Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202650 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #2650 on: November 28, 2023, 07:12:20 AM »
Why would you use a pre workout? You’re not even training.

What’s crazy is I’ve known my fair share of drug addicts and they all swore on their life they weren’t even using anything.  You post a photo where you’re obviously high as a kite bit then come on here saying we are weirdos for criticizing your photo.

You need help.

No you are an idiot because I am never high as a kite not high at all sober as can be. I am also training several days a week like wtf are you talking about?  You are a bunch of fucking weirdos because you all want to talk about my fucking hair and makeup when I am posting a physique update. Do I need to brush my hair relax my face and smile for you dipshits? Fuck no I flex during a physique check. I can smile and bat my eyes at my wife later.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2651 on: November 28, 2023, 07:15:42 AM »
What else can we say about that torn up mess you call a body? It's bashed to oblivion, after the first 1000 selfies it gets painful to look at to everyone but you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2652 on: November 28, 2023, 07:17:12 AM »
He goes to great lengths to craft the drug denial story, but ignores so many other unanswered questions like his lack of a job (or why he doesn’t train at a gym, especially with no job).

I have a gym in my house what part of that are you missing????? I am supposed to drive half an hour down the beach to wait in line for the bench press?? Now I will say it is cold and I am starting not to want to squat outside (my squat area is outside) but I have a great home gym. I have a full set of dumbells from 5-125lbs. I have a bench, an incline, a leg extension, a leg curl, a squat stand, a cable cross, a preacher, a military seated press, trap bars, ez bars, etc etc

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2653 on: November 28, 2023, 07:19:53 AM »
What else can we say about that torn up mess you call a body? It's bashed to oblivion, after the first 1000 selfies it gets painful to look at to everyone but you.

Cool Story I am sure you are peak aesthetics

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2654 on: November 28, 2023, 07:21:30 AM »
No you are an idiot because I am never high as a kite not high at all sober as can be. I am also training several days a week like wtf are you talking about?  You are a bunch of fucking weirdos because you all want to talk about my fucking hair and makeup when I am posting a physique update. Do I need to brush my hair relax my face and smile for you dipshits? Fuck no I flex during a physique check. I can smile and bat my eyes at my wife later.

Why are you so angry? Where’s positive Hankins?
So you are training? Despite the injury and all this talk about recovery? So you’re stronger than ever but can’t prove it.

Hankins you need help. You still don’t get it,  we’ve seen your type here before, everyone is wrong and you’re right.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2655 on: November 28, 2023, 07:22:27 AM »
Cool Story I am sure you are peak aesthetics

I can close a car door without worrying I will tear a pec, sweetcheeks  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2656 on: November 28, 2023, 07:23:44 AM »
Why are you so angry? Where’s positive Hankins?
So you are training? Despite the injury and all this talk about recovery? So you’re stronger than ever but can’t prove it.

Hankins you need help. You still don’t get it,  we’ve seen your type here before, everyone is wrong and you’re right.

Look you guys can write whatever nonsense you want but if you or the other haters are in better shape than me I sure as hell haven't seen it yet. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2657 on: November 28, 2023, 07:24:19 AM »
I have a gym in my house what part of that are you missing????? I am supposed to drive half an hour down the beach to wait in line for the bench press?? Now I will say it is cold and I am starting not to want to squat outside (my squat area is outside) but I have a great home gym. I have a full set of dumbells from 5-125lbs. I have a bench, an incline, a leg extension, a leg curl, a squat stand, a cable cross, a preacher, a military seated press, trap bars, ez bars, etc etc

Right.... so why were you going to the gym before? It's funny you stopped going to the gym after you got spoken to at the gym for taking pictures with minors and taking half naked selfies.

you are leaving that part out.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2658 on: November 28, 2023, 07:30:39 AM »
Look you guys can write whatever nonsense you want but if you or the other haters are in better shape than me I sure as hell haven't seen it yet.

You think being lean means it’s you’re in shape.  You’re an injury riddled mess, there’s many people here in better shape than you.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2659 on: November 28, 2023, 07:32:32 AM »

agreed

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #2660 on: November 28, 2023, 07:34:33 AM »
bhanks how fast can you run two miles?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2661 on: November 28, 2023, 08:42:16 AM »
Please keep  your shitty "physique checks" pics to yourself.

Why would we want to see them after seeing 60 zillion of them already.........you are making zippo progress,so  most pics look exactly the same except for the variation in your hair,or lack there of,bloated fat puffy face,toenails,edema,and wearing a hat while you shower brings teh funny.  ;D

By all means,exactly,take your shitty pics,but post them somewhere else.....we don`t care.

You act like because nobody here posts 10 "physique check" pics a week that we aren`t training hard and consistantly............ .YOU`RE WRONG AS USUAL FUCKFACE!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2662 on: November 28, 2023, 08:48:24 AM »

Why would we want to see them after seeing 60 zillion of them already.........you are making zippo progress,so  most pics look exactly the same except for the variation in your hair,or lack there of,bloated fat puffy face,toenails,edema,and wearing a hat while you shower brings teh funny.  ;D

By all means,exactly,take your shitty pics,but post them somewhere else.....we don`t care.

