or Excedrin although pills are bad for my stomach so not something I do often. I do not use recreational opiates however when prescribed post surgery I will take them they gave me like 28 Percocet's after my hernia surgery they are long gone. Just because someone smiles or laughs or is in a good mood doesn't mean they are on something. If opiates were legal I might take them more often as I do get debilitating lower back pain sometimes but they are not so I don't. I tried kratom and it did nothing for me.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1254 on: October 10, 2023, 06:34:50 AM »
You have arthritis???

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1255 on: October 10, 2023, 06:34:57 AM »
I weighed about 210 when I pressed 350x2 in 2015. I pressed 365 about a week later matching my max from 2002. I have pressed 365 on two separate occasions 13 years apart. I do consider the 350x2 the harder lift though to be honest so you can just go with that since that is what is on video.  You get no extra credit for claiming to be a clean 150lbs. I do believe you will get close at about the same weight. Good luck

Personally I am still a few weeks away from presurgical training but I am hoping to get back there in the next 30 days then use the remainder of the year to push a little harder. As such I have a 330 goal set for myself for 2023. Of course there is always 2024 at which time hopefully 350 will be in play. The ultimate goal of course would be 366lbs but one step at a time.

Whoa...hang on now:
Although I don't personally think 350x2 would be harder than 365, YOU YOURSELF said that multiple reps count as one.

So if I get 355 this month...that beats your 350x2.

That's by your own rulebook.

Do I think 355 beats 350x2, no!

But I'm going by the rules that YOU YOURSELF set.

And unlike moron [male] JustPlaneJane, I will post video evidence or everything I do. :)

Addressing JustPlaneJane's ridiculous 11.11s 100m claim here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyOCuD_u8DK/

On that note, I than the 100m in 10.23s. Getbig members 240 of Bust and SquadFatter witnessed it, but I was advised not to post the video.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1256 on: October 10, 2023, 06:41:21 AM »
I use a legal delta 8 vape for my arthritis and stomach pain issues to be fair it is a mix of legal cannabinoids delta 8 being just one but you can purchase them at any gas station in NC. If it ever gets real bad I will take ibuprofen or Excedrin although pills are bad for my stomach so not something I do often. I do not use recreational opiates however when prescribed post surgery I will take them they gave me like 28 Percocet's after my hernia surgery they are long gone. Just because someone smiles or laughs or is in a good mood doesn't mean they are on something. If opiates were legal I might take them more often as I do get debilitating lower back pain sometimes but they are not so I don't. I tried kratom and it did nothing for me.

I don't know what the rules are in the USA, but opiates for pain are WAY under-prescribed here.

I have a friend who orders 1kg of Kratom to my house almost every month because people in his building steal mail all the time, and he gives me 10g every time for doing that for him. So before I knew it, I had like 100g in my freezer. It's nearly the same feeling, IMO, yet it's "ok" to talk about using it.

Although I suppose it is safer...less possibility of respiratory depression. So there's that.

Two of my friends [including the one I just mentioned] said the withdrawals are on par with normal opiates though.

Personally, I would ask your doctor for Oxy 5's.

Why consume the Tylenol in Percocets? How is it helping? IMO, the Tylenol is only negative.

Although in Canada, as I said, they under-prescribe. Too many people are dying. They pour out Methadone and Suboxone for everyone though.

I thought one Getbigger said you were one Suboxone.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #1257 on: October 10, 2023, 06:44:08 AM »
Yes. Having witnessed Matt destroy ChOak during Covid, I know he gets obsessed sometimes. When all this started I wondered how none of us MENSA geniuses had previously sought to sic Matt on him?  It was staring us in the face the entire time.

I did.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=685349.msg10056303#msg10056303

I thought Matt hated Banky too ?! ??? ???

So you just completely ignored the fact that HE IS ONLY GOING 60% OF THE WAY UP,. you stupid sack of shit??

So you're saying I wouldn't be able to do more reps since I'm saving energy by not going a full range of motion, and then you see a video of Eddie OBVIOUSLY DOING THE SAME THING, and then you ignore it??

Dumb fuck.

The correct response is that Eddie is not doing full reps. OBVIOUSLY.

While you could argue that I save more energy by not going full depth than Eddie saves by not locking out, either way, significant energy is saved.

Furthermore - YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT - you could argue I couldn't handle that much weight if I did the full range of motion IF IT WASN'T A FUCKING WEIGHT I COULD HANDLE FOR TEN FUCKING REPS.

If a person does a one rep max bench press but doesn't go all the way down, you could argue - he can't do that weight. But if he does that for TEN REPS, then he very clearly CAN DO THAT WEIGHT, and the only argument is for how many reps he can do it.

