Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202024 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1650 on: October 16, 2023, 02:39:54 PM »
Krank,

If you had no active involvement in this, then someone is presumably lying about you.

Why are you getting mad at me for pointing that out?

Shouldn't you be mad at the person dragging you into an extremely obvious lie?

I respect you for verifying your claims, and I have no idea why JustPlaneJane chose you drag you into one of her numerous lies. Your post didn't explain very much, which is why I sought clarification.

I know it seemed like I was accusing you of a lie there, but it has to be one or the other; I'm simply saying IF you voluntarily chose to participate in that lie, my GUESS is that you did it because you and Walter have a mutual beef with B. Hank. So being on the same "team" against him may be a reason for you to get involved.

I'm not accusing you of lying - just speculating on what motivation you would possibly have IF that happened. I don't recall you ever lying before.

Given your post didn't say much, it makes me curious what's going on here.

If I had to GUESS, none of that lie was your idea. But your post left room for speculation.

Matt - Clearly you have issues with Jane & Walter for whatever reasons,
I communicate via PM & Email with Jane quite often & Have received pictures from
Her trip to Germany & others from I believe that are in America ,
No I haven't spoken to her or met her , I can say from the pics I have that its definitely
A tall Blonde woman with boobs - and from what I'm aware of others in America
Have sought advice & help from Jane.

If Jane is Walter & Walter is Jane as in one account & Being a Man
Then its a very clever & deep con trick - as for what reason you'd have to ask
Why ?? 
Jane hasn't asked me for anything in her messages, Just conversations
About her Trips abroad & things like her cars & motorbikes & every day things.
Also you can look up the German lady sprinter from the 80s Heike Drechsler

Maybe you should ask Princess L if Jane is a woman or maybe some of the others
On here who know her could post up saying they know her.

Didn't Jane post a pic once of herself in a Bikini?? Yes it was deleted because of
Weirdo stalkers IIRC.

Anyways Matt if Jane is a Man as you claim , Personally at this point I don't think
So from my communication with her.

Ask yourself why a man would pretend to be a woman & Message other men,
While All the time " Pretending" to be a woman complete with pics etc.

I'll be the 1st to say if Jane Exposes Hmmm not a good choice of word
I'll let you do that kind of thing in your Video's to Prime 😱 🤮🤮🤮  You have to admit
That was an extremely weird / bizarre thing to do !!! 
I Digress if Jane is a man & I know I'd say so.

HTH
 ;D  👊🏻

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1651 on: October 16, 2023, 02:43:08 PM »

I communicate via PM & Email with Jane quite often & Have received pictures from
No I haven't spoken to her or met her , I can say from the pics I have that its definitely

Why ?? 

Didn't Jane post a pic once of herself in a Bikini?? Yes it was deleted because of
Weirdo stalkers IIRC.

Anyways Matt if Jane is a Man as you claim , Personally at this point I don't think

I'll let you do that kind of thing in your Video's to Prime 😱 🤮🤮🤮  You have to admit

HTH
 ;D  👊🏻

You shouldnt have bothered mate, he will now read that and come up with 20 answers to questions you didnt ask or responses to points you didnt make

Hes fucked up

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1652 on: October 16, 2023, 03:01:48 PM »
Hey fucko. 🙋‍♀️

To the contrary, B. Hank probably can probably outrun you. I know I definitely can.

Out of curiosity:

Walter Sobchak said you would run the 100m for two grand, in a wager with B. Hank. Is that wager on? If so, is it available to other Getbiggers?

Also, given that you are in London, why did you feel the need to post a stock photo? Why couldn't you post a photo that you took of your own?

Did "Princess L" also advise you not to post such photos?

London WAS nice [before mass Muslim immigration displaced ethnic Brits almost completely].

Why not take a nice photo of London to share with the board? Or are you back in Chicago, deadlifting at the female state/national level for your weight class? Or are you back in Phoenix, cycling at near elite speeds over there?

I'm sure I'm not the only Getbiggers who would love to see some photos that you took in London!

Note: see how even the locations he alleges to be in are ridiculous bullshit, made up seemingly to impress people? But only the stupidest. And at this point, on Getbig, probably zero.

