Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201575 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1800 on: October 20, 2023, 03:48:54 PM »
I haven't mentioned anyone in months why would I so you can go harass and stalk them? I spoke to Coop this week we have never had any kind of issue or falling out we get along great. I told coop I was on TRT before I ever even did my first strict curl contest he could care less. I don't use rec drugs.

Please post the dated text exchange between you and coop to prove you still talk to him.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1801 on: October 20, 2023, 03:49:41 PM »
So why is your pharmacy in Florida?

Bullshit lying Brian caught again

Forgot when you posted your script bottle didn’t you?

Is Florida not a legitimate state with Doctors that can write prescriptions? If I had a Dr in Alaska how would that make it any more or less legit and legal?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1802 on: October 20, 2023, 03:52:24 PM »
Please post the dated text exchange between you and coop to prove you still talk to him.

Why? I am supposed to post private conversations with other people now so you can harass them? I don't think so. He literally wrote me a recommendation for a wrestling coaching job last week. You people are retarded.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #1803 on: October 20, 2023, 03:52:40 PM »
As far as deadlifts as always getbig significantly underestimates what I can pull I don't see any issue there.

You yourself said the most you've pulled was 365 for "reps".

You also said you could squat 405 for reps.

By your own admission, you were a better squatter than deadlifter.

Last time you squatted you maxed out at 365.

You'll probably struggle to even conventional deadlift (NOT trap bar) 350 at this point.  While on steroids.  But it probably won't even go that far because your hernia mesh is the out you've been looking for.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1804 on: October 20, 2023, 03:57:19 PM »
I fear Bhanky will not be heavy training before the end of the year. These lingering surgery effects seem to be going on and on.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1805 on: October 20, 2023, 04:09:16 PM »
I haven't seen Matt lift anything, yet that I don't think I can duplicate within a few months the 350 will be difficult but I hope to be there sometime next year but I will be close. As far as deadlifts as always getbig significantly underestimates what I can pull I don't see any issue there.

As always you Lie about anything & everything

FUCK OFF - YOU CUCKOLD FAGGOTT

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1806 on: October 20, 2023, 04:17:55 PM »
Is Florida not a legitimate state with Doctors that can write prescriptions? If I had a Dr in Alaska how would that make it any more or less legit and legal?

It is and I don’t disagree with you.

However, why would someone who lives in Kitty hawk drive to Florida for TRT?

Would any legitimate doctor in your state prescribe your weekly recommended dose of 500 mg a week?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1807 on: October 20, 2023, 04:18:50 PM »
Why? I am supposed to post private conversations with other people now so you can harass them? I don't think so. He literally wrote me a recommendation for a wrestling coaching job last week. You people are retarded.

I thought you are not allowed to be around due to your probation/parole conditions?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1808 on: October 20, 2023, 04:22:07 PM »
I thought you are not allowed to be around due to your probation/parole conditions?

I am sorry I can't just argue with you about every lie you make up about me get a life

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1809 on: October 20, 2023, 04:30:40 PM »
I am sorry I can't just argue with you about every lie you make up about me get a life

So why is your prescription being filled in Florida 8-10 hours away?

That’s a legit TRT clinic for sure.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1810 on: October 21, 2023, 01:27:39 AM »
So why is your prescription being filled in Florida 8-10 hours away?

That’s a legit TRT clinic for sure.
He gets his gear the same way you and I get it,from a dealer in a gym,or online.

He got some from a doctor ONCE and ONCE only.

You don`t actually believe he still gets Test from a doctor do you.......if so,I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale going really really cheap.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1811 on: October 21, 2023, 01:37:45 AM »
I haven't seen Matt lift anything, yet that I don't think I can duplicate within a few months the 350 will be difficult but I hope to be there sometime next year but I will be close. As far as deadlifts as always getbig significantly underestimates what I can pull I don't see any issue there.
You`re worthless and weak !!  :D

Squats- you look like you`re gonna fold like a cheap lawn chair, and they are far from deep enough.......Bench Press-.....no lockout at the beginning or end of the "lift",and you shook and vibrated like you were being electrocuted,feet and legs moving everywhere.....etc. etc......Deadlifts- 8 pound dumbells while trying to be a smart ass......we`ve seen 275 for some reps.............that`s all folks.

So you haven`t watched the videos of Matt lifting more than you can even dream about ???
 ..........GTFO.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1812 on: October 21, 2023, 01:39:23 AM »
I haven't mentioned anyone in months why would I so you can go harass and stalk them? I spoke to Coop this week we have never had any kind of issue or falling out we get along great. I told coop I was on TRT before I ever even did my first strict curl contest he could care less. I don't use rec drugs.

you being on TRT would eliminate you from competing with SCN, they are a drug free organisation, so no, you didnt tell him

I can always ask him if you like

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1813 on: October 21, 2023, 01:56:35 AM »

I haven't benched anything you haven't benched before, but I would assume injuries might prevent you from getting back to your former best.

I'm going to bench 360 next week, and my goal is 375 @199. I'm hovering around 200...but I'm willing to go up in body weight a little bit to get 375...maybe 205/210.

You have longer arms than me which helps the deadlift.

My lifetime best deadlift was 510 @170. The 515 @199 was a LOT easier.

I know I could have pulled 525, but...I'll get it next week. My deadlift goal is 550 [even 545 would be ok]. Depending on how fast I get there, I may increase that goal.

I mean...if I got 510 @170, I should be able to pull even a bit over 550 if I go back up to 210.

You know, I'm glad this challenge has made me get strong again, B. Hank. I was always overly worried about injuries.

Actually, even if you beat me, I'd be ok with it at this point. I beat both my lifetime top bench press and deadlift just this week.

So I'm happy. If you beat me, I would give you props.

