Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202921 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #2125 on: November 04, 2023, 06:06:53 AM »
Ohhhhhhh, Mr. Tits is going to have his high priced Thunder Bay lawyer (hahahaha) write you a sternly worded letter.

What a moron.  🤣

20 years of drug use !

First off, Walter - I'm not the one who has been posting as a woman online for over ten years, because you have nothing of note to boast about yourself.

I've PM'd every member you talk shit to, to let them know you are Jane. So good luck using your second account to trash others now that the cat is out of the bag.

Secondly, why are you posting my pandemic BEFORE pictures to make your case, you fucking retard? Is it because of how good I look RIGHT NOW [as opposed to when I wasn't training when gyms were closed here for two years, you utterly stupid fuck].  ::)

MONSTER 85-LB DEADLIFT, Jane.

Even if that IS you - you're a weakling who deadlifts sub-100 pounds, with a weight I wouldn't even warm up with, lol.

Fucking loser. No wonder you train with Walter - you both have the same strength level.

Lastly, you FUCKING MORON, your comments that I used "20 years of steroids", includes zero between 2006-2009, zero between 2009-2016, and zero from 2016-2022.

That's 16 of 20 years where I did zero, interrupted by lowly 30-day oral only cycles in the years I did use, when I blew up every time, as photographic proof CLEARLY SHOWS I had no problem walking around at my natural weight of 170-lb, because as Gym Rat said - bodybuilding is fake. You will always go back to your natural size anyway.

And if you REALLY THINK that photo from 2020 was while on cycle, YOU are a fucking moron.

You can take my word - IF I choose to run anything again, YOU WILL KNOW.

Not like you could look like me even while on the couch and not lifting. And even THEN, I could still bench press 250-lb.

Hey Walter - check it: something you can't do!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2126 on: November 04, 2023, 06:11:20 AM »
Actually doing the opposite, recording it, and sending it to prime is officially recognized as the gayest thing ever done on this site.

And this is a place where a gay moderator described glazed donut dried sperm shits, a homewrecker force fed a dude a black 8 inch keilbasa, a guy posed on facebook in his wife's underwear, a straight guy blew a dude to get attention, and people bodybuild.

Keep it in perspective.

Whoooaa... who did what??

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2127 on: November 04, 2023, 06:18:49 AM »
Whoooaa... who did what??

Vince ass-fukked a married feller, then later ran into said feller at a local lunch spot when the guy was with his family...

His Kielbasa Kavity was Klearly Kaved like Prime sucking on Glory-Hole rancid semen...  Sick fukk...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2128 on: November 04, 2023, 07:15:04 AM »
Matt does look bigger in his recent photos (no homo)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2129 on: November 04, 2023, 09:02:22 AM »
Sorry if I'm misunderstanding things Matt. But your grandmother is the one in the song that got run over by a reindeer?

No. LOL.

I vaguely remember that song from some time in my life.

My dad put another version of that song on his YouTube channel and got sued for it.

But he ultimately won the case. It would have been bad if he hadn't won. It would been about $1M USD to settle the loss.

Still cost a lot to defend the case...but it's good he won. My dad had to go to San Francisco to defend the case. My parents visited Alcatraz while there.

Layne Norton sued Jason Blaha for message board comments and won. I don't think Blaha paid him, but he definitely stopped defaming Blaha after that.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2130 on: November 04, 2023, 09:17:00 AM »
-JPJ (National Champion, 10X the athlete Mr. Tits will ever dream of being)

None of this ever happened.

Now you're claiming to be a NATIONAL CHAMPION, you fuck-tard.

So this was in sprinting? What country? USA? Germany?

OK, be a little more specific, and I'll post the names of all national champions from each country going back 30 years. Then, given that 1% of women are 6'0", it gets narrowed down to a list of maybe 10, and you get exposed as the fraud you are.

And no, you're not more of an athlete than I am. You could plop me in any state or national level Strongman contest in my weight class, and I'd be middle of the pack or higher in any of them. As for why I don't do heavier weight class Strongman - NEWSFLASH, retard: not everyone wants to be 50-100 pounds over their natural weight and be bald and a mess of side-effects with an enlarged heart and ake 20-30 years off their life, dumbass.

