Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201316 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #2300 on: November 14, 2023, 03:36:37 PM »
Matt, if someone asked you if your family took the jab would this be an attack on your family?

I also think it’s deplorable for you forcing your kids to get the jab..

Pathetic cuck..

Simply asked if my kids got the shot?

I don't know...seems ok to me.

Only my oldest daughter [she's 14] got it.

Believe me...I was not happy. Unfortunately, I could not control her choice to be medically experimented on.

The good news is:
She has not gotten any further mRNA shots after the initial primary series.

Thank you for mentioning the jab, webstars. It throws me into a rage that people were forced to get this shit.

Also, you can attack me in any way you wish. In person, I would not be upset at you.

Only if you called my kids ugly or something...you know stuff like that...really puts me in a foul mood.

You can call me ugly, weak, broke. Whether true or false. I'm cool with that, and would be cool with you in person.

However, I think we should keep attacks on member families off-limits.

Someone on here even insulted B. Hank Jr.
The kid is like five, and someone attacked him.

Not cool.

Not my fight...but I would approach anyone attacking B. Hank Jr. on here. Not cool.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2301 on: November 14, 2023, 03:57:55 PM »
Here's a 225-lb for reps challenge we did for charity in Thunder Bay in 2012. I got 14 reps while weighing 167-lb, and start at just before the 10-minute mark:

And Walter Sobchak thinks I used steroids to get my strength. LMAO...yeah, at 167-lb, I was on juice.  ::)

What an absolute pathetic weakling the man who owns the Walter Sobchak account is to think you need steroids to be at that level, lol.

But he benches 165-lb for one, maybe two. So you can't blame him.

Also, reading the comments touches on what I've mentioned before - people are not so much impressed with my poundages, but my strength for my size.

That's why people watch me train and take note. My lifts are OK, but they are a lot more impressive given how "ordinary" I am in size/weight.

IMO, people can relate to me.

Nice beard Matatiyā. You should bring it back.

Very nice lift on 355-lb looked smooth and much better than your earlier lifts a few weeks back

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2302 on: November 14, 2023, 04:31:38 PM »
Simply asked if my kids got the shot?

I don't know...seems ok to me.

Only my oldest daughter [she's 14] got it.

Believe me...I was not happy. Unfortunately, I could not control her choice to be medically experimented on.

The good news is:
She has not gotten any further mRNA shots after the initial primary series.

Thank you for mentioning the jab, webstars. It throws me into a rage that people were forced to get this shit.

Also, you can attack me in any way you wish. In person, I would not be upset at you.

Only if you called my kids ugly or something...you know stuff like that...really puts me in a foul mood.

You can call me ugly, weak, broke. Whether true or false. I'm cool with that, and would be cool with you in person.

However, I think we should keep attacks on member families off-limits.

Someone on here even insulted B. Hank Jr.
The kid is like five, and someone attacked him.

Not cool.

Not my fight...but I would approach anyone attacking B. Hank Jr. on here. Not cool.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Solid bench press.. sturdy like a piston

Not like the shaky Hankins 225 bench press fiasco

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2303 on: November 14, 2023, 05:43:19 PM »
The 355 was equipped we are not updating the 2024 challenge board based on equipped lifts. You are still at 350lbs which is excellent.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #2304 on: November 14, 2023, 05:50:41 PM »
The 355 was equipped we are not updating the 2024 challenge board based on equipped lifts. You are still at 350lbs which is excellent.

the lift was fine you jealous gay bear
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2305 on: November 14, 2023, 06:01:29 PM »

the lift was fine you jealous gay bear

The lift was better than fine it was great, but it was equipped just like the guy touched the bar on the 325 it doesn't count. I am sure he can do it without the elbow support, but this isn't about what I am sure he can do. It is about what he actually lifts and equipped doesn't count.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #2306 on: November 14, 2023, 06:19:18 PM »
The lift was better than fine it was great, but it was equipped just like the guy touched the bar on the 325 it doesn't count. I am sure he can do it without the elbow support, but this isn't about what I am sure he can do. It is about what he actually lifts and equipped doesn't count.