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/london-united-kindom-october-25-2018-1264249444

That’s not a stock photo, you lying cocksukker.

Get off the fucking internet you deadbeat, lying piece of brokeass shit and go raise your fucking feral brood of illegitimate kids.

Fucking spastic weirdo. You fill yourself full of fucking drugs so you can struggle to lift 200 lbs and then run here to brag about it for a week.

Fucking retard.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1653 on: October 16, 2023, 03:09:26 PM »
Can someone post the gif of Cucking “peeling” off his shirt and still failing.

Idiot

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #1654 on: October 16, 2023, 03:30:48 PM »
Can we get a " Day in the life of" video of Matt and Brian? ....

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1655 on: October 16, 2023, 03:37:53 PM »
Can we get a " Day in the life of" video of Matt and Brian? ....

They already did Brian

This chilling film stars Emily Urch as a survivor of a controlling and violent relationship with a rich skint and powerful pathetic man with a penchant for straight bathroom towel alignment who, once again, considers his wife his property and has no intention of letting her leave, stalking her relentlessly until the end. (Don’t worry, she makes it.)(I think)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1656 on: October 16, 2023, 04:52:03 PM »
They already did Brian

This chilling film stars Emily Urch as a survivor of a controlling and violent relationship with a rich skint and powerful pathetic man with a penchant for straight bathroom towel alignment who, once again, considers his wife his property and has no intention of letting her leave, stalking her relentlessly until the end. (Don’t worry, she makes it.)(I think)

legit lol.... haha EEEEEMMMMIIIILLLYYYYYYYY

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1657 on: October 16, 2023, 10:21:59 PM »
I don't completely understand B. Hank - for two years [2021, until earlier this year], I did nothing but compliment him on his physique while numerous people were attacking him - even teaming up on him to attack him - and then I guess he missed all that and felt the need to trash my 2x 100-lb dumbbell overhead press x6 reps video/form, when that lift is probably my strongest lift in either P4P or absolute terms.

I think it's strange to be attacked on something 99.9% of the general population can't do. And his comments were just downright insulting - saying I could go a "foot lower" [utter balderdash], and saying I compete in "160-lb Strongman". That's just purposely diminishing my actual weight class which is 80-kg / 176.4-lb, and is akin to me saying he competed in some lowly NPC contest with five competitors in the Master's division, even if he didn't [I'm not sure if it was Master's].

This was said to a person who supported him for two years.

That said, he has a better physique than I do, and I don't refute that.

But did B. Hank also attack joswift, who has a champion level physique at over 55, and looks like a 28-year-old in his prime, and has one of the greatest physiques in Getbig's history? If so, was it intended as a joke?  ???

I just don't get B. Hank sometimes.

That being said, today I got my personal best bench press ever, of 350-lb. So at this point, I'm extremely confident that I will bring this up to 375 @ under 200.

Also, there was a Sam Sulek lookalike at my gym tonight.  ;D LOL. My gym has a "feel" of Lou's small gym in Pumping Iron.

Bench Press Videos From Tonight [Swipe Left]:

270-lb x1
305-lb x1
325-lb x1
350-lb x1

I need to remember to hold the weight at the top position before re-racking it, like Flexacon reminded me to do. Now my goal is 375 by the new year!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyfAUyktbGR/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1658 on: October 17, 2023, 12:21:02 AM »
You shouldnt have bothered mate, he will now read that and come up with 20 answers to questions you didnt ask or responses to points you didnt make

Hes fucked up

Just got fed up with the endless essays

He's certainly not firing on all cylinders at this present time !!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1659 on: October 17, 2023, 01:07:05 AM »

Why ?? 

Weirdo stalkers IIRC.

HTH
 ;D  👊🏻

Yes, illuminati - I have issues with a person who has attacked my family and even my children on here numerous times, in addition to calling me weak while making ludicrous claims about himself and under the JustPlaneJane account, which I'm not clear is a separate man, but may be.

