Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203152 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #2325 on: November 25, 2023, 05:22:02 AM »
Great lift Matt.

I think bhanks has concerns over your use of elbow sleeves though ("equipped").

In two weeks, I'll post videos of 385 with sleeves and 370 without them!

Thing is...B. Hank claimed a lifetime max of 365. So I'll get 370 without sleeves just to make sure I beat that.

I'm willing to keep the sleeves for everything else...but I will definitely be beating B. Hank's 365 without them, so he can't complain about that.

Give me two weeks.  8)

Good deal on Subway that ends tomorrow.  ;D That will help me get it.  :)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2326 on: November 25, 2023, 05:31:21 AM »
Good going Matt
You've completely owned & destroyed that obnoxious khvnt Brianna 😂🤣😂

And myself as what I could bench press & can now are 2 very different things.
Accidents/ injuries avoid them at all costs.

Thanks illuminati!

B. Hank attacking my form, and saying "160-lb Strongman" just to diminish what I do really ramped up my motivation.

I compete in 80-kg / lightweight Strongman, and let me tell you:
The top guys like Tommy Lynn Lovell are the REAL DEAL. Strong as hell and can complete an 80-foot course with 285-lb per hand in the Farmer's Carry in under 15 seconds!

Back in 2003-2004, they used to use 265-lb [120-kg] per her in the WORLD'S STRONGEST MAN.

B. Hank talks like the small guys are weak. But they are strong AF. Once he attacked me and my weight class...I just had to publicly show him up.

Let me see if I can bench 375 without the elbow sleeves by the new year. If I can do that, I'll have beaten B. Hank's alleged lifetime max of 365, and beat his more recent shaky 315, by quite a margin.

illuminati - it was you and wes who told me you were your strongest at some lifts at over 45 that made me think I could do this!

One classic Getbigger I talk to outside of the board is worried I will get injured. The issue is no longer that I'm weak...but now that I've proven myself, the issue is "Don't you think you can get hurt doing this?" Lmao...but I take it as a compliment!

Yes, I can get hurt...but I accept that.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2327 on: November 25, 2023, 05:34:02 AM »
Was there ever any doubt that Matt would easily bury the lopsided loser?

;D ;D ;D

Thanks wes!

Actually...it was you who said I was stronger than B. Hank in one post, and B. Hank just HAD to deny that, and claim to be stronger. I was thinking - hey assh*le: I WAS TRAINING FOR BODYBUILDING ALL SUMMER.  >:(

So I started training for strength on August 29th, and...here we are.  8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2328 on: November 25, 2023, 05:41:59 AM »
;D ;D ;D

Thanks wes!

Actually...it was you who said I was stronger than B. Hank in one post, and B. Hank just HAD to deny that, and claim to be stronger. I was thinking - hey assh*le: I WAS TRAINING FOR BODYBUILDING ALL SUMMER.  >:(

So I started training for strength on August 29th, and...here we are.  8)
Matt you are one strong dude my brother............light years stronger than Hanky regardless of bodyweight or gear.

I like how he says that bodyweight shouldn`t be taken into account, but he used it when he did those stupid strict curls which were anything but performed strictly.

I out squatted him at around 165 pounds (405) and he still hasn`t matched me so fuck bodyweight,I still win.  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2329 on: November 25, 2023, 06:30:02 AM »
Please take my name off that joke of a list.

I did a double bodyweight bench press and squatted 405 below paralell at around 160-165 pounds .....if that, and Hanky still can`t squat 365 yet, and I did a deep triple with 370 weighing about 70 pounds lighter that the lopsided kunt.

Tell us more about how you were a squatting machine you lying sack of shit.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2330 on: November 25, 2023, 06:31:31 AM »
FUCK OFF You Weakling
25+ yrs on gear & cant do a 2x bodyweight bench press  ::)
Pathetic specimen - I did over 2X Body weight Bench before I ever used
anything.
FFS you cannot even do a 2x Body weight squat - Embarrassingly Weak  ;D  You'd do well to Keep your Mouth shut Men are Talking.

Have you thought of Tiddlywinks or Playing card games there much more
suited to your genetic strength Level.

Who gives a fuck what you did when you are a feeble old man now

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2331 on: November 25, 2023, 06:33:05 AM »
In two weeks, I'll post videos of 385 with sleeves and 370 without them!

Thing is...B. Hank claimed a lifetime max of 365. So I'll get 370 without sleeves just to make sure I beat that.

I'm willing to keep the sleeves for everything else...but I will definitely be beating B. Hank's 365 without them, so he can't complain about that.

