Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202753 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #2425 on: November 25, 2023, 11:44:50 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2426 on: November 25, 2023, 11:45:14 AM »
He's never ever been Strong his Weak Genetics & bodily Constitution doesn't
Allow him to be Strong.

He'd give his right arm to be Strong & lift big weights .
25+ years of gear haven't made him remotely Strong.

he hasnt got a right arm

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2427 on: November 25, 2023, 12:02:26 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2428 on: November 25, 2023, 12:05:48 PM »
>:( >:( >:(

Hanky always talks about how he dwarfs people. Sure, Im not lean, first person to admit that. But in person Im a big dude, and I dont say that arrogantly. Im 265 in that pic. Hazbin would vouch that Im a large guy in person, and the thing is I have fantastic cardio these days thanks to the assault bike, probably best cardio in my life. Hanky would puke a brick up in person with me because I dwarf him, my wind is 1000 times better than his and even at 57 I can still go time if I have to. He would be such easy pickings its laughable, stay out of his range for 30 seconds, hes exhausted, makes one of his stupid wrestling lunges lol and game over. But Im just a fat old man, what do I know
I have no doubt you`d easily beat his ass.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2429 on: November 25, 2023, 12:07:12 PM »
I have no doubt you`d easily beat his ass.

i have absolutely no doubt either---he has zero clue how to fight

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2430 on: November 25, 2023, 12:10:00 PM »
Yeah Buddy light weight

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2431 on: November 25, 2023, 12:17:56 PM »
wow Tim!  never saw these pics before.

excellent.  reminds me of ken pasariello or tony pandolpho for some reason.

pro shape genetics.
Damn thanks Rik.........Tony Pandolfo was one of my all time favorite bodybuilders......RIP.  :(

I have a ton of old proofs like these from when I competed in Florida......I`ll dig them up and get them enlarged someday.

A little long winded side story,when I got back to Springfield Mass. after leaving Florida (I was there for 4 years),I was broke,no job etc.etc., and actually had to stay with my ex-wife for a while.  :(

Anyway,I called up Matt Dufresne who I knew since he was a kid, former Mr. USA,NABBA Mr. Universe,Mr. America,Teenage Mr. America, etc. etc. who was an old friend and owned a Golds Gym..........told him my story,he said come in and train all you want bro,free of charge...........I brought 2 of the pics from these proofs that I did have enlarged and showed them to him,he said I  looked great and asked who trained me and did my diet,I said I did !!  LOL :D

I took 2 busses there each way.......2 up,and 2 back all winter long........once I got a steady gig and was gonna pay him,he refused,but of course I insisted......he told me if I offered the money to him one more time he would ban me from the gym for life........great fucking guy, and a great bodybuilder,and a friend to this day.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2432 on: November 25, 2023, 12:20:21 PM »
i have absolutely no doubt either---he has zero clue how to fight
Sure he does,you just put your head down,look at the floor,and flail your arms.   ;D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2433 on: November 25, 2023, 06:21:33 PM »
he has never even dieted, his huge fucking ego tells him hes contest ready as he is
He chucks in T3 and no doubt DNP for a few days and then chucks in boatloads of diuretics

Fucks sake he took extra diuretics because someone here told him his legs looked like shit on show day (hence the cartoon dogs)

He "got sick"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2434 on: November 25, 2023, 06:30:58 PM »
Brian,here I am at a dieted down 154 pounds......no matter what you weigh,you could never beat this version of me because it is a pic of me in contest condition.something you think you have attained but never have.

I started out heavier,but I DIETED ......something else you know jackshit about,

Call me puny or a tiny tit,but any judging panel would place me ahead of you.

Its funny you think this is a good pic you look like a fucking teenage wrestler who just hit puberty

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2435 on: November 25, 2023, 06:32:19 PM »
More where I would crush you.

The pics are just proofs that Doris Barrilleaux sent me....never bothered to enlarge them,but it`s not needed to show I am superior to you.

Again you have never had any size you are 5foot8 and 155lbs aka a child

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2436 on: November 25, 2023, 06:32:52 PM »
  8)

This is embarrassing you look like a 14 year old kid

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2437 on: November 25, 2023, 06:36:59 PM »
Again you have never had any size you are 5foot8 and 155lbs aka a child

youre 5 10 youre a fucking midget, under 6 foot you joke

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2438 on: November 25, 2023, 06:37:58 PM »
This is embarrassing you look like a 14 year old kid

whats it like knowing a 57 year old man who hasnt touched steroids in 3 decades and only rides an assault bike has a back wider than yours you bald midget

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2439 on: November 25, 2023, 06:39:47 PM »
>:( >:( >:(