There are certain lines you just don't cross. But Walter is too much a coward to even verify a lift claim - he won't be speaking like that to anyone in person any time soon. Myself, or anyone.

Of course I have issues with someone who has attacked my children, illuminati. Why wouldn't I?

Regarding your communication with JustPlaneJane - there may a possibility that he travels around for work or something - although his photo of London was very clear a stock photo, found here [attached below]:

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/london-united-kindom-october-25-2018-1264249444

But none of what you are saying constitutes evidence that JustPlaneJane is a woman, illuminati.

And illuminati. My man - you are smarter than that to accept a vague PM history as proof that JustPlaneJane is a woman. Women are almost NEVER as mealy mouthed as he is. But even if he IS a woman, he did not run the 100m in 11.11s, and a #15 in NFL history, or whatever it was.

This in addition to claiming a 309-lb x3 deadlift at 134-lb [140kg x3 @61kg], which you of all people should know is within 50kg of women in that weight class at world championships.

So she's a #200 ever in history White female sprinter, Top 0.01% female in strength, and travels around, but needs to post stock photo of London to show that, and has posted sweet fuck all in terms of actual evidence to prove any of this.

But it wasn't dumb of you to believe him - he's lying after all, and lying to you. But it IS dumb of you to still think any of his sprint claims are true, after all these details have been pointed out.

Although all you appear to be saying is that JustPlaneJane is a woman, who travels around for work.

That is possible - but there are tools to search online to see if the pictures he sent you are taken from other websites.

I can PM you those tools if you wish.

But we have a good rapport, illuminati - so if you find JustPlaneJane faked anything to you, I'd simply ask that you acknowledge that to me via PM.

JustPlaneJane will never post anything to prove any of his claims - ever. Nor will Walter.

Please remember that, and try to remember what happened to SquadFatter.

Lastly, illuminati: I am trying to keep my MEGA long posts [even more than usual] contained in THIS thread, which I started. And I think calling liars and calling out B. Hank was well worth it. AND - I started training for strength again on August 29th, and brought my bench back up, from 295-lb, now at 350-lb.

So that's Win Win - beating B. Hank publicly while getting stronger!  :) 💪

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1660 on: October 17, 2023, 02:21:49 AM »
Matt, yes, I've been here since 2004. Being a bit of a paranoid IT security person, I change email addresses, forum names, youtube page and anything else I feel like abandoning every now and again.
As far as Fouad, I know he lost a ton of size and his kidneys were having issues. Not sure if he looks putrid though... He was on a ton of gear for decades...

Ah!! That makes sense.

You settled here nicely, Gym Rat. I'm not surprised you have been here since '04.

The story of sarcasm/Squadfather is actually also sad. If he wasn't so disrespectful, I would feel sorry for him. Just in light of the utter embarrassment of being doxxed, and his short life.

Walter Sobchak/JustPlaneJane purposely type out "Matt Canning", as if they can apply pressure on me.  ;D

That's why I set myself up to not have to work or answer to anyone - so I wouldn't have such pressure. They have employers, and are projecting their income insecurity on me. Assuming they are two people.

With Squadfather, he would trash everyone from me, to Mat Duvall.

In April of 2006, I posted a video of me benching 265x4, but I didn't touch my chest as I had no spotter. Because it was a decent lift, he couldn't say much, but he did throw me some shade over form, even though I had an appropriate reason.

If you TRASH people who have decent strength or decent physiques while claiming to be 5'11" and 230, while actually being 100-lb of fat over that - what do you think will happen when someone who you attacked learns the truth about you?

That doxxing destroyed Squadfather. He never recovered.

Walter, in a sense, is smart for not posting his 165-lb bench or 315-lb deadlift, or show a picture of his retreating hairline - he knows he would be ran off the board if he did that.

But I'll be benching 365 by Halloween, and deadlifting 525 on Friday. And going up from there.  8)

What I need the most help with is my squat, Gym Rat. I'm aiming for 450 with knee wraps.

I think several Getbiggers have seen evidence of your squat credentials. So if you have any tips, please send them my way.

A strong pair of wraps will be a start, so I thought you or illuminati might recommend one. Knee wraps, virtually independent of anything else, will increase your squat.

