Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202569 times)

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #2500 on: November 25, 2023, 10:21:40 PM »
Come stand next to me for a pic you are 150lbs and you use weird camera angles to try and make yourself look bigger. I don't want to have to whoop anyone's ass I would be happy just to out angle anyone in a pic. IFBB PRO CARD be damned you are tiny. But Josh is different he is a real threat to my family. I will eliminate that threat if I ever see him.

I’m 5’8” 215 and just as lean as you. But this is my one ans last time even talking about my “stats”.
Brian - tough men absolutely NEVER talk about how tough they are. Any man that repeatedly says “I’m a bad ass - no one can kick my ass - I’d ragdoll Mike Tyson” is EXACTLY like that tool Jason Blaha. No one is afraid of you man. Not here and certainly not in person.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2501 on: November 25, 2023, 10:21:44 PM »
I’m bald and shave my head and my wife would think I was an insecure tool if I wore a BB cap inside. It’s just more proof that this cat is insanely insecure.

You are too small and I am not a bully but I will be at the Olympia if you want to see which one of us has skinny arms then again you were fat in the last update. Of course that is If Santa will let you off work so close to Xmas. I heard Wes has some pull with the big man maybe he can get you elfs the week off.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2502 on: November 25, 2023, 10:25:41 PM »
I’m 5’8” 215 and just as lean as you. But this is my one ans last time even talking about my “stats”.
Brian - tough men absolutely NEVER talk about how tough they are. Any man that repeatedly says “I’m a bad ass - no one can kick my ass - I’d ragdoll Mike Tyson” is EXACTLY like that tool Jason Blaha. No one is afraid of you man. Not here and certainly not in person.

You competed at 154lbs and now want to claim you are 215lbs and just as lean lol about as plausible as Wes being 193lbs lean in his late 60s after being 155lbs in his 40s

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2503 on: November 25, 2023, 10:28:40 PM »
You competed at 154lbs and now want to claim you are 215lbs and just as lean lol about as plausible as Wes being 193lbs lean in his late 60s after being 155lbs in his 40s

??? I competed and won as a light heavy and heavy. Never competed in weight class lower than light heavy when I started. I never placed out of the top three other than my very first show. But - I had self awareness and actually listened to my friends criticism. Hearing criticism doesn’t trigger me. I appreciate it and work on things. Wrong guy retard.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2504 on: November 25, 2023, 10:30:31 PM »
??? I competed and won as a light heavy and heavy. Never competed in weight class lower than light heavy when I started. I never placed out of the top three other than my very first show. But - I had self awareness and actually listened to my friends criticism. Hearing criticism doesn’t trigger me. I appreciate it and work on things. Wrong guy retard.

Holy fuk he can't even get the correct person. What a moron

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2505 on: November 25, 2023, 10:33:35 PM »
I was sick people get sicks it happens

Have you figured out a solution to this digestion/bloat issue ? The other competitors are eating while you are starving yourself sick right before and during the contest. It seems to be the same story during all your preps.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2506 on: November 25, 2023, 10:33:50 PM »

Well good for you congrats. Should I lie and deny my power and skills? I am not going to whoop anyone on the planet I am 45 years old but the 55 year old slob haters on getbig and a 58 year old Tyson fuck yes bring it on.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #2507 on: November 25, 2023, 10:39:07 PM »

He is getting you confused with muscle matters I believe, who hasn't posted for months lol

Must be having M's in your name, Bhank is Mensa but that sort of stuff can be confusing

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2508 on: November 25, 2023, 10:41:13 PM »

Have you figured out a solution to this digestion/bloat issue ? The other competitors are eating while you are starving yourself sick. It seems to be the same story during all your preps.

