Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202079 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #2625 on: November 27, 2023, 12:29:40 PM »

I`ve got 12 years on old droopy in this pic.

Excuse the bags under my eyes,but for many many years a little thing called cocaine and a mis-spent youth never let me sleep much!  ;D

Also,at 68 right now,I look almost exactly like I did at 57 facially,only I`m heavier since it`s the off-season for this kid.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2626 on: November 27, 2023, 12:33:52 PM »
Have we considered Matt may be on to something? @thebeast

Are Matt's anadrol tabs under the sub?
Y

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #2627 on: November 27, 2023, 12:36:06 PM »

I`ve got 12 years on old droopy in this pic.

Excuse the bags under my eyes,but for many many years a little thing called cocaine and a mis-spent youth never let me sleep much!  ;D

Also,at 68 right now,I look almost exactly like I did at 57 facially,only I`m heavier since it`s the off-season for this kid.

wes whats your secret for not looking like a bag of smashed assholes vs bhanky ?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2628 on: November 27, 2023, 12:37:19 PM »
Hanky,heading for 245,but only the Lord knows why as at 238 he looked like human shit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2629 on: November 27, 2023, 12:41:50 PM »
wes whats your secret for not looking like a bag of smashed assholes vs bhanky ?
Getting clean and sober,and not living entirely on junk food.........this cacksucker doesn`t cook at home unless its vomit,biscuits,sausage,and more vomit disguised as gravy or some nice French Toast..............he eats take out garbage almost exclusively in an effort to take in more calories regardless of how unhealthy the grease laden shit may be.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #2630 on: November 27, 2023, 12:45:39 PM »
Getting clean and sober,and not living entirely on junk food.........this cacksucker doesn`t cook at home unless its vomit,biscuits,sausage,and more vomit disguised as gravy or some nice French Toast..............he eats take out garbage almost exclusively in an effort to take in more calories regardless of how unhealthy the grease laden shit may be.

how come your not covered in tears and injures and health disorders?    ???

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2631 on: November 27, 2023, 12:47:58 PM »
how come your not covered in tears and injures and health disorders?    ???
I know how to train......AND,I`ve trained much heavier than Hanky for eons.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2632 on: November 27, 2023, 12:51:50 PM »
ON  physique standpoint 'wes'looks on point.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2633 on: November 27, 2023, 12:56:51 PM »
ON  physique standpoint 'wes'looks on point.
Thank you old buddy.

Once I`m, ready,I`ll  post some current pics......I  have to be on point as Hanky will find fault even if I looked like Arnold........and I`m not gonna leave a stone unturned just to piss him off.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2634 on: November 27, 2023, 02:10:13 PM »
100% unshopped - just doubled in size and cropped

Comments, anyone..?

He is telling the truth that he isn’t on any “illegal” drugs.

The forehead vein is a new more prominent feature which pairs well with the thick hair he has growing in.

I see his hat use comes in a sort of cyclical manner.

At first he realizes everyone is correct and that he is bald, but once he takes his much needed prescriptions his appearance in the mirror changes.

Once his medicine starts to work he can see all the beautiful hair he didn’t see before.

That’s when he starts going hatless again for awhile as he realizes people are just being haters.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2635 on: November 27, 2023, 02:14:03 PM »

The forehead vein is a new more prominent feature which pairs well with the thick hair he has growing in.

At first he realizes everyone is correct and that he is bald, but once he takes his much needed prescriptions his appearance in the mirror changes.

Once his medicine starts to work he can see all the beautiful hair he didn’t see before.

That’s when he starts going hatless again for awhile as he realizes people are just being haters.

Really not sure why everyone is focused on hair and crows feet who cares this is a bodybuilding board not hair and make up board. It's not supposed to be a glam head shot for a commercial acting portfolio

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2636 on: November 27, 2023, 02:16:37 PM »

^^^^^^Hanky just a few short years ago !