Also, Sam Sulek showed up at my gym tonight.  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1661 on: October 17, 2023, 02:38:11 AM »
^ Fuck's sake, I edited that to be half the size.  ::)

Now that I'm at my 350-370 bench goal, I should take the time to say: GRAPE APE 🍇 🐒 was fundamental to my improvements. He showed me the adjustments I needed to maximize everything.

I'm actually astounded how well it worked.

It's just annoying to know how much time I wasted before speaking to Grape 🍇 about it.  ::) It actually makes me mad, but...I'm moving forward now.

I will beat B. Hank's lifetime max of 365, by new year. He said I won't get 350x2, but I'll get it next week.

If your chest sucks / your delts overpower them, speak to Grape. 🍇

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1662 on: October 17, 2023, 02:46:40 AM »

I think several Getbiggers have seen evidence of your squat credentials. So if you have any tips, please send them my way.

Ive only let you see it (SQ and/or DL vid) and I asked you to keep it private, which you did. Which is also appreciated.

The only tip I can give is just to keep on doing it, I never did anything special except for 45 yrs of weight traiing..

Youll be blowing by me there, you already have in bench and DL... My best is only 355 B and 500 DL..
Youre strong as fuck, I dont care how others spin it...

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1663 on: October 17, 2023, 03:21:09 AM »
I don't completely understand B. Hank - for two years [2021, until earlier this year], I did nothing but compliment him on his physique while numerous people were attacking him - even teaming up on him to attack him - and then I guess he missed all that and felt the need to trash my 2x 100-lb dumbbell overhead press x6 reps video/form, when that lift is probably my strongest lift in either P4P or absolute terms.

I think it's strange to be attacked on something 99.9% of the general population can't do. And his comments were just downright insulting - saying I could go a "foot lower" [utter balderdash], and saying I compete in "160-lb Strongman". That's just purposely diminishing my actual weight class which is 80-kg / 176.4-lb, and is akin to me saying he competed in some lowly NPC contest with five competitors in the Master's division, even if he didn't [I'm not sure if it was Master's].

But did B. Hank also attack joswift, who has a champion level physique at over 55, and looks like a 28-year-old in his prime, and has one of the greatest physiques in Getbig's history? If so, was it intended as a joke?  ???

That being said, today I got my personal best bench press ever, of 350-lb. So at this point, I'm extremely confident that I will bring this up to 375 @ under 200.

Also, there was a Sam Sulek lookalike at my gym tonight.  ;D LOL. My gym has a "feel" of Lou's small gym in Pumping Iron.

270-lb x1
305-lb x1
325-lb x1
350-lb x1

I need to remember to hold the weight at the top position before re-racking it, like Flexacon reminded me to do. Now my goal is 375 by the new year!

Impressive benching Matt.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1664 on: October 17, 2023, 03:38:39 AM »
This further proves my point. I said you shouldn’t be able to see your kids because you are flat out retarded. I stand by this.

But webstar - you wore a mask for two years for no reason [when you weren't even sick], because you were told.

I'm saying: that was retarded.

But on this note, webstar: my two oldest kids are old enough to decide for themselves how much they want to see me [14 and 13]. But being teens, they are gradually getting and enjoying their independence. My 9-year-old son can choose for himself by age 12, but likes hanging out with me most, because what do we do all day? Go to sports and hobbies stores, hang out.

My advantage is I'm available 24/7. And maybe we relate more, male to male.

My 6-year-old daughter would be my only child your assessment could really apply to.

I assume that [like JustPlaneJane], that you are a man. If you are, I wouldn't be wishing for people's kids to be taken away for "being retarded". Issues like child endangerment and others of that magnitude should be your concern, because here in Canada, people were literally losing custody over not being vaccinated.

So the literally is that the threshold for men to lose parental rights is already low - I wouldn't wish it on someone who it shouldn't apply to.

Or maybe you don't want kids. If you do, my suggestion is to value their younger years with them, because they are the most important developmental years, and you only get them once. And if you do have kids, you shouldn't be happy with how low the threshold sometimes is for good dads to lose custody. Like I said - losing custody for not being vaccinated [which happened in Quebec]? That is sickening.