Give me two weeks.  8)

Good deal on Subway that ends tomorrow.  ;D That will help me get it.  :)

I believe you will break 365 good luck.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2332 on: November 25, 2023, 06:37:35 AM »
Thanks illuminati!

B. Hank attacking my form, and saying "160-lb Strongman" just to diminish what I do really ramped up my motivation.

I compete in 80-kg / lightweight Strongman, and let me tell you:
The top guys like Tommy Lynn Lovell are the REAL DEAL. Strong as hell and can complete an 80-foot course with 285-lb per hand in the Farmer's Carry in under 15 seconds!

Back in 2003-2004, they used to use 265-lb [120-kg] per her in the WORLD'S STRONGEST MAN.

B. Hank talks like the small guys are weak. But they are strong AF. Once he attacked me and my weight class...I just had to publicly show him up.

Let me see if I can bench 375 without the elbow sleeves by the new year. If I can do that, I'll have beaten B. Hank's alleged lifetime max of 365, and beat his more recent shaky 315, by quite a margin.

illuminati - it was you and wes who told me you were your strongest at some lifts at over 45 that made me think I could do this!

One classic Getbigger I talk to outside of the board is worried I will get injured. The issue is no longer that I'm weak...but now that I've proven myself, the issue is "Don't you think you can get hurt doing this?" Lmao...but I take it as a compliment!

Yes, I can get hurt...but I accept that.

Jesus fuck dude you are 200lbs trying to arrgue about 160lb strongman give it a rest.

I have not even attempted a heavy anything in months. I spent the last 2 days throwing up and I have pain in my abdomen where I had a surgical implant. You literally started a contest with me while I was recovering from surgery. I can't eat and bulk right now my stomach will not allow it. I also don't feel safe going super heavy when I have pain around my surgically repaired umbilical hernia. I had hoped to be further along recovery by now I am not. I do not feel a need to tear my hernia repair because of your timeframe.

By all means let me know when you can strict curl 165lbs

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2333 on: November 25, 2023, 06:47:48 AM »
Tell us more about how you were a squatting machine you lying sack of shit.
Here`s my best squats ever.....believe me or not,I don`t care:
370 for a triple
405 for a single
315- for 4 sets of 10...2 sets of 8....1 set of 6 (all in the same workout........knee wraps and chalk and a 4 inch belt)
225-20 weighing about 140 pounds followed by 315 for a single.......first time I ever did 315
250-17 reps

All were below parrallel,all done during actual bodybuilding workouts with no training for power.

The size of my quads admittedly suck (I always said they did.....how could I lie),but I was a strong squatter,strong bencher,decent presser,and a strong curler.

Sorry that you`re a weak bitch who at 238 has quads that are about an inch bigger than mine in the shittiest pic you could find of me weighing 154 pounds......ya big sissy crybaby kunt!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2334 on: November 25, 2023, 06:49:29 AM »
Jesus fuck dude you are 200lbs trying to arrgue about 160lb strongman give it a rest.

I have not even attempted a heavy anything in months. I spent the last 2 days throwing up and I have pain in my abdomen where I had a surgical implant. You literally started a contest with me while I was recovering from surgery. I can't eat and bulk right now my stomach will not allow it. I also don't feel safe going super heavy when I have pain around my surgically repaired umbilical hernia. I had hoped to be further along recovery by now I am not. I do not feel a need to tear my hernia repair because of your timeframe.

Excuses are like assholes.....we all have one...........CRYBABY!  ;D

PS-no one cares about your ridiculous curls which were not done strictly.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2335 on: November 25, 2023, 06:50:10 AM »
You`re 50 now,don`t you plan on getting older?

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2336 on: November 25, 2023, 06:51:11 AM »

you stated, in your words, you are your strongest ever over 40 right now
so squat 365 on video
thats your timeframe not anyone elses tard

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2337 on: November 25, 2023, 06:51:54 AM »
I believe you will break 365 good luck.
Stop lying......you`re saying that because you know he`s already buried you.

