Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202702 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1900 on: October 22, 2023, 09:00:24 AM »
Not claiming anything right now I consider the deadlift and squat simply movement exercises. I have like 260 on the bar and yeah I was doing multiple sets of 15-20 with it. I can barely feel a damn thing other than in my side. It is nothing on traps, back, legs, just a stretch right now. I did 275 stiff leg for reps months ago again it's stretching weight. I will pull 500 easy when my side heals up.
No you didn't. You're a numbers guy and you like to brag. If you had anything like that you would have been here bragging about it and challenging others to meet or exceed it. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1901 on: October 22, 2023, 09:02:39 AM »
^^^^ brutal 3 posts in a row meltdown !!!!  :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1902 on: October 22, 2023, 10:39:24 AM »
Brian, how were the open houses?

Did you take the orphan kids with you?

Did the realtor ask if you workout, I mean you have been off gear for 3 weeks now and are melting.

"Hello Sir, my , my you are one huge individual, lucky for you the house comes with a home gym etc,,,,tac"

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1903 on: October 22, 2023, 11:02:32 AM »
Sorry I was at open houses with the family then went to the state fair wasn't spending my day on getbig

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1904 on: October 22, 2023, 11:20:22 AM »
No you didn't. You're a numbers guy and you like to brag. If you had anything like that you would have been here bragging about it and challenging others to meet or exceed it. ::)

What is there to brag about it is incredibly light weight for reps. Go watch my stiff leg video I did with 275 stiff leg and wasn't straining at all just stretching. Bending my knees and using my quads it's a lot easier. I am not straining it is nothing to brag about.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1905 on: October 22, 2023, 12:26:18 PM »

Jeanne Crain was so beautiful! Thanks!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1906 on: October 22, 2023, 12:40:33 PM »
Jeanne Crain was so beautiful! Thanks!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1907 on: October 22, 2023, 02:31:16 PM »
There is no way bhank is getting 275 for 10, let alone anything more than that. Have you seen him from behind? His posterior chain is horribly flat.

In a video from over a year ago he did 275 for 5 reps, NOT 10, and when on gear and not injured.  Also he had a slight knee bend, NOT stiff leg deadlifts, more like regular.  This is Ballspew talking I think.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1908 on: October 22, 2023, 03:36:56 PM »
In a video from over a year ago he did 275 for 5 reps, NOT 10, and when on gear and not injured.  Also he had a slight knee bend, NOT stiff leg deadlifts, more like regular.  This is Ballspew talking I think.

Why film that with a pathetically paltry, puny, pissant,phucking pussy poundage ???

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1909 on: October 22, 2023, 03:40:28 PM »

Those ghetto-shorts make bhanky look like an albino midgiemoolie. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1910 on: October 22, 2023, 03:41:05 PM »

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1911 on: October 22, 2023, 03:47:01 PM »
love watching hankins train.... pure comedy when you think about the bs that falls outta his mouth..

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #1912 on: October 22, 2023, 04:21:41 PM »
275 for 5

at 220????

second set warm up weight

B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1913 on: October 22, 2023, 05:43:29 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1914 on: October 22, 2023, 06:35:45 PM »

That is my rib cage you fucking moron

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1915 on: October 22, 2023, 06:41:05 PM »
That is my rib cage you fucking moron

I believe on Grape Ape's deadlift modification program, I will be able to beat you. I'm very excited about it.

I have a limited window to get my deadlift closer to 600. With my t-rex arms, I'm not getting 700 any time soon, and I don't want to do a serious heavy [IMO, unhealthy] bulk to 240+ or anything.

So 700 just won't be happening.

Anything 545+ will be very personally satisfying to me.

As long as you're not risking injury, I would like you to join me here, B. Hank. Don't hurt yourself for a stupid contest, but getting strong again has been very personally satisfying to me.

As long as you're not putting yourself at risk, I'd say - do it. Unless you have a bodybuilding show coming up or something.

I'm very pleased with the results so far, and I'm looking forward to trying Grape's program starting in about 25 days. 🍇

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1916 on: October 22, 2023, 06:49:58 PM »
I believe on Grape Ape's deadlift modification program, I will be able to beat you. I'm very excited about it.

I have a limited window to get my deadlift closer to 600. With my t-rex arms, I'm not getting 700 any time soon, and I don't want to do a serious heavy [IMO, unhealthy] bulk to 240+ or anything.

So 700 just won't be happening.

Anything 545+ will be very personally satisfying to me.

As long as you're not risking injury, I would like you to join me here, B. Hank. Don't hurt yourself for a stupid contest, but getting strong again has been very personally satisfying to me.

As long as you're not putting yourself at risk, I'd say - do it. Unless you have a bodybuilding show coming up or something.

I'm very pleased with the results so far, and I'm looking forward to trying Grape's program starting in about 25 days. 🍇

Jesus man I am not maxing out anything anytime soon I just had hernia surgery. I AM GOING TO BE TAKING IT EASY FOR MONTHS.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1917 on: October 22, 2023, 10:39:31 PM »
I stopped reading here. I never jumped on with any Matt C stuff, I'm trying to give you advice on lifting heavier weights safer. I would have to ask why you attacked me and slurped Grape for very similar advice? Is it because I said most people skip your super long posts? Do you think most people here spend the time to read them? I think you have great potential to knock out some massive lifts with a little tweaking to your form, if you don't want advice, I won't offer any.

I don't recall attacking you, chaos. If so, I apologize.

I always felt our rapport has been good here.

I didn't personally jump on the anti-B. Hank bandwagon - he insulted some of my good lifts which, even with my bad form, were good lifts.

Regarding Grape Ape - he advised me on some chest and delts modifications which already worked for me. So I feel his training techniques are worth their salt.