I would say that you are making assumptions about my relationship with my kids that are out of line, webstar.

Maybe threatening cops should be viewed as "concerning" - but I stand my ground, and won't be pushed around, and that's just the way it is.

Didn't you make a detailed post about B. Hank that you wrote to me politely, and now these comments about my parenting, webstar? What gives, dude? As for his history - I haven't looked into it very much.

Oh, and:
There is an "Ignore User" feature here, and it works. You should add my account to it. But it won't block my posts if someone QUOTES me, so I would ask people only to quote the relevant portion.

You should not be reading my posts if they bother you. And even those who like my posts will get annoyed by the SCROLLING, even to skip it. So you should add me to your Ignore List if it bugs you.

However - I feel in THIS thread, it should be ok that I post. I still stand by my challenge to B. Hank, which I am currently winning, and stand by calling a JustPlaneJane a liar, and asking for proof or his sprint claims.

There is no need fo read my posts if they cause you grief, webstar.

Photo of my with my youngest, when she was a baby.  8)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1665 on: October 17, 2023, 03:42:27 AM »
^ Oh, FFS.

Just a reminder to ALL:
There is an "Ignore User" feature, and it works. But it won't block QUOTED POSTS.

So I would ask that people only quote the relevant portion of my post they are replying to, or just erase it from the text box when addressing.

There is no reason ANYONE who doesn't want to read my posts should be doing so.

Lastly, and again: as the OP of this thread, I am trying go have my longest posts CONTAINED IN HERE.

I am trying not to bring this to other threads, so I hope people can appreciate THAT, at least.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1666 on: October 17, 2023, 03:53:47 AM »
You didn't get it you and your spotter got it but it is not a tag team lift. I did congratulate you when you got 330 by yourself but again fuck no you do not get credit if your spotter touches the bar are you kidding? How are you still trying to argue otherwise?

This is why I said you were petty, B. Hank - you refuse to give credit where credit is due.

So you really didn't think I had that 325-lb'er in me on October 2nd, and that my spotter got it, but two weeks later, here I am at 350-lb already?:

^ I called out Walter Sobchak here, lol.

I'd love to see the weakling post his 165 bench video, or JustPlaneJane's 17s 100m run.

That's not even bad for being in the 50-65 age range.

And not everyone can post evidence of their claims. Because this is still 2003, and 99.9% of people including homeless people don't have cellphone cameras, and YouTube doesn't exist yet, and doesn't have ONE HUNDRED YEARS worth of private user media uploaded to it DAILY. And it's not like blocking someone's face can't be done in five minutes using free software found online. 😂

Over 2x Walter Sobchak's lifetime best one rep max here:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1667 on: October 17, 2023, 04:21:47 AM »
Ive only let you see it (SQ and/or DL vid) and I asked you to keep it private, which you did. Which is also appreciated.

Holy shit! Thanks Gym Rat - damn, that's cool.

It's funny, me verifying your lift might seem like Walter and Jane doing it - but the difference is, you could show Ron or OneMoreRep the video to confirm it.

There is no excuse for JustPlaneJane not to do that with her 4.33s 40-yard dash time. He won't because the run never happened, and the video doesn't exist.

I can confirm that your massive squat exists, but if anyone questions you, you could always send the video to Ron or OMR. They, like me, will not violate your trust.

I keep things private when people ask.

It has been an HONOUR that you only told me!  8)

Go to 1:52 here:

;D

The only tip I can give is just to keep on doing it, I never did anything special except for 45 yrs of weight traiing..

Thanks Gym Rat! We both put in the work. But I will likely be starting a specialized program, as soon as I plateau [but IMO, I will reach at least 360 on bench before that happens].

We're not the only ones here who just trained. But as I said, I will eventually go on a specialized strength program. Grape Ape 🍇 gave me some workout split adjustments/modifications for me to apply, and they worked wonders. But now that I just know that 375 bench is coming, I may adjust my goal to 405 as I get closer. However: I'm not willing to go much above a 200 body weight. So 375 may be more likely to max out on/near.