Yes there are a couple issue at work. I have a hiatal Hernia. I am missing the eshopageal sphincter between my stomach and throat. I have been diagnosed with Barrets esophagus and Crohn's I also have gerd my stomach produces a lot of acid and movement can make me nasuea. So I use Delta 8 to calm the nausea but it causes a cough and its own irritation. Once I start hacking too much I throw up bile and then the stomach is irritated. I also get really bad gas sometimes like painful. I didn't eat yesterday at all yet had painfu bloated stomach all day. My stomach just doesn't digest food very fast. I have to eat small meals often. If I miss a meal my stomach produces acid which causes problems. I also do not respond well to any kind of oral medication if I try to take some it turns into a stomach issue. I tend to get anorexic while prepping go too far and get sick.

I need to stop trying to drop 20-30lbs and just show up full and healthy I look better on any average day. 

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2509 on: November 25, 2023, 10:41:20 PM »
Holy fuk he can't even get the correct person. What a moron

I know?? What a goon. What is pathetic is that you post a pic which is clearly a MUCH wider back than him, yet you also have the self awareness to humbly say you aren’t claiming to be a ripped Joel Stubbs. Why can’t this jive turkey realize that if he would have some humility and not be so INSECURE people may not think he was a total loser? I know that you know what I mean and have been around enough truly dangerous men to agree that you NEVER hear a badass that thinks he has to constantly TELL you he is a badass. It’s fckn embarrassing man. Brian no more thinks he would “ragdoll” Tyson than I think I would. Hell I fckn KNOW that if I shared off with Mike, it would quite possibly be the last thing I ever did on earth or at least the last thing my brain cognitively understood - lol. Can you imagine Mike having that enormous water head as a target??? Held on by that twig of a neck? It would be like thumping a grape stuck to a piece of dry spaghetti!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2510 on: November 25, 2023, 10:45:33 PM »
I know?? What a goon. What is pathetic is that you post a pic which is clearly a MUCH wider back than him, yet you also have the self awareness to humbly say you aren’t claiming to be a ripped Joel Stubbs. Why can’t this jive turkey realize that if he would have some humility and not be so INSECURE people may not think he was a total loser? I know that you know what I mean and have been around enough truly dangerous men to agree that you NEVER hear a badass that thinks he has to constantly TELL you he is a badass. It’s fckn embarrassing man. Brian no more thinks he would “ragdoll” Tyson than I think I would. Hell I fckn KNOW that if I shared off with Mike, it would quite possibly be the last thing I ever did on earth or at least the last thing my brain cognitively understood - lol. Can you imagine Mike having that enormous water head as a target??? Held on by that twig of a neck? It would be like thumping a grape stuck to a piece of dry spaghetti!

Lol you guys want to pretend Josh is on my level physique wise have at it dude is 40% bf bwhaha

It is not 1985

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2511 on: November 25, 2023, 10:48:04 PM »
He is getting you confused with muscle matters I believe, who hasn't posted for months lol

Must be having M's in your name, Bhank is Mensa but that sort of stuff can be confusing

Well - at least that is a reason that makes sense. Poor dude is living in a world that exists only in his mind. But he never actually does anything so he can fall asleep at night pretending that he has t lost every single MMA fight and been dead last in every single BB contest and somehow doesn’t have a pencil neck that makes him look legit like a bobble head doll. His wife is leaving him and probably has told him that he embarrasses her (and that Wes and Josh double teamed her and she was finally able to cum). So let’s leave him alone to wallow in his delusion.

I bet those two literally wrecked that poor ginger chicks twat.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2512 on: November 25, 2023, 10:52:02 PM »
Well - at least that is a reason that makes sense. Poor dude is living in a world that exists only in his mind. But he never actually does anything so he can fall asleep at night pretending that he has t lost every single MMA fight and been dead last in every single BB contest and somehow doesn’t have a pencil neck that makes him look legit like a bobble head doll. His wife is leaving him and probably has told him that he embarrasses her (and that Wes and Josh double teamed her and she was finally able to cum). So let’s leave him alone to wallow in his delusion.