I say it is fine

you are putting rules in because you know matt is much stronger than you
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2307 on: November 14, 2023, 06:22:26 PM »
I say it is fine

you are putting rules in because you know matt is much stronger than you

I don't give a fuck what you say. Equipped lifts don't count you would know that if you were not just some fat slob. Are we going to wear shirts and slingshots next? Those elbow sleeves are giving him additional support and strength you can absolutely lift more in those. The next guy will have full wraps wrist and elbow fuck no this is RAW. Matt doesn't get to start comparing equipped numbers to RAW he has 350 RAW

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2308 on: November 14, 2023, 06:30:26 PM »
FFS - These 2 Retarded CUCKOLD FAGGOTTS Still posting  ::)
I've got the Lopsided 170llb Woman Beater , Lying Sack of Shit
Brianna Bwanky on ignore.
So much Better not having to see that Gargantuan Head & Gargoyle face
All the Time.

FUCK OFF BRIANNA BWANKY & Your ridiculous nonsense account.

How the Hell does Ron Ban Josh & Lets this Pile of Shit Bwanky stay.  ::)
GB is Fucked up.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2309 on: November 16, 2023, 07:57:07 PM »
Dammit who  >:(the Fuck won?!?!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2310 on: November 24, 2023, 07:53:34 PM »
Dammit who  >:(the Fuck won?!?!

If we're talking in terms of the strongest Getbigger *ever*, then illuminati would be way up there [if not flat out #1]. Both tommywishbone and Fortress would probably round out the Top 3 with him [though I'm not clear on the order for 1-2-3].

But thus far, here are the standings, Mike:

GETBIG 2023 Bench Press Leader Challenge Board
1. BigRo 396 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 415)
2. Matt 350 Verified 365 - verified [see below].
2. Tatoo 350 Goal
3. RobcGuns 330 Goal
3. GymRat 330 Goal
3. Soul Crusher 330 Goal
4. Bhank 315 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 330)
4. Wazhazbin 315 Goal
4. Residue 315 Goal
4. IronGrip400 315 Goal
5. ChristopherA 295 Goal
6. Darren Avey 275Goal
6. NJFlex 275 Goal
6. Krankenstein 275 Goal
6. Pasmith 275 Goal
6. Chaos 275lbs Goal
7. Josh 250 Goal
7. Cephius 250 Goal
7. 38 Returns 250 Goal
8. Raymondo 225 Goal
8. PhantomSpunker 225 Goal
8. Marvin Martian 225 Goal
8. Dave D 225 Goal
8. JoSwift 225 Goal
8. Hulkatron 225 Goal
8. Illuminati 225 Goal
8. Walter 225 Goal
8. Webster 225 Goal
9.GrapeApe 205 Goal
10. IronNat 195 Goal
10. Shizzo 195 Goal
10. Never1ashow 195 Goal
11. Oldtimer1 185 Goal
11. Wes 185 Goal
12. JPJ/Walter Sobchak 165 Goal
13. Could be You

I got 365 today! Hot off the press, lol. From my workout, earlier this afternoon:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0C-NpGRLEF/

And I hit a 555 deadlift two weeks ago.  :)

Honestly, my goal was just to reach a 375 bench press and 550 deadlift by 01-01-2024. I can very sincerely say I had no expectation whatsoever of getting there by this time [IMO, I had 375 in me on the bench today]. Heck - I didn't necessarily expect to get those numbers at all! I set those goals knowing they may be slightly out of reach.

But go figure - eating over 90 grams of protein daily, consistently, for the first time in my life has paid off in spades.  :)

Now that I've reached my goals so early, and I'm actually getting close to a 400 bench press and 600 deadlift...I'm going to shoot for both of those.

I'll try to keep the momentum going.

Even if I do get that 400-lb bench, I don't think I'll do it by January 1st...and even if I somehow managed that...BigRo would probably just go for 415 and get it, to maintain his 1st place standing!

So at this point, I'm happy to accept my 2nd place standing [unless another Getbigger decides to enter the contest].

