Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203172 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1825 on: October 21, 2023, 05:08:23 AM »
Easy for you to just make up lies My feet are planted when I bench press
What lies,we can`t see your feet during the Hiroshima video.......genius.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1826 on: October 21, 2023, 05:16:18 AM »
What lies,we can`t see your feet during the Hiroshima video.......genius.

Correct which means you are just making up lies my feet do not move when I bench not a little not at all my butt also does not move it is planted on the bench.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1827 on: October 21, 2023, 05:20:16 AM »
He gets his gear the same way you and I get it,from a dealer in a gym,or online.

He got some from a doctor ONCE and ONCE only.

You don`t actually believe he still gets Test from a doctor do you.......if so,I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale going really really cheap.

Always a corn kernel of truth surrounded by a turd of lies with Hanky.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1828 on: October 21, 2023, 05:32:32 AM »
Correct which means you are just making up lies my feet do not move when I bench not a little not at all my butt also does not move it is planted on the bench.
Hey Ace,the only people I lie to are the police......your legs are moving in the video.....the hip bone`s connected to the leg bone.....the leg bone`s connected to the feet ...................your feet were more than likely all over the fucking place.

Just an FYI........no part of your body would, or could ever be called "planted" on the bench in that video.  :D

FAR FROM IT !!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1829 on: October 21, 2023, 05:34:53 AM »
Always a corn kernel of truth surrounded by a turd of lies with Hanky.
Yup,fuck him and his semantics....the fact remains,Matt is murdering him before our very eyes.  ;D

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1830 on: October 21, 2023, 05:41:41 AM »
Hey Ace,the only people I lie to are the police......your legs are moving in the video.....the hip bone`s connected to the leg bone.....the leg bone`s connected to the feet ...................your feet were more than likely all over the fucking place.

Just an FYI........no part of your body would, or could ever be called "planted" on the bench in that video.  :D

FAR FROM IT !!

look at the 350 for 1 rep video lol.... someone refresh the board on the hankins style bench press

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1831 on: October 21, 2023, 05:49:33 AM »
look at the 350 for 1 rep video lol.... someone refresh the board on the hankins style bench press
Christ,I benched 300 pounds perfectly strict weighing 150 pounds in the late 1980`s on only 15 mgs. of CIBA D-Bol, and squatted 405 below paralell at 165 pounds or so in the very early 90`s..........did 3 sets of squats for 10,followed by two of 8, and one of 6, and an easy triple with 370, in the mid 2000`s all below paralell weighing 165..........this guy is weak fucking sauce.  :D

Matt`s crushing him.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1832 on: October 21, 2023, 06:00:50 AM »
Why even get into it.  Matt easily crushes him now, right now.  Hanky can hope and wish that he can eventually lift heavy again, but there's just as good a chance that he won't.  Every day or two another pain or problem from the surgery. 

Matt's doing him a favor by crushing him, he doesn't need to be lifting heavy at this point in his life.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1833 on: October 21, 2023, 06:51:19 AM »
Just because I can lift x pounds today right now with my chest and arms or back and legs doesn't mean it is a good idea for my abdomen. I am going to wait longer before doing low reps.

Fuck off Weakling
Go take up Tiddlywinks or Origami - They're far more suited to your
Inferior Strength level

And you're a CUCKOLD FAGGOTT

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1834 on: October 21, 2023, 07:02:14 AM »
Why even get into it.  Matt easily crushes him now, right now.  Hanky can hope and wish that he can eventually lift heavy again, but there's just as good a chance that he won't.  Every day or two another pain or problem from the surgery. 

Matt's doing him a favor by crushing him, he doesn't need to be lifting heavy at this point in his life.

x2

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1835 on: October 21, 2023, 08:50:51 AM »
Thanks IronNat!

The True Adonis was absolutely right - putting on 20-lb - even 20-lb of FAT - will make you [ANYONE] stronger.

It is a trade-off for speed though. JustPlaneJane questioned my 12s or 12.5s 100-metre sprint. More proof he's lying. ANYONE at THAT level of accomplishment would have had to train HUNDREDS of times. They would know that, while certain body types are ideal in sprinting, that many boys who look like I did can sprint fast.

He mentioned my small legs as an example of how I couldn't sprint that fast...LMAO...any ACTUAL sprinter knows that leg SIZE doesn't drive sprints - it's leg STRENGTH that does.

And I squatted 385x2 @170 with STICK legs. And that's likely why I was fast - because I had strong legs without body weight bogging my down.

A woman who claims a 11.11s 100m time is questioning a MAN claiming 12.12s.  ::)

Like I said, any woman who ACTUALLY ran that fast wouldn't question a male claim like mine. That's what someone who has no accomplishments would do, because he thinks a 12.12s 100m is impressive [which it sort of is, but is "Meh" on the grand scale], and out of his reach.

Anyway:
JustPlaneJane is a man and will never post his alleged female 4.33s 40-yard dash time which NO WOMAN RAN IN HUMAN HISTORY.

But I actually WILL post my lifts.

515-lb deadlift tonight. That beats my former best of 510 @170. But I weigh 199 now, and it was WAY easier. I should have tried 525, but...I'll get it next time.

550 is going to be NO PROBLEM at 200.