Hanky always talks about how he dwarfs people. Sure, Im not lean, first person to admit that. But in person Im a big dude, and I dont say that arrogantly. Im 265 in that pic. Hazbin would vouch that Im a large guy in person, and the thing is I have fantastic cardio these days thanks to the assault bike, probably best cardio in my life. Hanky would puke a brick up in person with me because I dwarf him, my wind is 1000 times better than his and even at 57 I can still go time if I have to. He would be such easy pickings its laughable, stay out of his range for 30 seconds, hes exhausted, makes one of his stupid wrestling lunges lol and game over. But Im just a fat old man, what do I know

You put up a pic where I am not hitting the pose you idiot. There is no comparison. You are not a big dude you are a fat man there is a big difference. This is also an old pic I am leaner now.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2440 on: November 25, 2023, 06:40:22 PM »
Now that you have a botched surgery I don’t think you should misrepresent yourself as having any strength any more.

That strength you had is as much part of your past as your life in Hawaii.

Everything is now past tense.

You “had” some strength and it’s never coming back.

Your doctor made you believe that you would be setting PR’s by year’s end.

He didn’t believe you were a Mensa; I think he may have thought were a dumb easy mark.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2441 on: November 25, 2023, 06:41:51 PM »
Now that you have a botched surgery I don’t think you should misrepresent yourself as having any strength any more.

That strength you had is as much part of your past as your life in Hawaii.

Everything is now past tense.

You “had” some strength and it’s never coming back.

Your doctor made you believe that you would be setting PR’s by year’s end.

They didn’t believe you were a Mensa; I think he may have thought were a dumb easy mark.

I don't see any reason I would not be hitting PRs by year end as I do believe I could hit them now.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2442 on: November 25, 2023, 06:43:25 PM »
You put up a pic where I am not hitting the pose you idiot. There is no comparison. You are not a big dude you are a fat man there is a big difference.

hahahhah my back is still wider than your you midget, and you are wearing a cap indoors to hide your sad bald head hahahahahah omg, 25 years straight of drugs and a 57 year old overweight man dwarfs you and can kick the living shit out of you. How embarrassing, no wonder Em is leaving you

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2443 on: November 25, 2023, 06:44:25 PM »
I know my strength based on what I am squatting for reps of 15. That doesn't mean I am going to drop down and attempt an all out single. I absolutely do not want that much stress on my abdomen. I am stopping 2 reps short of failure. I am also not going lower than 8 reps on bench and again about 2 reps short of failure.

I saw the claim from Hanky earlier that he is squatting for 15 reps and that's how he knows what his max is (or for 8 reps on bench) and that he is stronger now than ever.

What weight do you need to squat for 15 reps to equal a 365lb squat?  One calculator I saw said 245 x 15 = 367 squat

What weight do you need to bench for 8 reps to equal a 315 or 365 bench?  One calculator I saw said 255 x 8=316 and 295 x 8 = 365 bench

Does anyone think Hanky is squatting 245x15 or benching 295x8?

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2444 on: November 25, 2023, 06:45:31 PM »
You put up a pic where I am not hitting the pose you idiot. There is no comparison. You are not a big dude you are a fat man there is a big difference. This is also an old pic I am leaner now.

Im quoting this again cause LOOK AT YOUR SHITTY BACK HAHAHHAHAHAH , 25 years of drugs and training to look like this omg,...Wes come in and look at his back omg. I havent done a back exercise in over 10 years and dwarf you bahahhahah. Oh man, this is gold

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2445 on: November 25, 2023, 06:46:21 PM »

You were doing so good without the Inside hat :(. Hankins, what's stressing you?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #2446 on: November 25, 2023, 06:48:29 PM »
youre 5 10 youre a fucking midget, under 6 foot you joke

5'9"

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2447 on: November 25, 2023, 06:50:36 PM »
here sparky, tell me again how you are dwarfing me hahahahah look how narrow you are bhahahah Id smash your midget pencil necked narrow back giant bald head in .....and you have zero cardio omg you should kill yourself you are a loser extraordinaire

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2448 on: November 25, 2023, 06:54:34 PM »
dear fuking god in heaven,....look how fucking narrow you are, size L shirts must be like curtains on you, and your pencily little neck, 19 inches hahaahhah holy fuck this guy is a twig, what a geek.  Id be shocked if he weighed 170 off drugs

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2449 on: November 25, 2023, 06:56:12 PM »
here sparky, tell me again how you are dwarfing me hahahahah look how narrow you are bhahahah Id smash your midget pencil necked narrow back giant bald head in .....and you have zero cardio omg you should kill yourself you are a loser extraordinaire

Let me be clear in case I have not. You have made physical threats to my children. If I ever see you I will take your life.