Whether I could only do 8, 6, or even only 4, I CAN PRESS 100-LB DUMBBELLS FOR REPS.

As a matter of fact, you dumb mother fucker, I can literally hold 100-lb dumbbells on my shoulders, wait two seconds, and press it up, completely at rest.

So YES, I can do that weight. Even if I only get five reps with the 100-lb dumbbells, I can still get it.

You critiquing my form is one thing - you claiming I need to go down another foot on what is an obviously lift [and stronger than ANYTHING you have ever done], and saying I couldn't get any reps is another matter entirely.

As I said, a few more inches down would be sufficient by MY standards. Shoulder press is not a lift where most people have a uniform view of what is sufficient depth - and the instructional videos online show that.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1258 on: October 10, 2023, 06:48:44 AM »
I wouldn't usually share Matts post but this is hilarious apparently the key is subway and Dbol

matthew_thunderbay
 @bhank103 - in case you're wondering how I'm going to beat your 365-lb lifetime bench press, this is how. Well...in addition to weighing 30-lb more to add 30-lb on my bench press, which I don't think is really expecting very much, I also get about 45% off at Subway by putting $200 on my Subway card at a time. If you look at the prices after all the bonuses and app discounts are applied, it works out to about $5.70 USD for a footlong. Those are 2008 American prices in 2023...in Canada.

$6.78 CAD for this premium submarine sandwich, which runs about $13 CAD normally, works out to $4.99 USD + tax.

This is why I'm going to beat your 365 bench press.

Oh, and I may use Dianabol.

LOL.

Like the Dbol would just be a small part?  ;D

On that note...I still think I can get to 350-370...and IMO, gear increases injury risk, so I don't think strength training on gear is a good idea, as the MUSCLES grow, but the ligaments and tendons don't strengthen at the same pace.

So I have actually never trained for strength on gear: always for bodybuilding only.

That said, I just want a boost of about 9%...IMO, I am already good for 345. So 345 to 375 would be about 9%...

Well...I will determine that this month.

Dianabol is a bit toxic [obviously dose dependent, but regardless], so I will let you know if I decide to.

I don't think I will need it to beat your 350x2, honestly...but to best your 365...

That being said, I wouldn't do it just for this contest, but...if I only had to fake a dinky about, and would do it anyway, then maybe.

But I will let you know when I approach 350.

As I said I truly believe beating your 350x2 will be doable just as long as I keep my weight at over 200.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1259 on: October 10, 2023, 06:52:33 AM »
BigRo does not like Matt talking about challenging his lifts and lead as such he call called for a greater challenge 415 for a double!! We should all be so bold good luck BigRo!!

i=p7ZwiW6fn6-nTmJp

Regardless, if this is a shared account.

This video proves a few things.

Brian, has a learning disability look at that penmanship. Brian and his son should go to therapy together and learn how to write. Maybe the therapist will give a discount as his son is already enrolled.

Also, he absolutely cooked out of his Min high on percs or oxy

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1260 on: October 10, 2023, 07:21:43 AM »
He seems happy. Like he’s given in and has been put out of his misery.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1261 on: October 10, 2023, 07:31:05 AM »

theres no way Franco wrote that

He sure as shit lifted it though... A beast...

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1262 on: October 10, 2023, 07:32:25 AM »
You have arthritis???

#24 on the ailments leaderboard

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1263 on: October 10, 2023, 07:54:25 AM »
Regardless, if this is a shared account.

This video proves a few things.

Brian, has a learning disability look at that penmanship. Brian and his son should go to therapy together and learn how to write. Maybe the therapist will give a discount as his son is already enrolled.

Also, he absolutely cooked out of his Min high on percs or oxy

yep, he was a "special" kid

Poor fuck, they convinced him he was gifted thats why he needed looking at

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1264 on: October 10, 2023, 08:00:16 AM »
Where can we see the pics?

Who is “we” ?

I already did the upside down coffee cup, photo with a newspaper, and underwear pics to Chaos, so post up a bunch of yours and we can go from there.

Do you think I’m going to jump through hoops because the mentally unstable member of the board is having his yearly temper tantrum ?

That’s pretty laughable, a year ago he was posting on here looking for sympathy because he had been up all night CRYING about posts. Literally CRYING over something he didn’t like posted about him. If that is not a complete evisceration and emasculation, what is ?

Think about that a little more, he was up all night CRYING because of the big bad men on Getbig. Hahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1265 on: October 10, 2023, 08:05:54 AM »
Like I said fellas…..he was up all night CRYING about Getbig criticizing his man boobs.

Literally CRYING like a baby.

Or a mentally retarded 42 year old man, in a spandex leotard.

CRYING !!!!!    🤣🤣🤣🤣

“Mommmmmy, bhanks criticized my 12 lb shitty shoulder press form !!!”