B. Hank talked a lot of smack about my workout form, and it really set my motivation on fire, lol! But hey - I got stronger than I've ever been [though not in P4P terms], so I can't complain!

Hey Mike - why don't you enter? You must have a pretty hefty bench press.

Here's the video of my 365-lb bench press from earlier today:

I'll try 375 next week. I'm confident I'll get it - then I'll see where I'm at. I think I'll attempt 385 after that, and...I think there's a >50% chance I get that.

But...I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch. For now, I'll just look forward to getting 375 next week. Anything beyond that is a bonus.

I'm tempted to run some gear, because I truly think if I can get 375 clean, it is not unrealistic to think 405 is a possibility. Haha...damn, I'm excited.  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2311 on: November 24, 2023, 08:10:23 PM »
Matt my brother, I salute you!  You are one strong young man!  Well done, sir!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2312 on: November 24, 2023, 08:18:15 PM »
props matt well dude brosef

i think i'll be pausing 245 for 4-6 reps by jan 1st not sure what that would give me with a max attempt maybe 275

but alas mentzer's 370 at 15 and 165 smokes my ass DAMN!!!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2313 on: November 24, 2023, 08:50:25 PM »
Solid lift, great job.  Really 366 because of those little collars on there?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2314 on: November 24, 2023, 10:59:24 PM »
Please take my name off that joke of a list.

I did a double bodyweight bench press and squatted 405 below paralell at around 160-165 pounds .....if that, and Hanky still can`t squat 365 yet, and I did a deep triple with 370 weighing about 70 pounds lighter that the lopsided kunt.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #2315 on: November 25, 2023, 03:15:14 AM »
Great lift Matt.

I think bhanks has concerns over your use of elbow sleeves though ("equipped").

Schadenfreude

« Reply #2316 on: November 25, 2023, 03:23:09 AM »
Watching humans display strength is about as impressive as watching monkeys display intelligence. Very pathetic stuff.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2317 on: November 25, 2023, 03:36:19 AM »
If we're talking in terms of the strongest Getbigger *ever*, then illuminati would be way up there [if not flat out #1]. Both tommywishbone and Fortress would probably round out the Top 3 with him [though I'm not clear on the order for 1-2-3].

But thus far, here are the standings, Mike:

I got 365 today! Hot off the press, lol. From my workout, earlier this afternoon:

And I hit a 555 deadlift two weeks ago.  :)

Honestly, my goal was just to reach a 375 bench press and 550 deadlift by 01-01-2024. I can very sincerely say I had no expectation whatsoever of getting there by this time [IMO, I had 375 in me on the bench today]. Heck - I didn't necessarily expect to get those numbers at all! I set those goals knowing they may be slightly out of reach.

But go figure - eating over 90 grams of protein daily, consistently, for the first time in my life has paid off in spades.  :)

Now that I've reached my goals so early, and I'm actually getting close to a 400 bench press and 600 deadlift...I'm going to shoot for both of those.

I'll try to keep the momentum going.

Even if I do get that 400-lb bench, I don't think I'll do it by January 1st...and even if I somehow managed that...BigRo would probably just go for 415 and get it, to maintain his 1st place standing!

So at this point, I'm happy to accept my 2nd place standing [unless another Getbigger decides to enter the contest].

B. Hank talked a lot of smack about my workout form, and it really set my motivation on fire, lol! But hey - I got stronger than I've ever been [though not in P4P terms], so I can't complain!

Hey Mike - why don't you enter? You must have a pretty hefty bench press.

Here's the video of my 365-lb bench press from earlier today:

I'll try 375 next week. I'm confident I'll get it - then I'll see where I'm at. I think I'll attempt 385 after that, and...I think there's a >50% chance I get that.

But...I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch. For now, I'll just look forward to getting 375 next week. Anything beyond that is a bonus.

