Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202492 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #2350 on: November 25, 2023, 07:48:14 AM »
He's very strong, just can't do any heavy lifts right now.  Quite simple.

I know my strength based on what I am squatting for reps of 15. That doesn't mean I am going to drop down and attempt an all out single. I absolutely do not want that much stress on my abdomen. I am stopping 2 reps short of failure. I am also not going lower than 8 reps on bench and again about 2 reps short of failure.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2351 on: November 25, 2023, 07:49:55 AM »
I`ve never walked around weighing 154 pounds you jackass,that was my contest bodyweight as a Lightweight.......I also competed as a Welterweight,and a Middleweight......it`s called a pre-contest diet.........16-20 weeks, or whatever it takes depending on my starting condition.....not 2 weeks without cookies and candy bars like you did then you got so depleted (HOW ???) you saw cartoon dogs.

I`ve been training steadily since my earlier medical setbacks when I first started back after Lung Cancer and a 5 year lay off which consisted of eating shit and doing very little if anything physical.......my training log is on getbig......go check it and see how many days I`ve missed......no wait,let me help you........I`VE MISSED NONE!!

Also this is one of only a few off-season cycles that I have ever done in an effort to gain size..........Test 400,Equipoise,and D-Bol..............I get real gear no need to test it.

Again,sorry you`re a weakass bitch.

My track record speaks for itself Chauncy!!

Have I competed in odd lift contests before you were even born- YES

Have I powerlifted competitively in the AAU before you were even born-YES

Have I competed in the NPC - YES

Have I competed in  the IFBB- YES

Have I competed in NABBA USA = YES

Have I done well over 60 bodybuilding contests - YES

Have I won 57 trophies - YES

Now go get your fucking shinebox wannabe !!

Or,you can list your accomplishments in "The Iron Game"........I`ll wait.  ;)

Cool story it's been 3 years by all means post a pic when you get back in shape or are you still sticking with Nationals in 2025 for the great return?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2352 on: November 25, 2023, 07:51:33 AM »
I know my strength based on what I am squatting for reps of 15. That doesn't mean I am going to drop down and attempt an all out single. I absolutely do not want that much stress on my abdomen. I am stopping 2 reps short of failure. I am also not going lower than 8 reps on bench and again about 2 reps short of failure.
And I look great right now,doesn`t mean I`m gonna take a pic so you can critique it.

If I looked like Arnold you`d say I looked terrible.

Buy a ticket like all the other people on the sidelines bitch.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2353 on: November 25, 2023, 07:52:48 AM »
Cool story it's been 3 years by all means post a pic when you get back in shape or are you still sticking with Nationals in 2025 for the great return?
It`s a cool story because it`s true.

MASTERS NATIONALS AND IFBB NORTH AMERICA.........come see me there and I may give you a free autograph............... ..............wannabe!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2354 on: November 25, 2023, 07:53:17 AM »
And I look great right now,doesn`t mean I`m gonna take a pic so you can critique it.

If I looked like Arnold you`d say I looked terrible.

Buy a ticket like all the other people on the sidelines bitch.

A Ticket to what? Are you entering a contest? Do tell when and where? Because the last few times you mentioned contest with names dates that hadn't been held in 20 years had changed locations names and everything. So by all means please tell us the location date and name of the contest you plan to compete we are eagerly awaiting the announcement.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2355 on: November 25, 2023, 07:55:03 AM »
Posting a lot for Ems day off. Never used to post so much on weekends when she was off. It's like.....things have changed

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2356 on: November 25, 2023, 08:00:40 AM »
A Ticket to what? Are you entering a contest? Do tell when and where? Because the last few times you mentioned contest with names dates that hadn't been held in 20 years had changed locations names and everything. So by all means please tell us the location date and name of the contest you plan to compete we are eagerly awaiting the announcement.
Figure it our fuckface..I`m 68 now,I`m doing both contests that I listed when I turn 70...............June is the month of my birthday.

Do you think I should enter the Over-60 class and give up 8 years, or do you think I should enter a class with nobody in it like you did ?  ;D

Go blow smoke up Matts ass and tell him how much you would love to see him bench 375..........I proved my point..........wannabe.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2357 on: November 25, 2023, 08:01:26 AM »
It`s a cool story because it`s true.

MASTERS NATIONALS AND IFBB NORTH AMERICA.........come see me there and I may give you a free autograph............... ..............wannabe!

Hold on now sonny. What is the date and location of these shows? You can't compete IFBB. There are also multiple shows calling themselves Master Nationals these days. So again which show what is the date and location? Do you even know? Fuck no you don't because it is never happening.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2358 on: November 25, 2023, 08:02:07 AM »
Hey Brian,when`s your next contest?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2359 on: November 25, 2023, 08:02:41 AM »
Figure it our fuckface..I`m 68 now,I`m doing both contests that I listed when I turn 70...............June is the month of my birthday.

Do you think I should enter the Over-60 class and give up 8 years, or do you think I should enter a class with nobody in it like you did ?  ;D

Go blow smoke up Matts ass and tell him how much you would love to see him bench 375..........I proved my point..........wannabe.