You act like because nobody here posts 10 "physique check" pics a week that we aren`t training hard and consistantly............ .YOU`RE WRONG AS USUAL FUCKFACE!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #2663 on: November 28, 2023, 08:54:43 AM »

:D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2664 on: November 28, 2023, 05:02:31 PM »
Again I hate to disappoint but I don't even drink much less am I popping any kind of fun pills or using any kind of recreational substance. You can argue I am addicted to my legal gas station cannabinoid vape pen if you want or TRT but that and 1-2 cups of coffee is all I use not even aspirin or advil or preworkout or any kind of herbal stimulant nothing like that. I do not take thyroid medicine or clen or dnp or any of that shit. I am not on an ECA stack. I don't take baby aspirin. I don't take any prescription or non prescription pills. I have a bad stomach I dont take pills. Would I like a fentanyl patch somedays for my lower back sure sounds great but do I actually have access to soemthing like that hell no. I got 2 weeks worth percocets post surgery in late July that is it. Since then I have had a couple vape pens and I think I did order one glass of red wine one night at dinner in the last 6 months. Yet you guys all want to call me a junky lol you are not getting my true message with this massive misconception.
You're a physical and emotional mess, you should stop challenging and threatening people online, you obviously can't back up your claims.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2665 on: November 28, 2023, 05:08:24 PM »
You're a physical and emotional mess, you should stop challenging and threatening people online, you obviously can't back up your claims.

I back up my claims everyday. You guys claim I don't train and I am not in shape. I post proof I am in shape. You guys then argue about my hair and makeup and complain I post too many pics. So I stop posting pics a few weeks later it's you stopped trainign you are fat now or you would post a pic. I post a pic backing up yet again that I am in shape and training cycle repeats. Meanwhile you haven't given any evidence of being in any kind of shape yet.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2666 on: November 28, 2023, 05:10:48 PM »
I back up my claims everyday. You guys claim I don't train and I am not in shape. I post proof I am in shape. You guys then argue about my hair and makeup and complain I post too many pics. So I stop posting pics a few weeks later it's you stopped trainign you are fat now or you would post a pic. I post a pic backing up yet again that I am in shape and training cycle repeats. Meanwhile you haven't given any evidence of being in any kind of shape yet.
GO FUCK  YOURSELF......WE DON`T CARE!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2667 on: November 28, 2023, 06:54:11 PM »
He posts pictures where his right arm looks 14 inches to fade the Haterz!  He also trains at home because he has the same home gym he's had for years, including when he was going to the gym regularly (before he got banned).  You remember, it's the gym where he asked that physique competitor to give him posing lesson, also the place where he met Coop where they hung the SCN banner up, and the place where they told him to stop taking selfies in the men's locker room.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2668 on: November 28, 2023, 06:55:36 PM »
He posts pictures where his right arm looks 14 inches to fade the Haterz!  He also trains at home because he has the same home gym he's had for years, including when he was going to the gym regularly (before he got banned).  You remember, it's the gym where he asked that physique competitor to give him posing lesson, also the place where he met Coop where they hung the SCN banner up, and the place where they told him to stop taking selfies in the men's locker room.

I have never been banned from a gym in my life you are just making up lies. Josh is the person who called and complained Josh is the only person who has ever made a complaint about me at a gym. They told him to go f himself he has since started harassing the owner and trainer online as well because he is a Loser

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2669 on: November 28, 2023, 06:58:46 PM »
Here you go Chaos this is my real vice not even actual Marijuana but the legal weed light (it’s a cannabis mix) this is it this is how I actually Party no alcohol no pills no illegal drugs just legal cannabis. It helps my stomach digestion, arthritis, metabolism and mood. That is it that is all. If I were popping opiates drinking tequila and railing lines of cocaine I would tell you I am not this is all you need

You are a drug addict.

Arguing that it's legal doesn't make it any different than alcohol.

And stop with the "it helps x".

We all know you love to get high.

Enhancing your "mood" is getting high retard.

That's exactly what that means.

Cannabis is legal where i live and if you smoke it every day you are still a drug addict.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2670 on: November 28, 2023, 06:59:24 PM »
Jesus fuck dude you are 200lbs trying to arrgue about 160lb strongman give it a rest.

I have not even attempted a heavy anything in months. I spent the last 2 days throwing up and I have pain in my abdomen where I had a surgical implant. You literally started a contest with me while I was recovering from surgery. I can't eat and bulk right now my stomach will not allow it. I also don't feel safe going super heavy when I have pain around my surgically repaired umbilical hernia. I had hoped to be further along recovery by now I am not. I do not feel a need to tear my hernia repair because of your timeframe.

By all means let me know when you can strict curl 165lbs

Botched!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2671 on: November 28, 2023, 07:11:51 PM »
You are a drug addict.

Arguing that it's legal doesn't make it any different than alcohol.

And stop with the "it helps x".

We all know you love to get high.

Enhancing your "mood" is getting high retard.

That's exactly what that means.

Cannabis is legal where i live and if you smoke it every day you are still a drug addict.

I don’t have to argue with your ignorance yes absolutely I use cannabis it is an extremely healthy part of my diet. If you are ignorant about that not my problem

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2672 on: November 28, 2023, 07:16:13 PM »

So my right arm is the one with the Superman tattoo it is behind my left by about half an inch. It is not small. Anyway I was not planning on sharing more pics until 240 but you guys keep calling me out on bullshit. The arm is not atrophied and dying in fact it is doing great. This is now around 224lbs but just got back up to go make so more food.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2673 on: November 28, 2023, 07:22:48 PM »
14 here (atrophy).  His noggin looks like it's 28 inches though!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2674 on: November 28, 2023, 07:25:20 PM »
14 here.  His noggin looks like it's 28 inches though!

My right is currently taping just over 18 inches and the left is taping at 18 5/8ths if you are really that worried about it.