What's it like being a 61-year-old balding fat fuck who gets out-lifted by someone 50-lb lighter than them, Walter? Also, when you made up Jane's weight being 134-lb at 6'0", and your fake girlfriend's weight as 114-lb, out of curiosity: have you ever fucked a woman? Are you even AWARE that women are virtually never under 135-lb unless they are midgets.

You fucking incel loser. You don't even have enough experience with women to make up realistic weights! A 5'7" / 130-lb woman is EXTREMELY fit looking. You make up weights and claims like you don't have the slightest clue what a normal thin woman's weight is. Most likely because you have no such experience. The women you make up are literally anorexics. If you actually fucked women with any regularity, you would know that.

Ohhhhhhh, Mr. Tits is going to have his high priced Thunder Bay lawyer (hahahaha) write you a sternly worded letter.

What a moron.  🤣

20 years of drug use !

No, but I'll be sending Ron a legal letter about your family posts, which will be enough to see the matter in court, where you will be doxxed as both Jane and Walter.

I've been told to exhaust all avenues to settle it here first. Otherwise, the matter won't be looked at by a court.

But yeah, you can bet your ass the process has been initiated, Walter.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2131 on: November 04, 2023, 11:11:53 AM »

OK, be a little more specific, and I'll post the names of all national champions from each country going back 30 years. Then, given that 1% of women are 6'0", it gets narrowed down to a list of maybe 10, and you get exposed as the fraud you are.

And no, you're not more of an athlete than I am. You could plop me in any state or national level Strongman contest in my weight class, and I'd be middle of the pack or higher in any of them. As for why I don't do heavier weight class Strongman - NEWSFLASH, retard: not everyone wants to be 50-100 pounds over their natural weight and be bald and a mess of side-effects with an enlarged heart and ake 20-30 years off their life, dumbass.

What's it like being a 61-year-old balding fat fuck who gets out-lifted by someone 50-lb lighter than them, Walter? Also, when you made up Jane's weight being 134-lb at 6'0", and your fake girlfriend's weight as 114-lb, out of curiosity: have you ever fucked a woman? Are you even AWARE that women are virtually never under 135-lb unless they are midgets.

You fucking incel loser. You don't even have enough experience with women to make up realistic weights! A 5'7" / 130-lb woman is EXTREMELY fit looking. You make up weights and claims like you don't have the slightest clue what a normal thin woman's weight is. Most likely because you have no such experience. The women you make up are literally anorexics. If you actually fucked women with any regularity, you would know that.

No, but I'll be sending Ron a legal letter about your family posts, which will be enough to see the matter in court, where you will be doxxed as both Jane and Walter.

I've been told to exhaust all avenues to settle it here first. Otherwise, the matter won't be looked at by a court.

This on line Internet business is very serious for you Matt,
Legal letters/ court proceedings !! Really 🤔  I don't think the Internet is a good
Place for you to be , as its distressing you so much.

Switch it off- Go take a long break away from GB & Internet
Live in the real world thats outside you're home.

Relax & Enjoy it.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2132 on: November 04, 2023, 11:38:24 AM »
Matt does look bigger in his recent photos (no homo)

no way the real hankins would say anything like this

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2133 on: November 04, 2023, 11:38:53 AM »
no way the real hankins would say anything like this
he isnt posting at all now pal

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2134 on: November 04, 2023, 12:08:42 PM »

Matt if this case goes to court do you think when you win you think you can have the judge decree that Walter becomes your butler in order to pay off the debts but he will have to answer to the name Jane?

That would be funny!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2135 on: November 04, 2023, 12:42:50 PM »

Matti let me try save you some time and money. All Ron can do is provide you an IP address if he so wishes. Then your legal team need to contact the internet provider (assuming VPNs weren't used) They will completely ignore the request.

Even if they oblige all they can do is provide details of the account holder. The account holder isn't automatically "Walter" as I'm sure many people use that broadband connection or they can even argue someone must have access to the connection without their knowledge.