Lol...look at my blood pressure go up:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CynU9g4OwYU/
Matt....fuck me, where to start... first your set up looks good, looks like you're getting in your pocket right, but as soon as you go to pull your first move is to lean forward, all bad. Then your second move is to yank the bar, ouch your spine. Third you have absolutely no hip drive going into this. Your strength could skyrocket if you shaped up your form a little bit. You're killing me here!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1836 on: October 21, 2023, 08:51:25 AM »
Easy for you to just make up lies My feet are planted in mid air when I bench press

fixed

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1837 on: October 21, 2023, 08:51:36 AM »

This looks really bad.

No hip hinge, nothing.

You should watch some youtube videos.
Right? My back hurts just watching him.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1838 on: October 21, 2023, 08:52:10 AM »
Agreed he is doing a good morning better technique he would lift more does he know he is allowed to bend his knees and use his legs?
He's stronger than you. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1839 on: October 21, 2023, 08:54:25 AM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1840 on: October 21, 2023, 08:56:41 AM »
This is not true my feet do not move at all when I bench. They are firmly planted on the floor. Me shaking my leg prior getting hyped doesn't mean I move my feet they do not move at all when I bench. I am currently deadlifting 20 rep sets with that weight like nothing. I have a video of me benching 350x2 something Matt is still not doing so no 350x1 is not more than I dream about.
Looks like you're claiming that you deadlift 275 for 20 rep sets? LMAO!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1841 on: October 21, 2023, 08:58:22 AM »
Just because I can lift x pounds today right now with my chest and arms or back and legs doesn't mean it is a good idea for my abdomen. I am going to wait longer before doing low reps.
You cannot lift X pounds today. Just like you could NEVER squat 405 for a single, let alone the reps you claimed you could.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1842 on: October 21, 2023, 09:02:19 AM »
You cannot lift X pounds today. Just like you could NEVER squat 405 for a single, let alone the reps you claimed you could.

He could if,,,,,,,,,etc.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1843 on: October 21, 2023, 09:22:33 AM »
Matt something that helped me many years ago in the deadlift was to get real tight in the bottom and picture yourself doing a leg press.Don’t think pull the weight up but concentrate on pushing your legs through the floor while keeping your back and hips locked.Might be worth a try.Good luck buddy

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1844 on: October 21, 2023, 09:41:41 AM »
Right? My back hurts just watching him.

He's getting by on tard tendons and ligaments that are too stupid to rip or tear like they should with this.

Amazed that he'll lazer focus on writing 1000 word essays that nobody reads, rather than learning form on something he supposedly loves doing.

He could get to 600.

Y

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1845 on: October 21, 2023, 12:18:08 PM »
Is there a video of the 275x20?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1846 on: October 21, 2023, 12:30:26 PM »
He's getting by on tard tendons and ligaments that are too stupid to rip or tear like they should with this.

Amazed that he'll lazer focus on writing 1000 word essays that nobody reads, rather than learning form on something he supposedly loves doing.

Lol...yes, Grape...I can take it, don't worry about that.

That 515 wasn't an issue. 525 would not have been an issue on Thursday

Now...550, if I pulled that RIGHT NOW, would put me marginally at risk [I assume].

A decade ago = no problem for me to pull a 10-second pull, way over my clean max.

That 515 pull was, in fact, so non-taxing, that I could pull 525 tonight. I'm not fully recovered, but I feel like it.

As long as I keep holding back ~15-30 pounds from what my ACTUAL max is...I'll be fine.

He could get to 600.

Thank you very much for this compliment, Grape. I appreciate this. I know you know your stuff!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1847 on: October 21, 2023, 12:40:52 PM »
Looks like you're claiming that you deadlift 275 for 20 rep sets? LMAO!!

I should have a video of me doing 255x26.

When Ontario's Strongest Man was in Thunder Bay, we had a bench your body weight + deadlift 1.5x your body weight contest. I was 170, and placed in Top 3 in both. I can't remember...maybe 2nd/2nd. But could have been 3rd/3rd or some combination.

For perspective:
Toney Freeman deadlifted 275x30 in one of Dave Palumbo's "Bros vs. Pros" contests. Toney was probably at least 275-lb himself [heck, that's his contest weight - and he may have been off-season].

I can do 275x20 for four sets next week, if anyone wants to see it. I should probably switch things up now, anyway.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1848 on: October 21, 2023, 01:23:55 PM »

He could get to 600.
Exactly. He should be putting a bit more effort into his form and less into his essays that most of us skip over.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1849 on: October 21, 2023, 01:26:24 PM »
I should have a video of me doing 255x26.

When Ontario's Strongest Man was in Thunder Bay, we had a bench your body weight + deadlift 1.5x your body weight contest. I was 170, and placed in Top 3 in both. I can't remember...maybe 2nd/2nd. But could have been 3rd/3rd or some combination.

For perspective:
Toney Freeman deadlifted 275x30 in one of Dave Palumbo's "Bros vs. Pros" contests. Toney was probably at least 275-lb himself [heck, that's his contest weight - and he may have been off-season].

I can do 275x20 for four sets next week, if anyone wants to see it. I should probably switch things up now, anyway.
I was talking to bhank with that post. I've never tried something as light at 275 for reps.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!