If he was struggling with 330,you`d put him down for posting that........you jealous kunt!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2338 on: November 25, 2023, 06:53:22 AM »
so squat 365 on video
Brian is in hissy fit mode and hiding the fact terribly.  LOL  ;D

Fucking queerbait bitch.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2339 on: November 25, 2023, 06:53:55 AM »

guy cant get up stairs, is in pain all the time, barfing and calls others feeble
hmmm interadesting

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2340 on: November 25, 2023, 06:58:37 AM »
guy cant get up stairs, is in pain all the time, barfing and calls others feeble
hmmm interadesting
He`s a MESH !!  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2341 on: November 25, 2023, 07:13:02 AM »
Here`s my best squats ever.....believe me or not,I don`t care:
370 for a triple
405 for a single
315- for 4 sets of 10...2 sets of 8....1 set of 6 (all in the same workout........knee wraps and chalk and a 4 inch belt)
225-20 weighing about 140 pounds followed by 315 for a single.......first time I ever did 315
250-17 reps

All were below parrallel,all done during actual bodybuilding workouts with no training for power.

The size of my quads admittedly suck (I always said they did.....how could I lie),but I was a strong squatter,strong bencher,decent presser,and a strong curler.

Sorry that you`re a weak bitch who at 238 has quads that are about an inch bigger than mine in the shittiest pic you could find of me weighing 154 pounds......ya big sissy crybaby kunt!

Stop your lies you have never been strong. By all means post a pic of your current massive 193lbs. You are petite size. There is no way you added 40lbs of muscle in your 50s and 60s when not training.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2342 on: November 25, 2023, 07:13:50 AM »
so squat 365 on video

Correct I am strong as hell right now but that doesn't mean my abdomen is going to take a heavy lift.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2343 on: November 25, 2023, 07:14:46 AM »
Stop your lies you have never been strong. By all means post a pic of your current massive 193lbs. You are petite size. There is no way you added 40lbs of muscle in your 50s and 60s when not training.

bird legs, whats it like being under 6 feet you midget?
Hows the marriage lololol donezo

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2344 on: November 25, 2023, 07:15:42 AM »
Stop lying......you`re saying that because you know he`s already buried you.

If he was struggling with 330,you`d put him down for posting that........you jealous kunt!!

How is he burying my in a contest I have not been able to compete in? Also last I checked I am at least on the board 315 is a respectable lift. Let's see you bench press 185lbs before talking shit should be easy when you are a massive 193lbs.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2345 on: November 25, 2023, 07:17:36 AM »
How is he burying my in a contest I have not been able to compete in? Also last I checked I am at least on the board 315 is a respectable lift. Let's see you bench press 185lbs before talking shit should be easy when you are a massive 193lbs.

why would you not compete in a contest of strength when in your words you say you are your strongest ever post 40?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #2346 on: November 25, 2023, 07:40:30 AM »
why would you not compete in a contest of strength when in your words you say you are your strongest ever post 40?

He's very strong, just can't do any heavy lifts right now.  Quite simple.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2347 on: November 25, 2023, 07:43:26 AM »
I`ve never walked around weighing 154 pounds you jackass,that was my contest bodyweight as a Lightweight.......I also competed as a Welterweight,and a Middleweight......it`s called a pre-contest diet.........16-20 weeks, or whatever it takes depending on my starting condition.....not 2 weeks without cookies and candy bars like you did then you got so depleted (HOW ???) you saw cartoon dogs.

I`ve been training steadily since my earlier medical setbacks when I first started back after Lung Cancer and a 5 year lay off which consisted of eating shit and doing very little if anything physical.......my training log is on getbig......go check it and see how many days I`ve missed......no wait,let me help you........I`VE MISSED NONE!!

Also this is one of only a few off-season cycles that I have ever done in an effort to gain size..........Test 400,Equipoise,and D-Bol..............I get real gear no need to test it.

Again,sorry you`re a weakass bitch.

My track record speaks for itself Chauncy!!

Have I competed in odd lift contests before you were even born- YES

Have I powerlifted competitively in the AAU before you were even born-YES

Have I competed in the NPC - YES

Have I competed in  the IFBB- YES

Have I competed in NABBA USA = YES

Have I done well over 60 bodybuilding contests - YES

Have I won 57 trophies - YES

Now go get your fucking shinebox wannabe !!

Or,you can list your accomplishments in "The Iron Game"........I`ll wait.  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2348 on: November 25, 2023, 07:44:31 AM »
Correct I am strong as hell right now but that doesn't mean my abdomen is going to take a heavy lift.
You always did have weak, undeveloped, shallow uneven abs.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2349 on: November 25, 2023, 07:47:49 AM »
I don`t squat or bench........I did more than you on both lifts.....been there,done that....they are not needed to win MY pro-card.  :)

Let`s see you do DB Flyes with the 70 pounders....bet ya can`t.

Instead you buy a sissy ass crossover unit like that`s gonna help that deflated chest of yours.  LOL  ;D