Short of WalterS doxxing himself and owning up to making those posts if contacted by your legal representatives, you have no case. HTH

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2136 on: November 04, 2023, 12:47:58 PM »
Matti let me try save you some time and money. All Ron can do is provide you an IP address if he so wishes. Then your legal team need to contact the internet provider (assuming VPNs weren't used) They will completely ignore the request.

Even if they oblige all they can do is provide details of the account holder. The account holder isn't automatically "Walter" as I'm sure many people use that broadband connection or they can even argue someone must have access to the connection without their knowledge.

Short of WalterS doxxing himself and owning up to making those posts if contacted by your legal representatives, you have no case. HTH

Well it should be easy to determine who Walter is even if 15 people use the broadband connection. He will either a be an in shape, ex boxer with a plumbing company or morbidly obese slob.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2137 on: November 04, 2023, 12:56:06 PM »

Well it should be easy to determine who Walter is even if 15 people use the broadband connection. He will either a be an in shape, ex boxer with a plumbing company or morbidly obese slob.

Okay, what if both an in shape, ex boxer with a plumbing company and a morbidly obese slob exist.

what if the morbidly obese slob is pretending to be an in shape ex boxer with a plumbing company

or an in shape ex boxer with a plumbing company pretending to be  a morbidly obese slob?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2138 on: November 04, 2023, 12:56:51 PM »
Matt you need to step back and think about this.
Taking a Jew to court is like starting a land war in Asia!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2139 on: November 04, 2023, 01:08:50 PM »
Matt you need to step back and think about this.
Taking a Jew to court is like starting a land war in Asia!

The funny thing is, we know about the dick videos, the roids, the tism, the clothes, the endless amounts of 1000 word essays, and the haircut, but he believes it's the comments about not paying child support that are making him look bad.
Y

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2140 on: November 04, 2023, 01:24:34 PM »
The funny thing is, we know about the dick videos, the roids, the tism, the clothes, the endless amounts of 1000 word essays, and the haircut, but he believes it's the comments about not paying child support that are making him look bad.

He has to draw the line in the sand somewhere!

....He just happened to draw his close to the water at low tide.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2141 on: November 04, 2023, 01:33:25 PM »
Matt, bullshit aside.

Do you not keep up to-date with you child support payments?

That is low, even for you.

I know Brian can be a little tardy with his payments as per court documents but he still pays.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2142 on: November 04, 2023, 02:24:13 PM »
No. LOL.

I vaguely remember that song from some time in my life.

My dad put another version of that song on his YouTube channel and got sued for it.

But he ultimately won the case. It would have been bad if he hadn't won. It would been about $1M USD to settle the loss.

Still cost a lot to defend the case...but it's good he won. My dad had to go to San Francisco to defend the case. My parents visited Alcatraz while there.

Layne Norton sued Jason Blaha for message board comments and won. I don't think Blaha paid him, but he definitely stopped defaming Blaha after that.

Ok i think i understand. Would it be accurate to say that the courts have affirmed your father's rights to claim that his grandmother got run over by a reindeer?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2143 on: November 04, 2023, 03:07:26 PM »
Okay, what if both an in shape, ex boxer with a plumbing company and a morbidly obese slob exist.

what if the morbidly obese slob is pretending to be an in shape ex boxer with a plumbing company

or an in shape ex boxer with a plumbing company pretending to be  a morbidly obese slob?

Wait are you suggesting Walter would not be what he’s claiming to be? You sound like Matt.

Either Walter is who he said he is or he’s the complete opposite. The odds of those two specific individuals sharing the same broadband connection are as low as having a heavyweight champion being built like Tyson Fury!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2144 on: November 04, 2023, 03:19:30 PM »
Wait are you suggesting Walter would not be what he’s claiming to be? You sound like Matt.

Either Walter is who he said he is or he’s the complete opposite. The odds of those two specific individuals sharing the same broadband connection are as low as having a heavyweight champion being built like Tyson Fury!

Walter is a current Getbig award winner.

You should all moderate your tone a bit while discussing him.
Y

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #2145 on: November 04, 2023, 04:17:42 PM »

I own an underground construction company. Not a plumbing company.

People threaten to sue me every week. Nothing ever happens.

Letters or not, I’ll take care of this the Chicago way.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2146 on: November 04, 2023, 04:19:27 PM »
I own an underground construction company. Not a plumbing company.

