Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201250 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1400 on: October 12, 2023, 11:15:45 PM »
Not sure why Jane would need to fly anywhere? Hankins is a laughable little bitch on his best day.

Jane’s fucking sprint video she sent out comes from some World Junior U20 Championships. If that’s not legitimate, there are dozens of others from the NCAA Track and Field Championships.

Maybe the retarded Canadian muppet has a point (other than at the end of his TITTIES) and there needs to be some money put into this challenge? Yes, I know Hankins is a brokeass gay bitch, and the Thunder Bay dickdrainer is on an allowance from his whore mommy, but for a couple of grand for 11 seconds of her time I think JPJ will bring her spikes out of retirement.

Only on Getbig could the two board retards have a bench press challenge and be arguing over lifts that start with a “2”. TITTY BOY, go get a fucking job you failure and pay the child support you owe. you small, broke, jobless weasel.

Are you serious?

So for $2,000 USD, I get to prove to everyone that JustPlaneJane is a fraud account AND KEEP MY MONEY??

PM ONEMOREREP AND I'LL PUT THAT MONEY IN ESCROW *NOW*, c ocksucker.

You have a DEAL, Walter Sobchak.

Fucking retard! It will be nice publicly own you too.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1401 on: October 12, 2023, 11:22:25 PM »
Oh OK. Good to know. I wasn't aware of that correlation. Thank you for that information.

But, really - B. Hank needed to be called out, IMO. And unlike a bodybuilder, I am situated in a position to settle the matter objectively. And I'm training for strength right now anyway, so why not do it?

I don't see the issue, really.

But I have already beat B. Hank on the three big lifts. I told him that I would concede that he beats me on the strict curl.

So that didn't take long, and I'm happy with the outcome. It has also given me some motivation to get my old strength back.

You literally called me out while I was recovering from surgery and couldn't lift at all. I still haven't come close to being fully recovered, and you are already declaring yourself the outcome winner. 340 is a great lift but not beyond reason. You have also yet to see me deadlift heavy but have declared yourself the winner on that as well. Also like I said the squat is subjective a 2 inch depth difference changes everything. You did some good lifts but can I heal and at least try a one rep max before you declare yourself the winner? My goal as I stated previously was to prep for a 2024 meet. But I am not even back to full training yet. I should be fully recovered and back to training proper by year end but I literally took the last 4 days off due to acute abdomen pain after benching 225 for 8.

Now if you want to feel good about your lifts by all means feel good about them. They are good lifts but declaring yourself the winner over someone who can't even train right now much less max out seems like a hollow victory. I should be close by year end the length of this supposed contest but if I push too hard too soon, I am going to fuck myself up there is no rush.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1402 on: October 12, 2023, 11:28:13 PM »
Jane is in London today, I’m guessing it’s close to night time there now. The video was sent to 3 getbiggers for confirmation, it was not posted here.

Lol.

Jane doesn’t post photos, Princess L told her not to.

LOL. 😂

- Send the video to Ron or OneMoreRep and request they keep it completely confidential. They will honour their word.

- Blur or pixelate or block out JustPlaneJane's face, and remove any geographical tells, if necessary, then upload the video.

- DO BOTH: pixelate his face AND send the video to a mod solely for their personal viewing for confirmation.

There is NO reason not to do this, but it won't happen because THAT 4.33s 40-YARD DASH NEVER HAPPENED.

She’s not kidding, me and a couple others here have done sprint training with her. The poster Les Grossman is the fastest of the men (played football at Nebraska) and she can turn sideways mid sprint and look back and wait for him to try to catch up.

A legit 4.7 is pretty fast, 4.3 is just a whole other level.

Yeah, I would say picking up and running one of the fastest 40-yard dashes in human history for a woman is for sure on a whole other level. That's why you and your JustPlaneJane gimmick need to think harder about what lies you claim on here. Or maybe your goal was to lose all trust from anyone with an IQ over 90 on here? In that case - good work.

It's interesting that her 4.33s 40-yard dash on her first time was video recorded for some reason. That's cool that she just showed up to some random college football practice in the 1990's or early 2000's when cameras were much less available but they started recording for some reason.

Not to mention the effort you used to have to go through to transfer home video footage into digital format available to circulate to the "three Getbiggers" who can confirm her time.

It's all just remarkable stuff, truly.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1403 on: October 12, 2023, 11:38:44 PM »
Got 500 today on deadlift.

It wasn't my hardest pull - but by no means my easiest either.

I will pull 525-lb next week, then cool it with the max singles until I'm confident pulling 550. Hopefully I can get that 550 in the 11 weeks I have before the contest ends.

I'm pleased with this, and I'm pretty confident I will get that 550 pull by January 1st. Not absolutely certain - but pretty confident.