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2637 on: November 27, 2023, 02:40:44 PM »

hahaha his steroid use gives him a false sense of superiority and when he drops the dose all the insecurities start coming to the surface and on goes the hat

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2638 on: November 27, 2023, 07:23:40 PM »
He hasn't had a good night's sleep in weeks, pain keeping him up, and no job to force him to try to sleep.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2639 on: November 27, 2023, 09:38:24 PM »
I spent the day watching football with my 82 year old mother again I do not use drugs or alcohol not my thing my appetite has returned though just work up at 1:45am starving making food now
Not sure what hanging out with your mom has to do with you being a drug addict ???
Nobody wakes up as often as you do "starving" unless they are using something.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BRUTALIFTRUE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2640 on: November 27, 2023, 09:58:16 PM »
.genius

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2641 on: November 28, 2023, 04:49:21 AM »
Not sure what hanging out with your mom has to do with you being a drug addict ???
Nobody wakes up as often as you do "starving" unless they are using something.

Again I hate to disappoint but I don't even drink much less am I popping any kind of fun pills or using any kind of recreational substance. You can argue I am addicted to my legal gas station cannabinoid vape pen if you want or TRT but that and 1-2 cups of coffee is all I use not even aspirin or advil or preworkout or any kind of herbal stimulant nothing like that. I do not take thyroid medicine or clen or dnp or any of that shit. I am not on an ECA stack. I don't take baby aspirin. I don't take any prescription or non prescription pills. I have a bad stomach I dont take pills. Would I like a fentanyl patch somedays for my lower back sure sounds great but do I actually have access to soemthing like that hell no. I got 2 weeks worth percocets post surgery in late July that is it. Since then I have had a couple vape pens and I think I did order one glass of red wine one night at dinner in the last 6 months. Yet you guys all want to call me a junky lol you are not getting my true message with this massive misconception.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2642 on: November 28, 2023, 04:56:34 AM »
Here you go Chaos this is my real vice not even actual Marijuana but the legal weed light (it’s a cannabis mix) this is it this is how I actually Party no alcohol no pills no illegal drugs just legal cannabis. It helps my stomach digestion, arthritis, metabolism and mood. That is it that is all. If I were popping opiates drinking tequila and railing lines of cocaine I would tell you I am not this is all you need

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2643 on: November 28, 2023, 05:02:35 AM »
Again I hate to disappoint but I don't even drink much less am I popping any kind of fun pills or using any kind of recreational substance. You can argue I am addicted to my legal gas station cannabinoid vape pen if you want or TRT but that and 1-2 cups of coffee is all I use not even aspirin or advil or preworkout or any kind of herbal stimulant nothing like that. I do not take thyroid medicine or clen or dnp or any of that shit. I am not on an ECA stack. I don't take baby aspirin. I don't take any prescription or non prescription pills. I have a bad stomach I dont take pills. Would I like a fentanyl patch somedays for my lower back sure sounds great but do I actually have access to soemthing like that hell no. I got 2 weeks worth percocets post surgery in late July that is it. Since then I have had a couple vape pens and I think I did order one glass of red wine one night at dinner in the last 6 months. Yet you guys all want to call me a junky lol you are not getting my true message with this massive misconception.

What about melatonin bro?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2644 on: November 28, 2023, 05:06:04 AM »
What about melatonin bro?

I do not take any melatonin do you wish to argue your ignorance on that subject again as well?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #2645 on: November 28, 2023, 06:24:46 AM »
I "bulked" on Subway sandwiches as a younger man, got up to 185 or so.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2646 on: November 28, 2023, 06:35:07 AM »
He goes to great lengths to craft the drug denial story, but ignores so many other unanswered questions like his lack of a job (or why he doesn’t train at a gym, especially with no job).

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2647 on: November 28, 2023, 06:40:10 AM »
Here you go Chaos this is my real vice not even actual Marijuana but the legal weed light (it’s a cannabis mix) this is it this is how I actually Party no alcohol no pills no illegal drugs just legal cannabis. It helps my stomach digestion, arthritis, metabolism and mood. That is it that is all. If I were popping opiates drinking tequila and railing lines of cocaine I would tell you I am not this is all you need

BPC-157 is supposed to help with Crohn's and stomach issues
Y

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #2648 on: November 28, 2023, 06:40:50 AM »
He goes to great lengths to craft the drug denial story, but ignores so many other unanswered questions like his lack of a job (or why he doesn’t train at a gym, especially with no job).

I would guess with no income that paying gym dues is not in the cards.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2649 on: November 28, 2023, 06:51:49 AM »

Why would you use a pre workout? You’re not even training.

What’s crazy is I’ve known my fair share of drug addicts and they all swore on their life they weren’t even using anything.  You post a photo where you’re obviously high as a kite bit then come on here saying we are weirdos for criticizing your photo.

You need help.