But I really do feel I can get that 375 bench and 550 deadlift. So I'm going to make it hard for you.

If it gets hard for me, I'll just let myself go to 210. But I think I can get it at 200 [if not lighter].

I've been really enjoying this contest with you, B. Hank!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1814 on: October 21, 2023, 02:39:37 AM »
B. Hank - thought you might like this one:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CynyklVgwpE/

Also, have you told Jay Cutler his reps weren't low enough?  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1815 on: October 21, 2023, 04:20:08 AM »
You`re worthless and weak !!  :D

Squats- you look like you`re gonna fold like a cheap lawn chair, and they are far from deep enough.......Bench Press-.....no lockout at the beginning or end of the "lift",and you shook and vibrated like you were being electrocuted,feet and legs moving everywhere.....etc. etc......Deadlifts- 8 pound dumbells while trying to be a smart ass......we`ve seen 275 for some reps.............that`s all folks.

So you haven`t watched the videos of Matt lifting more than you can even dream about ???
 ..........GTFO.

This is not true my feet do not move at all when I bench. They are firmly planted on the floor. Me shaking my leg prior getting hyped doesn't mean I move my feet they do not move at all when I bench. I am currently deadlifting 20 rep sets with that weight like nothing. I have a video of me benching 350x2 something Matt is still not doing so no 350x1 is not more than I dream about.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1816 on: October 21, 2023, 04:27:05 AM »
I haven't benched anything you haven't benched before, but I would assume injuries might prevent you from getting back to your former best.

I'm going to bench 360 next week, and my goal is 375 @199. I'm hovering around 200...but I'm willing to go up in body weight a little bit to get 375...maybe 205/210.

You have longer arms than me which helps the deadlift.

My lifetime best deadlift was 510 @170. The 515 @199 was a LOT easier.

I know I could have pulled 525, but...I'll get it next week. My deadlift goal is 550 [even 545 would be ok]. Depending on how fast I get there, I may increase that goal.

I mean...if I got 510 @170, I should be able to pull even a bit over 550 if I go back up to 210.

You know, I'm glad this challenge has made me get strong again, B. Hank. I was always overly worried about injuries.

Actually, even if you beat me, I'd be ok with it at this point. I beat both my lifetime top bench press and deadlift just this week.

So I'm happy. If you beat me, I would give you props.

But I really do feel I can get that 375 bench and 550 deadlift. So I'm going to make it hard for you.

If it gets hard for me, I'll just let myself go to 210. But I think I can get it at 200 [if not lighter].

I've been really enjoying this contest with you, B. Hank!

So far it has been a contest of 1. As you know I have been recovering from surgery and wasn't even cleared to lift 10lbs when you started this challenge. I still do not feel comfortable even considering a single rep max lift on anything I am doing sets of 20,15 and 10 rep sets right now not singles. I have to take off eod because it feels like someone punched me in the gut after any decent workout. Meanwhile you have been maxing out every week for a month. So go ahead and gloat as I probably will not catch 350 by year end. However I do plan to be there next year. If we had started the contest when I was pressing 315 and healthy and I hadn't just come out of hernia surgery we would be a lot closer right now. I will go over 315 by year end though I figure another month and I will try some singles which will give me a month to get the number up before year end.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1817 on: October 21, 2023, 04:39:59 AM »
Where is the video of deadlifting 275 for reps?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1818 on: October 21, 2023, 04:49:45 AM »
This is not true my feet do not move at all when I bench. They are firmly planted on the floor. Me shaking my leg prior getting hyped doesn't mean I move my feet they do not move at all when I bench.
Easy for you to say when your feet aren`t visible during your bench video.........look`s like it was filmed during a fucking earthquake!  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1819 on: October 21, 2023, 04:54:33 AM »
So far it has been a contest of 1. As you know I have been recovering from surgery and wasn't even cleared to lift 10lbs when you started this challenge. I still do not feel comfortable even considering a single rep max lift on anything I am doing sets of 20,15 and 10 rep sets right now not singles. I have to take off eod because it feels like someone punched me in the gut after any decent workout. Meanwhile you have been maxing out every week for a month. So go ahead and gloat as I probably will not catch 350 by year end. However I do plan to be there next year. If we had started the contest when I was pressing 315 and healthy and I hadn't just come out of hernia surgery we would be a lot closer right now. I will go over 315 by year end though I figure another month and I will try some singles which will give me a month to get the number up before year end.
You don`t get a cookie for having hernia surgery.....it`s all about what you can lift TODAY exactly.   8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1820 on: October 21, 2023, 04:56:48 AM »
For those who aren`t yet aware,Hanky is recovering from hernia mesh surgery.

Just an FYI for those who may have missed him post this tidbit 50,000 times already.

HTH

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1821 on: October 21, 2023, 04:58:47 AM »
Easy for you to say when your feet aren`t visible during your bench video.........look`s like it was filmed during a fucking earthquake!  LOL  ;D

Easy for you to just make up lies My feet are planted when I bench press

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1822 on: October 21, 2023, 05:00:07 AM »

Congratulations on the new job Hanky! Will you be coaching at a high school or private gym?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1823 on: October 21, 2023, 05:00:21 AM »
You don`t get a cookie for having hernia surgery.....it`s all about what you can lift TODAY exactly.   8)

Just because I can lift x pounds today right now with my chest and arms or back and legs doesn't mean it is a good idea for my abdomen. I am going to wait longer before doing low reps.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1824 on: October 21, 2023, 05:07:24 AM »
Just because I can lift x pounds today right now with my chest and arms or back and legs doesn't mean it is a good idea for my abdomen. I am going to wait longer before doing low reps.
What a concept.......we all told you that weeks ago you fucking genius.

My above post in BOLD was mimicking you..........it applies to us,but not to you.........Mr. Move The Goalposts.