455 & 500:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyU5J3ru-1T/

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1404 on: October 12, 2023, 11:45:44 PM »

I will pull 525-lb next week, then cool it with the max singles until I'm confident pulling 550. Hopefully I can get that 550 in the 11 weeks I have before the contest ends.

I'm pleased with this, and I'm pretty confident I will get that 550 pull by January 1st. Not absolutely certain - but pretty confident.

455 & 500:

It’s going to be half that time before I can even start to push it but there is always 2024.  If this is motivating you to train which it clearly is then great but it would have been a lot more difficult if I was actually able to train and compete vs recovering from surgery unable to eat

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1405 on: October 13, 2023, 12:23:37 AM »
You literally called me out while I was recovering from surgery and couldn't lift at all. I still haven't come close to being fully recovered, and you are already declaring yourself the outcome winner.

Yes.

340 is a great lift but not beyond reason. You have also yet to see me deadlift heavy but have declared yourself the winner on that as well.

Yes, that's right.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #1406 on: October 13, 2023, 12:33:46 AM »
Matty Kanging absolute savage mode now

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1407 on: October 13, 2023, 12:50:52 AM »
Matt seems to be owning the board into oblivion. Posting amazing lifts as a 200 lb natty...

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1408 on: October 13, 2023, 04:46:03 AM »
455 lbs is good enough Matt. Hanky won't even get close to that on a deadlift. Don't bother with the 500 lbs any more.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1409 on: October 13, 2023, 04:50:33 AM »
Current Wilks scores:

bhanks: 182.06
MattC: 346.23
Hulkotron: 191.93

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1410 on: October 13, 2023, 04:58:42 AM »
I am sandbagging the deadlift. I really don’t know why you guys think I can’t pull that is my easiest goal.

208.4 this am still leaning out 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1411 on: October 13, 2023, 05:06:45 AM »
I am sandbagging the deadlift. I really don’t know why you guys think I can’t pull that is my easiest goal.

Because your heaviest lift using your own criteria (video, this year) is 8 lbs.

You are actually getting disallowed credit for the 355 squat since it wasn't in 2023.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #1412 on: October 13, 2023, 05:08:38 AM »
Hahaha.

LOL!!!!!

OH MY GOD, this is great. 😂

I feel like we live in a world where smart people are made to fear speaking their minds.

We NEED - I can tell you, *I* NEED - intelligent people to not fear speaking their minds. Or else you get situations like the fake pandemic, where smart people who knew the actual miniscule risk of Covid to most people are scared to speak these truths.

Hulkotron - I love the way you churned out those facts, *BANG, BANG, BANG*, dismantling JustPlaneJane's horseshit at breakneck speed [equivalent to running 100m in 11.11s], then peppered it at the end with sarcasm.  ;D

Great stuff.

Posts like that make Getbig worth reading, IMO. And I learned more about elite running times that I didn't know prior to reading it.  :)

Consider the world records for the sprint distances commonly run by the world’s fastest track athletes, 60m and 100m. The world records are as follows:

60m: Men - 6.34 sec, women: 6.92 sec. The fastest woman took 9.2% longer than the fastest man.

100m: Men: 9.58 sec, women: 10.49 sec. The fastest woman took 9.5% longer than the fastest man.

Also note that almost all such records, at all distances, show a difference in the 9 - 11% range. The difference at 400m is 9.4%, the difference at 1500m is 11.7%, and the difference for the marathon is 10.4%. So the difference for a 40yd dash is unlikely to be far outside that range..

I can believe that JPJ was an elite women’s track runner but her claimed times are not in line with historical performances

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1413 on: October 13, 2023, 05:25:44 AM »
Because your heaviest lift using your own criteria (video, this year) is 8 lbs.

You are actually getting disallowed credit for the 355 squat since it wasn't in 2023.

Don't care all my goals were for a 2024 meet. I will still get close by year end but I can't even train right now very convenient time everyone to call me out for a lifting contest. I notice you have added a wilkes score for yourself with 0 actual lifts performed.

Are you going to stick with a made up theoretical bullshit calculation or are you going to actually meet your 2023 challenge goal 225lbs