Wes Dick hasn't worked in 30 years and Josh hasn't even seen his in 30 years. Now please keep the vulgarity to yourself.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2513 on: November 25, 2023, 10:53:06 PM »

I tell you what you competed as a heavy so here is the deal 1k cash bet come to the Olympia tape our necks on camera for getbig I am saying mine is bigger.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2514 on: November 25, 2023, 10:53:31 PM »
Yes there are a couple issue at work. I have a hiatal Hernia. I am missing the eshopageal sphincter between my stomach and throat. I have been diagnosed with Barrets esophagus and Crohn's I also have gerd my stomach produces a lot of acid and movement can make me nasuea. So I use Delta 8 to calm the nausea but it causes a cough and its own irritation. Once I start hacking too much I throw up bile and then the stomach is irritated. I also get really bad gas sometimes like painful. I didn't eat yesterday at all yet had painfu bloated stomach all day. My stomach just doesn't digest food very fast. I have to eat small meals often. If I miss a meal my stomach produces acid which causes problems. I also do not respond well to any kind of oral medication if I try to take some it turns into a stomach issue. I tend to get anorexic while prepping go too far and get sick.

Big BHank, hate to say it, but I don't think the Las Vegas Athletic Commission will approve your street fighting license with all these maladies :(

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2515 on: November 25, 2023, 10:56:38 PM »
Big BHank, hate to say it, but I don't think the Las Vegas Athletic Commission will approve your street fighting license with all these maladies :(.

So you can see now why I would equate weight with health. If I am weighing more than means I am eating and digesting my food and don't have any kind of flare up. The heavier I am the longer it has been. If I can stay healthy not do some crash diet and train for a year I think 245 is achievable for the O. But regardless I will either be massive or shredded I won't be a slob.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2516 on: November 26, 2023, 01:17:26 AM »
I didn't call the cops. I wanted to jump him outside. My voice lol I was going to murder him in broad daylight bring your ass to Vegas Wazban you are supposed to be so big and bad fuck Josh he is a fat obese old joke. You might be worth the exercise.

And that goes for anyone who thinks they are some kind of badass and wants to settle anything with me. None of you dumbfucks are going to disrespect me in real life not 1 of you.
\

you are the biggest bitch that has ever been on this board...  several times youve been called out and you turtle ever time...

josh would destroy you.   so would every person you have ever called out on here.i  tried to be on your side, but you are a  goof that would suck off every person that ever challenged you..

you are small ,  have shitty genetics,  and look like shit after 30 straight years of drug abuse..

i can't imagine there is anyone that ever took steroids that looks worse than  you..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2517 on: November 26, 2023, 03:49:39 AM »
\

you are the biggest bitch that has ever been on this board...  several times youve been called out and you turtle ever time...

josh would destroy you.   so would every person you have ever called out on here.i  tried to be on your side, but you are a  goof that would suck off every person that ever challenged you..

you are small ,  have shitty genetics,  and look like shit after 30 straight years of drug abuse..

i can't imagine there is anyone that ever took steroids that looks worse than  you..

Nah fuck Josh he is a fat old slob. I want the great Wazaban. I am bigger than you in 2024. Called out by anonymous people claiming to live thousands of miles away? Lol not one person on this fucking board is going to say shit sideways to me in real life. I will be at the Olympia lets see if anyone has the balls to find out because I know none of you do. You want to come take a pic next to me and see you are smaller we can do that you will lose that matchup in 2024. You want to talk dumb shit and call me names and I will fuck you up. I don't care where we are or who is around.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2518 on: November 26, 2023, 03:57:00 AM »

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2519 on: November 26, 2023, 04:06:58 AM »
You want to talk dumb shit and call me names and I will fuck you up. I don't care where we are or who is around.

Is this before or after you stop shaking like newborn puppy, tough guy

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #2520 on: November 26, 2023, 04:08:17 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2521 on: November 26, 2023, 04:08:53 AM »

I am kicking out all crutches automatic just in case they might be Scott’s

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2522 on: November 26, 2023, 04:13:51 AM »

Have you figured out a solution to this digestion/bloat issue ? The other competitors are eating while you are starving yourself sick right before and during the contest. It seems to be the same story during all your preps.

he has never done a prep

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #2523 on: November 26, 2023, 04:14:38 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2524 on: November 26, 2023, 04:36:38 AM »