CRYING !!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1266 on: October 10, 2023, 08:07:46 AM »
One other thing.

My Mom’s friend ran 10.85 over thirty five years ago and she is white.

So wipe the tears off CRYBABY !!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1267 on: October 10, 2023, 08:16:03 AM »
Who is “we” ?

I already did the upside down coffee cup, photo with a newspaper, and underwear pics to Chaos, so post up a bunch of yours and we can go from there.

Do you think I’m going to jump through hoops because the mentally unstable member of the board is having his yearly temper tantrum ?

That’s pretty laughable, a year ago he was posting on here looking for sympathy because he had been up all night CRYING about posts. Literally CRYING over something he didn’t like posted about him. If that is not a complete evisceration and emasculation, what is ?

Think about that a little more, he was up all night CRYING because of the big bad men on Getbig. Hahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!

You said you posted pics so I wondered how to see them.
You could block out your face.
What is the upside down coffee cup?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1268 on: October 10, 2023, 08:20:07 AM »
One other thing.

My Mom’s friend ran 10.85 over thirty five years ago and she is white.

So wipe the tears off CRYBABY !!!!

JPJ just curious of you age, are you in your mid 30s? Were you an Olympic qualifier training with the NFL guys at the performance center?

I literally can’t fathom your speed as a woman (or your moms friend). It’s incredible.

Also I’m enjoying Bhanks new gimmick, he is better off letting Fallsview running the account and posting videos now and then.

theyre causing MattC to meltdown  worse than the time Thunderbay University banned him from campus.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1269 on: October 10, 2023, 08:29:53 AM »
Here is what a 4.33 40 looks like, for those curious:

Metcalf also runs the 100 meters in 10.36 seconds:

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1270 on: October 10, 2023, 08:39:32 AM »
JPJ just curious of you age, are you in your mid 30s? Were you an Olympic qualifier training with the NFL guys at the performance center?

I literally can’t fathom your speed as a woman (or your moms friend). It’s incredible.

Also I’m enjoying Bhanks new gimmick, he is better off letting Fallsview running the account and posting videos now and then.

theyre causing MattC to meltdown  worse than the time Thunderbay University banned him from campus.

David, as I mentioned, my Mom’s BFF from her running days is Heike Drechsler. She was my track coach my entire life. She was the evolution of the Aryan super race, not some CRYBABY who feeds his family on Subway coupons.

Even at Division I level sprinting, the difference between 11.2 and 11.4 is one bad step out of the blocks. Athlete’s Performance trained and had sprinters as coaches. In the NFL Draft apparently the difference between running 4.5 and 4.8 can make them a lot of money. I don’t know all the particulars.
I do know when I was competing I could run as fast as all of them, regardless of the 4.1 stories you always hear about.

He CRIED David, like a little baby. He came on here and literally was CRYING about Getbig being mean to him. CRIED Dave….CRIED !   🤣🤣🤣

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1271 on: October 10, 2023, 08:45:39 AM »
Here is what a 4.33 40 looks like, for those curious:

Metcalf also runs the 100 meters in 10.36 seconds:

I think I recognize that name and he does run track sprints at a very high level. I didn’t get the video to work, but if he is tall and big (like the UBolt) then he gets “penalized” at the start. Once he gets up to speed though, he is significantly faster than even a regular college runner.

This is why when you hear stories of people running 4.1, or even the “urban legends” of people who supposedly run under 4.00, it is hard to comprehend.

(That is a big man to be that fast). I will bet he doesn’t CRY !!!!!  🤣

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #1272 on: October 10, 2023, 08:54:38 AM »
This Bhanks guy is pretty funny. Is he real or just one of those AI characters?

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #1273 on: October 10, 2023, 08:58:39 AM »
David, as I mentioned, my Mom’s BFF from her running days is Heike Drechsler. She was my track coach my entire life. She was the evolution of the Aryan super race, not some CRYBABY who feeds his family on Subway coupons.

Even at Division I level sprinting, the difference between 11.2 and 11.4 is one bad step out of the blocks. Athlete’s Performance trained and had sprinters as coaches. In the NFL Draft apparently the difference between running 4.5 and 4.8 can make them a lot of money. I don’t know all the particulars.
I do know when I was competing I could run as fast as all of them, regardless of the 4.1 stories you always hear about.

He CRIED David, like a little baby. He came on here and literally was CRYING about Getbig being mean to him. CRIED Dave….CRIED !   🤣🤣🤣

Careful "bro" or you might end up living rent-free in Matt's fucked-up head with Sobchak as a roommate.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1274 on: October 10, 2023, 09:05:59 AM »
Who is “we” ?

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o