GETBIG 2023 Bench Press Leader Challenge Board
1. BigRo 396 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 415)
2. Tatoo 350 Goal
3. Matt 340 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 350)
3. RobcGuns 330 Goal
3. GymRat 330 Goal
3. Soul Crusher 330 Goal
4. Bhank 315 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 330)
4. Wazhazbin 315 Goal
4. Residue 315 Goal
4. IronGrip400 315 Goal
5. ChristopherA 295 Goal
6. Darren Avey 275Goal
6. NJFlex 275 Goal
6. Krankenstein 275 Goal
6. Pasmith 275 Goal
6. Chaos 275lbs Goal
7. Josh 250 Goal
7. Cephius 250 Goal
7. 38 Returns 250 Goal
8. Raymondo 225 Goal
8. PhantomSpunker 225 Goal
8. Marvin Martian 225 Goal
8. Dave D 225 Goal
8. JoSwift 225 Goal
8. Hulkatron 225 Goal
8. Illuminati 225 Goal
8. Walter 225 Goal
8. Webster 225 Goal
9.GrapeApe 205 Goal
10. IronNat 195 Goal
10. Shizzo 195 Goal
10. Never1ashow 195 Goal
11. Oldtimer1 185 Goal
11. Wes 185 Goal
12. JPJ 165 Goal
13. Could be You

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1414 on: October 13, 2023, 05:34:05 AM »

455 & 500:

Matt is strong.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1415 on: October 13, 2023, 05:39:03 AM »

455 & 500:

Current Wilks scores:

bhanks: 182.06
MattC: 346.23

Hankins seething.

Much like Strongman had the Kazmaier rule so he wouldn't keep winning, we might have to have the Canning rule to keep him from whipping Hankins like this every year.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1416 on: October 13, 2023, 05:41:14 AM »
Hankins seething.

Much like Strongman had the Kazmaier rule so he wouldn't keep winning, we might have to have the Canning rule to keep him from whipping Hankins like this every year.

He isn't whipping anything. He is having a one-man contest. I can't lift heavy right now. I will be able to in a few more weeks.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1417 on: October 13, 2023, 08:09:20 AM »
He isn't whipping anything. He is having a one-man contest. I can't lift heavy right now. I will be able to in a few more weeks.

TITTY BOY waits until he is in the middle of his steroid cycle and challenges you a month after your surgery. That is no coincidence.

After 15 years of steroid use he weighs 200 lbs and lifts 300 pounds, nothing impressive about that at all.

He grew TITS and jerked off for Primehomosexual. Once you’re fully healed you can probably match both accomplishments. Let’s face it, 210 lb morons deadlifting 400 pounds on a lifting website is pretty fucking sad.

On the other hand, he is MUCH more socially inept than you and you actually have a college degree.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1418 on: October 13, 2023, 08:13:58 AM »
Matt vs Bhanks latest GB feud?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1419 on: October 13, 2023, 08:47:53 AM »

From 238 to 208?

Where did the 30lbs go?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1420 on: October 13, 2023, 08:50:04 AM »
From 238 to 208?

Where did the 30lbs go?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1421 on: October 13, 2023, 09:12:21 AM »
This one puts all the over 40 guys in one class and it is a npc and ifbb pro bikini show so we could compete in the npc and watch the ifbb bikini girls

As long as we all entered over 40 we would be in the same lineup regardless of height or weight. I would be willing to do master or open classic or regular bodybuilding whichever way gets the most of us in the same lineup

https://musclecontest.com/2024-nevada-state-championships-event/

But pick any Vegas show

But yeah fuck England fuck Chicago fuck Canada lets do a Getbig Vegas weekend win lose or draw Vegas would be fun

Do your own contest you loser....nobody held my hand in over 60 shows that I did.

You`d lose to all who showed, or quit anyway you fucking clown.  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1422 on: October 13, 2023, 09:41:51 AM »
This one puts all the over 40 guys in one class and it is a npc and ifbb pro bikini show so we could compete in the npc and watch the ifbb bikini girls

As long as we all entered over 40 we would be in the same lineup regardless of height or weight. I would be willing to do master or open classic or regular bodybuilding whichever way gets the most of us in the same lineup

https://musclecontest.com/2024-nevada-state-championships-event/

But pick any Vegas show

But yeah fuck England fuck Chicago fuck Canada lets do a Getbig Vegas weekend win lose or draw Vegas would be fun

Is that the only place you are allowed to go as stipulated in your restraining order?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1423 on: October 13, 2023, 09:42:53 AM »
Do your own contest you loser....nobody held my hand in over 60 shows that I did.

You`d lose to all who showed, or quit anyway you fucking clown.  ;D

They had one guy in the over 40 division last year no one does these shows anymore the bikini division is bringing in all the money and contestants NPC bodybuilding is dead. Everyone post on social media no one does shows anymore. I don’t need anyone to hold my hand but if you want a lineup in an over 40 bodybuilding show it’s either going to be a national event or you will have to plan in advance with others otherwise you will be lucky to have 3 guys in a class.

You keep saying you are going to do a national show but we all know that is never going to happen I am trying to give you idiots an opportunity to relive your glory days but instead you guys just want to make excuses. I know we are all old and no one is Ronnie Coleman so what get motivated get in shape do the getvif show and have some fun in Vegas or just sit in your old ass and tell me about next year

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.