I'm tempted to run some gear, because I truly think if I can get 375 clean, it is not unrealistic to think 405 is a possibility. Haha...damn, I'm excited.  ;D

Good going Matt
You've completely owned & destroyed that obnoxious khvnt Brianna 😂🤣😂

And myself as what I could bench press & can now are 2 very different things.
Accidents/ injuries avoid them at all costs.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2318 on: November 25, 2023, 03:57:43 AM »
Was there ever any doubt that Matt would easily bury the lopsided loser?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2319 on: November 25, 2023, 04:01:32 AM »
I don't give a fuck what you say. Equipped lifts don't count you would know that if you were not just some fat slob. Are we going to wear shirts and slingshots next? Those elbow sleeves are giving him additional support and strength you can absolutely lift more in those. The next guy will have full wraps wrist and elbow fuck no this is RAW. Matt doesn't get to start comparing equipped numbers to RAW he has 350 RAW

I would bet Matt isn't getting much of anything out of that kind of slip-on sleeve. There are divisions "Raw w/ sleeves" but you need to conform to certain brands and specs.
I never bench heavy w/out them, my elbows wont allow it. (Pain)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2320 on: November 25, 2023, 04:06:17 AM »
I would bet Matt isn't getting much of anything out of that kind of slip-on sleeve. There are divisions "Raw w/ sleeves" but you need to conform to certain brands and specs.
I never bench heavy w/out them, my elbows wont allow it. (Pain)
^^^^ THIS Hanky will use any excuse to discredit anyone`s accomplishments as we have all seen umpteen times over.

I SAY......... FUCK HIM AND THE EXOTIC CAT HE RODE IN ON.  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2321 on: November 25, 2023, 04:47:19 AM »

FUCK OFF You Weakling
25+ yrs on gear & cant do a 2x bodyweight bench press  ::)
Pathetic specimen - I did over 2X Body weight Bench before I ever used
anything.
FFS you cannot even do a 2x Body weight squat - Embarrassingly Weak  ;D  You'd do well to Keep your Mouth shut Men are Talking.

Have you thought of Tiddlywinks or Playing card games there much more
suited to your genetic strength Level.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2322 on: November 25, 2023, 05:10:59 AM »
Matt my brother, I salute you!  You are one strong young man!  Well done, sir!

Thank you, The Scott!

I guess my thought process was...I pressed 340 @170 numerous times. Once, even after a set of 320x6. What am I even doing - pressing 25-lb more with a 30-lb body weight advantage? That's when I realized: I'm actually not ahead of what I once did. My absolute strength is higher, but my P4P strength is lower.

But...I feel like I may have been able to get 385 today. Definitely 375. So 375 @199 isn't way off 340 @170.

This is why I think there is a very narrow possibility I get to 405. As long as I stick around a 200 body weight or go up a wee bit.  :)

Thanks, The Scott!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2323 on: November 25, 2023, 05:18:18 AM »
props matt well dude brosef

i think i'll be pausing 245 for 4-6 reps by jan 1st not sure what that would give me with a max attempt maybe 275

but alas mentzer's 370 at 15 and 165 smokes my ass DAMN!!!!

Don't compare yourself to Getbig liars, dj.

In 2005, I was 165, bench pressing 265x4, but because I didn't have a spotter, I didn't touch my chest. My max single at the time was about 300. Or 280-300 somewhere. Maybe 305 at most.

I posted the video here, and fat Squadfather made fun of my lift. He claimed a 360-370 bench press at 230 body weight at 5'11".

While he may have been telling the truth about his bench, he was NOT 230-lb. He was a 330-lb fat fuck who was barely benching over his body weight!

And he was ugly! Just a fat ugly shit who was making fun of people. I think eventually his mugshot photo was released here, and he was revealed as being a fat piece of shit living in a trailer park.

He was ran off the board. He never recovered.

So don't mind dickheads claiming to lift more than you or look better than you.

Lying sacks of shit like Squadfather really piss me off...even in death. I was 165 with. 300 one rep bench max, and some fat shit weighing double me, barely outlifting me, was making fun of me.  ::)

Your bench press is WELL within the Top 1% strongest of the North American population. All data collected on strength shows that.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2324 on: November 25, 2023, 05:19:21 AM »
Solid lift, great job.  Really 366 because of those little collars on there?

It could be!

I won't squabble on that - because I'll be getting 375 next week, and 385 the week after that.  8)