What contest are those can you please provide the details such as date and location? Because again multiple contest call themselves Masters Nationals and you are not an IFBB Pro so try again.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2360 on: November 25, 2023, 08:02:58 AM »

:D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2361 on: November 25, 2023, 08:05:58 AM »

Sometime next year either Charlotte in April or Armed Forces Nationals in November. I am moving in May so probably won't do an April show. Would like to get settle into the new place and with my new rack for a couple months to build legs. Then going to Olympia in October so yeah November Armed Forces Nationals sounds about right.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2362 on: November 25, 2023, 08:09:12 AM »
Hold on now sonny. What is the date and location of these shows? You can't compete IFBB. There are also multiple shows calling themselves Master Nationals these days. So again which show what is the date and location? Do you even know? Fuck no you don't because it is never happening.
I already schooled you on this retard.........pay attention class is in session...........THE NORTH AMERICA IS AN IFBB EVENT SINCE IT IS AN INTERNATIONAL CONTEST AND CANNOT BE PUT ON BY THE NPC SINCE THE NPC ONLY PUTS ON CONTESTS THAT ENTAIL CONTESTANTS LIVING IN THE USA......NORTH AMERICA CONSISTS OF THE USA,CANADA,AND MEXICO ...hence the name IFBB NORTH AMERICA since those 3 countries constitute the continent of North America.  lol  ;D

Dates don`t matter.....I`ll be 70,that`s all that matters, and both contests are usually held in Pittsburgh.....if they aren`t,then  I will travel to where they are just as I have always done.

I already did the IFBB North America..........I told you this once before,you must have been vaping or something.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2363 on: November 25, 2023, 08:10:16 AM »
Sometime next year either Charlotte in April or Armed Forces Nationals in November.
How long are you gonna diet......cuz last time you were 20 pounds overweight?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2364 on: November 25, 2023, 08:10:41 AM »
Who gives a fuck what you did when you are a feeble old man now

Ha, I'm still Bigger , Better & Stronger than you -  You Weakling - you always were & always will
Be a Pathetic Genetic Weakling. 🤣😂🤣

Matt absolutely pisses over every single lift of yours ,
Think on that Weakling Bitch.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2365 on: November 25, 2023, 08:10:56 AM »
I already schooled you on this retard.........pay attention class is in session...........THE NORTH AMERICA IS AN IFBB EVENT SINCE IT IS AN INTERNATIONAL CONTEST AND CANNOT BE PUT ON BY THE NPC SINCE THE NPC ONLY PUTS ON CONTESTS THAT ENTAIL CONTESTANTS LIVING IN THE USA......NORTH AMERICA CONSISTS OF THE USA,CANADA,AND MEXICO ...hence the name IFBB NORTH AMERICA since those 3 countries constitute the continent of North America.  lol  ;D

Dates don`t matter.....I`ll be 70,that`s all that matters, and both contests are usually held in Pittsburgh.....if they aren`t,then  I will travel to where they are just as I have always done.

I already did the IFBB North America..........I told you this once before,you must have been vaping or something.

OK GREAT SO WHAT IS THE YEAR MONTH DAY AND LOCATION OF THE CONTEST YOU CLAIM TO BE ENTERING YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2366 on: November 25, 2023, 08:11:45 AM »
OK GREAT SO WHAT IS THE YEAR MONTH DAY AND LOCATION OF THE CONTEST YOU CLAIM TO BE ENTERING YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA

FUCK OFF You Weakling
25+ yrs on gear & cant do a 2x bodyweight bench press  ::)
Pathetic specimen - I did over 2X Body weight Bench before I ever used
anything.
FFS you cannot even do a 2x Body weight squat - Embarrassingly Weak  ;D  You'd do well to Keep your Mouth shut Men are Talking.

Have you thought of Tiddlywinks or Playing card games there much more
suited to your genetic strength Level.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2367 on: November 25, 2023, 08:11:58 AM »
What contest are those can you please provide the details such as date and location? Because again multiple contest call themselves Masters Nationals and you are not an IFBB Pro so try again.
NPC Masters Nationals...you know,the one you never entered and said you would on multiple occasions.   ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2368 on: November 25, 2023, 08:13:01 AM »
How long are you gonna diet......cuz last time you were 20 pounds overweight?

I have never been 20lbs overweight in my life. I have never had 20lbs of fat on my body. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2369 on: November 25, 2023, 08:13:23 AM »
I have a year and a half to figure it out.  LOL   ;D

You  idiot,you do the math,you`re a Mensa man........my ass.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2370 on: November 25, 2023, 08:14:40 AM »
NPC Masters Nationals...you know,the one you never entered and said you would on multiple occasions.   ;D

Again do you mean Collegiate and Masters which is in PA in the summer or Master Nationals in CA in the winter? You do know those are two different contest?????

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2371 on: November 25, 2023, 08:14:48 AM »
I have never been 20lbs overweight in my life. I have never had 20lbs of fat on my body. 
No,probably not, but you were not in contest condition,then again neither were the guys who placed after you bowed out and ran home.

HA HA HA HA HA

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2372 on: November 25, 2023, 08:18:03 AM »
Again do you mean Collegiate and Masters which is in PA in the summer or Master Nationals in CA in the winter? You do know those are two different contest?????
The Masters USA is in California.............. .you know nothing clown.

I said Masters Nationals.....my birthday is right before the contest which is perfect and part of my master plan.  ;D

JUST AN FYI,the Collegiate and Teenage Nats are also held with the Masters Nats,not just the Collegiates.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2373 on: November 25, 2023, 08:18:17 AM »
No,probably not, but you were not in contest condition,then again neither were the guys who placed after you bowed out and ran home.

HA HA HA HA HA

I was sick people get sicks it happens

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2374 on: November 25, 2023, 08:19:06 AM »
The Masters USA is in California.............. .you know nothing clown.

I said Masters Nationals.....my birthday is right before the contest which is perfect and part of my master plan.  ;D

JUST AN FYI,the Collegiate and Teenage Nats are also held with the Masters Nats,not just the Collegiates.

Cool put up a link to the 2024 flier for the show you think you are going to do in 2025