Also, I've been getting a but greedy on my strength goals...I am maxing out too often, though I have been holding back probably 3% or so.

And as I get stronger...I want to set higher goals, and continue to do one rep maxes. I'm ambitious lately, but like I said...a bit greedy.

I appreciated you saying that I can be counted on to perform when I set my mind to it! Thank you for saying that. I believe I live up to that, and you acknowledging that inspired me further.

Youll be blowing by me there, you already have in bench and DL... My best is only 355 B and 500 DL..
Youre strong as fuck, I dont care how others spin it...

Haha, thank you - I have set my goals at, but those numbers are not to be diminished. That literally puts you around Top 0.1% of strongest North Americans!

As you have said for me: I'm trying to be objective when I say - yes, I sort of agree with you.

Walter Sobchak calling me a weakling, and saying he warms up with my workout is borderline delusional. I have a 225x25 bench video, and he says it's weak. What an utterly moronic claim...

I am not Ed Coan or John Haack, but am I strong / strong for my size? I'd say so. No one aside from competition strength athletes are "warming up with [my] workout", lol. God, Walter is such a clown. 🤡 The claims of him and JustPlaneJane are so absurd that they come across as people who don't even train at all and have no idea what realistic performance levels are. 🤡's.

There are valid complaints about my post size, and I'll probably address that in a thread, to show people how to ignore me. I don't want anyone reading my posts who are bothered by them.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1668 on: October 17, 2023, 04:26:13 AM »
Impressive benching Matt.

Thanks Rob!  8)

And thanks for advising me last year. It helped a lot, but now I'm back in my element, training to get stronger, and that is where I respond best.

I do prefer the look you get from training in the bodybuilding rep range, but it's just not my genetic strength. I respond a lot better to low rep strength training. I suppose that's why I do it - simply because my personal results are better.

I should be into the 360's on the bench by Halloween 🎃 / early November. And I may be hitting you up once I get to that level, and likely start to plateau a little.

But so far, so good! So I'm going to keep the same bench "regime" until I stop progressing.  8)

Thanks again, Rob. It's been going very well lately for me in the gym, and I'm pleased with that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1669 on: October 17, 2023, 05:11:39 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1670 on: October 17, 2023, 06:13:11 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1671 on: October 17, 2023, 06:15:46 AM »

270-lb x1
305-lb x1
325-lb x1
350-lb x1

First off great job 350lbs is a great mark and at 42 years old and 200 reported pounds.

None of that changes the fact that your 100lb dumbbell overhead presses were complete dogshit. It is a dumbbell shoulder press and you never brought the weights to your shoulder you did not complete a single rep much less 6 you were about a foot too high.

If JoeSwift is so great let's see the mandatories exactly

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1672 on: October 17, 2023, 06:18:07 AM »
^ Fuck's sake, I edited that to be half the size.  ::)

Now that I'm at my 350-370 bench goal, I should take the time to say: GRAPE APE 🍇 🐒 was fundamental to my improvements. He showed me the adjustments I needed to maximize everything.

I'm actually astounded how well it worked.

It's just annoying to know how much time I wasted before speaking to Grape 🍇 about it.  ::) It actually makes me mad, but...I'm moving forward now.

I will beat B. Hank's lifetime max of 365, by new year. He said I won't get 350x2, but I'll get it next week.

If your chest sucks / your delts overpower them, speak to Grape. 🍇

You are not going to make 350x2 next week do no attempt this with your spotter 20 feet away

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1673 on: October 17, 2023, 06:21:38 AM »

I believe Josh has just proved my point that the "Assault" bike is a fucking joke

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1674 on: October 17, 2023, 06:27:53 AM »
You are not going to make 350x2 next week do no attempt this with your spotter 20 feet away

The spotter is standing away from me so you couldn't declare the spotter rowed the bar for me.  ;D I had to do it. For you.

And I may not get 350x2 next week, but didn't you say that reps don't count?

So 355x1 beats 350x2, right?

?

If so, I will get 355x1 next week instead!

8) 8) 8)