People threaten to sue me every week. Nothing ever happens.

Letters or not, I’ll take care of this the Chicago way.

Hamas tunnels?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2147 on: November 04, 2023, 05:33:03 PM »

I would say my personality is about 90% similar to Matts. Likes, dislikes general outlook on things so naturally I'll sound a lot like Matt

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2148 on: November 05, 2023, 12:11:02 AM »
Is Matt ever going to address the child support issue?

And Matt, while I have no clue what Walters sex life is like and couldn’t possibly give less of a fck, please remember that the things you fck are not exactly super models. They’re Canadian female types after all. I’ve been to Canada quite a bit and other than a tiny handful in some of the larger places, they look exactly like the homely cows of Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio etc.  You have to know that you’re an extremely odd dude who evidently has a tiny pecker if Prime is correct. 😁

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2149 on: November 05, 2023, 06:35:38 AM »
I would say my personality is about 90% similar to Matts. Likes, dislikes general outlook on things so naturally I'll sound a lot like Matt

I only have a few gimmicks on here:
StrongmanFan, Ron, Flexacon;D

Jk.

Alright, so...you haven't been wrong yet here, Flexacon.

So now where do I go from here?

I'll be consulting with Grape Ape and chaos, and just putting Walter/Jane on ignore. I'll post a video on Facebook showing how obvious it is JPJ is full of shit, then offer $2,000 USD for her to send that 4.33s 40-yard dash video to both Ron and OneMoreRep to verify. If both Ron and OMR verify it really happened, I WILL send JPJ that cash.

In fact, I asked OMR if he could hold the cash for me, but he said no. Not sure why...I'm the one taking the risk. Also this:

The video was sent to 3 getbiggers for confirmation, it was not posted here. Jane doesn’t post photos, Princess L told her not to.

If four Getbiggers "verified" this 4.33s 40-yard dash time, it shouldn't be a problem sending it to the board owner and a moderator for confirmation.

I'll give Ron or OMR 10% on top of the $2K USD to JPJ if they can set this up.

Other than that - I'll be blocking JustPlaneJane along with that loser Walter. Like I said, I don't care about insults - I actually don't even care about libel. ALL I am asking is that these pieces of shit keep libel about my FAMILY out of it.

That's not UNREASONABLE.

Now, Flexacon, this is what's up, training-wise:
I managed to lock out 545-lb yesterday.

It was a MASSIVE piece of shit. I won't post the video because the form is so bad, haha.

I'm not even clear if I'm stronger than when I got that 515 which was pretty smooth. An ugly [very ugly] 545 may = a smoother 515.

I DO think I can get to a legit 545 with the same form as my 515 though. I believe I can do that, maybe within six months of training for it.

I don't think 600 is realistic for me, because I will not increase my body weight over 200 for health reasons. I'm not against running some gear, but if I use any, I would almost for sure gain weight, so I'd rather stay around 200.

So...I think I've hit a plateaus Flexacon. I can do an ugly 545, and "OK" 515, and can probably get 475-500 in contest form, under sanctioned powerlifting meet standards.

So this is where I'm at, Flexacon.

I'm a blank slate right now, and I'm open to following a program prescribed by you or Grape Ape or chaos. As I said, I truly believe I can get to a 545 deadlift @200 body weight [call it 199, just so I can claim sub-200 body weight].

I would love your help with this. You will find I will commit to your program diligently, and I will give you full credit [or split credit with Grape Ape and chaos, depending on who wants to help me].

I would be committing strongly, because my result would be a reflection on your knowledge as a training coach.

Like I said: I don't want to go above 200 body weight. I am open to using gear...but I actually don't think I'll need it to hit 550 or so, cleanly. For 600, yeah...I would probably need gear.

As I already got 545, I see no reason why I can't improve upon this. Any nutrition tips, send them my way [I hate eating, but I'm extremely committed right now].

After the miserable 545, I went down to 495, to see if I could get it while spent. Swipe left to see my form doing 495-lb at the end of my heavy deadlift workout. Now picture form TWICE as bad...that was my 545.  ;D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzRGqZLOx12/