I'm not saying you don't know your stuff. I'm willing to trial anything.

I will say this, from Ed Coan:
If you are making progress, don't listen to anyone [even ED!]. Just keep doing what you are doing until you plateau. Then change things.

Will I try your training approaches? Absolutely. But I'm on a very meat and potatoes program which has been working, so I'm going to stay on it until I plateau [presumably, before the new year]. But I did say I will try Grape's modifications in a month.

Next:
I should start a thread on how people can use the "Ignore User" feature here.
No one should read my posts if they don't want to.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1918 on: October 23, 2023, 01:23:29 AM »
This is hilarious...Kwon destroying JustPlaneJane's lies:

Haha yes, getting pedicures and nailpolish on the feet, but nothing on the manhands? Not even nails?

Yeah, that's credible.

Nobody who took care of their feet like this

Would let their nails look like this

LOL!!!!

How did I miss this?

No WOMAN would be as mealy mouthed as JustPlaneJane. And Getbig has even ran off Jay Cutler.

Anyway, JustPlaneJane sending pictures of "herself" to chaos and Henda is not proof of jack shit.

Do I trust chaos when he says he saw the pictures, and would I trust Henda? Yes, absolutely.

Do I trust that chaos or Henda have the tools as some of the freaks [compliment] here to track down the fake photos and expose JPJ as a fraud? Not necessarily. With respect.

Look at KWON's post! SEE how easy it is to spot a fraud when under public scrutiny?

OF COURSE JustPlaneJane knows this...the dumb fuck.  ::)

The beauty of Kwon's post is in the simplicity. N-O-B-O-D-Y - no "woman" - who takes care of their feet like that would NOT take care of their ugly man hands like that.  ::)

Fucking completely obvious, even to a layman.

That's the problem with lying - it's VERY difficult to be consistent.

This is why I just don't lie. You get caught way too easily.

What a fucking tool. Hey JustPlaneJane - post your 4.33s 40-yard dash video, you dumb shit. Because you can bet that I'll be posting my 525 deadlift video in a few days time.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1919 on: October 23, 2023, 01:36:50 AM »
I like your deadlift, I am up to 140 kg for 3 reps now with my wrist straps.

-JPJ

OMG, you absolute fuck-tard. NO SIX FOOT TALL WOMAN WEIGHING 134-LB DEADLIFTS 309X3.

You are 5-lb away from ANOREXIA, you fucking stupid idiot. At least if you are going to LIE, have the decency to make up sensible lies that don't insult the intelligence of board members. Now you've exposed yourself as fraud, and will NEVER have credibility posting any claim ever again.

Dipshit.

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1920 on: October 23, 2023, 01:56:30 AM »
Very long 2nd toe of peace...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1921 on: October 23, 2023, 08:08:36 AM »
You claim you ran a sub 12 second 100M dash in elementary school ? A legitimate 12 second 100 (not a Mental Midget Matt fantasy 100) would make you a 9th or 10th grade high school champion in your shithole city. If you would have ever accomplished that, we would hear about it every day.

You are a liar and mentally ill.

At no time in your life have you ever been even close to a 12 second 100M sprint. I ran in national and world championships, was raised sprinting since the time I learned to walk, and you are full of shit. You are absolutely mentally unstable.

Don’t cry into your Subway sandwich Training Bra, it will make the bread soggy.

You did no such thing you utterly stupid fuck. A sprint time of 11.11s has only been ran 3,275 times in WOMEN'S RUNNING HISTORY, by about 1,500 women, about 1,200 of whom are Black. You are not one of the 300 fastest White women in history, you dumb shit. If you were, it would literally be a matter of parsing through the list of the top 300 fastest White women of all time, and then breaking down those 300 by height, given that only 1% of women are 6'0" TALL OR TALLER, AND IDENTIFYING YOU, YOU UTTER FUCKING TOAD.

Which I'm about to do.

You stupid lying shit.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1922 on: October 23, 2023, 08:20:16 AM »
OK,since I CORRECTED YOU ON YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE,it now becomes a Stiff-Legged Deadlift when you originally referred to it as an Romanian Deadlift.......you should be paying me for dropping knowledge on you son.  ;D

You dumb fucking twat look at video title it has been a stiff leg deadlift since the day I posted it a year ago

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1923 on: October 23, 2023, 08:28:21 AM »
I think he's using a trap bar and equating it with regular deadlifts.

https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-tb-2-trap-bar

Correct I am using a trap bar and yes it is easier I do understand that. However it is still a deadlift with a trap bar and the closest estimate I can give to a conventional deadlift. Again I am using baby weight anyway. I could use twice the fucking weight I am using if I so desired.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1924 on: October 23, 2023, 08:45:09 AM »
Correct I am using a trap bar and yes it is easier I do understand that. However it is still a deadlift with a trap bar and the closest estimate I can give to a conventional deadlift. Again I am using baby weight anyway. I could use twice the fucking weight I am using if I so desired.

Regarding trap bars, some are higher than others.

IMO, you can add about 50-lb to your deadlift on the low trap bar. A higher bar is easier.

The low trap bar in the photo below is pretty standard at commercial gyms. I've gotten 530-lb on that one, and 550 once [but no video].

I've gotten 600+ on one several inches higher.

I should be good for 580+ on the low one now, but I'm not sure.

We do more side-handle deadlifts in Strongman, so I'm a bit better at trap bar deadlift than conventional. I personally prefer it, maybe because of that.

Given your bench and squat, I'd be surprised if your deadlift was under 500 before. Unless you didn't deadlift, and as a bodybuilder, I would understand that. Deadlifts are great, but are an injury risk for competing BB's.